Bindu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have been married in Indian style once. It did not work out. I think a western dress would be good this time, but I don't know if I should wear a white dress." Bindu hung her head as she replied.

About that time, Phillip walked into the room. He had overheard the dress comments. "Mother, I know for a fact that Bindu is more than entitled to wear a white dress. If she wants a western wedding dress, it should be white."

Bindu raised her head and smiled. "Phillip, you always know just the right thing to say. Thank you. If you don't mind, Phillip, may Julia help too. I want her to be a big part of our wedding too."

"Of course she can. She will love that. She just can't go on our honeymoon with us." Phillip laughed and Bindu blushed.

"Where are we going?" Bindu asked.

"You'll find out after the wedding." Phillip chuckled again and left Bindu and his mother.

Bindu, Mona, and Julia left right away to go dress shopping. As was the nature of the Edwards family, the wedding date was going to approach fast. They had set a date only a month away. So much to do and so little time to do it.

The time flew by. Soon, the wedding was only a week away. Guests had already begun arriving from all across America and many countries around the world. Still, Phillip had not told Bindu where they were going on their honeymoon.

With just a week to go until the wedding, a frazzled Mona said. "Bindu dear, we need to take a break. Come with me to the airport. We need to pick up a couple of special wedding guests." Without further explanation, the women headed out with Mr. Brown driving the company limo.

As they stood waiting at the gate, Bindu wondered who rated such personal service from Mona. As the people filed down the walkway from the plane, Bindu thought she recognized someone. Was that...? Really...? "MANJU! IS THAT REALLY YOU? AND MANGESH! I am so happy to see you." The two best friends hugged and began gabbing rapid fire.

Mona stood back enjoying the sight of the two childhood friends reuniting. Poor Mangesh felt like a fish out of water as his wife and her friend gabbed. He seemed lost with no one to guide him. This was the first time Manju had so completely ignored him.

Mona noticed Mangesh's discomfort and and took him by the arm. She led him toward baggage claim. The two girls continued blabbing as they followed closely. Mr. Brown took their baggage claim checks and gathered their luggage. He soon had it loaded it into the limo's trunk.

Before Mr. Brown closed the car's trunk with the luggage inside, Manju retrieved a wrapped package. When they entered the car, Manju handed the gift to Bindu. "This is from Mangesh and me. It is for your wedding. I know you didn't bring anything like this with you. It may come in handy. Go ahead and open it."

Bindu nervously opened the gift wrapped package. What she found caused her heart to race. Even Mona was in awe when she saw it. Manju and Mangesh had given Bindu a beautiful bright red saree decorated with gold embroidered patterns. It came with a short matching blouse.

Bindu was speechless. "T...t...thank you. Thank you both so much. I love it."

"Mona told us you will be wearing a white wedding gown, but we thought this might come in handy on your honeymoon." Mangesh said. "Mona, red is a traditional color for a wedding saree in India." He added.

"It's absolutely beautiful. I've never seen anything so beautiful. I love it. If it looks as good on Bindu as I think it will, I may be tempted to get one my self. No. On second thought, who wants to waste such a beautiful thing and an old broad like me?" Mona laughed at herself and they all joined in the laughter. "Manju, did you bring a saree as well?"

"Yes Ma'am. It's not as pretty as Bindu's, but I think it's nice." Manju answered.

"Good! You will, of course, be her maid of honor." Mona was taking care of nearly everything for her new daughter.

Manju then asked her friend. "Where are you going on your honeymoon, Bindu?"

"I don't know. Phillip has not told me yet. I may explode if he doesn't tell me soon." For the rest of the week, Mr. Brown was assigned to be at Bindu's service. He happily took her and her guests all around NYC. Mangesh was a wise husband. Most of the time, he sat up front and chatted with Mr. Brown while the girls yakked and giggled in the back like a pair of giddy school girls.

The day of the wedding dawned with the promise to be a warm, cloudless day, with a gentle breeze. Mona arrived at Bindu's apartment early. She took the bride and her friends to breakfasts before returning to the apartment. She put Mangesh in a cab and sent him to Phillip's home to join the men. She and Manju then assisted the very nervous bride in getting dressed. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf. Bindu thought it was almost a much trouble getting into a wedding dress and it would have been a saree. None the less, she was soon dressed and ready to go.

"You look beautiful and Phillip is a very lucky man." Mona then reached into her purse and pulled out a half pint of brandy. She was pouring the liquor into three small glasses when Bindu said. "Oh Mona, I don't drink. I've never...."

Mona interrupted and handed each of the girls a glass. "Never mind that. You need this. One drink won't hurt and it will help calm your nerves. Now, drink up!"

Both girls looked at each other and shrugged. They took the glasses Mona offered and all three quickly tossed the double shot of brandy down their throats.

"Alright, Bindu! Let's go get you married."

The wedding was scheduled for 2:00 PM. Mona was pulling into Phillip's drive with the bride and her best friend at 1:45 PM. The ladies were escorted to the back of the garden by ushers dressed in tuxedos.

At exactly 2:00 PM, Phillip and his father stepped up to the right side of the flower covered archway and altar where the preacher waited. As the Bridal March began to softly play, Julia walked down the garden path scattering rose petals as she went. Manju slowly walked down the garden path next. She took her place to the left side of the archway next to Julia. The band then paused, played a loud flourish, then struck up the Bridal March with a strong tone.

Bindu then slowly walked the garden path toward her beloved. With a broad smile and tears streaming down her beautiful face, she came to the altar. She was met by Manju who dabbed her tears. Phillip stepped forward and took his bride's right hand.

Bindu would not remember the preacher's words. She was lost in the loving eyes of her beloved Phillip. It seemed a matter of just a few minutes before she heard the preacher say. "Phillip, you may kiss your bride."

Phillip lifted her vale, took her gently in his arms, and kissed her lips softly. They then turned and faced the crowd. Bindu realized for the first time just how many people had come to her wedding. There must have been at least two hundred people in the garden.

She then heard the preacher say. "Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Mr. and Mrs. Phillip Edwards." The band struck up again and Phillip walked his new bride back down the garden path. In her too often battered mind, Bindu thought. 'Dreams can come true. I hope I never wake from this dream.'

The celebration lasted well into the night. Bindu quickly learned how to dance while being held closely by her husband. She had never danced like that before. Their gifts were piled high and took ages to open. The one gift that caught her eye and made her blush was from Manju and Mangesh. It was a copy of the Kama Sutra. Manju was grinning knowingly as Bindu opened her gift.

Phillip whispered in his wife's ear. "We will make good use of that book, my love." Bindu blushed an even deeper red.

Hour after hour people who were strangers to Bindu came to their table to congratulate the newly wed couple. About 10:00 PM, Bindu and Manju disappeared up the spiral staircase that led to the second floor. About a half hour later, Manju reappeared. She quietly went to Phillip and said. "Mr. Edwards, Bindu wants me to bring you to the bottom of the stairway, if you would please."

Phillip, followed by his mother and father, accompanied Manju to the staircase. Mona had a good idea what was about to happen. A few minutes later, Bindu appeared at the top of the stairs. They all gasped. She was wearing her bright red saree.

"Wow! Will you look at that!" Robert Edwards exclaimed.

Mona and Manju were smiling from ear to ear. They too had tears in their eyes.

"Yeah! Is she not the most beautiful thing you've ever seen? And she's all mine." Phillip was surprised and very delighted. His bride was so alluring in her red saree, he could hardly catch his breath.

The band's leader had noticed what was happening on the staircase. As Bindu began slowly descending the staircase, the band began to slowly play the Miss America March.

All eyes turned to Bindu as she walked down the stairs. The silk material of her saree flowed around her body. Since it reached the floor, it gave the effect of the beautiful girl floating down the stairway toward her husband. Not a sound was heard except the band. Bindu really didn't know the affect she was having on Phillip and all the wedding guests. If she had not been married, every man in the place would have fallen in love with her on the spot.

A family reception line formed at the bottom of the stairs as Bindu reached the bottom step. Robert Edwards kissed her cheek and told her. "My son is a very lucky man, and you are a beautiful daughter."

"Thank you, Dad." I am so happy to be part of your family.

Bindu hugged Mona and kissed her cheek. She said to her. "Thank you, Mom. You have made my wedding a wonderful day."

"You are the daughter I always wanted. You are so beautiful."

Manju and Mangesh stood off to the side smiling broadly at their friend.

"You're pretty, Mommy." Julia stared up at her now mother.

"Oh, thank you, Julia. You are so sweet." Bindu told her new daughter.

Finally she came to Phillip. He wrapped her in his arms and kissed her so passionately, she nearly swooned. "Bindu, my love, my wife, you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, and you are all mine. I love you very much." He then whispered in her ear. "Honey, you are so beautiful, and I want you so much, I can't wait to unwrap my favorite wedding gift. You are it. I am going to try to wear you out tonight. You may need a wheel chair to get around tomorrow and on our honeymoon."

Bindu blushed a bright red. Her cheeks nearly matched her saree. "But where are we going, my husband?"

"Ok, ok, I'll tell you. We will be spending our first night together as husband and wife..." Phillip paused for effect. "...in the master suite here at home."

Poor Bindu looked at her new husband with disbelief. Had she waited all this time to find out they were staying home? That was fine with her, but why did he build up her expectation so much.

Even his mother and father looked at him with confusion written on their faces. "Phillip, you wouldn't...." Mona began to chastise her son until he held up his hand to silence her.

Again, Phillip paused. "Bindu, my wife, I hope you can walk tomorrow. Otherwise, we may miss our flight. Or, I may have to find someone else to use these." He then reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a set of airline and cruise tickets. "First, we fly to LA. From there we take a cruise ship that is destined for Honolulu. After a week in Honolulu, Julia will join us. Then we will cruise the South Pacific for a month."

Everyone that could hear Phillip were ecstatic with his plans, especially Bindu. 'Oh Phillip, I don't care how much I hurt in the morning, I will be with you on that plane if I have to crawl to the plane."

The wedding party burst out laughing. They danced for another hour when all the excitement began to catch up with Bindu. Phillip could see his bride was getting tired. "Bindu, honey, why don't you head up to the master suite? I'll be with you in just a few moments."

Bindu bowed her head. She had heard that one time before. "Yes, Phillip. I will be waiting for you." She then turned and floated up the spiral stair case to her new husbands bedroom.

Once Bindu was safely out of earshot, Phillip spoke to his guests. "Thank you all so much for coming. Bindu and I certainly appreciate your presence to help us celebrate our wedding. Please feel free to enjoy the band and the rest of the food. But as you can see, I have a very beautiful bride and a pleasant evening still ahead of me. Thank you again and good night. My beautiful wife awaits."

One of his friends yelled from the back of the crowd. "What the hell are you still doing here while that gorgeous creature is up there waiting for you?"

Everyone laughed and wished him well as Phillip headed up the stairs. He took the steps two at a time hurrying to his waiting bride.

As Phillip stepped into his room, he saw Bindu had been crying. She looked up to see her husband standing there and her sad face immediately turned to smiles.

"No honey, this husband will not ignore his wife. I was only partially joking when I said I hope you will be able to walk tomorrow. I love you, and I intend for us to enjoy each other for as long as we can tonight. But, even if I have to carry you, we will leave together tomorrow. Now, stand up here. I'd like to start unwrapping my beautiful bride."

Smiling broadly, Bindu stood and floated her new husband. As he hugged her tightly, she could feel his manhood growing stiff against her belly. Looking up with love in her eyes, Bindu told him. "I am completely yours. You may do as you wish with me. Do me the honor of making me your true wife tonight."

Slowly, Phillip loosened the part of Bindu's saree that draped over her shoulders. He took several wraps of the gold embroidered red silk off her until her short tight blouse was uncovered. The blouse left her smooth flat belly bare and accentuated her breasts. Starting from the top, Phillip unbuttoned the blouse. As he pulled the blouse off, her luscious D cup breasts were exposed to his gaze and reach. Taking a breast in each hand, Phillip firmly squeezed.

Bindu moaned, and her nipples began to harden. While Phillip fondled her breasts, she unbuttoned his shirt. She rubbed her hands up and down his solidly built chest.

Phillip then kneeled and sucked each nipple until it was as hard as a small stone. Again Bindu moaned.

He then stood and continued to unwrap his bride. There was something highly erotic about unwrapping the layers of silk that were hiding his wife's treasures. It was like opening a brightly wrapped Christmas gift. He soon had the saree removed. He carefully folded the silk material of Bindu's saree and laid it on the nearby dresser for her.

All that remained was her petticoat and panties. Phillip again fell to his knees, untied the petticoat, and pulled it free. It slid easily down her legs to the floor. He again stood and placed the petticoat along side the saree.

Bindu nervously reached out and removed Phillips cummerbund, belt, and unbuttoned his pants. She lowered his zipper, and pushed his pants off his hips. They fell to the floor and he stepped out of them. His rock hard manhood was pressing against his boxers trying to get free. Bindu stared at the large lump it was causing in Phillip's underwear.

Bindu was the epitome of the most desirable of creatures. She stood 5 feet 5 inches, weighed maybe 115 pounds, had firm 34 D breasts, and a slender 23 inch waist over 33 inch hips. Her bright red bikini panties were all that stood between her husband and her welcoming body.

Gently and slowly, Phillip pushed his thumbs under her panty's strings at her hips. She did the same to his boxers. At the same time, they both pushed down.

Phillip was pleasantly surprised. His bride had shaved and was offering him a bald pussy. Reaching out to gently pet it, Phillip told her. "Baby, I love bald pussy."

Bindu smiled and continued to stare at Phillip's large cock. It was at least eight inches long. It was thick too. She realized it had already taken her virginity, but it looked so much bigger now that she could get a good look at it. She asked her self. 'Did that thing really fit inside me?'

"Oh Bindu, your body is even more beautiful than I had dreamed it would be. Come here my love." Phillip scooped his bride up into his arms and carried her to their bed. He gently laid her down and crawled into bed beside her.

It was time for the politeness to end. Phillip had no intentions of hurting his wife. But he was determined to fuck the hell out of her body. He pulled her to his side and scooted down to suckle her ample tits. He quickly had her nipples rock hard and looking like large pencil erasers. As he sucked and nibbled one nipple, he pinched and rolled the other between his thumb and fore finger.

Bindu was soon moaning loudly and rolling her head from side to side. "Oh Phillip, that feels so good."

Phillip sucked and squeezed her tits until they began to get tender. He put a large hickey on each tit beside its nipple.

He continued to pinch Bindu's nipples as he licked and kissed his way down her slender body. He lingered only briefly to tease her belly button with his tongue. Bindu giggled.

Phillip quickly left her belly button and proceeded to the treasure between his bride's legs. He kissed and licked her pubic mound and watched as she slowly spread her legs.

When he moved just slightly lower and licked the top of her pussy's slit, Bindu thrust her hips up to meet his tongue. Phillip turned and crawled up between her widely spread legs. He had taken her cherry a little over a month ago. That had been the one and only time a cock had invaded her deflowered pussy. Since then, her outer pussy lips had remained snugly closed. Even though he knew better, her pussy looked as if she had never known a man. He gave her a long pussy lip parting lick from her asshole to her clit.

"Oh!" Bindu cried out.

He gave her another similar lick, only this time he pressed his tongue deeper into the folds of her pussy's lips. She gasp and lifted her hips when he flicked his tongue over her clit. Scooping her legs up in his arms, Phillip raised Bindu's legs. As he pressed her knees toward her shoulders, he attacked her pussy with vigor. Repeatedly, he lapped at her clit and drove his tongue into her hole. The pussy lubricating juices she was producing quickly coated Phillip's face.

Bindu began thrusting her hips up to meet the tongue driving into her. Her thrusts became rapid and almost violent. She reached down and twisted her fingers into Phillips hair and pulled his face tightly to her awakening hole. When he sucked her clit into his mouth and rapidly flicked his tongue over it, Bindu shuddered and screamed. "GOD YES, PHILLIP! RIGHT THERE! DO IT TO MEEEeeeeeee!" Bindu quivered as her orgasm washed over her in waves.

As her orgasm ebbed, Phillip lowered her legs, crawled up her body, and laid on top of her. Her tits were crushed by his chest. His fat eight inch cock was poised to enter her horny hole. "Oh God, Phillip. That was wonderful. Was that an orgasm. I've never had one before."

"Yes, Baby. That was an orgasm, and it was only the first of many to come over the coming years. Now, kiss me and see how good you taste."

Bindu obediently kissed and licked Phillips face clean. "Hummm. I don't taste too bad do I?"

"No Honey, you taste great. I'll be eating that sweet pussy of yours a lot from now on. But now, it's time. It's time I properly fucked my wife. I hope you're a little more ready than you were the last time. I don't want to hurt you, but I do want to ride you hard."

"That's alright, my husband. I am your wife. I am yours to use. Even if it hurts, you can have me. If you want to 'ride me hard' it's OK. I want nothing but to please my husband. If it would pleases you, take me now."