Biology Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry. Peeing can be quite arousing in certain circumstances. I'm happy if you want to get a closer look later. Just ask. I really won't mind. To be honest, it will probably turn me on a bit."

With that she went back to the shower, opened the door and stepped in. She held the door open and beckoned me in to join her.

We washed each other and spent time massaging and caressing each other. All of a sudden I realised I also needed to pee, quite badly, and wished I'd done so before getting into the shower.

I went to open the shower door.

"What's the matter?" Pauline asked.

"I need to go to the loo." I replied.

"You'll just get the floor all wet and slippery, stay in here; I don't mind you peeing in the shower."

I looked at her not really sure how serious she was. "Do you mean that?" I asked.

"Of course I do," she replied. "I'll tell you a little secret; I'm into a bit of mild watersports. It's really naughty and a bit dirty, just up my street." With that she reached over and closed the shower door.

"How do we do this?" I asked.

"Just face me and pee. Don't worry about splashing me, I really won't mind."

With that I just let the pee flow. Some of it hit Pauline's leg and foot but she didn't flinch or move. However with the water from the shower, it was unlikely that she would have noticed if she hadn't been watching.

Pauline watched me and when I'd finished she hugged me and kissed me, breaking the kiss with a warm smile. I assume she wanted me to know that it was all ok.

We finished, dried ourselves and left the bathroom. We went back into the bedroom and Pauline asked," What would you like me to wear?"

After a little thought, "Would you wear something that you would wear to school, but if you have a shorter skirt than normal, that would be good."

"I think I can do that."

She opened one of her wardrobes and pulled out a pair of light and thin summer trousers with an elastic tied waist, and a tee-shirt. She handed them to me and said, "You might want to keep your clothes for tomorrow, so put these on."

I took them from her and put them on, and to my amazement they fitted me almost perfectly.

"Take a seat on the bed. You can pick my underwear out in a sec, after I've dried my hair."

Pauline sat at her dressing table and dried her hair and applied some light make-up. I was entranced watching her, still naked. Even with her back facing me she seemed incredibly sexy as she went about her business, knowing that I was watching her, but in no way bothered at being observed.

Eventually she got up and went to a chest of drawers. She opened the top drawer and pulled out a great pile of lingerie and brought it to the bed.

"Take your pick," she said.

I started looking through the thin articles of clothing and found some panties and a bra that was sheer, basically transparent. I picked those out and handed them to Pauline.

"Nice choice," she said. She stepped into the panties and pulled them up. She then put the bra on backwards. She attached the clasp, and then spun the bra around putting the clasp at the back. She put her arms through the straps and lifted the bra into place, adjusting her breasts in the garment for comfort.

The small very short trimmed area of pubic hair was clearly visible in the thin fabric, as were her nipples in the equally thin fabric of the bra.

Pauline came to the pile of lingerie and pulled out a suspender belt. She held it up to me and asked, "Would you like me to wear these with stockings, or wear tights, as I normally do at school?"

I smiled and replied, "Stockings please."

"Good choice," she said as she stepped into the suspender belt.

She then went back to the chest of drawers and opened another drawer. She was searching in the drawer, and then pulled out two packets of stockings. Again, holding them up to me she asked, "Seams or seamless?"

"Seams please," I replied.

Pauline chuckled and said, "I see we have a young man of discerning taste."

I laughed and said, "Stockings are just sexier. There's something about that short section of uncovered thigh that promises so much if you happen to be lucky enough to catch a glimpse, and avoids being restrictive if you're even luckier to be given permission."

Pauline laughed again and said, "I've found myself a connoisseur of nylons."

She came to the bed opening the packet. She placed her right foot on the bed next to me and put the first stocking on. Rolling it up her leg and making sure there were no twists creases or bunches of the sheer material. She attached the clasps at the end of the suspender straps she finally checked that the seam was straight in her full length mirror. She repeated the same with her left leg.

She went to her wardrobe and pulled out a very thin white blouse and put it on. The dark bra was clearly visible through the thin material.

Turning back to the wardrobe she brought out a grey suit. She pulled the skirt from the hanger and slipped into it. She reached into the bottom of the wardrobe and out came a pair of black patent leather shoes, with 3 inch heels which she slipped onto her feet. The skirt was a little shorter than normal, leaving about 5 to 6 inches above the knee visible.

As Pauline got her jacket I said, "You can leave the jacket Pauline."

After she put the jacket back on the hanger Pauline turned towards me and gave a twirl allowing me to see her. She was even more beautiful than I realised. Not only beautiful though, there was a look that she had that some of the most desirable women in the world had. It was a desirability that had an element of wickedness with a small helping of obscenity and a very large portion of self-confidence and provocation. I really couldn't believe how lucky I was to have the opportunity to get to know this sensational woman in the most intimate way possible. I gave out a wolf whistle

"Down boy." She laughed. "Next thing I know, you'll want to get into my knickers."

"Yes please." I replied.

"Come on let's go downstairs and have a drink and something to eat." she said reaching out to take my hand. "I promise we can play again later."

I stood and took her hand, then I realised that a certain part of my anatomy had recovered from the exertions of earlier on. Pauline noticed as well and she smiled.

She caught my eye and then gazed down at my crotch, then looking back at me she said, "The wonders of youth." Then pulling me along behind her we went downstairs.

We went downstairs and sat and talked. Not just about having sex together, but about my school work, what I wanted to do with my life. It was late afternoon and we decided to just relax. We listened to some music and watched a little television until early evening when Pauline suggested we have something to eat.

It was at this point that I noticed that Pauline didn't seem completely comfortable, so I asked her, "Are you ok?"

"Yeah. I normally wear something a little more comfortable around the house. I just feel a little trussed up."

I thought about how I could turn this to my advantage and quickly decided on a solution.

"Why don't you take your blouse and skirt off then," I eventually replied.

Pauline's face lit up with a broad smile and then she said, "So you want to look at my body then."

"Who wouldn't, it's gorgeous."

Oddly, Pauline blushed at the compliment and then said, "Thank you Andy. It is very flattering to be told I'm gorgeous, especially from someone so attractive."

It was my turn to blush, and shyly I replied, "Thanks."

Pauline undid her blouse and removed it, followed by unzipping her skirt and stepping out of it. Her body was hot and I noticed that her inner thighs seemed to be glistening a little. I wondered if Pauline was aroused. Eventually curiosity got the better of me and I asked, "Are you wet, between your legs?"

"Yes, very. Why do you ask?" she replied.

"I just thought I noticed your thighs were wet, and I wondered what it was."

"Andy, you need to understand that when I'm in a situation where I have a young stud with a beautiful cock just waiting to fuck me I get horny and my pussy just gushes in anticipation of being stuffed full of hard cock. So yes, I am wet and it's because I'm expecting to have you fuck me again later on."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"I'll tell you a little secret. I'm wetter than I usually get. I keep thinking about you fucking me earlier and it just makes me want more of the same."

I had no reply and just smiled back at her. We smiled at each other for a few moments, and Pauline stepped between my knees as I sat and she leaned down and kissed me. As she stood up her panties were at eye level and I cheekily pushed my hand between her legs and rubbed across her panty-clad pussy.

Pauline giggled and said, "Naughty!"

I laughed with her and then brought my hand to my nose and breathed in her erotic scent. I then looked her in the eye then very deliberately licked her juices from my fingers.

Looking at my fingers disappearing between my lips, Pauline leaned down and took my wet hand and licked my palm. Following that she kissed me fully and moaned a little as she did so.

The kiss only lasted a few seconds but was deep and sensuous. When she pulled away, she smiled and said, "Come on. Why don't you follow me to the kitchen? I'm hungry. You can look at my arse on the way."

I stood up and as Pauline turned towards the door I patted her on the rear.

She laughed and continued towards the kitchen with me in tow, wiggling her hips more than normal. I thought to myself, "What have I done to deserve this?"

We cooked, talked, laughed and played around, enjoying ourselves together. Our conversations were sexually charged and it was plain to me that I was with a beautiful woman who I found exceptionally attractive and it seemed that she felt the same about me.

After eating we took some wine and sat in the lounge. We were both surprised, and we both commented on how quickly we had become so comfortable with each other. By the end of the evening, and with a little help from the wine, the playfulness had gone to be replaced by an intensity that neither of us was totally prepared for.

Eventually we departed to bed and we enjoyed intense and emotionally charged sex. It wasn't quite as physically intense as earlier but still very fulfilling. It was a very emotional experience though and as a result we spent a long time in the morning discussing where this would go.

----

Epilogue

That was the day when it all started. That last term at secondary school and the summer that followed was the most sexually intense time of my life.

Over the months after that day it had become very apparent to both of us that this was something more than two people just having a bit of fun together. We spent a lot of time after that holiday together and despite the fact that Pauline was taking a big risk with her career we eventually decided that after I had left school we would spend a lot of the summer together.

Our relationship developed over the summer and although we never married, we stayed together over my university years and for a good many years beyond that. Pauline guided me through my early years as a junior doctor, but eventually my career dragged me away from her, but she made it clear that I still had my life to live, and that I should follow my own dreams.

Pauline and I only saw each other once or twice a year after that, and only as friends. We agreed that anything more would be too painful. We both had a considerable soft spot for each other, which remained with us both for the rest of our lives.

After I left to pursue my career our relationship could best be described as like that of a mother and son. Pauline and I eventually married, but not to each other, and we both agreed to explain our relationship to our partners, and once Jen and Howard both got over the shock, they realised that there was no threat to the relationships they had formed with each of us. Jen and Howard both had a respect for the friendship that Pauline and I had, and as a result we all became very close. Pauline and I both knew we could never betray the trust of our partners and never did.

Now it was time to say goodbye, but I will never forgot the woman that changed Andrew Johnson, the biology student into Andrew Johnson, the man, the loving husband and father, and who helped shape me into the very successful and pioneering Consultant Paediatrician I eventually became.