Birds of a Feather Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kathy, do you mind if I have a feel?" Amie asked, with that mischievous smile still on her face.

Kathy took Amie's hand and placed on my rock hard cock. Kathy held Amie's hand and moved it up and down the length of my cock.

"Obviously, I don't have much of a say-so in all of this. I just do like the two you tell me, CORRECT?"

Both women, as though on cue, smiled, licked their lips as they nodded their heads."

The good thing was that I was more than willing to allow myself to be a puppet to these two hot women.

From the way things were going, I was sure there were good things ahead. At the time, I just didn't realize how good it would be.

First I looked at this beautiful woman that I loved so much, then at the young twenty-something year's old woman that looked more like a school teacher that a salesperson in an adult toy store.

I was wondering what would happen next.

I didn't have to wait long as Kathy started unzipping my fly.

I took her hand and stopped her. I told her this was great, but it could be dangerous doing this standing here in the aisle where people are walking by one the street may see us through the windows.

Amie was stilling holding onto my cock. She was grinning like a kid with a new toy.

"I have a mat in the stockroom, just come along with me.

While still holding onto my cock, Amie headed toward the door at the back of the store with Kathy following close behind me with the harness and dildo inserts in hand.

When we entered the stock room, Amie released me long enough to unroll the thick exercise mat and place it on the floor.

While Amie was busy doing this Kathy was unbuttoning my shirt then my belt.

Amie had returned and just in time to helped Kathy pull my pants down. They slipped off my shoes and socks then I stepped out of my pants. They each took a side and pulled my undershorts down.

Amie gasp as my cock sprung free.

Kathy smiled, "Beautiful isn't it?"

Amie nodded.

Amie ask Kathy, "Do you mind if I help him put the harness on while you undress?"

Kathy surprised me when she told Amie. "Sweetie you can do anything you want as long as Frank agrees."

All of this was like a dream. I only hoped I wouldn't wake up before all this run it's course.

Amie took my cock in her young, tender, hand and put it through the hole of the specially designed toy then pulled the harness up around my waist. She snugged up all the straps then wrapped her hand around my cock shaft.

Pre-cum was oozing out of my cock and dripping on the mat.

Amie licked the head then took my cock into her mouth and lightly sucked on it a couple of times, then turned to look at Kathy.

I was so engrossed in watching Amie work her magic; I hadn't been watching Kathy.

She was standing at the edge of the matt, stark naked.

Amie motioned for her to get on all fours and turn her ass to me.

Kathy complied without a word.

Amie took me by my cock and gently pulled me to my knees behind Kathy. Then she reached over to a nearby table and picked up a bottle of lube. She used it to cover my cock, the toy and Kathy's asshole. Amie took my cock and aligned it with Kathy's pussy, and the toy was pushing against her little rosebud.

I started pushing forward slow and easy, not wanting to be too rough on Kathy.

Without warning, Kathy lunged back, and my cock and the dildo went into her pussy and asshole as deep as it would go. She let out a loud gasp and told me just to hold still for a second.

Amie's only comment was, "Oh Fuck, that was awesome."

She moved around in front of Kathy, and when I looked up, she was standing there as naked as a newborn. It was a sight to behold.

She was clean shaven with small puffy lips. Hips, ass, and waist were all perfectly propositioned, but her tits were what caught my eye. They were a good "B" size, but they were not round like grapefruits. Instead, they were more cone shaped. The nipples were like extensions of the areolas, bringing them to a perfect point.

I knew Kathy had also noticed what I was admiring when she reaches up toward Amie's tits.

Amie dropped to her knees in front of Kathy. She used one hand to cup under her right breast and her other hand she placed behind Kathie's head, then leaned forward until Amie's nipple met Kathie's lips.

Kathy's hungry mouth sucked her nipple in like a baby nursing its mother.

I could hear the loud sucking as she moved from one tit to the other.

The two women continued for a short time while I was banging away on Kathy' pussy and ass.

Then Amie turned around, laid on her back and slid under Kathy until she was in a perfect 69 position.

I felt Amie's hot tongue as she licked the bottom of my cock then up across Kathy's open lips to her rock hard clit.

Kathy jumped as Amie licked and sucked on her clit.

I saw Kathie's head dip down between Amie's legs and could tell by the moans coming from Amie that Kathy was hitting all the right spots.

Amie was ready, and it was not long before she was reaching her first orgasm. I could hear Kathy's slurping sounds and knew Amie was a real gusher.

Kathy was humping her hips hard now, and I was meeting her every thrust. I knew I was getting close to cumming, and I had to fight hard to hold off until Kathy to reach that mind blowing climax before I let go.

Finally, she started, and it seemed as though it was endless. I could feel her hot pussy juice running out around my cock and into Amie' waiting mouth. She was licking Kathy's overflowing pussy and my cock all in one long lick.

I added my load to her already overflowing pussy, and our combined juices were flowing out around my cock.

Amie was licking as fast as she could, trying to get as much of the mixture as possible.

Evidently, I fell back on the mat, and Kathy rolled over onto her side.

Amie jumped up and picked up a plastic cup from the table. She quickly moved between Kathy's legs.

She placed the cup at the bottom of Kathie's pussy.

Amie held her pussy lips open and told her to push down.

Kathy did as instruct, forcing a large amount of my cum out of her pussy and into the cup;

Amie used her mouth to suck the remaining cum from Kathie's pussy.

Amie made sure we were watching as she spits the saliva, cum mixture into the cup.

She then moved over to me, took my now flaccid cock into her mouth.

She cleaned every drop of our love mixture from my cock and once again spit it in the cup.

She then pushed two fingers into her pussy. When she pulled them out, covered with her pussy juice and Kathy's saliva.

She held them up to my lips, and I sucked them into my mouth, leaving them clean as she pulled them out.

She held the cup to my lips, and I spit the mixture into the cup.

Amie turned to Kathy and placed the cup over pussy again.

This time, as they made eye contact Amie told Kathy, "Pee a little for me if you can.

Kathy couldn't pass up an opportunity to play with Amie's lovely tits. She massaged, kissed and licked on the beautiful tits until I hear a couple of splashes hit the cup.

Amie handed the cup to Kathy and asked her to hold it up to her pussy for her.

This time, the two women locked in a passionate kiss until Amie squirted a small amount of the Golden liquid into the cup.

Both women then turned to me, and I knew I was next.

I was very curious as to what Amie had in mind for the contents of the cup.

Amie held the cup, and Kathy held my cock over the edge.

Both started sucking on my nipples as I attempted to relax enough to get a little pee in the cup.

I was finally able to manage a couple of shots.

The cup was about half full of cum, spit, and pee.

Amie shook the cup around to combine the mixture then brought it to her lips and took a big swallow.

Kathy looked at me in shock as she said, "Oh Fuck, she drunk it."

I wasn't able to respond, Amie moved the cup away and licked her lips. Kathy and I just stood and watched in amazement.

Amie handed the cup to Kathy, telling her, "It's only a mixture of the three of us. I assume you have swallowed cum, tasted piss and French kissed before. It's just a combination of it all at one time.

Kathy placed the cup to her lips and took a big mouth full, held her head back, gargled the mixture then swallowed. She smiled, licked her lips then handed the cup to me

For just a second the thought crossed my mind, "Do I have more woman here than I can handle? NO, NO, NO, I wanted someone to push me, make me push my boundaries. Well, I have that, and I'm not about to lose it because I'm a chicken shit wimp that couldn't handle the pressure."

I placed the cup to my mouth, and one big gulp drank the remainder of the mixture.

It was an unusual taste, not offensive, just different.

Amie moved over and gave Kathy a hot kiss the turned and did the same for me.

Then she suggested we go to the bathroom, clean up, straighten things up a little and go to meet her family for dinner.

The cleaning and straighten up was no problem but the thought of meet her Mon, Dad and sister for pizza was bothering me.

From the look on Kathy's face, I think it was bothering her too. They had to know what we had been here at the store having sex.

Amie seems to be in a great mood and looking forward to all of us meeting.

I told Amie it was getting late, and we may need to go on home.

She laughed and said, "No way Frank, it's only eight O'clock, and you will have plenty of time. You guys are gonna love my family, and I know they will love you.

Amie bagged up the harness and tops, put them in a bag and gave them to Kathy telling her, "A little thank you gift for both of you, and I hope we can do this again and more if you would like.

I'm sure Amie could tell by the looks on our faces that we were looking forward to another time.

As we were leaving the store, Amie called her Mom again.

Amie told us they just arrived at the restaurant and was holding a table for us.

When we walked in Amie waved to her family. They were at a large round table in a back corner.

As we started walking towards the table, Kathy took my hand and squeezed. I knew she was as nervous as I was about meeting Amie's family.

As we reached the table Amie's Dad stood and extended his hand, "Hello Frank and Kathy, I'm Albert Muller, but my friends call me Al. This is my wife, Helga and our younger daughter Morgan.

Kathy and I shook hands with everyone.

Morgan was sitting between her Mom and Dad.

Albert pulled the chair out and motioned for Kathy to set next to him.

She glanced back at me, and I nodded my okay.

Amie set next to Kathy then I set between Amie and Helga.

The waiter was there by the time we were all seated.

It was apparent the waiter knew Albert and his family.

Albert introduced us as friends of the family and our waiter as Nino, the owner.

He took our order, quickly returned with a couple of pitchers of beer and glasses.

Al took Kathy's hand and smiled as he said, "You two must have made quite an impression of Amie. She is an excellent business person and manages the store on the straight and narrow. When she told her Mon she wanted to share our family secret and spend some time with you, I knew you had to be special.

I told them I didn't think we were all that special. To us, Amie is the special one.

Helga reached over and placed her hand on mine. She smiled and said, "Amie tells us you're newbie's to all this. Is it possible you don't realize the affect you, as a couple, have on other like-minded people?

"I'm not sure what you're talking about, as you said we're newbies. There is a lot we don't know, but I have to tell you we're both will."

At first, I thought I had said too much and was being too forward.

Everyone at the table laughed at my comment, so I felt I was off the hook.

I felt Amie's hand on my leg, and Helga lifted my hand to her mouth and kissed it softly.

I looked over at Kathy and noticed that she and Al's hands were no longer on top of the table, and Kathy had a nervous smile on her face.

Morgan shocked the hell out of Kathy and me when she asks, "How did you two like our favorite strap-on toy?"

Kathy was beet red, and I'm sure I was about the same.

Everyone at the table was looking at me for an answer.

I knew I had to choose my words carefully, Amie and her family plus the love of my life was sitting here at the table waiting for my reply.

I mustered up all my courage, looked Morgan in the eyes and said, "You know all this is still very new to us. There are so many items on our list of things to try we never know what is coming next. Now, thanks to your sister this one we can chalk up as tried it and liked it. I think that would go for both of us."

Kathy was smiling and nodding her head as I spoke.

Before anyone could comment, Neno returns to our table with two delicious looking pizzas. Everyone was quite for a few seconds while we all served ourselves the pizza and another round of beer.

As we started eating Al ask, "I know Amie has told you enough you have probably figured out how things are in our family. So, what do you two think about families like ours?"

Kathy surprise me a little when she spoke up, "I have heard about families like yours, and I had often wondered what it would be like to be that open sexually."

Everyone was looking at me again, "To tell you the truth, I don't know enough about it to say one way or the other. I'm sure there are some good situations and some not so good. I would tend to judge it on an individual basis. In your case, we enjoyed our experience with Amie and all of you seem to be happy and comfortable with each other So, I would say it works well for you."

Helga squeezed my hand as she asks, "How would you feel about being adopted into our family from time to time?"

I replied, "I would be okay with it, but it would be up to Kathy because we don't do anything unless we both agree.

Kathy laughed and said, "Should we call you Mom and Dad. How about calling Amie and Morgan our sisters?"

We all laughed, and Morgan actually squealed out loud, then said, "Oh I would love that. I would thoroughly love to suck my brother's hard cock."

Helga punched her and said, "Morgan, shame on you, trying to get ahead of your Mom and Dad like that."

Al told them both to stop and eat up, It was getting late, and they all needed to be going soon.

We finished eating, then we all walked outside together.

Al and his family walked with us to Kathy's car. They all give Kathy a big hug and kiss. Then they turned to me, and the women repeated the same with me. Al and I shook hands, and he said, "More later, okay."

I was not sure what all that might cover, so I just nodded my head and smiled.

Kathy handed me the car keys, I held the door for her then slid under the wheel and headed home.

Kathy slipped over next to me and whispered in my ear, "Honey, will it be alright if I just hold your cock in my mouth while you drive home.

"Kathy, DON'T YOU EVER GET ENOUGH" I laughed.

"Baby, I have already had more sex with you than I ever had in my whole life but I never get too much of you. I just love the feel and taste of your cock."

I thought, "Oh well, what's a man to do in a situation like this?" I moved the seat back a little and put my arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her down.

She unzipped my pants and worked my cock out and gently slipped it into her warm mouth.

I made sure to keep my eyes on the highway, but I couldn't remove the smile from my face.

Kathy handed me the car keys, I held the door for her then slid under the wheel and headed home.

Kathy slipped over next to me and whispered in my ear, "Honey, will it be alright if I just hold your cock in my mouth while you drive home.

"Kathy, DON'T YOU EVER GET ENOUGH" I laughed.

"Baby, I have already had more sex with you than I had ever had before in my whole life but I never get too much of you. I just love the feel and taste of your cock."

I thought, "Oh well, what's a man to do in a situation like this?"

I moved the seat back a little and put my arm around her shoulders and gently pulled her down.

She unzipped my pants and worked my cock out and gently slipped it into her warm mouth.

I made sure to keep my eyes on the highway, but I couldn't remove the smile from my face.

By the time I pulled into our driveway, I was doing all I could to keep from shooting my load into Kathy's mouth.

We both hopped out of the car and ran into the house. We both stripped as soon as the front door closed behind us.

Kathy headed for the couch, got on all fours, looked back at me smiling and said, "Stick that big fuck stick in me and feed the baby.

Her pussy was dripping wet as I moved in and plunged my cock ball deep in one quick thrust.

"Hard and fast baby, fuck me hard and fast."

I did as she asked and she was fucking me back just as hard. It didn't talk long at all, and I was emptying my load of hot cum into her wet pussy.

It sounded like Kathy was crying as I pumped the last drops of cum into her.

As my cock softened, I slipped out of her pussy and sat back on my heels.

Kathy turned over, and I could see the tears as they run down her cheeks.

She was smiling even though the tears kept flowing.

She moved her hand down between her legs, plunged three fingers into her cum filled pussy. When she pulled them out, I could see her fingers were dripping with cum. She immediately placed them in her mouth and sucked the clean.

"Why the tears Baby, did I hurt you?"

"Oh HELL NO LOVER!! I'm so happy and so full of joy I just can't hold it inside. Thank you, my Sweet Darling, I love you SO MUCH."

I just smiled, moved back a little then lean down and buried my face in her pussy, sucking the remainder of my cum out of her sweet hole, bringing her to another orgasm.

Finally, Kathy fell forward on the couch, and I stretched out beside her. I held her in my arms until we both caught our breath. Then I stood, took Katie by the hand and headed to the shower.

12