Birds Eye View

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi was biting her lip intently watching me as I gazed at the photos "I see you like what you see" she said smiling.

I was slowly stroking my cock as I perused the photos.

Brandi came to me and gave me a big kiss. "I so wanted to kiss you when I got home but I was afraid you'd taste the cum on me and spoil my surprise "she said as she lowered her head down to my cock and sucking me as I looked through the photos. "I knew you would enjoy the show" she proudly proclaimed. She really was turned on by how much I was turned on and really went to town on my cock. Soon I was exploding down her throat the same way James had earlier. She squeezed and milked my balls until I was dry. She then sexily kissed her way up my chest till we we eye to eye. Just like in the picture she seductively wiped the cum from her chin and placed her finger in her mouth and licked it clean. "Look familiar baby?" she said as I went to that picture and held it next to her to compare.

"I'll be damn it was you" I said in shock. "How did you pull this off." I quizzed.

She went into detail how she knew I'd get a thrill out of watching her fuck James but she knew he wouldn't go for that so she devised a plan for me to watch indiscreetly and without James knowing. She set the plan in action borrowing a dudes Corvette and buying a new outfit and blonde wig. She told James she wanted some boudoir photos for my birthday. She went through all her devious plans with great enthusiasm. She got horny as hell as she described James fucking her and how it felt knowing I was watching the whole thing from high above. Then she said she had one more surprise. She went to her drawer again and pulled out a DVD and popped it into the player. It was her and James fucking. She had talked him into recording the session but he wanted to delete it after it recorded them fucking but she insisted she still wanted it. Hearing her moan and their voices as they fucked enhanced the experience for me. As it played she began reenacting the scenes on the screen. We had a great fuck session that night and again the next morning. Now and then she go over and fuck James while I watch from looking down the skylight. Brandi gets really turned on by my voyeurism and we always have great sex afterwards.

James has taken close up photos of Brandi pussy that are very tastefully done and he displays them in galleries in the city.

She had one more surprise for me. She had to promise the guy that loaned her the Corvette that he could fuck her on his car. He has ideas of taking care of her in his garage bending her over the car as he does her doggie style. And he has no problem with me watching him fuck her. He said I can even take pictures if I want. But thats another story.

The End

12