Birddoggin' Ch. 1

Story Info
Father demonstrates the pleasures of persistence.
3.5k words
4.48
140.3k
20
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

Comments welcomed at the email address in my profile.

* * * * *

My daughter came home from a hard day's work while I was watching the evening news at ten. I had heard her car pull in the driveway by our bedroom and smiled. She was a beautiful girl and as her proud father, I was always glad to see her.

After a minute or so to greet her mother in the kitchen, the door flew open to our bedroom and Summer came bounding into the room to jump on the bed with me.

"I'm exhausted, Daddy," she said, giving me her big, winning smile. "Rub my feet!"

It was a game she had played with me for most of her life. Summer loved to have her feet rubbed. With us it wasn't, "Hi, Dad, I missed you," or "Hi, Dad, I had a great day." It was always, "Hi, Dad, rub my feet!"

She lay down face-forward on the bed and waved her diminutive feet in my direction. I grabbed her left foot and tucked her knee between my knees. Then I began to enthusiastically massage Summer's foot.

I give a great foot massage, even if I do say so myself. Not that I have to. All the women in my life would agree. Maybe that's why Summer likes them so.

"How was the restaurant tonight, baby-doll?" I asked my girl, looking down at the back of her honey-blonde head as she watched the news with me.

"Exhausting, like I said, Pops," she giggled. Summer knew I hated that name, or would have hated it from anyone except Daddy's girl. "We were busy all the way to the end. Great tips though!"

Summer had never worked a day until about three weeks ago. Since she was going to State University in our own city in the fall, her mom had agreed to let her work the summer to get some experience and earn more spending money for the school term. I was proud that she had taken to it so well, having been a gorgeous but unproductive spoiled brat all her life until now. It turned out she was highly motivated by the cash though, saving every penny that she earned.

I was also proud of her for a lot more reasons than that. Witty and intelligent, Summer was the ideal of grace in an eighteen year old girl. She loved to read and was impeccably slender, yet curved well at the same time. Her only flaw was an occasional flurry of adolescent acne still, but her mom was quick to take her to the dermatologist whenever she had the rare outbreak these days. Her complexion was usually flawless, though; her skin a smooth, creamy color typical of the best of our English and French ancestors.

"That feels so good, Daddy," she said, moaning with pleasure as I caressed the soul of her foot with both hands.

"I can make you feel better, baby," I whispered to her, tucking her leg further between mine until I began to rub it against my hard, denim-encased erection.

"Not again, Daddy," she whined plaintively, but unconvincingly. "Let me just relax for now and you rub my feet like you used to do when I was a girl."

"You know I'll do that, sweetheart, but you're over eighteen now. I've been telling you since your birthday that I can rub you other places and make it so much better," I said, crooning to her gently. Her leg felt good against my stiff prick as I swayed it gently from side to side.

Summer leaned all the way forward and lay her head on her folded arms. I could see her lovely face in profile and her beauty almost took my breath away, just like it always did.

"If I let you touch me like that one time, I don't know that I could ever stop, Daddy" she said wistfully, then closed her eyes as if to concentrate on the movement of her leg.

"So don't stop, Summer," I said candidly. "I told you from the beginning that I want everything. I'm not some teenager wanting to grope you in the backseat, young lady. I'm your father and you know I'll love you for the rest of your life, no matter what."


"And Mom doesn't mind?" she asked again.

It always came up in these conversations. The door she had left open let the sound of an opera aria drift through the room, competing with the low volume of the television news. Lori was in an operatic phase these days and couldn't seem to get enough.

"I've told you before she doesn't, but why don't you call her in here and ask," I told my daughter. I knew her relationship with Lori was at least as important to her as her relationship with me.

I had nothing to fear, either. Lori knew what I was doing.

When I was a young man, I grew up just outside of town close to the country. We had a word for it then. We called it birddoggin'. Boys would birddog the girls until they gave in and gave them what they wanted. Now, I was birddoggin' my daughter.

I was never the most handsome or smartest kid I knew. I learned early on that persistence really did work when I wanted something. When I became interested in girls, I found out what birddoggin' was all about.

I'd dated casually off and on during adolescence, but every woman I'd ever really loved and made love to was as a result of birddoggin'.

Momma was the first woman I ever birddogged. I worked on her for nine months. At first it was flattery and attention. Then hugs and caresses. Finally, my labor came full term and she took my cherry late at night while Dad was on a business trip. Mom and I still relive those happy days every now and then, even now.

I birddogged my sister too when we both went off to college together. Momma wouldn't let me while we both lived at home, but I convinced her that Sis and I could share expenses and save money on dorms. Sis is married now with her own family and even though we're close, we haven't made love in years, much to my regret.

I birddogged Lori shamelessly while we courted. She was older than me and prudish back then. It took six whole months of hard work to get between her glorious thighs. She was the best move I ever made and the best woman I could have chosen as a wife and partner. Lori's a damn good mother and a great lover, even if she is ten years my senior.

I had even birdogged my long-time secretary at work; an older widow and one of sweetest and most loving women I have ever known. JoAnn continued to serve me loyally at work after fifteen years together. My wife Lori knows about the affair, even knew about it when I first became obsessed with JoAnn after working with her for two years, but I would never have allowed it to break us up. I loved them both too much for that and I convinced my wife that my love for JoAnn didn't lessen my love and commitment to her.

At forty-two, I've only had four sexual partners in my life. I had birddogged each of those beautiful women. None of them had come to regret overcoming their initial reluctance about getting into the sack with me. The same persistence I used to get them into my bed was also used to give them the widest possible range of pleasure after they capitulated.

But at fifty-two years of age, Lori's libido was winding down. She was happy these days with making love twice a week or, if she was feeling especially randy, three. I'm still more interested than that and rarely go a day without masturbating at least twice. I had talked with her openly about my needs and my attraction to Summer. Lori had been initially reluctant. I had to birddog her for at least a year before I got her half-hearted approval.

"It still has to be her choice, Paul," my wife had told me late one night when she had finally agreed. "She can't think you'll stop loving her just because she doesn't want to have sex with her father."

"You know me better than that, Lori," I said, my feelings almost hurt by the accusation. "I love Summer unconditionally."

Tickling Lori gently around the waist, something she doesn't particularly like, I said playfully, "Laura's gonna retire some day. Maybe I should wait and hire a pretty, young secretary to take care of me."

Even in the dark, I could see her smiling as she swatted at me.

"You better not," she giggled. "At least with Summer I can keep an eye on you."

As if we had mentally called her, Lori cleared her throat at the door as she switched off the television. She smiled and shook her head as though to gently chide me for the sexual play with our child in our bed. Even so, she sat down on the opposite side of the bed beside Summer and brushed the girl's honey-blonde hair out of her eyes, demonstrating her affection for our beautiful daughter.

Summer's restaurant made all the waitresses were basic black pants and tops as uniforms. Her delicious, young ass in the tight slacks had been the main reason for my erection, so I decided that it was just the time to advance things while we all were sitting on the bed together.

As the two women talked, I laid Summer's leg flat on the bed and scooted closer toward her middle. They were talking about her night and how much work she had been required to do - and how much money she had made!

Very deliberately, I leaned forward and began massaging my daughter's wonderful ass cheeks and the tops of the backs of her thighs through her pants. The conversation stopped immediately. Summer gasped at my audacity. Lori looked at me indulgently, neither encouraging nor discouraging what I did as long as our daughter didn't verbally dissuade me.

It had been a long time since I had a young girl's ass in my hands. Her flesh was firm and she felt warm through the thin material. Through the cloth, I could feel her snug panties. Desire to see her clad only in her pretty underwear welled up in me. Our daughter had the most intriguing collection of panties. At least, they were intriguing to me.

Summer was moaning under my intimate touch. She was a sensual girl who always enjoyed hugs and kisses, especially from Daddy. Her eyes fluttered, looking up at her mother to make sure that she was allowing this familiarity. Seeing no discouragement in Lori's visage, Summer closed her eyes again, reveling in the sensations.

After she became acclimated to my touch, I used my right hand to caress between her legs. I began lightly and gently rubbing my daughter on her mound, raising her slim young hips rhythmically. Even Lori's eyes went wide watching the mesmerizing movement of my hand on our daughter's crotch. Summer drew another deep breath, then moaned so sexily that I almost climaxed in my pants.

With my thumb I pressed upward at what should have been the space between her vagina and her anus. My fingers twirled and undulated on the spot where her clitoris should be. It was like working blind and a little frustrating, but such a deep-seated, erotic fantasy as intimately caressing my beautiful daughter right beside my loving wife was worth anything.

Summer groaned again. She hunched her hips back at my hand as she squeezed her ass cheeks tight, pressing my hand into the bed sheets. Then she began to hump her hips up and down. I looked up gratefully at Lori, knowing that Summer's climax was just a matter of time. My wife was shaking her head in disbelief at what she was seeing, but her eyes were wide and moist with excitement. Our actions were turning Lori on as well.

So I slid my other hand under Summer's shirt and leaned forward to lay beside her so that my daughter was between my wife and I. Reaching under her slender body, I began to delicately caress the breast closest to Lori through her brassiere.

Summer rolled her head to look at me. Her face reflected equal amounts of confusion and sexual desire. Going further, I swirled my fingers underneath her lacy bra to feel Summer's modest, peach sized breast.

"I love you, baby," I whispered to her, glancing upward toward her mother to let her know that she too was loved.

"I love you, too, Daddy," my daughter moaned, pushing herself back at my undulating hand.

Then a truly beautiful thing happened. As I caressed Summer's breast, her mother reached over and stroked her daughter's soft hair. Then Lori began to roll Summer's black knit shirt upward. Exposing the back of the bra, my wife undid the catch. By loosened it, Lori was allowing me better access to our daughter's breasts.

Even Summer rolled her head and looked at her mom. I too stared, amazed that Lori would not only just permit me this pleasure, but in some small way was cooperating and assisting.

My wife smiled down at the two of us lying side by side. I could see Lori's own braless breasts, her nipples erect and proud in her loose, casual shirt. I was never more in love with my wife than right then.

Summer turned her head back to me and I drew closer, lightly kissing her sensually on the mouth. Just the subtle pressure of our lips together caused my daughter's hips to pump more wildly. She was getting closer to release, so I began to kiss her deeper and also to caress her breast more aggressively.

She began to squeeze her legs together harder and a low, throaty groan issued from deep inside her. Raising her head and bowing her body, Summer pressed down on my fingers and climaxed hard, her eyes squinting in concentration as she tried to maximize her pleasure.

Like all women, Summer was most awe inspiring in orgasm. I had only thought I was in love with her before. Seeing her in ecstasy only bonded me more closely to my exquisite daughter. Knowing I was the source of her pleasure made me proud and even more exhilarated.

Looking back up at my wife, I again tried to non-verbally express all the love I felt for her, too. What a wonderful partner I had found! One that was even now willing to share life's most intimate joys with me.

But I also know women. I was happy at this latest advance in our relationship, but left here, the progress was tenuous. Summer was still mostly clothed. I hadn't even seen her fully naked yet and had seen only glimpses of her bare breasts. There needed to be more, something even more dramatic to be sure we didn't slide back to the verbal stage we had been in for the last several weeks.

There was also the matter of me needing relief. I wanted Summer to realize our new relationship was just that. We needed to meet each other's needs. So I decided to give her a practical demonstration in my own desires.

Rolling my daughter's happy and compliant body onto her back, I kissed her gently on her mouth. Still, as I began to completely remove her shirt, I could sense her panic.

"Easy darling," I told her tenderly. "I'm not going to remove your pants, I just want to see the breast I was touching just moment ago."

She relaxed then and allowed me to raise the shirt up and over her head. I looked down and drank in the loveliness of my only daughter and told her how much her beauty pleased me.

Then, straddling her hips, I tossed off my shirt and unzipped my blue jeans.

My cock was hard and stiff when I brought it into view. Summer gasped again and even Lori looked almost fearful.

"Relax, Summer," I told her. "Just watch this time."

Using my hand, I began to slowly pump my turgid staff. I had no idea how experienced with boys my daughter was. Girls grow up so quickly these days. Surely mine wasn't the first erect penis she had seen, or probably the largest. I had an agreeable eight inches with a circumcised crown that flared out and looked especially swollen at the moment. Precum quickly coated the head and I swirled the slick fluid around and returned to the rhythmic, regular stroke.

Now that it was me being stimulated, my hips couldn't stay still, either. Soon they echoed the undulation that my daughter's pelvis had danced with previously. This time though, my cock seemed to thrust out obscenely toward the two women I loved most in the world. Looking at their shocked and excited faces, I became more and more aroused at the brazenness of what I was doing.

Then I saw it, Lori reaching out to grip my shaft! I let her take my hand's place. As her familiar, but different grasp and rhythm took over, my arousal leaped ahead and I strained to hold it back. When her other hand reached forward to fondle my balls, the cause was lost! I felt the liquid fire of orgasm burning through me and spurting out my prick.

At first my eyes rolled back from the ecstatic sensations that roared through me. When they fluttered open again, I saw my daughter's face and breasts adorned with the first gouts of my thick semen. The sight, and her mother's continued pumping, coaxed another two agonizingly wonderful spasms from me, nearly doubling me over in pleasure. Eventually, as Lori drew out the last sweet strokes slowly, a few thin, weak globs fell inertly on Summer's flat belly, sliding down to fill her remarkably deep belly button.

I felt happy but drained. Summer looked amazed and was completely taken aback at what should be done next. Lori, always the organized and efficient one in the family, said she'd fetch a towel and be right back.

I raised up and began massaging semen into my daughter's flawless breast and stomach. She giggled as I tickled her a little accidentally and it seemed to break the tension that had filled the room.

"Do you always shoot that much, Daddy?" Summer snickered. Her tongue eased tentatively out to lick a strand that had landed just on the edge of her lip.

"Only my first time with a beautiful woman," I teased her back. "And that doesn't happen very often to me."

"Tonight was certainly an education," she smiled and then rolled her eyes comically at the exaggeration. As her mother showed up and began to mop up, she laughed and added, "I'm definitely going to need a shower before I go to bed."

"Need me to wash your back?" I asked playfully, exaggerating my leer to give her plenty of reason to turn me down.

"I think we've done enough for tonight," she commented, a sentiment that both Lori and I nodded in agreement with.

"Besides, you're needed right here, mister," Lori chimed in. "Watching you two has got me horny. You can put your talented tongue to work while she's in the shower."

I grinned ear to ear, amazed at my wife's boldness. Never before, or at least not in my hearing, had she even hinted at any sexual act in front of our daughter. Then she amazed me even more by leaning forward and kissing her daughter on the forehead she had just wiped clean.

"You're welcome to join us in bed after your shower, Summer," she said invitingly.

What a wonderful wife I have! And a wonderful daughter!

"Not tonight, Mom," she said and smiled, leaving the possibility open for the future. "I think you two need some time alone for now."

"Thanks darling," her mother replied as Summer kissed her cheek before leaving. "I love you too, baby."

Then Summer turned to me and her kiss was almost impossibly soft and wistful. I reached forward and stroked her still-bare nipple gently with the back of my hand. Summer quivered delightfully at the touch.

"Good night, Daddy," she finally said wistfully. "And thank you for tonight."

"Thank you, darling," I told her sincerely. "And Daddy still loves you, little girl."

Her eyes danced with mirth and she gave me a saucy wink before flouncing out the door.

Turning back to Lori, I gazed longingly at my partner and the love of my life.

"I hope you have a while," I warned her. "I plan on showing you just how grateful I am."

"It's getting late, dear," she said, her excited eyes dancing merrily. "Maybe half tonight and then you can show me again in the morning."

Author's note: Let me know if you like this story or if you think it should continue. Story ideas are always appreciated. And please be sure to vote!

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers