Bindu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd love to my darling. Here it comes." Phillip then lifted her legs again, aimed his cock at her wet hole, and shoved. About half of his eight inch cock disappeared into Bindu's pussy.

"Ummph." Bindu grunted as Phillip's cock invaded her hole.

He pulled back a little and shoved again. This time he shoved his entire eight inches into Bindu's tight hole.

"IIEEEEEE! Bindu cried out.

"Did I hurt you too much, Honey?" Phillip asked. He held still. His cock's head was pressed tightly to her cervix deep in her pussy. He could feel her tight pussy trying to adjust to the invader in its midst.

"Yes, but it was not as bad as the first time you took me. Please continue my husband. My body is yours."

Phillip did as Bindu asked. He began giving her full but slow strokes. He was very aware of his cock's dimensions. He really didn't want to hurt his wife, but wanted her to quickly get used to his size. He began riding his wife harder and harder. In rapid succession, he'd pull back until just his cock's head remained in Bindu's pussy. He'd then plunge fully into her tight and tender hole.

"Umph, umph, umph, umph." Bindu grunted each time Phillip drove into her and hit her cervix. The pain caused by his cock's entry and stretching of her Pussy's walls was easing. She was beginning to enjoy getting her first proper fucking. "Umph, umph umph." Phillip continued hitting her cervix with each thrust. It was feeling better each time he pushed deep into her. She wrapped her legs around Phillip's waist and began returning his thrusts.

In a short time, both newly weds were approaching their orgasms. Phillip increased the speed and power of his thrust. Bindu returned each one and urged him on.

"Oh yes, Phillip. Ride me hard. Give it to me hard. Take your wife."

"I'm going to cum, Baby. Uggh. Here it comes." Phillip thrust deep into his wife's cunt and bathed her vulnerable cervix with his cum.

At the same time, Bindu was about to have another orgasm of her own. "Oh Phillip, do it to me. I'm going to cum too." As she felt Phillip's cum jetting into her depths, Bindu used her legs to pull his cock as deep into her hole as she could. She pressed her heels into Phillip's ass and lifted her horny pussy up to meet him. Locked together like that, she cried out. "Give it to me, my husband. Give me your seed. YES! I CAN FEEL YOUR SEED FILLING ME!" She screamed.

As their orgasms subsided, Bindu lowered her ass back to the bed. "Hummmm. Thank you, my husband. That was wonderful." Bindu was dreamy eyed. With Phillip's cock still deep in her hole, she hugged her new husband tightly and told him again. "Thank you, Phillip."

"Honey, you don't have to thank me. You are my wife, and I am your husband. Husbands and wives make love to each other."

"No, my husband, you don't understand. Too many times, my dreams have been crushed. Until you came into my life, every time I had a dream it was destroyed. Now, the only thing being crushed are my breasts under your chest, and I like having them crushed by you."

"Come, my love. Let's try something else." Phillip told his wife. "Get on your hands and knees."

Bindu obeyed immediately. She was quickly on her hands and knees presenting her ass and freshly fucked pussy to her husband for his pleasure.

Phillip came up behind Bindu on his knees. He paused to admire and pet her nicely rounded butt. He saw a drop of his cum hanging off her pussy's lip. Then, holding her by her hips, he slowly slid his entire eight inch cock back into Bindu's willing pussy. Bindu moaned contentedly. This time, her husbands entry had caused no pain at all. It just felt good. "Mmmmmm. Oh Phillip, that feels so nice. You make me feel so full. Do me as you please."

Phillip took his time as he stroked in and out of Bindu's still tight pussy. Since he had just cum once, it was going to be awhile before he could cum again. Luckily for them both, he had been gifted with the ability to stay hard even after cuming.

Bindu was soon thrusting back to meet Phillip's thrusting cock. "Oh yes, Phillip. It's going deeper this way. I am going to cum again soon."

Phillip tightened his grip on her hips and pounded his cock into his wife's cunt.

She rapidly pushed her pelvis back to take as much of her husband's cock as she could get. "Aaaaggh, I am cuming."

Phillip could feel Bindu's vaginal muscles tighten around his cock as her entire body quivered. As her orgasm past, her head and shoulders fell to the bed.

Phillip continued pumping into his wife's pussy. He brought her to three more orgasms before his own approached. Digging his fingers into Bindu's hips, he repeatedly slammed deep into her. Once again, he bathed her cervix in cum loaded with sperm.

Finally, they both collapsed onto the bed. Phillip briefly pulled out of Bindu so she could turn onto her back. He then laid on top of her and gently reenter her cum saturated pussy. They cuddled until falling asleep with Phillip still in and on his wife. Sometime during the night, he softened and came out. He rolled off the sleeping Bindu and kissed her cheek. She smiled and scooted up close to her husband and slipped back into contented sleep.

The next morning, Bindu was indeed sore. Her body had been use so much, she hurt more than she did after losing her cherry to Phillip. Never the less, she was packed and ready to leave for her honeymoon when Phillip came down the stairs.

As Julia came to breakfast, she noticed Bindu walking a little bent over. "Are you OK, Mommy?"

"Yes, my darling daughter. I am fine. Now eat your breakfast, please." Bindu was a little embarrassed by Julia's question. How do you explain to a six-year-old that you're walking bent over because her father fucked the hell out of you for ours last night and your pussy is sore as hell.

Mona came into kitchen to get a cup of coffee. She too noticed Bindu walking slightly bent over. With a chuckle, she asked. "A little too much wedding night, sweetie?"

Bindu giggled. "Yes, Mom. A lot too much, but I sure hope it stays that way."

Softly so Julia couldn't hear, Mona kissed Bindu's cheek and told her new daughter. "Honey, it should. Robert still wears me out when he's in the mood. Now, get busy. You need to leave soon. Robert and I are going to take care of Julia for you until she flies to Honolulu. You and Phillip will have a lot of opportunities to get too much wedding night in the days and years to come."

Bindu blushed and hugged her new mom. She thought to herself. 'Yes, and I intend to let him wear me out as often as he can and as long as he still wants me.'

An hour later, Mr. Brown was driving the newly wed couple to the airport while they cuddled in the back of the limo. Bindu's dreams of love and loving had finally come true. This dream would not be crushed.