Biochem Boys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, sorry."

They pulled on their shirts and kissed again.

"Kissing has never been this good, touching has never been this good." Ryan turned out the lights behind them as they left his office. The door closed behind them.

"Well, time for class...I'm not gonna be paying much attention especially with you sitting next to me."

They walked down the hall to their advanced molecular biology class. Still carrying with them the smell and look of hot man sex. Their desire was palpable to any who were looking for it. If anyone suspected they were lovers, they would have all the proof they needed just by looking. Ryan reached up and wiped the glob of his cum out of Nate's hair and licked it off his fingers. Nate looked questioningly at him.

"Still a little bit of me on you, wouldn't want anyone to see you like that, at least not yet."

They smiled and continued on down the hall.

12