Bird of Prey Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare come until I'm pleased; you'll then come and I'll have you lick your mess from me!" Marjorie slapped her buxom body up and down on Miles relentlessly as he held back for dear life; taunting and belittling him as her cunt prepared to suck the seed from him. Fortunately for Miles, the frenzy of her ecstatic dominance and the rare occurrence of a stiff cock, had her moaning with absolute pleasure in no time at all; she grasped the cane and cut the air with it as she ground down on Miles in a deeply satisfying orgasm; her blissfully pleased smile at Miles was the only command he needed. As he sniffed at the heavenly scent of the panties, he writhed and pumped with what little movement he could manage, as Marjorie cruelly pinned him to the bed; as he whined, she laughed and lifted herself just an inch or so.

"I'll have your seed now."

She sneered and held her pose like any professional woman Miles had been with, as he humped between mattress and dominant torso, and then moaned like a speared animal as he erupted into her slippery cunt, messing like he'd never have sex again, shooting wads of semen as he snorted on the delicious scent of the panties. Marjorie smiled as his limp cock, slipped from her messy cunt, spent and defeated. She walked on her knees and miles pulled his arms tight against his body as she straddled his head. Marjorie laughed in triumph as Miles lapped his salty mess from her lush crevice.

Miles was caned several times as Marjorie watched the clock. Both enjoyed several fulfilling orgasms. Marjorie's sense of spite was well and truly awoken as she enjoyed toying with Miles, the way a normally sedate cat will when it has captured a mouse, playing with it and keeping it just barely alive ensuring it endures the full horror of its predicament. She was in control of an inferior now; no longer the placid housewife and had complete command over Miles, who was willing to offer absolute obedience in a delightfully perverse recognition of her erotically charged superiority. She sneered with abject satisfaction as he squirmed to yet another submissive orgasm while she whipped the vicious rattan down without mercy; her absolute pleasure matched only by her slave's ecstasy as he wallowed in divine submission and his own mess, which he shot liberally in honour of defeat.

12