Birds of a Feather Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she pulled back, Pattie was there to join her. They placed their lips on either side of my cock and licked and sucked their way down to the base of my cock. Then they slowly made their back up.

Kathy moved aside, and Pattie took my cock in her mouth, moving very slow making sure DJ and Julie had ample time to get the close-ups and full-length shots they wanted. Patty didn't stop until her lips were pushing against my pubic hair. As she slowly pulled back, it was all I could do to keep her from pulling my cum out with her.

Julia joined her, and they repeated the lip and tongue action.

When Julia took over, she paid a little more attention to my cock head and using her spit to make it wetter. She started sliding her mouth down my shaft, and as soon as it reached the back of her throat, she started gagging again. She quickly pulled back a little then slowed down, licking the bottom of my shaft and her mouth softly sucked until my cock popped out of her mouth.

When DJ joined her, they repeated the same lip and tongue action as the others. Then DJ took over. He started by lifting my cock, leaning down, licked my scrotum from the bottom up. Then he sucked one of my balls into his mouth. He sucked on it softly, then licked back up my scrotum and up the underside of my shaft. Once he reached the head, he slipped my cock head into his mouth. He held his lips locked around the head for a short time, allowing Julie and Brad time to get several camera shots. Then he started slowly moving down my shaft, his tongue flipping from side to side. I felt my cock hit the back of his throat, then continue down into his throat. He held it there for just a second as he licked his tongue out around the base. I had to push him back to keep from shooting my load down his throat.

"It's a little embarrassing to know your husband gives better head than you do," Julia said as DJ let my cock slip out of his mouth.

Brad was laughing when he knelt down facing DJ, "I'm not as good as you DJ, but I'll do the best I can."

Together, they licked each side of my cock head, and then they locked their lips on each side of my cock shaft. They both sucked softly and flicked their tongues back and forth, and they slowly moved down my shaft.

I had the distinct feeling these two had done this together before.

When they reached the head of my cock, DJ moved back, and Brad was sucking my cock into his mouth and on down into his throat. He slowly moved back to the head, licked around it two times then stood up. "I'll try to pick up where I left off later," he laughed as he stepped back to give me room to move off the stool.

I slipped off the stool and pulled my pants up.

Brad moved over, dropped his pants and sat on the stool.

Kathy and I moved in, and Kathy held Brad's cock shaft as we wrapped our lips around each side. We looked back at DJ and Julia, posing for the camera as they snapped away. We slid our lips down Brad's shaft, causing him to moan softly.

We moved our lips back up his shaft, leaving it coated with our saliva as we went. I moved back as Kathy took Brad's cock deep in her mouth, pulled about half way back out, then took his cock all the way down into her throat. Brad threw his head back and let out a loud groaned. I knew he was struggling hard not to cum.

As soon as his cock popped out of Kathy's mouth, I took it in my mouth and slid down his shaft until I felt the head hit the back of my mouth. I knew I had to get everything lined up just right to be able to get his cock down my throat. I open wide, started breathing through my nose and relaxed as much as I could. Slowly but steadily I eased his head down into my throat. I felt the urge to gag a couple of times, but I suppressed it. Once again I heard Brad groan as I slowly pulled my mouth off his cock.

Brad slid off the stool and pulled up his pants.

DJ handed him the camera, dropped his pants and sat on the stool.

Kathy repeated the same moves on him. Like Brad, he was struggling hard not to cum.

When I pulled my mouth off his cock, he started to step off the stool.

"Just set where you are DJ, we have some more work to do," Pattie said as she had me move aside and motioned for Julia to follow her.

They both moved over next to Kathy.

Patty asked Julia to open her mouth. She stared at Pattie for a second then she did as Pattie had asked.

Pattie put two of her fingers in Julia's mouth and pushed in until there was a slight gag.

Kathy told Julia to relax and breath through her nose.

She followed Kathy's instructions, and Pattie eased her fingers in a little more. Julia gagged a little but managed to hold on as Patty pushed her fingers as far as she could down Julia's throat.

Kathy and Pattie both coated DJ's cock with their spit.

Pattie turned to Julia and told her, "Okay honey, we're gonna do this thing. Just relax, we'll be right her with you,"

Pattie told her as she put her hand behind Julia's head and pulled her forward.

As DJ's cock slipped into her mouth, Kathy told her, "Open wide, relax and breath through your nose. Don't worry Julia; you're gonna be able to do this."

Julia had most of DJ's cock in her mouth when she gags a little and tensed up. Both women encouraged her to relax.

Julia took several deep breaths through her nose then pushed forward again. This time, she didn't stop until her lips were pushing into his pubic hair.

Kathy told her, "Just hold it there for a second, relax as much as you can, then just start swallowing."

Julia held DJ's cock in her throat for a second before she began to swallow. I knew this was causing her throat muscles to massage the head of DJ cock. Suddenly he started moaning, "SUCK IT BABY SUCKKkkk, AAAHHHH, YYYEEESSSS."

Julia gag several times as DJ pumped his hot cum down her throat and into her belly. She managed to stay with it until she had drained the last drop of cum from his young cock.

After she had let DJ's cock slip out of her mouth, she turned to Pattie, leaned over and give her a passionate kiss on the lips.

As soon as they separated, Julia turned to Kathy and repeated the same with her. "Thank you both for your help. I've wanted to do that for so long, and it was such a turn-on, my pussy is dripping wet.

Pattie and Kathy looked at each other and smiled. "New plan, get the cameras ready. DJ get your ass off the stool, Julia, pull your dress up, get your hot pussy on the stool, hook your hills on the rungs on each side and hold on for a great ride."

Kathy went first, and as soon as Julia was in place on the stool, Kathy buried face in Julia's pussy.

Pattie quickly unbuttoned Julia's top, pulled her bra up, setting her B-cup size tits free. Pattie started sucking one nipple while she pinched and pulled on the other.

While DJ and Brad were clicking away with the cameras, I moved to the other side of Julia, took her face in my hands and pressed my lips to hers and pushed my tongue deep into her mouth.

She moaned into my mouth a few times. Then I felt her push her hips forward, sucked my tongue in hard and bit down slightly.

Her orgasm so consumed her I was afraid she was going to fall off the stool. Without breaking the kiss, I wrapped my arm around her waist. Julia relaxed a little, trying to catch her breath.

We broke out kiss, and I turned to look at Kathy as she stood up.Julia's cum was dripping from her mouth and chin.

I couldn't resist, I placed my hand behind her head and pulled her face close enough to mine that I could lick the juice off her chin and lips.

While I was busy licking Kathy, Pattie took her place between Julia's. She slipped two fingers into Julia's hot, wet pussy then locked her mouth onto Julia's clit, causing her to inhale quickly, then let out a long, low moan. This time, I moved to her tits and Kathy moved behind her. Julia tilted her head back as she and Kathy, showing off for the cameras, opened their mouths wide and started a very visible tongue battle.

It wasn't long before Julie was moaning again. Her moans became louder until it ended in a scream as she was overwhelmed by another massive orgasm. She fell back against Kathy trying hard to catch her breath.

DJ looked at his watch then started putting his cameras back in their case, "We're doing good, Grand Mama Maggie told me we could have forty-five minutes to do all we wanted to do here. We have about fifteen minutes to clean up and get back to the big tent."

DJ was well prepared. He had a small tote bag with toothbrushes, toothpaste, men and women's cologne and even a comb and brush for everyone to freshen up.

We all loaded in the golf cart and headed back to our reception

Brad pulled up by the bandstand, Walter and Maggie were there waiting for us. There was another round of applause as we walked on stage. The band was all set up, and there was a small table at the corner of the stage with our wedding cake, a bottle of champagne and two glasses on it.

Brad and the older man I had assumed was his Dad comes on stage and Maggie motioned for us to join them at the microphone.

Walter held his hands in the air, and the crowd quieted down. Walter told the guest that this was our day, but he wanted to borrow just a few minutes to bring everyone up-to-date on a few things. 'For those who didn't know him, I would like to introduce H B Lewis, Sr. his oldest sons, H B, Jr. or Hank, his middle some Bradley, or Brad, and his youngest son Terry. All the son's wives and children are here with them, and I hope all of have a chance to meet all of them sometime today, or in the near future. H B and I have been working on a joint project for about ten years. Now it is all coming together, and we will all see a lot of changes, not only in our company but also in our community. On behalf of Mr. and Mrs. Howard, I would like to thank you for being here for them. I would also like to thank all of you for the job you are doing for the company. You are not only the backbone of the company but the community as a whole. The changes will be good for everyone and wouldn't take away jobs but make the present jobs even butter, and will also create new jobs. Thank you again, and now for the main reason we are here, I'll turn this over to my lovely wife, Maggie."

Maggie then stepped up and told everyone we were going to have the cake cutting, sharing of the champagne then the throwing of the garter and bridal bouquet. There are plates of wedding cake on all the tables, and the band will start just after that.

The table was moved up by the mike. DJ and Julia were there with the cameras.

While they were setting everything up, I looked out at our guest.

Amie was standing just in front of the stage. A young man was standing next to her. I remembered that he was playing the piano for the wedding, but I couldn't remember where I had seen him before.

Morgan was standing next to him, and they were holding hands.

Old Gus was next to Morgan, and he was holding hands with the lady next to him. Gus was smiling up at us.

I tapped Kathy on the arm and pointed to them. Kathy waved, and all five waved back at her.

We went through the cake cutting and champagne toast then one of the band members brought a chair out for Kathy to set in while I raised her dress enough to remove the garter. All the men lined up near the stage, and I flipped it up in the air, there was a scramble, then old Gus popped out of the crowd, holding the garter. A big cheer went up from the crowd.

As the women gathered, I saw Morgan, but I didn't see Amie in the group. Kathy stepped up, turned her back to the group and through the bouquet over her shoulder. It looked like it was going to land near the back of the group when I saw Morgan jump up and caught the flowers in midair, and there was another cheer.

Everyone left the stage except the band. As Kathy and I reached the bottom of the steps, Morgan was there with her friend.

She smiled, give us both a kiss on the cheek then introduced the young man, "Uncle Frank, Aunt Kathy this is Allen, my fiancé. You saw him at the store the last you come by, and he was playing the piano for your wedding,"

I'm sure she could see our confused look as we congratulated them and as we hugged she whispered, "I'll tell you everything later, but we have to go right now."

Gus and his lady were standing right behind Morgan and Allen. When Morgan and Allen walked off, Gus and his friend stepped up,

"Hello Greta, we are so pleased to see you and Gus could make it," Kathy said as she hugged Greta.

Gus emphasized "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Howard, and thank you, Kathy. I don't think I would ever have had the nerve to ask her to come with me. I have asked her to go out tomorrow, we're just going to the Burger Hut, but that is a lot better than sitting home alone."

We hugged them both, and I told them, "I think I speak for both of us when I say we wish you both the best. Being alone can be a killer and spending time with someone you enjoy being with is a beautiful thing."

The lead singer for the band announced they were about to start playing, and the first dance was for the newly wad's. It was a special song from Morgan Muller and Allen North. The song written by Morgan and her sister Amie, the name of the song is "Our Hearts Together."

By the end of the first few lines, we both had tears running down our cheeks. The song was about two people who had lived most of their lives with half a heart, looking in all the wrong places for the other half. Then one day it just happened, the two halves met to become one whole heart forever and ever. It was beautiful, and we knew it was about the two of us,

When our song was over, couples started filling the dance floor and the first couple to cut in on us was Al and Helga. I asked Helga why Amie wasn't in the group to catch the bouquet. She looked me straight in the eyes, "Frank; you know why she wasn't out there. You do know that she is in love with you both."

I guess I was a little red faced, and I hung my head down. Helga put her hand under my chin and lifted until our eyes met again. "Please don't feel bad about this, there may be a time when she finds that special someone. For now, the loves of her life are you and Kathy. She is happy with that, the only thing Al and I would ask is to remember how she feels and try not to hurt her."

"Kathy and I have talked about this I can tell you, we both love her. Yes, she is a great sex partner, but there is a lot more to it than that, and I can assure you she'll be a big part of our lives."

Just before the song ended one of the men I worked with and his wife broke in on Helga and Al. When the song ended, and the next one started Morgan and Allen were on the floor and asked Kathy and me to dance.

Morgan laid her head on my shoulder and whispered, "Just listen, and I'll bring you up to date on things. If you have questions, you can ask later. The lady you see with Mom and Aunt Nancy is Allen's Mom, Sandra. Her husband left her when Allen was four years old. She has worked for Dad for the past eight years, and Allen has been working with us either part or full time for six years. I had a crush on him from day one, but for some reason, he always kept his distance. Mom and Sandra talked a lot at work, and Sandra said some things that made Mom think she and Allen were having sex. Long story, short. We found out it was true and after quite a bit of talking between Mom and Sandy, Allen and I started dating. I've stayed the weekend at their house, and they have been with us. Allen asked if we were married, would things continue the way they were with our families. So here we are, we're getting married in about two months Allen is telling Kathy the same thing I'm telling you right now. Dad has talked with everyone else, and Allen and Sandra are going to be excepted in the family if you and Kathy agree when Maggie asks you in just a few minutes."

"Damn Morgan, that was a lot of catching up, but I guess the only thing I need to remember is to tell Maggie, we agree."

When the song ended, I held onto Morgan's hand, took Kathy by the other hand and the three of us walked over to where the three women stood

We gave Mom a kiss then Helga introduced Sandra. Kathy hugged her and gave her a light kiss on the lips, which brought a smile to Sandra's face.

When I hugged her, I flicked my tongue out and lightly licked the edge of her ear. She giggled a little and thanked me.

Maggie and Walter came over and asked if they could have the next dance. Maggie started talking as soon as we began to dancing. She first told me about the request for Sandra and Allen to become members of the FAMILY. Then she said her kids, Dale Sarah and Tim along with some of the other FAMILY members had asked if Kathy and I would agree to a special sendoff on our honeymoon.

I asked what they had in mind. She told me that Mom and several of the others was going to stay the night with them. "After the other guest left, we would have about an hour before the helicopter would take us to our place in the mountains. The FAMILY wanted us to spend that time with them. Nothing heavy, they know it is your wedding night, and they don't want to do anything to interfere with that. We may prime the pump, so to speak but nothing too extreme, just get naked and play around a little.

When the dance was over, I called Kathy over to the side and asked what she wanted to do. She told me to give her about five minutes, and she could tell me.

She walked back to the edge of the dance floor, and I saw her talking with Cindy and Beth.

When she come back, she told me Cindy and Beth had worked things out with the kids. The pilot was there with the big chopper, and the kids were going for a ride the first hour and asked if they could go with the pilot to take us to the cottage, that would be about two hours there and back. Cindy said that would give them a little more time to play with the FAMILY.

Kathy told me she was all for the playing around, but I needed to know that she intended to have my cum at least once in her mouth and once in her pussy before ten O'clock tomorrow.

We went back to the big tent and spent time talking with our other guests. Mom came over and stood with us, and we interdicted her to our fellow employees and their families.

Doctors Myra and Ken Hutchens, Lorie and her husband, Allison, Brent and both their kids were some of the first in line to congratulate us. We went on down the line, hugging and shaking hands with friends and fellow employees and their families. It was a good feeling to have that many people to join our celebration.

When there was just the three of us there, I told Kath and Mom about my idea for Mom to change her last name to match ours and her legally adopting both of us.

At first, they thought I was joking. When they realized I was serious we talked about it, and they both told me to have Tim and Dan see what they could do.

Kathy asked Mom if she was concerned about what Peggy might think if we went through with the name change and adoption? Mom looked Kathy in the eyes, "Peggy WHO?"

Kathy and I had never asked Mom what Peggy and Jerry had done to upset her so much, and we were not going to ask now. I only knew it had to be something awful to make this wonderful, loving woman disown her daughter.

Kathy and I reached out and pulled Mom into a three-way hug. In unison, we both said, "Love you, Mom,"

She kissed us both on the cheek, "I love you too my sweet children."

12