Bird of Prey Ch. 07

Story Info
Elaine joins the board; changes ahead, Gordon humiliated.
2.3k words
4.2
22k
4
0

Part 7 of the 18 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine's pussy tingled with excitement as she sat amongst her prospective victims and was not to be brow-beaten, she settled down in her new position with aplomb, despite the protestations of Fox-Janner. The other members viewed her nervously and with a certain interest; some knew of Gordon's particular interests in dominant women and had similar tendencies, their interest was very apparent within their underwear. In turn Elaine gently and casually eyed the other members as she adjusted her prim and confident form; she was expert at detecting those who would fall easily and had several targets marked already.

The dominant woman had balls tingling as she announced her natural authority in immediately forwarding a motion. She proposed the immediate allocation of new memberships via the golfing store clientele, and emphasised that this would be regardless of gender and would allow attendance on any day, as would be appropriate for the twenty-first century. Aubrey Fox-Janner was purple with rage.

"This is preposterous; we'll lose some of our most influential members if this goes ahead; women already have the freedom of the course on Saturday's." Elaine smirked and puffed out her breasts, reinforcing the identity and irresistible eventual dominance of her gender.

"Then this club will be all the better for the removal of people with such chauvinistic ideals; there are many influential women who will undoubtedly take their places." Fox-Janner lifted himself from his seat, to make himself look bigger; a reaction to the breasts which were already distracting many of his board members.

"I propose a show of hands; let's see just who would agree with it." There was much twitching amongst the members, some of whom fought to raise their arms in approval, such was their excitement at this redheaded vision, but the despotic Fox-Janner could influence their businesses which made them reluctant. Elaine swiftly selected a page from her paperwork which Penny had marked as important, pre-empting this situation. She stood and strutted round the table, showing her ample and shapely rear and black nylon-clad legs to good effect, as she passed the infuriated chairman a Maiden Downs Golf Club regulations sheet. She smiled and looked round at the members with a satisfied smile, making already stirring cocks stiffen nicely.

"The rules say that a secret ballot may be held if proposed by a board member." Cocks now stiffened to hardened erections as the dominant redhead made her move. The scent of her glorious femininity now had most of the board transfixed.

"I am a member and I DEMAND that we have a secret ballot." Relieved twitchers now smugly laid their arms to rest; these were already toying with seeing this magnificent woman on the quiet, in the hope of securing some favour; they had no idea that this would be completely on her terms, and would soon find themselves owned. Others still viewed her with a little contempt, but had a little admiration for her confidence, which pleased them in a strange way; they would soon realise what that pleasure was. A couple were already transfixed, having the tendencies that Gordon had, knowing him, and seeing him led around like that; they still foolishly believed that this could be some fanciful game, to be reversed at any point. Elaine would show those members that control was permanent.

Fox-Janner studied the paperwork he was already patently aware of, and reluctantly agreed, he had no choice. Elaine gave her ultimatum; she was not to be disappointed.

"I shall leave the room while you do just so." She picked a sheet of paper and wrote 'For', then folded it and left it in the centre of the table.

"I trust that those more human members will have the sense to write the same. I shall return after I have had a look round at the facilities I have now become a board member of" Even before Elaine had closed the door behind her, the room was in a tumult; she could hear Aubrey Fox-Janner above the rest.

"A woman! A bloody woman on my board! I shall see that Smith ruined!" He could not know that Gordon Smith was already relieved of any possible ruination; Elaine smirked with satisfaction as she thought of the feel of Gordon's tongue on her asshole and how he had submitted completely. Her pussy tingled sweetly as she thought of Fox-Janner's demise; it would be divine. As she stepped from the room a woman appeared from nowhere; petite and tired looking she grasped Elaine's hands.

"I think it's marvellous what you're doing; I'm Fox-Janner's housekeeper and I hate the bastard. His attitude is bad enough in general, but his attitude to women is deplorable; I have to do work here as well as at his monstrous house, and you should see the way he abuses the Au-pairs. Mind you, in reality, he's not 100% the domineering, all controlling male he sets himself up as; I've seen some of the kinky magazines he reads." Elaine grinned from ear to ear at this unforeseen gift and immediate ally; Fox-Janner's days in his present position looked to be numbered.

Elaine accompanied Mrs Gloria Trent around the premises; she was a woman who had become a widow at an early age and had been taken full advantage of by Fox-Janner who was her landlord. By the time the conversation was over, she had lost her tired look completely and drove home speedily in the battered hatchback car she had driven to the club so carefully, for fear of it breaking down; she could not believe the luck she'd had in meeting Elaine, who had advised her that her position in life was about to change forever. She went home to dress up for the meeting she'd been invited to at the Equestrian Centre.

Gordon was driven back to Penny's plush office where she picked up some paperwork that Gordon had to sign, the two women smiled wickedly as they told him it would be best if he signed them somewhere where they would be more comfortable, and so they drove back to Lana's house. No sooner had the car pulled into the drive when a near naked Eastern woman appeared at the door, cane in hand and beckoning the humiliated male indoors with a wagging finger. He obediently scuttled ahead as the impressively assertive Penny strutted behind him, smug at his total obedience. Gordon's cock rose as he noted Lana's Amazonian thighs and rounded buttocks in her business attire, his cock stiffened all the more as he neared the woman at the door. The see through black chiffon negligee she wore with the cane complimenting it exquisitely, had him wondering what was now in store. She strutted on black stilettos, which were the only other items she wore, into the room at the rear which gave a panoramic view of the garden, and the pole where he had been broken.

Gordon was astounded to see another male, naked but for a dog mask and dog-tail butt plug, leashed and on all fours; a dog bowl with water in it for his only refreshment. The Eastern lady gave the canine cur a stinging swipe of the cane which made a red line blush across his buttocks to accompany the mass of red lines which already existed there. Gordon's balls tingled with fear as he noticed the male's cock was cruelly caged. The smiling Penny introduced the couple.

"This is Maria, she is Elaine's home assistant and co-owner of the pet you see by the bowl. That is Elaine's ex-husband; they are still married in name, but he is of little use to her or anyone else. He is eternally thankful that Maria takes such interest in keeping him as a pet, of course, this is only because Elaine pays her to do so. You may kiss Maria's feet now." Gordon wasted no time in crouching and kissing the black stilettos as Maria sneered at him; he was already in awe of her. Lana pointed a cane at him and gave him a very stern look.

"Get those clothes off immediately, you have no use for those sort of outfits anymore; you'll sign these last documents and your life of complete servitude will begin. If you are lucky, you'll become a pet too." The women laughed as he eagerly stripped off; though apprehensive of what lay ahead, the idea of permanent bondage to a women, however humble had his cock rock hard. The women laughed all the more when they saw his meagre cock at full excitement. He was made to kneel and watch as Lana and Penny removed their skirts and panties; they both kicked their panties off their feet and asked Maria to watch; Lana pointed to the panties.

"Crawl over here and sniff our panties. I want you to tell us if you think we've been excited by your work today, and whether you have earned the privilege to lick our assholes." Maria cackled with joy as Gordon crawled like a worm to the feet of the dominant women; they stood with hands on hips in stern fashion, each clutching a cane which would be administered if the cur made the slightest wrong move. Gordon's stiff cock rubbed on the cool floor as he eagerly sniffed at Lana's panties first; his cock was fit to burst as his nose took in the delicious feminine scent from the sticky gusset, the women laughed at him as they watched his pathetic lust in getting the most from their soiled panties. A stern look came over Lana's face and she whipped the cane across his back, smiling with spiteful satisfaction as he moaned in pain.

"You lick that gusset clean then move onto Penny's." They chuckled with contempt as Gordon licked at the sticky patch of feminine essence and soft brown tang of spice behind it; his cock slid on the smooth floor as his lubrication dribbled, he was close to coming as he moved to Penny's feet and sampled the delicious aromas of her gusset. Penny's pussy tingled with excitement as she relished the complete control over the male.

"You lick that gusset too." She was anxious to have her asshole licked while the other women witnessed his humiliation. Gordon duly obliged and savoured the taste of Penny's womanly essences as much as he savoured the actual humiliating act of submission before three women. Maria toyed with her pussy as she witnessed the humiliation of her mistress's latest conquest for the first time; she was eager to see how he took the cane, and was keen to take another dog for a walk in public; this form of humiliation gave her an immense thrill and was incredibly humbling for the male being walked. She pondered the thought as Lana whipped him with the cane when Penny's gusset was deemed to have been licked clean enough.

"Well? Do you think watching your humiliation at being owned by us in front of the golf club board has excited us sufficiently to be allowed to lick our assholes?" The women watched with smug satisfaction as the defeated and worthless male cowered at their feet, and awaited a response which would not influence their actions in any way, but simply enhance their pleasure in humiliating him. like many males before, and many to come, he was a toy who would be perpetually made to know his place, which was at the feet of any woman. Maria stepped up closer with her cane to fully enjoy his torment; he was now looking at three pairs of feminine shoes which contained supremely dominant women, feet which he would kiss many times in the near future.

"Please mistress Lana, the panties were very nicely scented; I'd like to think my humiliation excited you." The woman laughed with contempt at his response, then Lana gave her smug reply.

"Good boy! We certainly did enjoy watching you humiliate yourself; you'll lick three assholes because you've earned the privilege, then you'll sign the documents giving over everything else you have. Oh, and then Penny and I will watch Maria excite you with the cane as she missed the show earlier." Gordon's cock bobbed fully erect as the vicious Eastern maid smiled down on the now kneeling naked male, teasing his ass cheeks with the cane with which she would thrash him to her satisfaction, after he had pleasured her asshole for the first time. Gordon's balls tingled with a mixture of fear and submissive anticipation as he thought of the pain he would know, as Lana turned before him, bent slightly, and spread the glorious fleshy orbs of her ass to reveal a nicely seasoned and inviting brown puckered asshole which demanded the attention of a submissive slave's tongue, but she would enjoy a tease before Gordon could relish the tangy taste of her heavenly ring.

"You get your nose in there and have a damn good sniff first. Don't you dare lick until I tell you." The women laughed with scorn as Gordon pressed his nose close to the sticky pucker and inhaled the deliciously tangy scent as Lana wriggled her bottom in his face, his cock dribbling as he yearned to lick her. Lana continued as he sniffed his mistress's asshole obediently.

"I want you to have a nice long think about the position you've gotten yourself into while you sniff my asshole; from your capture by Elaine, through my pleasure of whipping you at the post, to the caning you are about to enjoy. I want you to know that sniffing a woman's asshole is representative of your position in life now." Gordon sniffed at the intoxicating scent and his balls tingled as he thought of the supreme redhead, being mercilessly lashed at the post, Angela's rubber bondage, and the Eastern woman who would now cane him; he thought of the cur in the dog outfit and his cock stiffened as he wondered if he'd be reduced to that level. He was now resigned to being owned completely as he inhaled the delicious scent of the woman who had broken him with the whip. Lana pulled her cheeks a little further apart.

"Lick my asshole now. I want it nicely cleaned and refreshed."