Birds of a Feather Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly closed her mouth and started gently sucking as she continued to move her tongue along the bottom of my shaft.

I could tell she had one hand reaching back toward her pussy, but I wasn't sure what she was trying to do. Then I felt her slick hand go up between the cheeks of my ass and massage around my little pucker. I felt a single finger push past my sphincter and into my anal cavity.

Mom probed around until she found that little spot she wanted, and then she increased her attention to my cock. I think I cum again, but she had me in such a frenzy it was all I could do to keep from backing out.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. When I turned to look, I saw Kathy with a mouth full of cum, waiting for me to move out of the way,

As soon as I moved aside, my cock slipped out of Mom's mouth and her finger out of my ass. Mom moved to a kneeling position. She wrapped her arms around Kathy and their lips met in a passionate kiss. I could see small lines of cum dripping down the sides of their mouths as their tongues darted back and forth between each other's mouth.

Once they broke the kiss, Kathy turned to me, and we embraced in a tongue-sharing kiss. As soon as she broke the kiss, Mom was there to take her place. I could still taste my cum on both their tongues.

We had Mom lay on her back and Kathy, and I cuddled on either side with her arms wrapped around us. I remember reaching across Mom and placed my hand on Kathy's tummy before I fell asleep.

When I open my eyes again, Mom was gone, and Kathy was lying next to me, looking into my eyes and smiling.

The alarm hadn't gone off yet, so we were a little early again. I could smell something cooking but couldn't quite detect what it was.

As we started to the shower Kathy laughed, "I have so much dried cum on my face I feel like it has been starched." When I took a close look, I could see dried patches of cum all over her face. Her eyelashes were even matted, and there were small, crusty patches in the edge of her hair.

I lead her to the shower and washing her from the top of her head down to the bottom of her feet. Then she returns the favor.

While we were in the shower, we were talking about Mom (Nancy) and the amazing things she knew sexually. We both agreed on how pleased we were to have her with us.

"Do I hear someone talking about me" we heard Mom ask with a little giggle.

When we stepped out of the shower, she was there waiting, stark naked, with two bath towels. I dried Kathy's back while Mom dried her front. On her way down Mom gave Kathy's nipples a little love bite. Kathy spread her legs to give us better access to dry her ass and pubic area.

While I dried her ass and down the back of her legs, Mom was wiping her pubic area. Kathy used her fingers to pull her pussy lips apart as Mom licked up through her lips and a little suck in her clip

They both giggled at their little mischievous behavior. Then they walked hand and hand to the kitchen.

Mom had breakfast sausage and hot cakes topped with two over-easy eggs. She told us it was one of her favorite dishes and hoped we liked it.

As hungry people usually do, we wolfed down the good food then went to dress for work. I gave Mom the address and directions to Dr. Hutchens office and ask him to meet us there a little after 5 PM. She walked us to the door, give us our morning kiss, and we were on our way to work.