Birding: A Cautionary Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We saw a couple woodpeckers on the way, but mostly jays and other non-descript species. We had heated up enough when we got to the meadow that we wanted some shade, so went over to a tree on the edge of the meadow, and began to set up our spread there.

Carol and I had used this spot before for exactly this reason. While unpacking our gear I noticed Tess checking out the layout fairly carefully. Millie had done most of the prep, enlisting the others for salad-making, and assembling standard picnic fare for us all. They'd brought a couple bottles of wine.

I was spreading the picnic blanket with Tess when Millie spoke up.

"You bring the red bag up, Kira? With the corkscrew and utensils?"

Kira looked over, a little aggravated.

"No, I thought you had it. That was the last bag to come out to the van from the kitchen. I know it got its way into the car."

"Crap," went Millie. "Anyone with a corkscrew?" Somewhat surprisingly none of us had the requisite attachment on our knives or other outdoors tool kits.

"I'm not doing without any wine. I'll have to go back," she said. Kira volunteered to come along for company, Tess and I waving them off. "We'll have us set up by the time you get back," I said.

They had been gone just a couple minutes, and I was on my knees on the edge of the blanket arranging platters and what not. All of a sudden Tess lurched up behind me and knocked me to the blanket, sprawling me out in a belly flop.

"Hey," I said, "what's up with that?"

She was on top of me, her lips near my right ear.

"That was nice yesterday Brian," she whispered. "I have been thinking about it ever since."

"No, no, no," I said. "That was an accident. A once. I'm not up for anything else."

That was almost true. I had gone to bed last night too, with an insistently hard penis, thinking about tailing her against the tree that day. I still couldn't quite believe my prick had been up her less than twenty-four hours previously.

I squirmed out from underneath her, but she continued to hold me close, her hand on my crotch. I hadn't had an erection when on the trail hiking up, but the pressure from her hand, and her rubbing, changed that scene fairly quickly.

We argued a little, but I noted that I hadn't actually gotten up and moved away from her, and the more her hand traveled over my penis, the less interested I was in separating.

After a few minutes, she undid my fly and fished out my cock. She examined it carefully, semi-hard, in the filtered shade of the tree, and delicately slithered her tongue over its head. I quivered with the touch, my penis rapidly responding to the warm, wet contact. I thought about her healthy looking rump from yesterday, while she played with my prick, sliding her tongue up and down my shaft, lingering at my prickhead with intense pleasure.

"They're going to be back any moment, you know?" I responded, in a half-hearted attempt to stop the proceedings.

She responded by pulling off all her clothes, and I got another, closer look at her strong, round haunches. Her breasts were small, with dark, erect nipples. As she knelt next to me I saw her notch, her outer lips red, split open and inviting.

"It's half an hour minimum to the van and back. We got time for a quick one, Brian. I'm pretty hyped up, you know. I want to climax this time." She had a determined look on her face. What was that line from Zorba the Greek? "The only sin in life is when a woman invites you to her bed and you don't go"? I pictured Anthony Quinn saying that and in other circumstances might have chuckled to myself.

She slid off my shorts and shirt, pushed me back on the blanket and in a trice had straddled me, lowering herself down over my now hard prick. She leaned forward and dangled one of her nipples into my mouth, then rubbing them each in turn over my face, she began to grind her pelvis into mine.

At first I had a hard time focusing on the events happening to my groin down there. The total surprise of the seduction, if you could call it that, although here I was with a stiff penis up this woman, again, had muddled my thoughts. But Tess indeed seemed determined to climax. She was moving with energy on me, her breath getting shorter and faster.

She had pressed her torso on me firmly, her breasts squashed onto my chest while she ground her pelvis into mine, her ass heaving with enthusiasm. She'd thrown her arms up over my head, which I registered as a little odd, her elbows pressing my ears, holding my head still, kissing me, while her cunt worked me over. My own hands had made their way to her strong ass, where I could feel her asscheeks squeezing in their up-and-down movements on my prick.

Suddenly, without warning, my wrists were seized and pulled to the side, and before I could do anything, Tess had uncunted and had put a bandana around my eyes, blindfolding me. I heard Kira and Millie issuing urgent advice to each other as they wrestled me over to the shade tree.

I struggled but each of them had pulled my hands back behind me in a way that both hurt and didn't give me any leverage to resist. I was backed up against the tree, Tess helping, and it was maybe five minutes work for them to bind me against the tree trunk.

They had put my hands up over my head and then tied my wrists somehow up above me with some rope, and had wedged what I later found out was the camera tripod, extended, behind my kneepits, to keep my knees spread and forward of the tree trunk and well anchored while they tied my ankles back behind the tree. They had padded the tripod with some sort of soft cloth so it didn't cut into my legs.

I was spread-eagled out against the tree trunk. It had all happened so suddenly, and was so well engineered, I had to wonder at just how much planning the girls had gone to. I was pretty immobile, they had given the rope good tension, although not enough to actually hurt.

I started to wonder if one of them had some sort of rope fetish in some corner of their personal life, but couldn't believe that was the case. Millie and Edmund? Impossible. I realized I didn't know anything about Kira's love life and Tess' limited horizons on that score had been revealed the day before.

Of course I had been arguing with them, alternatively threatening and pleading with them to cut it out and ditch whatever crazy plan they had cooked up, but they had not only paid no attention but seemed to be enjoying the scene.

When I was secured, it appeared that they stopped to admire their work.

"Well, just look at that," the voice was Millie's.

I must have been quite a sight. Hands up and tied, knees on the ground, and at least they had put a blanket or something underneath them for padding, and my cock still stiff from my time up Tess, pointing out straight.

Kira laughed. "Well done. We got ourselves a nice little set-piece to go along with lunch!"

"A regular erotic sculpture," said Millie, emphasizing and exaggerating the pronunciation of "erotic."

"A kinetic erotic sculpture," went Kira again, laughing in a way that dismayed me.

"Not sure how much kinetic energy it has," said Tess. "He's damn stuck there."

"I don't know about that," replied Kira. "We can still play with him, watch!"

I felt a pair of hands on my cock, giving it a squeeze and they giggled when it twitched with the touch.

"What's the deal?" I spoke, not sure what tone to take. "What are you guys up too anyway?"

"We're here for a picnic," went Tess, not unkindly. "We don't have Carol, but we have you. No plans to hurt you or leave you here or do anything you might not actually enjoy. Just some old college classmates having some fun. A nice afternoon outside. Just relax as much as you can," Millie snorted at this, "and all will be well, honest."

I argued ineffectively. They finally gave up talking to me and began to finish up setting up their spread.

I heard Millie say with some admiration, "You were handling him pretty well when we showed up, Tess. Nice movement on that trim little backside of yours." Kira laughed.

The only way I knew how long the whole thing went on is that I had noted the time when we pulled into the meadow, and looked again at my watch when the scenario was over and we were making our way back to the car. I was tied up for almost three and a half hours, which seemed like an eternity while I was pinioned in place, as I had almost no sense of time throughout, and had just been reacting to sensations other than sight for the whole stretch.

They took a leisurely lunch, it seemed to me. Part of their entertainment appeared to be keeping my cock hard, although I myself thought it awfully close to torture. Whenever one of them noticed that it wasn't ramrod straight anymore, a pair of hands, or less frequently but more pleasurably, an anonymous mouth would wander over and give me twenty or thirty seconds of stimulation, until my cock was hard again, pointing out straight and bobbing in the breeze.

I tried to figure out who was doing what, but it was a tough job. If Kira said something while a mouth was on me, I knew it wasn't her lips around my prick, but the possibilities were usually too complicated to figure out. I couldn't tell one set of fingers from another.

They talked about all sorts of things while they ate and drank. College life, other friends, work, the weather, sewing and crotchet projects, like I wasn't even there. Every once in awhile Millie would say, "He's drooping" and my balls would get fondled, my shaft stroked, and when acceptably erect, they would go back to their meal.

A few times they fed me some grapes and bread and cheese, Tess saying something about the need to "keep up" my strength. Twice Kira held a wine bottle up to my mouth, telling me to open wide so I knew when it was coming. I gulped awkwardly, dribbles of wine coming out and down along my chin and chest, and the alcohol went to my head faster than you might have thought, but of course I had barely eaten since breakfast.

Finally they seemed to be done with their repast, and I heard them moving about. When next they spoke it seemed they had gathered around me.

"Should we decorate him?" asked Millie.

Kira chuckled. "We have some watercress left from the salad."

I felt some greens getting placed around my groin and balls. What I found out later were little bunches of grapes, and a couple cherries joined to their stems, were draped around my shaft, and something, again what turned out to be a cherry, was wedged into my navel.

They stopped to admire their work. To my acute distress, they laughed, hard and long. To my even greater dismay I heard a few shutter clicks from the birding camera. So my embarrassment was going to be recorded for posterity too, super.

Millie wasn't quite satisfied. "The brie!" she exclaimed, and I felt a little dab of soft, wet cheese placed on the very tip of my prick.

They laughed way too enthusiastically. I did not appreciate their comments, and I knew my face was red.

After a few minutes, someone got down on their hands and knees, and I felt the greens getting nibbled off my groin, which tickled and made my cock twitch. One by one the other things got eaten, a mouth on my navel, plucking the cherry out, to Millie's laughter, and I heard a pit getting spit out. Finally the brie went, a soft lick, followed after a swallow, with a longer, more detailed journey along my prickhead. The tongue was gentle, wet, and playful, the lips felt very nice sliding along my cock, and my balls tightened.

The mouth stopped its exploration way too soon, and I felt, rather than heard them gathered around me. A pair of breasts were dangled into my face, which couldn't have been Kira's since they weren't large enough. So the clothes were off now, I concluded, or at least the shirts.

The boobs rubbed back and forth over my face, and in turn two nipples offered to me to suckle. It was soft, ample skin, so it had to be Millie. They were replaced after some time with the small hard nipples of Tess, who squashed her boobs along my face, insistently pushing each nipple into my mouth.

I had no sense of how long this went on. Tongues licked and tickled my exposed armpits, which felt much nicer than I might have thought. I was in a state of acute anticipation, never sure how or where I would next be touched. Fingers and fingernails went up and down my inner thighs, tracing patterns that made my cock bob.

My prick never got enough attention, never for long enough to enjoy, only just long enough to keep me hard. My balls were stroked and teased, at least once licked, although that would have been an awkward activity for someone to reach with me up against the tree, even with my legs spread the way they were.

I thought I heard various articles of clothing being shed and dropped to the ground. Once, on one of the delicious times when a mouth was actually devoting some attention to my penis, I felt a slippery finger slide slowly up my anus, stretching my rectum and rooting around with delectable sensations. My hips quivered.

I was aware of someone standing in front of me. I heard, and felt around my chin and cheeks, a dress rustling and being lifted (so Kira at least still had some clothes on, which explained why I had not felt her breasts on my face) and a warm, furry crotch was slowly pressed into my face.

No panties, no nothing, just a thicket of soft curls, and a damp notch over my mouth. Had she hiked up to the meadow without any knickers on? Or had she removed them once the little adventure had gotten underway?

I licked. I ran my tongue up and down her slit, which was damp and smelled lovely. She tilted her pelvis so I could slide my tongue up her channel, and I heard Millie gasp to my right.

"Nice," Millie's voice went. I felt some fingers, probably not Kira's, run lightly over my prick.

Kira oscillated her pelvis in and out, tilting for different angles, and I noted how her clitoris grew larger, when I lingered there, and engorged.

And then it must have been Millie's turn. Kira's dress dropped back into place, as she must have been holding it up, and she stepped away. I was aware of a very broad pelvis, with thick soft thighs and a cunt with a lot less hair, pressed into my face, and I licked again, this time with little sighs of pleasure that accompanied my actions. At one point Millie's ample hips had pushed my head fairly forcefully back into the tree, and I heard Tess say "Easy, girl."

There was another changing of the guard, "just like Buckingham palace," was the bizarre observation that registered in my head, and a new, different cunt was pressed into my face. Tess was already wet, from our earlier efforts, and she went gently at first, then with more energy.

Her labia were delightfully slick, and I traced a path up and down each side, tickling her clitoris with my tongue before running it up her channel. In a few minutes she had presented her clitoris again to me, and pressed it firmly into my face. Her thighs quivered and squeezed my head, while I licked and probed with my tongue, and she gave out a little cry, pushing rhythmically into me. I could feel her thighs tense and quiver and finally relax with a long exhalation from their owner.

After her climax, she continued to nuzzle my face, rubbing her now entirely wet cunt over my whole face, smearing my beard with her fluids, sticking my nose into her vaginal opening and altogether marking my face with her sex.

She finally stood back, and I heard her go down to her hands and knees where she licked my aching prickhead, softly giving it a once over. The others murmured their approval.

"Nice," whispered Millie, "nice..."

There was a pause. The next thing I felt was someone's broad naked back, it had to be Millie's, pressed into my torso, and then sliding down a bit. A pair of hands guided my prick into her cunt, and she pressed onto me, and began moving slowly up and down, in and out. My sensations whirled. She stopped, and wiggled her ass from side to side, but after a couple minutes, she pulled off.

"It's too uncomfortable," said Millie, "my knees hurt when bent like that." The girls talked in low tones for a moment. Someone said, "We'll need to let his arms loose."

Some positioning went on in front of me, and then my wrists were freed, a pair of hands on each one, and I was lowered down onto Millie's back. They released my hands, and I found them reaching around Millie's ample back and hips, her knees spread wide as she lay in what must have been a frog position on the blanket, with her ass partially raised. It felt good not to have my wrists secured any more, although my ankles were still tethered.

A pair of hands guided my prick again up her cunt from the rear, her ass was soft, warm, large. She sighed and wiggled her bum as I entered, pressing back up against my pelvis.

I lay there a moment, more free to move than I had been for some time, and just concentrated on the feelings from my prick lodged up Millie. And then she slowly began to oscillate her hips, and I couldn't help responding to her movements with my own.

If I had been twenty years younger, and her cunt tighter, I think twenty shoves would have drawn my sperm out, but neither was the case. Her back was smooth and fleshy, and I found my hands wandering over her soft, somewhat saggy breasts, which were jiggling now with my pelvic in-and-out movements, as her breathing increased in tempo.

It then occurred to me that my arms were free and I reached up to remove the bandana still over my eyes. But a pair of hands caught me first. "No you don't," said Tess, and my wrists were tied behind me. It made my movements more precarious as I was now balanced on Millie's back, but I resumed thrusting, more seriously. Millie held me in place tightly with her arms. Her cunt was slobbery wet, and it felt good on my prick but after a few minutes Millie directed some comments to her companions.

"I want to come first," she said in a low, urgent voice, and the others raised me again, shifting me slightly while Millie got out from underneath. "He's closing in."

After some rearranging underneath me, I was lowered again, my face now placed between Millie's open thighs, as she was evidently now on her back. I slid a tongue up her womb, and she responded with a little butt wiggle of pleasure. "Ah, more like it," she sighed.

It took very little licking, sucking and playing my tongue over her notch. Her thighs quivered and spasmed and she gave out a good, long, loud exhalation, her hands on the back of my head. She held me there, and I was encouraged to keep licking.

Twice more she came in rapid succession, each time of less duration and magnitude, judging by her leg movements, but she exhaled hard each time, her thighs clamping my head, bum wiggling with pleasure.

I was lifted up again, and she snuggled down underneath me. Once again I was lowered, and my prick was placed up against her cunt, and in, and I settled onto Millie's soft enveloping belly, her arms closing tightly around my back.

"He's good to go," whispered Tess.

As far as I was concerned, all the little preliminaries were now over. I thrust hard now, only conscious of my ass squeezing and my prick banging up her avenue. All those hours of enforced immobility broke loose with a dreadful, determined, almost angry pounding. I wished my hands were free to grip her hips but they weren't and my lower body took over. My balls were full to bursting.

Millie's hands had moved to my ass, urging me on, and the pent-up semen was to hold back no more. I humped furiously, my pelvis pistoning with a vengeance into her, and finally the gates opened, the first of six or seven pushes bringing up my sperm. My thrusts slowed at the end, but continued, my prick still instinctively trying to get my semen as far up into her as possible. All was on fire.