Birds of a Feather Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We recognized every naked person in the room. Stephen was the only one missing from the group, so we assumed he was the one working the camera.

Salvia was slowly stroking her pussy as she said, "We're here today at the request of all our children. It seems they have been talking about their sexual freedom at home and they have a desire to expand their sexual horizons. We, as parents have agreed to go along with anything they want as long as everyone agrees. Would one of you care to tell us just what you have in mind?"

Tim's son Martin stood up, his cock already hard as a rock, and said, "Aunt Salvia, I don't think I can tell everyone, but if you let me, I'll whisper it to you, and you can tell everyone else."

Salvia motioned for him to come over to her. He whispered in her ear for quite a while. Salvia would smile and nod her head from time to time

When Martin stepped talking Salvia looked around the room, "Tim, you've got a chip off the old block here my brother. I'm going to go over what Martin told me, you kids listen and if you disagree with any of it, you'll need to tell us now, or we're going to make it happen."

Salvia had waited a few seconds before she spoke again, "To began with, DJ will lie on the floor, and I'll mount him, Martin will first tongue and then fuck my ass while I eat Julie's pussy. Marion, you and Nina will 69, with Nina on top while Dale fucks her from behind. Francis, you'll do the same with Britney while Tim fucks her. Before we leave to go home, DJ and Martin would like to fuck the woman in all three holes and eat their pussies. The girls would like to fuck and suck every cock and eat every pussy here. Stephen, they would like you to operate the camera to start with, and they all promised you would be richly rewarded for it later. They would like to have the men fuck them in the ass and then be allowed to suck their cocks. They are all interested in water sports, so if anyone has to piss they would like to share it. Is there any questions?"

Kathy and I were eating our sandwiches, drinking the wine straight from the bottle and looked the TV screen as DJ rolled over on his back and Salvia mounted him, easing his rigid cock into her dripping wet pussy. Martin wasted no time dropping to his knees, pulling his Aunt Salvia's ass cheeks wide apart and licking at her asshole like a thirsty dog lapping us water.

Julie stepped across DJ and moved up to Salvia as she tilted her head back a little. Julie moaned as she pushed her pussy down onto Salvia's mouth. Martin stood, pulling Salvia's ass cheeks apart and pushed his rigid little cock ball deep into her asshole. DJ spit on the fingers of his right, then used his left hand to pull Julie's ass cheek to the side and Julie jumped and giggled a little as DJ pushed his middle finger to the hilt up her ass.

Marion and Frances picked a spot close enough to Salvia and all her playmates so Stephen could get them all of them in the picture at the same time. He would zoom in and out on the various actions as he moved around the group.

He zoomed in very close as Nina parted Marion's pussy lips and licked from her clit down through her pussy and across her asshole. Then a close-up of Marion locking onto Nina's clit as Dale slowly pushed his swollen cock into Nina's hot young pussy.

He repeated the same with Britney, Frances, and Tim. Then he zoomed back out to capture all the action. Kathy and I were watching a screen full of sucking and fucking along with the sound of moans and groans.

I was thinking back to when Salvia had repeated what Martin had told her the kids wanted to do. It was evident that they had thought this arrangement out very well. Being the oldest female of the group, Silvis was doing the most sexually in the beginning. They had arranged it so the nieces and nephews would be having sex with aunts and uncles, and not with their parents.

Kathy let out a little giggle, "Honey, do you realize we are sitting here naked, watching a top rated lawyer, two first-rate surgeons, and a first rate cardiologist having what is supposed to be forbidden, kinky sex with their family members?"

I asked, "What do you mean, supposed to be?"

Kathy Smiled, "Well, to tell you the truth, I think it's just hot and sexy but I also believe we need to stop the tape for now and finish watching it later."

"Why do you think that Honey?" "Because we're both getting turned on watching this, and I don't think either one of us can stand any more sex tonight. I would also like to take a quick look at the other tape to see who Lawan is."

I changed tapes and hit fast forward until I got the second section.

The scene opened with Salvia, Stephen, Dale, and Marion all sitting on the long couch. The front door was directly behind them. They were all dressed in matching shorts and T-shirts.

They were just talking in general, about the weather, fishing at the lake and such, when there was a loud knock at the door. They all jumped a little in surprise, and Salvia said, "COME IN" as though she was reading it from a script.

The door opened and Erich steps in, "Hello everyone, it's only me, Erich." Everyone snickered a little Erich's obviously rehearsed words.

Erich pointed to the door, "This is my lovely wife Ronell and one of my daughters, Saldis." Ronell and Saldis stepped through the door as Erich said, "This is my handsome son, Bjron."

We noticed that all four of them were dressed exactly like Salvia and the others. Then Erich, with a big smile on his face, pointed to the door again, "And this is the newest member of our family, my son's wife, Lawan."

The young woman that stepped in the doorway was in sharp contrast to the other four tall, blond-haired, blue-eyed and fair-skinned people that entered before her.

First of all, she was stark naked, but that was all right with Kathy and I because she was a beauty to behold. She was of Asian descent, less than five feet tall, jet-black hair and dark brown eyes. Her breast was about a B-cup, which looked even larger on her small frame. They had dark brown areolas and even darker nipples, which tapered down to a tiny waist then flared out to a beautiful round set of hips. Her legs looked well-toned and perfect for the rest of her body. She stood in the doorway, hands on her hips, feet slightly apart so everyone could get a good look at her clean-shaven pussy.

Erich quickly introduced the others, starting with Marion and ending with Salvia. Salvia smiled, "Welcome Lawan, you're a lovely young lady. As a matter of fact, you look good enough to eat."

Lawan stepped in, closed the door and the other four followed her as she walked around the couch, put her arms around Salvia's neck, pulling her down until their lips met in a very opened mouth, tongue sharing, passion filled kiss. Lawan broke the kiss and speaking with almost no accent asked Salvia, "Do you like lollypops?"

"Yes, as a matter of fact, we all do, Lawan, would you happen to have a lollypop?"

Every cock in the room was rock hard by now, and I'm sure every pussy was dripping wet. Bjorn walked up behind Lawan, bent over at the waist, wrapped his arms around Lawan's small waist, picked her up and turned her upside down with his chin resting on the cheeks of her ass.

Salvia stepped forward, and Lawan dropped her knees down on Salvia's shoulders, giving Salvia full access to Lawan's clean-shaven pussy. Salvia reached around and pulled Lawan's ass cheeks apart, and as she started licking and sucking on Lawan's clit, Bjron pushed his very wet tongue against Lawan's little rosebud.

You could hear a soft moan escape Lawan as she wrapped the arms around Salvia's thighs and pulled her mouth against Salvia's waiting pussy.

Up to this point, it was obvious the camera was on a tripod, then someone picked up the camera and was capturing great close-ups of all the action.

It didn't take long before both women were making various sounds of passion into each other's pussies. Salvia started trembling, let out a loud moan and looked as though her legs were going to collapse under her.

Marion stepped up behind Salvia to help steady her as she moved away from Lawan. Stephen, sporting his eight inches, throbbing hard cock, stepped right up to take her place.

He wasted no time in parting her ass cheeks and burying his face in Lawan's drenched pussy. She proceeded to wrap her arms around his thighs, sucked his cock into her mouth and didn't stop until her forehead was pushing against his scrotum.

She was violently shaking her head from side to side as she slowly pulled back on his cock. As soon as she reached the head, she repeated the actions, taking Stephen's cock back in her throat.

Kathy and I both had been silent, as we were watching every move the tiny creature made, perform her amazing feats of sexual skills.

"Baby, we've got to cut this off, you're getting a hard on, and my pussy is starting to leaking. I don't think either of us can stand another round tonight," Kathy said as she runs a finger through her pussy, then brushed it across my lips.

I laughed, knowing I agreed with her. I reluctantly hit the stop button. When we stood, Kathy wobbled at little, so I wrapped an arm around her waist. "Too much wine, sex, videos or all of the above," Kathy laughed as we headed to the bedroom.

"Honey, do you wonder what they have planned for Randi's coming-out-party, and do you suppose Bjron and Lawan will be there?" Kathy asked as we make our way to the master bedroom.

I smiled, not at all surprised at her question, "I have wondered about that, so why don't we just call Erich tomorrow and ask him. They have told us we would be welcome to attend the party."

Kathy hugged me close to her, "Good idea Honey, now why didn't I think of that." We both laughed as we entered the bedroom and headed straight to the big bed.

The room was warm from the morning sun shining through the sliding glass doors that lead from the bedroom to the large balcony. I was still cuddled up behind Kathy with my hand on her tummy, holding it over the two babies inside her womb.

I smiled as I thought of the events of the past three months. Even though Kathy was still asleep, it seemed like I could feel her love radiating from her body. Oh, my darling wife, our lives were so simple on the one hand and so complicated on the other. I loved this woman and knew she loved me. I also knew most people would think it was just a perverted sexual attraction if they were aware of the lifestyle we were becoming accustomed to

I felt Kathy's hand as she placed it over mine "Good morning my loving Husband, isn't it exciting to hold our baby's?"

"Yes, my darling, it is so exciting to hold you and our baby's."

Kathy rolled over and kissed me softly on the lips, "Let's go see what the world looks from the balcony." We rolled out of bed and made our way to the sliding doors that lead to the large balcony.

The cool breeze felt good as it blew over our naked bodies. I stepped up behind Kathy, wrapped my arms around her and held her close as we looked out over the beautiful view below us. The Lake off to our right seemed so quiet and peaceful. On further down the mountain, we could barely see the top of the chimney of Erich's house.

We could see other peaks and valleys off in the distance. It all looked so quiet and peaceful. It was the kind of place that would be so easy to fall in love with, and I was thinking how lucky we were to be there together.

Kathy giggled a little, and when I looked down at her, she said, "My pussy and ass are tender as hell." We both laughed, and I confessed my cock and ass was about the same.

Kathy suggests we get a shower and head to the kitchen and round up a little breakfast. We washed each other, being very careful around the private areas. We both laughed at the condition we were in at the time.

As we walked through the den to the kitchen, we noticed the DVD's still lying on the table. Kathy laughed, "We need to talk about those. "

Our meal consisted of waffles, eggs over easy, breakfast sausage, juice, and coffee

Kathy asked what I thought about the DVD's we had seen so far.

"To be honest with you, I'm still having trouble getting my mind around all this. In their public lives, many of these people are wealthy, elite leaders in their respective fields. We wouldn't fit into their social group or ever have the power, money or social standing they have. Yet, in our private lives we have licked, sucked and fucked each other, shared our cum, piss, spit and about every perverted sexual act you could think of and it only seems to bring us closer together.

"Are you complaining or are you ashamed of the things we have shared?" Kathy asked with her little mischievous smile.

"Oh, hell no, not at all, I'm doing things now that I have only fantasized about most of my life. It's almost like I'm living in a dream world."

"As for the DVD's, why don't we just fast forward through and watch the main parts a little later today," Kathy asked as she cleaned off the table?

I agreed with her as I helped her in cleaning the kitchen.

Kathy was still smiling, "Do you want to call Erich or should I call?" I knew what she was talking about and I told her to call and see what he had to say.

We walked into the den and Kathy used the old crank phone to call Erich. Of course, I could only hear one side of the conversation

"Good morning to you to Erich. We watched some of the DVD's and tried out that amazing shower, so we are both a little on the tender side this morning ". (pause), "Yes, very unusual and very hot. We were wondering about Randi 's coming of age party and what would be taking place." Kathy turned and told me Erich was talking with Ronell.

Kathy listened for a few seconds then said Erich wanted to know if he and Ronell could come up and talk to us and they would fill us in on all the details.

I nodded, and Kathy told him that would be okay. There was another pause while Kathy listened to Erich.

"Yes Erich, I'll tell Frank, but I'm sure that will be okay," Kathy said. Bjorn and Lawan wanted to meet us so they would be with Erich and Ronell when they came up here, and they hadn't bothered to dress and wanted to know if it would be okay if they come as they were.

I just laughed and nodded my head.

Erich told Kathy it would be thirty to forty minutes; they had a few things they needed to do before they could come.

We poured ourselves a second cup of coffee and headed to the den. We settled in on the couch, and Kathy picked up the remote and started the DVD again.

"Honey, do you think we need to be watching this kind of action this early in the morning?"

"It's okay Honey, I'm going to fast-forward and only catch the hot spots, I just want to see what this little sex ball, Lawan, is capable of."

After watching the action highlights of Lawan there was no doubt, she was a very flexible, and very sexually talented. From what we had seen, I knew Kathy and I were hoping to get better acquainted with this whole family and especially with Lawan.

We put the DVD's away, and Kathy had just finished preparing a snack tray of crackers, cheeses, and fruit when we heard a knock at the door.

We both went to the door to greet Erich and his family.

Erich, Ronell, and Bjron were standing there wearing only a big smile.

My first thought, "Ah shit, Lawan didn't come with them."

Erich stepped in, gave me a big hug then stepped over and gave Kathy a hug and an open mouth kiss.

Ronell and I greeted each other with a hug and short but hot kiss.

Erich then introduced Bjorn. He and I hugged, then he moved over, hugged, and kissed Kathy.

I started to close the door when Erich said, "And this is our lovely daughter-in-law, Lawan."

I turned back to the door and could feel my face turning a bright red as I observed the tiny, dark-haired beauty standing in the doorway.

She looked even smaller in person than she did on the DVD's. She stepped through the door, put her arms around my neck then surprised me when she jumped up and locked her legs around my waist. She pressed her lips to mine and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

Without even thinking, I put my arms around her, pulling the tits into my chest and sucking her willing tongue into my mouth. When we broke the kiss, she put her mouth up next to my ear as though she was going to whisper something. Then she spoke loud enough that everyone could hear, "I love that big headed cock of yours. I sure hope I get a chance to suck it down my throat. She kissed me on the cheek, released her legs from around my waist, then stepped over to Kathy.

Lawan wrapped her arms around Kathy's neck. At the same time, Kathy reached down and grabbed Lawan by her ass cheeks, helping her as she pulled up and locked her legs around Kathy's waist. Kathy made sure their tits were lined up and then hugged Lawan tight to her body. We could all see their tongues sliding in and out of each other's mouths as they ground their tits together.

Bjorn laughed, "Please excuse my wife, she's a little standoffish and shy at first, but she'll be friendlier once she gets to know you."

We all laughed at his comment, and I suggested we all move to the den.

Kathy led the way with Lawan still locked around her waist and didn't stop the tit grinding and tongue swapping until they reached the far end of the long couch.

Kathy sits Lawan down at the end of the couch, and when Kathy stood up, Lawan pulled her forward and gave Kathy a slow, lingering lick up the length of her pussy. Kathy moaned as she pulled away, then moved to the other end of the couch and set down next to me. Erich and Ronell set on the love seat across from us.

"We understand you two have some questions. I should tell you we know that you are part of the HORTON LOVE FAMILY. With that in mind, no question is off limits, and we will truthfully answer any question you ask. We would also ask the same of you," Erich said in a very matter-of-fact manner.

We both nodded our agreement, then Kathy started laughing, "My first question should be a very easy one. Your names, they're a little unusual compared to the usual James, Joe, Jane and such. I understand Lawan a little as she is Asian but this is the first time I had ever heard most of your other names."

They were all smiling as Erich said, "That would be a great place to start. Our names are old Nordic names, and Lawan is an old Thai name. They all have special meanings, which we can get into later. Although our ancestors come from different parts of the world, we were all raised much the same way for more than a thousand years. Our families live what is sometimes called either an open family, family love or the family secret. Neither of these really tells the whole story. It's true we are very open sexually, and we do have sex with other family members. We also teach our children to work hard, for themselves and their families. To keep themselves clean, healthy and among other things enjoy themselves. Over two hundred years ago, it was decided by the elders that a child could ask questions, be allowed to pleasure themselves and almost anything you can think of except have sex with anyone until the age of sixteen. Both male and female were to remain a virgin until then. We knew when we settled in this state, the age of consent was eighteen. We already knew many people did not except our lifestyle. Therefore we did change one thing. All of our family members living in this country agreed to change the coming of age to eighteen. That brings us to Randi. She will turn eighteen on Tuesday of this week."

Erich waited for us to ask the next question. "So, what happens on her birthday" Kathy asked.

"To tell you the truth, that will depend on the two you and how much you would like to be involved."