Birds of a Feather Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy released my hips, and I pulled out a little.

When I stopped, Gail continued to pull out a little more than stop. "Work out Baby," Kathy said, as she flexed her inner muscles to massage my cock.

I started slowly at first, fucking into Kathy and out on the toy, then pulling back out of Kathy and onto the toy.

Both women were rotating their hips around as I increase my thrust. I let both women know I would not last long.

Kathy told me, "Fill me up Baby, let me have your cum, and I promise I'll share it with both of you.

That was the final incentive for me. I could feel my load making the trip from my balls, out my cock and filling Kathy's hot pussy until it overflowed.

Gail grabbed my hips and drove the toy to the hilt causing another round of cum to shoot into Kathy's waiting pussy

.

It was as though the three of us were totally and completely frozen in time and, the only movement at the moment was our deep breathing.

Gail was the first to move as she pulled the toy out of my ass.

She stepped to the side, and as I pulled out of Kathy, Gail started licking the cum off my balls then worked her way up to my cock, licking and sucking all the way to my cock head.

Kathy held the glass up to Gail's mouth for her to spit the cum in it.

I slipped off the bed, kneeling on the floor as Kathy moved close enough to the edge that I could reach her pussy with my mouth,

I opened wide, covered as much of her pussy as I could. She pushed down, causing the cum and a small amount of piss to shoot into my mouth.

I made the deposit of my little mixture to the glass when Gail took my place, licking and sucking Kathy's pussy.

When Gail was satisfied that she had sucked any remaining goodies out of Kathy's pussy, she moved back, and I helped Kathy stand up.

Kathy eased off the bed, and we all headed to the bathroom.

Gail walked over to the toilet, lifted the lid and stood close to the edge of the bowl. She used her fingers to open her pussy lip.

Kathy held the glass in place and put a finger over Gail's urethra.

She pulled her finger back just enough to let a few good squirts of piss flow into the glass.

Kathy then moved the glass away, held her hand over Gail's pussy allowing the remainder of her piss to flow against it and into the toilet.

When she had finished, Kathy took Gail's place and repeated the same thing. She then moved over to me, put my cock at the edge of the glass.

I relaxed enough to start pissing.

Kathy squeezed my cock to stop the flow when the glass was about ¾ full. She led me by my cock over to the toilet where I finished pissing.

Gail took the glass and started stirring it with her finger, "Have you two ever done this before?"

Kathy smiled and nodded, I knew she was thinking how sassy Amie looked when she was doing the same thing we were about to do.

"A nightcap then," Gail said, as she raised the glass to her lips and took a big swallow, swished it around in her mouth, then swallowed.

She handed the glass to Kathy, who raised the glass, "CHEERS", as she took a big mouth full, swished it around, threw her head back and swallowed.

I held the glass up and looked at it as I thought, "What the hell am I doing? This is cum, pussy juice, spit and piss and I'm about to drink it. Nasty, thoroughly nasty."

I looked at the two women standing before me, smiling as they waited for me to swallow the remainder of the mixture.

One of these women was the love of my life and had been my partner as I pushed my sexual boundaries far beyond anything I had ever imagined. The other woman I had known only a few hours, yet, had indulged in wild perverted sex with her.

Again I thought, "What the hell am I doing? (smiling), I am becoming just what I have always wanted to be, a take it to the MAX sexual pervert and loving it."

I lifted the glass to my lips, emptied it into my mouth, swished it around, savoring the taste, then swallowed.

Both women put an arm around my waist and we headed to the bedroom. I asked, "Do we get a shower?"

The two women looked at each other, then Kathy said, "Nope, I'll do the sheets tomorrow but no shower tonight.

Kathy stretched out on the far side of the bed.

I spooned up behind her as she pulled her ass cheeks apart and placed my flaccid cock between them.

Gail cuddles up behind me, pushing her large 44's into my back, then reached across me and put her hand on Kathy's shoulder.

Sleep come quickly for the three of us.

I knew it early when I woke up. I looked at the clock, and it was about an hour before the alarm would go off. I looked around and realized I was alone in the bedroom. The sexy taste from the night before was a little stale now, and my body begged for a shower.

I opened the bedroom door first... I could smell the coffee and something cooking, but I couldn't make out just what it was.

I could hear Kathy and Gail talking but couldn't make out what they were saying.

I headed to the bathroom, shaved, and brushed my teeth, showered from head to foot then headed to the kitchen.

I could still hear the girls talking as I neared the kitchen door.

Just before I entered the kitchen, I heard Kathy ask, "Gail, do you know many people like us?"

I stop just outside the kitchen door. I wanted to hear Gail's reply, but I was afraid if I walked in the conversation would stop.

There were a few seconds of silence. Then I heard Gail say, "When you ask, like us, do you mean like you and Frank? Anyone can see you two are soul mates and very much in love. Part of that love seems to be your mutual sex drive and your willingness to expand your sexual boundaries together? "NO, There's not many like the two of you around any longer. You probably don't realize what a special couple you are. On the another hand, if you are talking about people who would share your new sexual adventure, and be very discrete about it. I would have to say YES, probably more that you could imagine.

Kathy said, "I'm not sure how all this come about, it seem to be something Frank, and I both wanted to do together. Sometimes I'm afraid I'll go too far and upset him. I sure hope that never happens. I have enjoyed sharing all of this with him, but I don't want to lose him over it. I know that I could stop this sexual adventure and live the rest of my life with him alone and still be happy."

"Kathy, I can tell you this, Frank didn't do anything last night he didn't want to do. If and when the time comes for you to stop having sex with other people, both of you will know it and it will not be a problem. Until then, doors will continue to open, and more people will be involved. You'll find singles like me, ranging in ages from eighteen and up, couples of all ages, and open families like those Frank mentioned before. Just keep in mind; always together and always keep some time for yourselves."

I thought, now would be a good to make my appearance. "Good morning Ladies, I see we're up early today... What is that wonderful smell coming from the oven?"

"Gail has made us an excellent sausage and egg casserole, it should be just about cool enough to eat by now," Kathy said as she moved the dish to the table.

I received a hug and kiss from both of the naked women, then sit down at the end of the table.

Kathy served up the casserole, and we had just set down to eat when Gail said, "Frank, Kathy seems to have some concerns about you two fucking other people, how do you feel about it?"

My brain was a muddled mess. I was trying to come up with the right words.

Saved by the bell, the phone was ringing.

I wondered who would be calling this early in the morning.

It was Dan.

"Hey Buddy, sorry to call so early but I had a couple of questions I needed to have answered today. NO, I'm not going to ask if the three of you had a good time, I already know the answer to that. First, can we use the pictures? Second, if things go the way I think they will, all this can all be resolved today. Finally, would you and Kathy agree for Ass and Ass to keep the cars they have now."

I asked him to hold while I talked to Kathy.

Kathy was pleased with everything until we got to the cars.

I told Dan we were okay on using the pictures, but Kathy said she would be agreeable if she and Jerry could switch cars. If he didn't want that, she would try to take both of them since she had paid for both cars and both titles were in her name.

He said, "Thomas was going to make them pay the total cost. They did something that pissed him off, and he is out for blood."

"Thomas," I ask.

"Oh, I sorry, he's the attorney I told you I though ASS and ASS had talked with in the beginning. He is handling all of this. He will go ahead with this and by using the pictures it should be taken care of today. You should hear something soon."

When I return to the table, I looked at Gail, smiled and told her, "To answer your question, I love it and will go as far with it and continue it as long as Kathy is excited about it.

Gail and Kathy both give me a questing look. I laughed, "Fucking other people, is that not what you ask me?"

The three of us laughed as we continued eating our breakfast.

Gail told us she had another appointment before she headed home, but it was not until mid-morning. If we didn't mind, she would clean the kitchen and hang out for a while.

We told her we had plenty of time before we had to get ready for work but that would be all right with us.

Gail asked if the three of us took another shower together.

We both agreed and headed to the bathroom.

The water was warm and refreshing as I backed into the shower.

Gail backed in next, and Kathy walked in facing Gail.

We each soaped up a sponge. Then I washed Gail's back while Gail and Kathy washed each other's front.

When I got to the small of Gail's back, she moved her feet further apart and pushed her ass back toward me.

I pulled the soapy sponge up the crack of her ass then slid my other hand between her slick, soapy ass, massaging her little rosebud.

Kathy put her arms around Gail, pulling her body forward and rubbed their soapy tits together.

Both women were breathing heavy now, and I knew they were getting hotter by the second.

I replaced my hand with my hard of my cock between Gail's cheeks.

She reached back with her soapy hand, took my cock and pulled it down until the head was pushing against her asshole.

"Do it Honey, give my ass a good fucking.

I pushed hard, slipping past her sphincter, into her anal passage.

She groaned with pleasure as I went ball deep and held it there for just a second before I pull almost all the way out. Then I slowly pushed back in.

Each thrust was a little harder and faster.

Gail was rotating her hips around while she was tightening then relaxing her sphincter.

While I was fucking her asshole, she was using her anal skills to fuck me back.

I was holding Gail's hip and fucking her hard.

I was surprised when I felt a tongue lick my across my scrotum as I shoved my cock to the hilt in Gail's asshole.

I looked around Gail to see Kathy on her knees, with her face buried between Gail's legs.

I could tell Gail was getting close, so I started taking short, quicker strokes.

Gail's whole body was trembling as she laid her head back against my chest. "WWWOOOO, AAAAHHHH, FUUU, FFUUCCKK, EAT, EAT MY FUCKING TWAT BABY, AAAAHHHHH, PUMP MY ASS HAAARRRDDD."

I could hear Kathy licking and sucking on Gail's pussy and knew she was getting a face full of Gail's hot cum.

I could feel some of the overflow running down my scrotum

Gail started to collapse, so I grabbed her around the waist and kept my hard cock buried in her shit hole.

I could hear Kathy moving around. When I looked, she had turned around and slipped further under Gail.

Just as I wondered what she was up to, I felt her tongue touch my cock at the base, next to Gail's ass then lick about half way down my scrotum. Then she sucked one of my balls into her mouth, licking her tongue around it as she did so.

"Oh shit, You're gonna make me cum in Gail's ass."

She changed and sucked my other ball in her mouth, gently rolling it around and licking her tongue around the bottom.

She moved back a little more, pulled my ass cheeks apart and licked up the back of my scrotum then on up across my asshole.

My balls were tingling, and I knew I was about to cum.

When I told these two sexy ladies of my pending condition, Gail shouted, "NO, HELL NO YOU DON'T."

Gail pulled forward a little, reached back and tightly warped her hand around my cock, then pulled it out of her ass.

Kathy moved back a little and Gail dropped to her knees beside her.

Gail pushed me back a little so that I wouldn't be under the water.

She still had a firm grip on my cock as she smiled up at me, "This is going to be our treat Honeybunch. We're gonna share this hot load between the three of us."

Gail spit on the head of my cock then used her hand to spread it over the head and shaft. Then she moved her hand up until she was holding the head in her open hand.

Kathy leans over and spits on my shaft.

As Gail moved her hand down the shaft, spreading Kathy's spit, Kathy took my cock head into her mouth, adding more of her saliva before she pulled back

Gail then took my cock head loosely in her lips. As she moved her hand up and down the shaft, she was licking the underside of the head.

I could feel my balls tighten, and my cock was very sensitive. I know I was about to shoot my load into Gail's mouth

Gail sensed it also, and she pulled my cock out of her mouth. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue. She continued pumping my cock as she reached over and pulled Kathy's face next to hers.

The first shot of cum shoots out, most of it landing on Gail's tongue and open mouth. Part of it was on her upper lip, and part landed on her chin. She squeezed my cock and pointed it toward Kathy's open mouth.

When Gail relaxed her grip, there were two quickly shot. The first one landed about half up Kathy's cheek and half on her lips.

The second shot went mostly over her tongue and into her mouth.

Gail continued to jack me off.

The next shot was not quite as much cum, but it shot past Kathy's tongue and into her throat.

She swallowed, and then licked across the head of my cock.

Gail used her finger to scoop up the cum on Kathy's cheek then pulled her finger across Kathy's lips.

"Honey, will you be upset if I finished him off?"

Kathy didn't say a word. She just placed her hand over Gail's and pushed my cock back toward her mouth.

In one quick move, Gail took my cock all the way into her throat. She was running her tongue along the base of my cock and top of my scrotum. Her throat muscles were massaging my cock as the last few drops of my cum run down her throat.

My legs were so weak I was afraid I was going to fall. I leaned against the back of the shower to support myself. I didn't have any energy left, and my cock was so sensitive I had to push Gail away.

Both women stood and started licking the little splashes of cum off each other's face, and then locked in a passionate tongue-battling kiss.

I looked on as I attempted to calm down and catch my breath.

When they broke the kiss, Gail grabbed the sponge and Kathy took the handheld showerhead. They quickly washed and rinsed each of us then we quickly dried off. Kathy and I started dressing for work.

I thought for sure we had taken too much time in the shower, and we would be late for work. When I looked at the clock, we were still about fifteen minutes ahead of our usual schedule.

While we were dressing Gail left the bedroom.

She was back in a couple of minutes with three glasses filled with ice water and a slice of lemon. "You both need to try this. It can be very refreshing after a hot round of sex."

Gail did not attempt to dress when we did. Instead, she helped Kathy by brushing her hair and me by buttoning my shirt while I drank my water. All the while we were talking and sharing little butterfly kisses.

After Kathy and I had dressed, the three of us walked to the front door. Kathy and I both embraced Gail in a full body, loving hugs and a wet, passionate kiss.

As we started out the door, Gail said, "I have just one question. Would it be possible for us to get together again?

Kathy and I looked at each other and smiled.

I leaned back and kissed Gail again, "My Dear Lady, like it or not you are part of the family now. The door is always open."

Gail's eyes watered up, and she said, "Get the Hell out of here you two. I'll call you tonight to see how things are going."

We all said at the same time, "Love You."

As we rode to work, Kathy was sitting close to me with her hand resting on my thigh.

I was thinking about the night before and started smiling.

Kathy saw the smile and punched me in the side, "You loved it don't you ASS?"

I glanced at her with a pretended shocked looked, "What are you talking about."

She punched me again and with a big grin said, "You love being a pussy eating, ass licking and fucking, cum eating, dirty little pervert don't you?"

I smiled, "Yeah, I guess I do, but you sure don't have any room to talk, you're just as bad as I am and maybe more so."

She just smiled her agreement.

We were almost to the parking lot when she said, "Frank, you know this thing of us being with others may reach a peak one of us one day."

I placed my hand on hers and squeezed it, "Honey, if that time does come it will not be just one of us but both of us."

She turned her hand over and held mine as she said in a trembling voice, I Love So Much."

We were sharing one of those moment that went far beyond sex. It was true love, something neither of us has experienced much of before.

I parked the car, and as we walked across the lot, we noticed Cindy's car pulling in.

We waited for her and Beth then we walked on the plant entrance.

Cindy asks if we could work it out for the four of us to do lunch. They needed to talk with both of you.

We agreed we would try to make it happen.

We stopped just inside the door, so Kathy could give me my hug and kiss before she headed to the other plant.

Beth and Cindy had walked on ahead of me.

As I turned to walk down the aisle toward my office, the first three workers were smiling and make complementary remarks about Kathy's hug and kiss.

I was walking on toward my office when Gus, one of the older employees met me with a big smile on his face.

"You damn well better be glad I'm not twenty years younger, I would take that beautiful lady away from you," he said as he slapped me on the back.

I started into my office when I glanced over to see Allison Moore standing at her work station, looking at me with a big smile on her face. I smiled back then walked into the office.

I grabbed my clipboard and started making my first round. Shortly after I got back to my office, the phone rang.

My boss, Mr. Horton said, "Morning Frank, would it be possible to step over here to my office. I've got a couple of things I need to talk to you about."

"Sure Boss, I can come over right now."

I called Cindy and told her I was transferring the phone to her station then headed for Mr. Horton's office.

When I walked in, I was surprised to see Kathy. She gave me a nervous little smile, and I smiled back.

Lorie told us to go right in... they're waiting for us.

I noticed the THEY, wondering who else was in the office. When we walked in Mr. Horton was sitting on the corner of his desk, and a young man, maybe mid to late-thirties was sitting behind the desk.

Mr. Horton greeted us then introduced us to the young man, "Frank, Kathy, this is Bradford Lewis. His family is the ones buying the company, and he'll be replacing me in the next couple of weeks.