Biology 101 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

She was late, I expected her to be prompt, not because I was a teacher but because I figured she'd be as excited as I was. I couldn't stand it anymore, telling myself if 6:30 came and she still wasn't here, I would start without her.

I hit play just as the 29 turned to 30. I'm really glad I did. Steve's huge penis filled the screen, he seemed to be getting more adventurous, or at least with the camera. He had it focused close up, so the only thing I could see was his long shaft, head and a little space in front of it. He looked delicious, hard and oozing with large veins giving definition to his shaft. I opened my robe, spread my legs, and licked my finger. With my eyes glued to the throbbing member being stroked on screen I fingered my clitoris with a circular motion. It engorged quickly, becoming very sensitive to my teasing. Steve's head turned purple and enlarged, erupting with thick white globs of semen. I felt my body constrict as I viewed the convulsing penis squeeze his load out onto the counter.

The doorbell ringing made me jump with surprise, I was so tuned into what I was doing and seeing it startled me. Stopping the clip, fixing my robe I stood up to answer the door.

"You're late," I said throwing it open.

What I saw on my porch caused me to stop what I was going to say and grab my robe tighter around my body. Tami was standing with a smile on her face and next to her was Mike.

"Mike tells me you wanted to know who tipped him off on your secret. I brought him with me to make sure he didn't tell you," Tami said.

"He didn't, but I assumed it was you."

"That's good; I wouldn't want him to miss out on something."

"Now what? Is he leaving?" I asked.

"I was thinking he could join us if he was a good boy," Tami said. "Are you okay with that Professor?" she asked.

"I thought this was between you and me. What about the clips?"

"You two can watch them I'll just stay busy another way," Mike grinned.

I had to admit the idea had me intrigued and a good hard ten inch penis could be a very nice addition. Moving out of the way I asked them to come in. I could tell Tami controlled the relationship, if you could call it that. Mike looked like an obedient puppy next to her, granted he was a very large puppy but still a puppy.

"So where do we want to do this?" Tami asked.

"Anywhere, I can bring my notebook computer wherever if we need more room."

"With Mike we might need the room, good point," she snickered. "This front room looks good. With plenty of towels we shouldn't hurt your furniture to much."

"Fine, I'll get the towels and my computer. You two make yourselves comfortable."

They took me very literally on the comfortable thing, because by the time I got back with towels, samples and my computer, Tami was sucking Mike's large member while he sat on the couch. I stopped and watched from the hall, admiring the visual from a distance. She must have zero gag reflex because she was taking his wide and long penis much further down her throat than I thought possible. When I sucked him I wasn't near as deep as her. She had her shirt off but her bra, supporting her huge firm breasts was still on. Mike had his shirt off, pants around his ankles but his hardened shaft extended out of the fly on his boxers.

Watching for a few more seconds I joined them, setting everything in my arms on the coffee table. I sat next to Mike, enjoying the sounds and sights of Tami sucking him.

"There's plenty of him to go around, Professor," she said taking his member from her mouth.

I leaned over, kissed his muscled chest and moved lower while Tami tugged his boxers off. She started sucking his testicles so I took the opportunity to put his head in my mouth. I could taste Tami's peppermint gum on his head and shaft, mixed with his salty pre-cum. It was very erotic, making me aroused quickly. She pulled back and unclipped her bra, letting her breasts out in the open. They were gorgeous, creamy white with light pink areolas and capped off with darker pink nipples that were hardening as I looked sideways with Mike in my mouth.

She left Mike, finding my legs under my robe. She untied it, opening the robe to get to what she wanted. I adjusted myself so she could get to my wet folds easier. She dove right in, licking from my ass to my clitoris, spreading me wide open and pausing on my nub. Her peppermint gum tingled my insides, I moaned loud on the penis in my mouth and sucked harder as she flicked my clit with her tongue.

There wasn't much better than sucking a large penis and getting eaten by a pro at the same time. I didn't want it to ever end but Mike had other plans for his dick, mainly Tami's tight little ass, I was sure. He moved away from me, pulling his member from my mouth with a pop. I sighed in frustration but there was no way to stop him. He went right after the bombshell still feasting on my vagina and clitoris. Mike had her panties off and was fingering her vagina in no time. She was on her knees giving him perfect access to both of her holes. I watched him spread her juice around her lips and to her tight rosebud hole.

Ever so slowly he inserted his index finger into her bum, causing her to moan loud into my dripping womanhood. She appeared to like her bottom penetrated. He forced it in further and the pleasure apparently was so good she stopped licking me to enjoy it.

"That's it... oh yeah fuck my tight ass with your finger!" she screamed.

I was too far away from my computer to grab it but Mike wasn't. Interrupting his play time I told him to hand it to me because Tami's attention was now on what Mike was doing to her. He handed me the computer, keeping his finger deep in Tami. Setting the laptop on the sofa next to me I found the next clip of Steve's to enjoy. Tami looked over and watched as well, finally remembering to play with me. She used her fingers this time so she could watch the clip and enjoy the finger sliding in and out of her butt.

"Put your cock in my pussy and finger my ass!" she instructed him.

He didn't hesitate. I turned from the computer to watch him take hold of his mammoth penis; slide it up and down her wet lips a few times before entering her in one smooth motion. The reaction from Tami was incredible, she began to pant, shudder and seemed to be climaxing upon his full length disappearing. Small whimpers came from her lips and her nipples were rock hard. Again she stopped playing with me to enjoy the large penis inside her body.

With his withdrawal he inserted his thumb into her butt and pushed his rod back into her, causing another intense reaction from the vixen. It was too hot and right in front of me to ignore. Even the exploding penis on the screen paled in comparison to the visual of Mike's huge wet rod driving in and out of Tami's incredible body. I left the laptop on the couch and knelt next to the couple making love to get a better look.

It was an awesome visual. I watched her lips, stretched tight around his shaft, cling to his member as he slowly slid in and out. His thumb, pressed deep inside her bum, wiggled back and forth to the rhythm of his thrusts. She had her arms up on the sofa and her knees on my carpet. Her head was down in a muffled scream each time he slammed back into her. I began fingering my nipples and clit as I watched them go at it. Mike watched me and reached out with his hand for my right breast. He hesitated, looking at me for permission first. I smiled and he grabbed and squeezed.

He had Tami at orgasm a minute later, convulsing and screaming her shouts of pleasure. His penis was covered in her juices and only got worse as she shuttered under his thrusts.

"Do her in the butt, this is your chance," I whispered in his ear.

There was plenty of lube now and she was so turned on I was confident she could handle it. His eyes got wide but he quickly decided to try. Pulling out of her, I smeared her juice around her anal opening and stuck two fingers in with ease. She was ready. I nodded to Mike. I could tell from the hardness of his penis he was excited, it was almost against his tummy, throbbing and purple. He had a difficult time bending it down enough to enter her but managed. She didn't say a word as his bulbous head slid into her tight hole with relative ease. He froze, allowing her to adjust before sending two or three more inches in.

The visual treat of his long shaft halfway in her butt was the best thing I've ever seen in real life. She amazed me and took more without even a whimper. Inch after inch disappeared until his balls were up against her wide open pussy. She had him all; every delicious inch of his manhood was buried in her bowels. He held it in, with a look of utter bliss on his face.

"Oh my, he likes your tight butt Tami," I said laughing.

"He better, he's done nothing but talk about it."

When he began to pull out the expression on his face turned to amazement I learned why by what he said.

"Fuck it's so tight, and grabbing at my shaft!"

He left his head in and proceeded to slowly insert his length back into Tami.

"That's it Mike, fuck my tight ass! Give it to me!" she screamed, feeling him moving back in.

He sped up, pulling out faster and slamming his hard shaft back in over and over until Tami began to scream. I didn't think he could last long at this intensity and I was right because before five minutes went by he was saying he was going to blow.

"I want your load, ejaculate in my mouth," I said watching him thrust in again.

He looked at me and smiled, giving Tami a few more thrusts before pulling out and grabbing his tool. He moved to the left and I opened my mouth to receive his first blast of semen. His force took me back, almost gagging me. He was obviously excited about anal sex because his power and volume was double from the last time he filled my mouth full. It was too much, seeping out the sides of my mouth to run down my face and drip onto my breasts. More continued to spurt out of his shaft as Tami moved next to me. He pulled away from my mouth and shoved his spurting penis into hers. She devoured it, taking him deep as he bucked and squirmed from her sucking and his spurts.

"Oh fuck yeah! So good so good!" he hollered.

I had to swallow the mouthful of semen before more dribbled out, while Tami finished him off. She didn't swallow but instead kissed me, forcing the rest of his load into my mouth for me to enjoy. Once her mouth was empty she cleaned off my breasts and transferred what was there to my mouth.

Wiping her face she said, "I figured you'd want the rest, Professor."

"Mmm, yes I did. Exquisite."

The look on Mike's face as he watched us was of pure delight, "Damn that's hot!" he said, sitting on the coffee table.

His member was still rock hard but I knew it wouldn't be for long. Tami pushed me over and licked my breasts again before feasting on the plentiful juice oozing out of my vagina. I came quickly from her tongue play, convulsing on the floor while Mike watched us.

"How quickly can you get that amazing dick hard again?" I asked, looking over Tami's head.

"I'll get right on it Professor," my student replied.

"Good because I want to feel it in my body."

Tami continued to lick and devour me, moving lower to stick her hot tongue into my butt and finger my clitoris. Occasionally I would open my eyes to see the progress Mike was making on his penis. He was slowly stroking it and watching us. After about ten minutes and two more orgasms he was hard again. Another reason I love the young guys.

"I'm ready for you, Professor," he said.

"Come and get me!" I screamed.

Tami moved from between my legs, as Mike knelt on the floor. He lifted my legs and held them up and out, easing his long hard shaft into my well eaten vagina. It was phenomenal! His wide tool spread me open and filled me up like never before. I arched my back and cried out in pleasure as he bottomed out.

"Damn Professor you are really wet."

"Shut up and fuck me!" I screamed, not knowing where the language had come from.

He obeyed and proceeded to pound me so fast and furious. I ended up pushed against the sofa with my neck bent over so my chin was on my chest. He had some definite staying power now and his athletic body was in the condition to go and go. His amazing penis sent me into fits and spasms I didn't think possible. His hands were all over my body, pinching my nipples and clitoris all the while keeping up the relentless quest to shove his rod through my body.

I lost count of the orgasms he coaxed out of me by the time he was ready to ejaculate. I also lost track of what Tami was doing because of the intense pleasure and blurry vision. I just remember suddenly he wasn't in me anymore, and then semen spurted on my stomach and chest in spray after spray of hot ejaculate. My body was gone, lost in bliss and pleasure I don't remember feeling before.

Tami, licking his load off my body, brought my eyes into focus. Once she was done she fed me the plentiful supply from her mouth. I swallowed my reward and lay there completely worn out and content. I couldn't be sure but I think I heard the two of them leave my house after screwing each other one more time. I was in and out of consciousness, content to sleep on the floor naked until morning.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers