Birch Rods and Petticoats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Ms. Violia. Oh stop oh stop." I beg her as I feel a sudden surge beginning. I try to make her move back, not wanting to spend in her mouth, but unable to avoid it as she clutched me all the harder.

Her fingernails dig into my ass when I feel the first warm shots of my seed spray into her mouth. She happens to have fingers on one of the whip marks but I scream then as much in pleasure as pain. I feel a veritable flood of Diluvian proportions expel itself from me.

Shuddering, I lose control of my legs as the last drops are sucked me. I sink to my knees in front of her and she pulls me to her holding me in a warm loving embrace.

"Oh my William, my lovely William. I've been waiting so long for this to happen. I drove you so very hard to make it come to pass."

I pull back and look into her eyes. They are beautiful I notice, when she smiles.

"All babies are born screaming, I have always felt that Men should be born the same way." her fingers brush the hair from the side of my face. "My wonderful man. I have so many things for you to learn how to do now. We will start here."

Ms. Violia leans forwards and places her lips upon mine in a kiss so hot and filled with passion that I can hardly believe she is the same woman I've know for half my life. Hesitantly at her urgings I begin to kiss her back. Then her tongue is at my lips demanding entry.

When I grant it I taste muskiness upon her breath that I realize after a second is from myself. The last of the spendings I placed in her mouth coming back to me in the form of her kiss.

"So much for you to learn." she says in a whisper as she parts the kiss and pulls me to her again. I feel her breath warm, like feathers next to my ear. "I think you may come to be my favorite student. None of the others ever had the courage to whip me that hard when I broke them at last."

Courage? Holding this woman I hated to me, unsure of what I feel now... I just hold her and pondered her words.

"So much more to teach you. Now that you're a man"

I wonder if these lessons will be as wonderful and painful as this one was to learn.

12