Birds, Bees and Booze Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But I did not stop her, oh no my good friend, because I was now on the verge of erupting into what I knew would be a tremendous orgasm. I began to moan and croon out my daughter's name. And as she sucked me for all she was worth I heard her begin to whimper and moan as well over my cock. Even in the haze of my own pending orgasm I realized that this otherwise one-sided act of fellatio was also having an effect on Cait. She started trembling and squirming, and that's when I realized that she was about to have her own orgasm. Both of her hands were still dedicated to my cock and balls, yet just the act of blowing me was bringing such pleasure to my daughter that she would be climaxing as well.

Such a realization, and such a primitive and wholly encompassing desire for my own dear daughter was enough to finally send me launching over the edge.

"Cait!" I cried out. "Oh baby, I'm cumming now! Cumming!"

"Mmmmmm!" Cait squealed back around my cock.

The first blast of my semen must have been so huge, so powerful that it shot straight up and then down my daughter's throat. It was the second, third and then fourth blast that really started filling her mouth. Through the first half of my orgasm I saw nothing but black and stars as my eyes were screwed shut in ecstasy. As my balls continued to jet forth their milky white contents I finally managed to reacquire focus on my little girl. Like a resolute rookie she maintained her grip on my cock with her mouth and hand. While her mouth had frozen over the head of my penis, she kept pumping my shaft with her tiny fist, instinctively milking me for as much sperm as I could shoot. The poor girl's eyes were streaming with tears, and her face was beet red, but she was determined to let me finish before she thought of herself.

I lost count of how many times my cock and balls flexed, and it seemed like my climax had lasted for an eternity. But finally I felt my orgasm subside, and though my penis was still twitching the last few tiny squirts of seed, I placed my hand on Cait's head as a signal that the poor girl could let me go.

With her mouth still around my shrinking cock, Cait blinked some of her tears away and looked at me. I nodded permission and only then did she finally release me. My wet cock flopped down onto my stomach with a light slapping sound. Cait stared at it and held her head still over it. Her cheeks were bloated out and strings of overflowing semen hung thickly from her lips. Through her nose I heard Cait take a slow careful breath. She closed her eyes and paused. After a moment, when to my observation she had fought down the final temptation to gag or cough, she tilted her head up toward me.

Then swallowed.

I stared at her in utter amazement. Her first blowjob. Her first time taking a man's cock in her mouth. Her first time tasting semen. And my little girl had done her Daddy proud by swallowing his massive load.

Well, most of it. To her own obvious (and adorable) surprise she couldn't quite swallow all of my spunk in one go. After the first swallow she gave me an otherwise charming girlish grin, but it was also wholly erotic, because basting her lips and teeth and oozing down her chin were still copious amounts of my warm white seed.

Still somewhat breathless, I said, "You okay, baby?"

Cait nodded and the motion of her head caused a dollop of my cum to drop from her chin to my thigh. She glanced down at it, then back to me, and her grinned widened! Then she licked her lips and swallowed a few more times.

"I did it, Daddy!" she shouted proudly. "I did it!"

"Oh yes, you definitely did, my gorgeous girl. Daddy is sooooo proud of you!"

She seemed remarkably unconcerned about either the taste or the appearance of my semen all over her face and mouth. As if it were merely dabs of frosting Cait wiped herself with the back of her hand. She didn't go so far as to lick my seed off her hand, but she didn't hesitate to wipe it on the sheet.

"I don't mind your cum in my bed," she said with a wink.

I simply stared at her in wonder, still quite drunk from my own massive climax. Cait sat up on her haunches, then glanced down at her shaved pussy. She reached down and touched it, then the sheet below.

"Wow," she said, "I knew I had an orgasm too, but I can't believe at how wet I got the bed!"

I blinked and leaned forward a little, admiring both her bald little pussy and the damp spot beneath her.

"You're amazing, Cait," I said simply.

I got a loving grin in return, then Cait lowered herself down again and curled up against me, almost recreating the image I'd seen of her when I first woke up. She closed her eyes and snuggled with me for several long moments. I simply lay back, closed my eyes and enjoyed the afterglow.

Without opening my eyes, I asked, "Are you okay?"

"Oh yes," she said. "That was amazing."

"You're telling me!"

"I guess I'm going to have to get used to being gooey with you, whether you cum in my pussy or my mouth." I heard her smacking her lips again. "You cum a lot, Daddy!"

"You bring it out of me, pumpkin."

"I love it. I love you."

I felt her squeeze into me, and I squeezed back, allowing a hand to graze along one of her wonderful breasts. "I love you too, baby." After another moment I asked, "So I taste okay?" I was worried that she didn't actually like the taste of my semen, and I wanted to let her know she didn't have to do that all the time.

"It's definitely a weird taste," she said matter-of-factly. "But it's not bad at all. In fact, it was a huge turn-on knowing that you were going to cum in my mouth."

"Really?"

I felt her nod against my shoulder. "I think what actually sent me over the edge was when I first tasted it, when I first started to swallow your cum."

"Wow," I said, quite literally in awe of my daughter.

She sat up a little and I opened my eyes and saw her watching me.

"I meant what I said, Daddy. I want to be your little girl, always. And I want to bring you pleasure, always."

"I believe you, baby, and I want that too."

"Drinking your cum...having it shoot inside me...that's my favorite way to prove to you that I'm your girl."

I reached up and stroked her hair. "And that's how I'll claim you as my girl, baby. I will fill you with my sperm every chance I get. I will always want you. I love you."

"Oh god, Daddy, that's so wonderful." She dropped down and hugged me again. "I can't wait to feel you inside me again. Please promise we can make love all weekend long."

As if to match the warmth that was rising in my heart for this girl, the first early rays of dawn began illuminating her bedroom. I held her tightly to me, our naked bodies almost as one.

"I promise, pumpkin. We will make love all weekend long. Because you are my girl."

"Awesome!" she exclaimed. Then, a few moments later she said, "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Since you made such a wonderful dinner last night, your little girl is going to make you an epic breakfast!"

I chuckled. "I can't wait."

"But we gotta take care of something first."

"And that is?"

I gave a slight frown of mock-disappointment when I felt Cait stir and sit up again. She slid to the edge of the bed and stood up. By chance she happened to stand up directly in a wide warm beam of new sunlight, and her adorable naked body just glowed. She reached her hand out toward me.

"Come one, Daddy," she said. "Let's get in the shower..."

12