Birds of a Feather Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked down at Walter, I got very concerned.

He was beet red in the face, his mouth was wide open, and breathing so heavy I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack. He was trying hard to push his hips up into Maggie and a constant, "OOOOOOOOOOOO," was coming for deep in his throat.

Maggie fell forward on Walter and Brad leaned over on her.

Everyone was quite except for the heavy breathing coming from Maggie, Walter, and Brad.

Walter and Brad still had their softening cocks in Maggie holes.

As their breathing began to return to normal, I heard Brad ask Maggie if she could relax her asshole just a little more.

Maggie laughed, "You mean as big as my shit hole is, you need me to relax more."

Everyone laughed and even though I didn't know what was going on, I laughed also.

A few seconds later Brad sighed, AAAHHHH, YES, there we go."

Maggie smiled, "Yeah Bradley, let it all out, it feels so good."

I looked at them, wondering what the hell was going on. I looked over at Patty.

She smiled at me, "My wonderful Hubby is pissing in Maggie's cum filled ass.

"OH, OKAY," was the only thing I could come up with at the time. I had never thought of such a thing, but my cock sure didn't know that. It was hard as a rock and throbbing.

Patty picked up another tall glass and walked up next to Brad and Maggie.

Brad told her to get ready.

Patty placed the glass at the base of Brad's cock, next to Maggie's asshole.

Maggie sharply inhaled as Brad jerked his cock out of her ass. Patty quickly moved the glass into place, and there was a loud farting, squirting sound as the air, cum and piss shot out of Maggie's ass and into the glass.

Patty held the glass in place until Maggie informed her there was no more to come out.

When she held the glass up, it was over half full of a cloudy mixture of Brad's cum and piss.

When Brad had pulled out of Maggie's asshole, Helga and Patty helped him move over and lay down beside the lounger.

Patty imminently took his limp, wet cock into her mouth and started sucking. Helga moved between his legs and started licking his scrotum, sucking first one ball then the other into her mouth.

Amie took the glass Maggie had spit Al's cum in earlier and moved over next to Maggie and Walter.

Maggie motioned for Kathy and me to help her up.

As we put our arms under Maggie and started to lift her, Walter's huge cock started sliding out.

Maggie moved her hands down to covered her pussy lips as Walter's now soften cock made a soft popping noise as it slipped out of Maggie's pussy and fell back on his stomach.

We helper Maggie kneel on the deck beside Walter.

Amie moved quickly to place the glass up to Maggie's pussy. She moved her hands aside and grunted a little as she pushed down, forcing the biggest glob of cum I had ever seen in the glass.

I looked passed Maggie and Amie to see Walter still lying on his back watching his wife.

Al and Morgan moved over and started licking Walter's cock clean of all the cum and pussy juice.

Even though it was now soft, Walter's cock was still about 8' long and at least 2" around.

We all watched the licking action for a few seconds before everyone else moved over by us. Amie pulled the almost half-full glass away from Maggie's pussy.

Maggie then turned and kissed Kathy softly on the lips, then took her hand by the wrist and pulled her around in front of her.

Knowing what was coming; Kathy had a big smile on her face as she moved into place between Maggie's legs.

Maggie put Kathy's hand at the edge of her pussy then told her, "Go for it Honey, enjoy yourself and clean me good.

Kathy pushed her hand a little over wrist deep in Maggie's pussy and slowly moved it in and out. I could see the wetness around her wrist as she pulled out.

Maggie told Kathy, Okay Baby, that's enough; I'm getting a little tender.

As Kathy pulled her hand out of Maggie's gaping pussy, it was dripping wet.

She raised it to her mouth, placed the middle finger in her mouth and sucked it all the juice off. Then she held her hand up in front to her, and we all moved in closer.

Some were licking and sucking at her wrist, then kissing to share it with the others.

We were also groping each other. It turned into a lick, suck, and fondle-fest.

Patty was the last to finish as she eased under Maggie and licked her pussy clean.

I noticed Amie had the two glasses we have used to collect our fluids. She also had a third glass I hadn't seen before. It was a little over half-full of a yellow liquid that I assumed was mostly likely piss.

Amie took the glasses over to the bar where Helga set up ten wine glasses. She and Amie started dividing the mixtures evenly between the ten glasses.

Then Al opened a new bottle of wine and poured an equal amount of wine in each glass.

We helped Walter and Maggie to their feet, and we all gathered around the bar as Al, and Helga passed each of us a glass of the wine mixture.

Walter raised his glass then said, "These drinks contain a combination of excellent wine and a verity of body fluids from each of us. By drinking this, it will make each of us a part of the other, bonding us together as a sexual family. I'll tell each of you if this is not your wish, do not honor the toast and do not drink from your glass."

We all raised our glasses in the air, then without hesitation, Kathy and I took the first swallow.

When we lowered our glasses and looked at the others, they were all smiling as each and every one took a big swallow.

Helga raised her glass, "Here's to the food family and good sex.

We all lifted our glasses and drained the remainder of the mixture.

Patty stepped up and gave Kathy a passionate, deep tongue kiss then moved over to me to repeat the same. Everyone else, male and female, lined up behind Patty and took their turn welcoming us to the family.

The sun was setting, and it was starting to get a little chilly. Al suggested we all go inside, where we all gathered in the den.

I sit on the couch with Kathy on one side and Amie on the other.

Walter set on the smaller couch on my right. Maggie set beside him, and Morgan sits on the floor between Maggie's legs.

Al and Brad sit in the two large chairs on my left, Helga on the floor in front of Brad and Patty in front of Al.

As soon as we were all settled in, we started playing around. We all had a tit, cock, pussy or set of balls in our hands or mouth.

It was a very relaxed atmosphere, just lightly sucking, stroking or fingering as we felt like it.

Al mentioned that we had a big day planned for tomorrow and suggested we all gather in the master bath and enjoy ourselves in the large mist shower before we called it a night.

Everyone agreed as we made our way to the large bathroom.

We were all having a fun time washing, fondling, licking, sucking and even sharing a little golden liquid as we moved in and out of the shower.

Afterward, we all made our way to our respective bedrooms.

Kathy laid down, and I spooned in behind her, my cock pressed up against her ass cheeks and my arm over her shoulder, cupping her firm breast.

We were both relaxed and at peace with the world. I though Kathy was asleep, so it startled me a little when she spoke. "Have you been keeping up with the time?"

I wasn't sure what she was referring to, so I didn't answer.

She pushed back against me to get even closer, "I should have started my period several days ago. Therefore I'm either very late or very pregnant."

I turned her over and took her in my arms, "Honey, do you think, oh please, let it be so, what do we need to do, how can we know for sure?"

I knew I was just babbling with excitement as I hugged and kissed her time after time.

Kathy laughed, "I'll get an EPT kit tomorrow. If the results are positive, we'll make an apparent with a doctor. Now calm down and let's get some rest."

I cuddle up to Kathy again but this time, I placed my hand over the tummy, hoping I was holding our child to be. I'm sure I fell asleep with a big smile on my face.

I could hear voices, almost in a whisper, "Are you sure this if alright. I don't want to get in trouble."

I didn't recognize the voice.

Then I heard Amie speaking just as softly, "Yes, it's okay. Kathy said you could, and I know he will love it."

I just laid there and pretended to be asleep.

Then I heard Morgan, "If you don't do it soon, I'm going to. That's a beautiful piece of meat that needs to be in someone's mouth."

The unknown voice, "Okay but if I get in trouble, you two will suffer with me."

It was all I could do to remain still as I felt a warm, wet tongue lick from the base of my cock, up the shaft and around the head.

I cracked open my eyes just enough to tell there was daylight coming through the window, but I had no idea what time it was and at the time didn't give a shit.

I heard Morgan, "Look at it getting harder. Lick it again Amanda."

Now I had a name to go with the voice but still had no idea who she was. I only knew I wanted to feel her tongue on my cock again.

I felt the warm saliva as it dribbled up the length of my shaft. Then the tongue again, this time, wetter and moving slower than the first time.

Amie sound very excited, "Look, Amanda, look at that beautiful head, didn't I tell you. Suck it, Baby, take it in your mouth and suck it."

I felt the soft lips as they kissed the head, then opened up and slid about half way down my shaft. It was so warm, so sweet and felt so good. I couldn't stand it any longer. I raised my head a little and opened my eyes.

Amie was kneeling on my right side and Morgan on my left, staring down at the blond head that had my cock so skillfully embedded in her beautiful mouth.

Amie glances up to see me looking at them. "Good morning Frank, Kathy said it was alright for us to wake you up this morning. Hope you don't mind. This is Amanda, and you two can talk later, but right now she is busy doing one of her favorite things in the whole world."

Amanda never stopped her loving assault on my now rock hard cock. She just looked up at me, and I found myself looking back at a set of sparkling, dark blue eyes, set in a small round face with full lips wrapped around my cock.

Amanda was bobbing up and down getting a little faster and going a little deeper each time. Eventually, my cock head was sliding in and out of her throat.

Just as it was getting good and I was starting to get in rhythm with her Morgan stopped her.

"Okay baby, that's enough of that. Let me have a turn before you start fucking him."

As soon as Amanda removed her mouth, Morgan didn't miss a stroke as she took my cock ball deep in her throat.

Amanda crawled up next to me, kissed me softly on the lips and said, "Hi Mushroom, I'm Amanda, Brad's sister-in-law. I hope you don't mind us waking you like this. Kathy told us she was sure you would like it."

Before I could reply, Amanda grunted and jumped a little. Amanda laughed, "That's Amie eating my pussy. She's getting me nice and wet before I mount your cock if that's alright with you."

I could only nod my head as Amanda once again covered my lips with hers and gently slipped her tongue into my mouth.

Amanda moaned in my mouth as she reached a couple of good orgasms. Then she rose up a little and told Amie, "Damn girl, you really know how to eat pussy, but we need to move on."

Morgan reluctantly removed her mouth as Amanda moved around and straddled my waist.

Amie and Morgan seem to take great pleasure in helping Amanda, as Amie used her fingers to part Amanda's pussy lips and spread them wide.

Morgan wrapped her hand around my shaft and aligned it with Amanda's fuck hole.

Amanda lowered herself down until my cock was about two inches inside her hot, wet pussy.

Morgan was still holding my shaft as Amanda started rotating her hips around.

She would pull back until my cock head was just inside her pussy lips.

She would then move back down, going a little deeper each time.

As soon as Amanda's lips touched Morgan's hand, which was still tightly wrapped around my shaft, Amie moved her hand away, allowing Amanda full access to my cock.

I got my first good look at Amanda as she leaned forward, placed her hands on my chest and impaled her hot, wet pussy on my hard cock.

As I looked her over the first word I thought of was "DYNAMITE." She was not more than five foot tall, her tits were at least a "B" cup, very light colored areolas, with nipples slightly darker, a small waist connected to a full set of hips, down to a pair of very shapely legs.

I was ball deep in her hot pussy as she rotated her hips a few times, then just stopped. As our eyes met, she started smiling at me, "Hope you enjoy this."

Amanda started using her pelvic muscles to massage my cock.

"I've been doing my Kegel exercises, hope you like the results," she laughed.

"Oh hell yes, I just don't know how long I can hold out with you doing that."

I felt her clamp down with her muscles then started moving up and down on my cock.

She would pull back until my cock would almost slip out of her pussy, then slam back down until I was once again ball deep in her pussy.

She was moving in and out so fast I couldn't get in rhythm with her, so I just held onto her hips and let her have her way with me.

Amie and Morgan moved up beside me and started sucking my very sensitive nipples.

I could feel a mixture of my pre-cum and her juices as they flowed out of her pussy and down across my balls.

I could feel my balls tingling and knew it wasn't going to be long before I would be filling this hot pussy with a good load of my cum.

As soon as Amanda felt the first shot of my cum, she thruster her pussy down on my cock and starting using her muscles to milk every last drop of cum from my balls.

As soon as she realized there was nothing left, she raised up, letting my cock slide out of her cum filled pussy.

She imminently placed her hand over her pussy and moved up to straddle my head.

She removed her hand just as she pressed her lips against my open mouth.

I sucked the combined fluids from her as she grabbed a hand full of my hair and pulled my mouth even tighter to her pussy.

Amie and Morgan had moved up and were busy massaging her tits while giving little love bites to her nipples.

I could hear Amanda's loud moans and knew she was enjoying another orgasm. She relaxed a little then I felt another warm shot of hot fluid. I quickly recognized it as a little squirt of piss.

Amanda giggled a little and said, "Sorry about that Mushroom, but I just couldn't help myself.

As we all climbed out of bed, I told them I would meet them in the kitchen after my shower.

Amanda took me by the arm saying, "No way Baby, I promised Kathy a soaking wet cock as a prize and I'm not about to get in trouble with that beautiful lady.

As we got closer to the kitchen, I could hear the chatter of all the different conversation.

When I walked in Kathy was sitting near the door, she grabbed me by the cheeks of my ass and pulled my soft but wet cock to her mouth.

As soon as she had sucked it clean, I leaned down and gave her big good morning kisses.

I set down beside Kathy as Helga placed a hot cup of coffee before me.

Maggie was smiling ear to ear, "Okay Mushroom, while you were upstairs fucking around we have been busy making plans. All you need to do is listen and then agree.

I had no idea what they had planned, but I was sure I was about to find out.

Kathy and I were sitting on the same side of the table. Walter and Maggie were sitting across from us with Al and Helga now setting at either end of the table.

Everyone else gathered around the table to hear what Maggie had to say.

I looked around the table at our new family members.

Amanda was standing behind Maggie and a man standing next to her that favored Brad a lot.

When our eyes met, I asked, "Brad?" He gave me a big friendly smile, "Yes, I'm Brad's younger brother, Terry, and you have already met my lovely wife, Amanda."

"OH YES and I can assure you... it was a real pleasure."

While looking around the room I noticed Brad and Patty were not in the room.

Before I could ask, Maggie told me they had a little errand to run and would be back soon.

Maggie was looking straight at me, "Alright Frank, we've been talking this morning and what I need for you to do is just listen until we lay it all out. Then you can agree, change parts of it or tell us all to kiss your ass and mind our own business."

When I looked at Kathy, she was smiling, and I felt she had already agreed with the conversation that had gone on before I arrived.

I almost laughed aloud as I thought, "We're about to have a serious discussion, and everyone in the room is stark naked."

I looked back at Maggie and nodded my agreement.

Maggie took a deep breath, "Kathy told us she's reasonably sure she's pregnant, and you both are happy about it. Both of your divorces are final, and you can now be married."

She stopped talking and looked at me. I nodded that I understood so far, wondering what else they had been talking about this morning.

Maggie continued, "As you know, Brad and Patty will be moving into Kathy's house by the first of the month. Terry will be here to help at the plant while they are moving. Then the following Saturday the two of you will be married, and the wedding will be at our house."

I sat in total silence for a couple of seconds. When I glanced over at Kathy, she still had a big smile on her face.

I laughed, then asked Maggie, "Do we get to invite quest or has that already taken care of too."

Everyone laughed at my remark then Maggie continued.

"Actuality, a little of both. Kathy thought it would be a good idea to post an RSVP invitation to all the employees at the plant.

Of course, your new families will be there, but we will all behave ourselves.

Then, if there is anyone else you can let us know and we will be sure they receive an invitation."

Walter spoke up, "We'll take care of all the details, you and Kathy just caring for the personal things.

As a wedding gift, we would like to fly you to Shadow Lake. That's our getaway place in the mountains. It's very secluded, and you can have a whole week of just the two of you."

All this was sounding almost too good to be true.

I was trying to wrap my mind around everything, and I felt like I needed to talk with Kathy in private before I give an answer.

Just as I was about to share my thought, the door opened, and Brad and Patty walked in with a nice verity of fresh seafood.

I also noticed they had a bag from a pharmacy. Patty was all smiles as she handed Kathy the bag.

Kathy opened the bag and took out a small package that contained an EPT kit.

She asked me if I would object to her doing the test right then and there.

I told her, "Sure thing Baby, I think everyone here is anxious to find out if you are pregnant.

Kathy opens the package then moves back from the table.

Everyone gathered around to watch as Kathy followed the instructions and inserted the tube into her pussy.

I think everyone was holding their breath as she removed the tube.

We could all see the beautiful blue color as Kathy held the tube up for everyone to see.

I dropped to my knees, took Kathy in my arm and pulled her close in a big huge, everyone in the room moved in around us with hugs, kisses, pats on the back. I had never felt so proud and so loved in all of my life.

Helga said, "Congratulations to you both. We need to do something special to celebrate the occasion."

Kathy smiled at me, "You decide Frank, tell us something 'SPECIAL' you would enjoy."

I looked around the room, then over at all the seafood sitting on the counter.