Birdie Beach Cherry

Story Info
First play at a nudist beach.
1.2k words
3.82
32.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok firstly let me just say... OMFG!! Wow what an afternoon. Work was due to knock off at lunch time and I had a thought playing on my mind since the weekends playdates... I sent a message and got it started.. 'I'm going to Birdie...' Now to everyone that lives near there it is probably nothing... but to me it has been on my fuckit list for years... so now... Nudist beach = check.

When the call came in I very nearly backed out but my logic won... pick a day that is a weekday and the place may not have many people there... "um, wrong assumption" haha. I thought about turning around about ten times from once I got in the park grounds... I get down there and am waiting for a friend and there is a fella sitting in the back of his car next to mine so I just check...

"Hi, this is Birdie beach isn't it?" he just laughed and said yep... first time?

Striking up a convo with him he was telling me how the wind was like a sandblast thing so he had not been down there on the beach yet. Well we got to laughing about how I could not wait to check it out and he said how it was making him horny now and did I object to him playing with his cock where he was.. "Nope, go for it... so long as you wont object to me tasting it while you're going" was happily sucking cock when someone went to walk past and he covered up really quick... that was how I now know that you are not allowed to play in the car park. As soon as they went past I was back at it. He opened the back door to shield us a little more.

Next minute the rangers pulls up to check the meters and the toilets so again he pulls me up... the ranger just looked at me and grinned.. he so knew what I had been doing... he was walking around and doing whatever it was that they do and I was watching waiting for them to go... Hell o this is my birdie beach cherry after all... They ended up in their car and drove past slowly... looking straight at me as they went... (I am sure I was blushing a little) they went to the other side of the car park and the driver was still watching me as they were checking the other meters and bins n stuff.

My friend turned up so I told the fella that if he wants me to finish he will have to come down and find us... showing me the right way to go down there and the point where it states naked people... I am here... I am actually doing this.. we wander down and there coming towards me are a couple of naked fellas... wow, now im in heaven... Note to self: Buy mirrored sunnies ASAP ...

There are fellas just standing there playing with their cocks. One of whom has nipple suction caps on. We keep walking and find a spot to drop our bags. My friend says he normally goes for a dip into the ocean... (hell im up for that today) He strips down and tells me that I don't have to get naked if I don't feel comfortable but I laugh nervously and tell him "I am going to have to do it sooner or later and I would stand out more dressed than naked here" so off with the dress and the bikini that was underneath. We walk down to the water's edge and start to get with. The feel of the sand in the wind is pretty full on when naked... sort of a turn on and annoying at the same time... every time I lick my lips I can taste the salt. (showing my hillbilly side here)

We decide to head back up to the bags and suss out what's happening. We get to the bags and stuff and there is a couple laying naked on the sand just up a little so we thought may just stay here a bit and see what happens... spread the towels out and lay down.. they stop what they are doing and we dont really have a good vantage spot.. we chat for about five mins and then he says we can go check out the other side of the lagoon... (must admit to instantly wet... this is where everyone tells me it all happens)

Wandering up the path and again I am wishing for the mirrored glasses. Cocks throughout this area and all hard.. we get up to where we were going and my friend has others that he knows by name up there. One was just leaving so offered his nice spot to lay the towels... we lay down and chat for a few mins and then I lean over and kiss him to get things started... not long before I am sucking his cock. Such a nice hard cock it is.. I am kneeling between his legs facing towards the ocean and can not see who is watching... as I am getting into it he tells me there is someone standing just over to the side watching and wanking. And then another. AND ANOTHER.

Wow I am so horny now. I slide up and straddle him.. still facing the ocean and start to ride his cock or a bit.. MMM damn that cock feels nice. He is worried I will push him too far too fast so I slide back off and go back to sucking his cock again. Between my mouth on his cock and sliding to let him taste me on my lips I am having fun... I move from his mouth back down and start to suck him again when he waves another over... the guy has a nice hard big cock and he is tanned... he puts it there beside where my mouth is working my friends so I just lean over and start sucking him too... my hand on my friend while my mouth on the new one...

Another guy comes over to the other side and I take him in hand as well... my friend moves out from under me to get behind... the tanned cock takes his place... I have my friend sliding into me doggy and another one laying there so I can suck his cock... each and every moan is against this strangers cock and he tells me he wants to fuck me... they swap places and he is so excited that he comes pretty quick. We are trying to tell them that the cum goes down my throat not anywhere else... I have hands playing with my pussy a cock that slides in and out and rubs against my clit and cock in my mouth... I tell you I am in heaven..

One after another these guys play and for a bit and get off and then just wander off... we are left with just me and my friend... he is close so I start to tease him more... he, I know will give me the cum fix I crave... he warns me it's coming but already I know... his balls tighten and his legs tense and then there it is... pure divine CUM, white creamy and down my throat... I tell ya now... I am going to love Birdie Beach.