Bio of a Bully Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ozeboi69
ozeboi69
48 Followers

The moment I was hanging for was here. I leg go of his nipples and straightened up, then squeezed his ribs real tight, and tried to shoved it in. He cried out again 'cause I poked him so hard, telling me to be careful, so I dug my nails into his back instead and raked them down rough enough to draw blood. Sucker! The bonus too was that now I had the proof that we'd done it if he didn't do like I told him. Those fuckin' scratch marks would be there for weeks!

His back arched making the cunt look like a cat stretching out on its knees and this time I did laugh at him. I slapped his back and told him to hold still, then grabbed my dick, still dripping with lube, and nudged his arse with it.

I don't think he made any more noise then. If he did, I didn't hear it, 'cause I was burning up with the conquest and the only thing on my mind was sinking my rock hard cock into his tight, hairy arse. That and how much the cunt was enjoying the pain I gave him. Fuckin' weird!

I nudged my cock in further and further and saw his head raise up, like he must have been gasping or something. And then it was in and I was pumping and thrusting and the faggot took it all.

I knew when I was done, the prick would want to do the same to me, so I reached around and grabbed his cock from underneath and started yanking at it hard and fast like there was no tomorrow. It was wet and sweaty and felt really gross, but I gritted my teeth and did it anyway. It was fuckin' sick man, having to do that do him, touching his cock and all, but I wasn't stupid and it was worth the sacrifice to keep the sucker down and off me.

I knew he wasn't saying nothing now 'cause I could hear him gaspin' and groanin' and getting louder the harder I went at it.

I felt myself ready to come, but had to make sure that he did it first, so I slowed right down, but kept myself inside him so he couldn't move, one hand reaching over to his shoulder, holding him there, and the other twisted around him, pulling the fucker off.

I thought he'd never finish man, but finally he stopped his pussy noises and held his breath. I knew he was gonna come, so with my other hand that was on his shoulder, I grabbed the base of his neck and squeezed tight. The wuss cried out like a girl when I dug my fingers in tight, but it didn't stop him from cumming, man, shootin' out his white stuff all over the sheets.

I smiled 'cause I knew I'd won and started jabbing at him again before he could recover. His head was on the pillow now, his arse up in the air at me and I could see all the sweat running up his back. Then I felt myself peaking and man, did I fuckin' blow. I swear, I thought the stuff was gonna come out his mouth! I shot my load inside him like a fuckin' machine gun, man – it just kept cummin' and cummin'! Fuckin'-A!

Agliadis wanted to kiss and touch me when we were done, but "fuck that" I thought. So I acted like I was feelin' all guilty and stuff and went back to my room, not that I slept much. All I could do was laugh at the faggot for giving in like he did and letting me have my way!

In the morning, he was like, really shy and stuff and didn't know what to say to me. He looked like shit, like he hadn't slept much either, but he was dying of fuckin' guilt or something too! He told me that last night was wrong and shouldn't have happened and I told him that it did and he couldn't fuckin' deny it. Then I told him I wanted to go back home, so we packed up and he drove me back home like he was a fuckin' slave boy doing what he's told.

I gave Agliadis a fuckin' mega guilt-trip every time I saw him then. When he came to school on the Monday, I made sure he'd see me and then I'd dive off in the other direction, making him think I was avoiding him and all, but as soon as I was out of sight, I'd start fuckin' laughing again. My friends had no fuckin' idea what was going on and I could see them looking at me like I was psycho or something, but I didn't care about that – it just made it funnier.

After a couple of days like that, Agliadis was lookin' real fuckin' bad and started avoiding me too. That took the fun out of it, 'cause if I couldn't see him, then I couldn't make him feel more guilty, so I went up to him one lunch time and made up some bullshit that I was gonna leave school and all, 'cause I couldn't deal with seeing him around.

He fuckin' freaked, man! Like, total panic! And said that I had to stay in school and that he would leave instead. Man, if it wasn't a job for faggots, I'd get into acting – I would've won a fuckin' award, standing there with a straight face, like I was really worried and upset, and looking down at my feet so I'm not letting him see my eyes laughing at him.

He did leave too, the sucker. The school said he had to go because of "personal reasons" but I know he didn't tell them the truth 'cause they would have wanted to talk to me about it if he did. Only I knew why he really left and I reckon he moved up to his country house to make sure he never fuckin' ran into me again in the city. Fuck knows if he's still coaching, but I betcha he's still thinking about me!

After they meet me, they never forget!

ozeboi69
ozeboi69
48 Followers
12