Bird Of Paradise

Story Info
Master displays His pet at a BDSM party.
1k words
3.85
28.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped out of the limousine and took the lovely hand that reached up to him from within the vehicle. She stepped from the darkness into the bright lights illuminating the parking garage. She of course did not see the light for the hood of her full length black wool cape was pulled down over her eyes and beneath it she was blindfolded. He led her carefully across the walkway and thru the double doors to a private elevator. Her body felt the pull of gravity as they were lifted the twenty floors to the penthouse.

She had no idea where they were going but she wasn't worried because He was with her. She was where he wanted her to be and that was all she needed to know. The doors slid open and he led her out of the elevator, the sound of many voices alerted her. He spoke softly to someone who called him by name and it was those other hands that lifted her hood from behind and slid the cloak off her shoulders.

Her Master released the knot at the back of her head and slipped the black kerchief into his pocket. She blinked several times to adjust to the light and then noticed a room full of people, staring at her. She promptly blushed and lowered her eyes. He snapped the leash on her slender black leather collar and lead her forward into the crowd. Her hands were at her sides and when He presented her to someone He called Charles, she knelt promptly.

Charles lifted her chin with one finger, Exquisite, the beauty of this feathered creature puts nature to shame. Look at me, he commanded. She met his gaze and returned his kind smile. You had better keep this one close, or she'll likely be snatched away. Perhaps even by myself. The other man laughed cordially but the slack in her leash was tightened one twist around her master's hand.

As they moved around the room and she was presented to first this one and then that, every eye noted her costume. While everyone present was wearing at least a mask, she was in a full costume. Her feathered mask of deeply vibrant hues echoed the red of her soft leather corset pulled tight with hot pink laces. The lacy cups that surrounded her breasts barely covered the nipples and accentuated the bright colors of the tattoo that arched over her right areola (a bright green half wreath of leaves with purple rosebuds). Her Master's initials perched at the top of the arch. Around her waist was a girdle of feathers to match the mask and her long legs were exaggerated by tall red leather boots, the heels of which raised her to nearly the same height as her Master.

When a chime sounded, the entire crowd turned to a circular raised platform in the center of the room. It was wooden and stood nearly two feet above the floor. In the center was a table draped in yards and yards of white silk. He signaled and she knelt as did the other submissives in the room. Her eyes were lowered, knees slightly apart and hands resting gracefully on her thighs. She recognized the voice of Charles as the man making an announcement from the stage.

Apparently a contest had been entered by every Master present to choose the submissives of choice for the evening. She wondered what it was all about. His hand slipped down over her soft auburn hair and lifted her chin, her eyes met his. He winked at her and mouthed It will be fun, pet. She relaxed knowing she was safe when he was with her. He directed her to watch the festivities and what she saw excited her, causing moisture to coat the inside of her thighs.

Two submissive beauties were pleasuring each other but as they truly began in earnest, music erupted in the room and most of the crowd began dancing, not paying much attention to the stage. She was enjoying being held in her Master's arms as they moved about the dance floor when Charles tapped him on the shoulder and simply said, It's time, my friend. As he walked away her leash was removed from her collar and tucked into His pocket. He led her up onto the platform and she noted the table had been removed.

Instead there were chains hanging from the ceiling. Her Master quickly suspended her, using the chains/small locks/a pole for her arms to rest on and a leg spreader. Within moments she was spread open wide and displayed for all to see, truly flying like a bright erotic bird. He slipped the lace down to reveal her nipples and removed the girdle of feathers from her waist leaving only the golden chain that encircled her lower abdomen. It was adorned only with a small golden disk displaying his initials.

A thick horsehair flogger was handed to him and her body quickened. As the flogger was slapped across her nipples, inner thighs, ass, stomach she arched her back and her juices slid down her thighs and moistened the top of her boots. Her eyes slid closed and she began to concentrate on the heat from the floggers contact, which then traveled across her body. She had to slip into her subspace to keep from climaxing before His time and disgracing Him.

When He saw that she had done Him great honor He tossed the flogger into the air a few inches, catching it by the other end of the phallic shaped handle and drove the leather covered penis deep inside her body. Thrusting one, twice then whispering to his prize pet, Now, now, NOW. she cried out in ecstasy as he continued to thrust into her deeply over and over. The room erupted in applauds and he dropped the flogger, released the chains and carefully caught her into His arms. That night He bathed her thoroughly and massaged her strained muscles. She was his treasure, His Bird of Paradise.