Bird of Prey Ch. 01

Story Info
An equestrian woman rules the roost.
1.2k words
4.16
62.5k
33

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Red Kite thought about alighting in a tree close to the equestrian centre, but the commotion below ensured it soared away to more peaceful climes. In the paddock below, a strutting redheaded woman barked her commands at the young charges who circled on horseback, with the aim of learning horsemanship. Elaine Calder was a very shapely woman, assertive and not to be trifled with; she was very much in command at the centre, which due very much to her, was as popular with male students both old and young, as well as the usual pony-mad female fraternity.

Elaine's elegant long legs and pert rounded ass was accentuated delightfully by the tight white jodhpurs she wore; she whipped her thigh with her riding crop as she barked commands at the riders; she took extra pleasure in berating males; she often arranged extra private lessons for them, where she took great pleasure in humiliating them at every opportunity. Those males that left following those lessons were of no use to her, those that stayed had a good chance of reinforcing her acquaintance in another role.

In an outhouse behind her, a male watched her movements intently through a crack in a frosted window, his jodhpurs about his ankles with his underwear. He stroked his rigid cock as he lusted after the assertive redhead, watching her tight bottom and her whips of the crop as he stroked in growing pleasure. He, like many males before him and many who would follow, dreamed of being on his knees to this perfect woman, to be allowed to lick her sweaty asshole after a good beating with that crop. He half closed his eyes and gritted his teeth in sheer ecstasy, as his cock shot wads of come onto the wall below the window; his plentiful seed rolling down the plasterwork as his knees trembled, his balls spending over and over as he spurted in honour of the magnificent woman.

Today's lessons over, she left the centre in her car and headed home; she knew her husband would be waiting for her, he'd had no option. She slowly ascended the stairs to the spare room at the top of the house, a broad sneer on her face as she went. She opened the door, and sure enough there he was, just as she'd left him; ball gagged, and bound with leather bridlery, body and legs. His cock cage was by the side of the bed where she'd left it; pictures of her with whips and crops looked down at him from the headboard. He was only allowed out of his cage once a month and he cowered as she turned him over in the bed to inspect the sheets. Abundant streaks of jetted semen were evident all over the central area of the bed; bronze satin sheets were not the best colour to hide semen stains. She tutted as she flexed her crop.

"I do hope you had good release whilst your cage was off, but you've messed on my sheets and you know that's strictly forbidden. You know the routine; I shall now thrash you with my crop, I'll remove your gag when you've stopped whining and you'll lick my pussy and asshole before I cage you again." She chuckled sarcastically as she rolled him back face-down in his own mess for punishment.

"It seems you'll never learn. You've been extra disgraceful this time; I'm going to instruct the maid to cane you after each meal this week. I'm having several men here for special lessons this week; I shall leave your door open so's you can hear I'm not lonely. You are so selfish staying in this room all the time!" She laughed as she began to mercilessly thrash the bound male with her crop; he whined and whinged through the ball-gag, which stopped him wailing in agony and upsetting the neighbours. She smiled victoriously as she saw him judder and convulse after about twenty strokes; he had come whilst being punished, this was no surprise, he always did.

After his whining had died down she removed his gag and straddled his face, riding boots still on. She undid her jodhpurs and rolled them and her panties down to her knees. Her hapless husband's cock roe again as he took in the glorious scent and sight before him; her milky white globular ass, the sticky pucker pulsing as it anticipated a tonguing, ands silky white shaven pussy which was puffed with excitement; a small red blaze of hair above her engorged clitoris. He bucked impatiently as she sat back; his nose in the glorious tang of her sweaty asshole, his tongue lapping wildly as her moist and aroused slit. She teased his stiffening cock with her crop as she rode his face like a jockey to a satisfying orgasm. As she moaned, the slapping of her crop on his bell-end had him jet in glorious submission once more. She grunted with deep satisfaction as his tortured cock spunked for all it's worth all over her black leather crop; inflicting cruelty and humiliation made her come like nothing else on Earth, and her husband would know endless portions of both.

She had seemed so innocent when he married her, though it had always been apparent that she had a deep fetish for female domination; what started as a game to be played in bed once a week, went to every night, and then to every moment of the day. Without realising it she had taken control of his life, and he had willingly accepted utter defeat. She had had him sign over all his assets to her, she took over his business, the house was now in her name and his bonds and benefits went straight into a joint bank account which he never saw a penny of. He lay there in the spare room of his own house and listened to her entertain and take control of some males, whilst being fucked for sheer pleasure by others. She brought female friends home who were allowed to whip him and parade him round the garden on all fours like a dog; this was one of the few occasions when he was allowed to leave the room.

As she pulled her jodhpurs back up and re-applied his gag, Maria, the little eastern maid came up the stairs, smiling with pleasure as she too viewed the sheets.

"Oh, you wicked man! Shall he know the cane mistress?." Elaine smiled with pleasure as she picked his cage from beside the bed.

"Oh yes- before and after every meal- would you like to do that for me?" The wicked and purely feminist maid was delighted with the task.

"Ha ha! I shall enjoy this very much; I do so love to see him spurt when caged; I'll not need to milk his prostate if he's having the cane all week, he'll mange it on his own!" The two then gleefully poked his cock back into the cage and it was padlocked for a month. Maria smiled broadly as Elaine took herself off for a relaxing shower.

"Time for tea! And your first caning!" Elaine smiled with satisfaction as she heard the cane cutting the air, even from within the warm confines of the shower.