Birds of a Feather Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and I looked at each other, and then I asked Erich how it would involve us.

"Have you two seen the play room in the basement?"

Kathy and I looked at each other and laughed. We didn't even know there was a basement, much less a play room," I said.

Erich asked for the set of keys he gave me when we arrived. I got them from the table and handed them to him. Then we all followed him down the hallway to a door with no doorknob, only a key slot. He unlocked the door, and it opened into a medium size elevator. We all stepped inside, and Erich keyed it for the bottom floor.

When the door opened, we stepped out into the large basement area. It was easy to see why it was called the playroom. There was a table very similar to the three we had used in Walter and Maggie's playroom; only this one had large rollers on the base so you could move it around the room.

There was a large shower along the left wall. It was similar to the one in the master bath but larger. There were two cabinets along the same wall. They were about the same size and the ones upstairs, but these had glass doors on them, and we could see all the enema and douche accessories and a verity of sex toys.

A Symbian vibrator system was firmly mounted to a table setting between the two cabinets. It was the first time Kathy and I had ever seen one, but Lawan assured us she could show us how to use it as well as the two sex swings mounted to the ceiling.

The long padded table setting near the far end of the room was just like the one in the master bath. There was a wall across the far end of the room with two doors in it. Erich explained they were private restrooms that come in handy from time to time.

We saw two king size beds along the right wall, and I noticed a vinyl covering on each mattress. There was another cabinet between the beds filled with bed linens and towels.

There were big screen TV's were mounted on three different walls around the room. A cabinet set on the floor next to the elevator door filled with components, controls and DVD's.

A small kitchenette area was along the back wall, just down for the shower.

The floor covering was a cushioned vinyl with area rugs here and there.

"As you can see, the basement is designed to accommodate most any kind of sexual activity you may be interested in," Erich said as he pointed to the different features in the room.

"Frank, you and Kathy have read about the coffee enema. This is where we usually do those. This is where Randi would like to have her coming out birthday party. I told her it was your honeymoon and we were not going to do anything to interfere with that."

I noticed Kathy had that wicked little smile on her face as she asked, "First, just what is a coffee enema. Next, who would be giving Randi her enema and when would she want to do it. Then, what does Randi want to do for her party? Last of all, if we like the idea of the coffee enema, when could we get one and who would do it?"

Everyone started laughing, and then Erich replied, "Lawan loves to give enemas, so she usually does it. The coffee enema uses about twice the amount of liquid, mostly warm coffee. It takes more time to do because you take about half the liquid then she will massage your stomach, so the warm coffee is pushed all the way up through your colon. Then you get the remainder of the liquid, and more massaging until you can't hold it any longer. Then you go to one of the restrooms at the end of the room, and you will shit out everything from your stomach on down. Lawan likes to give you what we call a saddle shower after that, but that's optional because she loves to pleasure you while she is giving you the shower. If you are wonder about the aftereffects of the coffee enema, I would suggest you try one and decide for yourselves."

"When would you start with the enema and who would you do first," Kathy asks with a gleam in her eyes.

Lawan was smiling as she answered, "If I get to do all three of you at the same time, it will take about half. I would do Randi first, and you can help or just watch. If we do it before Tuesday, you help, but you must understand that the three of us can do as we please with each other, but we can only give Randi the coffee enema then a clear water enema on the saddle. We can't do anything sexual with her until Tuesday. She can pleasure herself and we can watch but can't touch. Everything else will take place on Tuesday; that's her eighteenth birthday."

"If we do the enema's tomorrow and we all survive, when will things start happening Tuesday and what can we expect," I asked.

Ronell smiled, "I guess this means you would like to join the party?"

"YES," Kathy and I said at the same time

We walked over and set down on the bar stools by the kitchenette. Ronell and Lawan went behind the counter and returned shortly with a glass for each of us.

Erich started by telling us a little more about their family history. Rules and standards have changed over the past thousand years or so, but in Ronell and Erich's family, males and females have been considered equals for the previous two centuries.

From birth, they learned the importance of a close family relationship. They were taught to love and care for other family members. They'are taught that knowledge and hard work is the key to a better life. The families are very open and shared their knowledge with other family members.

Much of this knowledge was of a sexual nature and many years ago, almost everything was in favor of the male children, and very little attention was given to age as far as sexual activities were concerned. Over the years, that lead to so many problems; you could write an entire book about the difficulties they encountered in those days.

This prompted many of the clan leaders to set up rules. These rules applied to many aspects of their lives, but we will only be dealing with the sexual changes.

Nudity was common in the family homes, even extended families, aunts, uncles and so on. Children were allowed and encouraged to ask questions, about not only sex but also anything that might arouse their curiosity.

Children were allowed and sometimes encouraged to experiment with pleasuring themselves and often permitted to pleasure each other as long as they maintained their virginity until the age of consent.

That's when they would have their coming-of-age party. They could plan their own party and decide the sexual activities.

Erich explained that the coming-of-age had been changed to eighteen several years ago due to stricter laws on the age of consent. He said they knew that sex with family members was incest and was actually against the law, but no one had ever bothered them about that.

Ronell told us Randi was on the pill, so there was no problem with her getting pregnant. Randi's use of sex toys to penetrate her hymen she is still a virgin because a penis had never penetrated her.

Kathy asked what we should expect in the way of sexually activates. The four of them laughed, and Bjorn said, "My sister has a very active litigation, so if there is something that you are dead set against sexually, I would suggest you tell her now. Otherwise, you can expect anything sexually."

I looked at Kathy and nodded for her to answer, "We both love animals, but we've are not sexually attracted to them. We like it a little hard and rough sometimes, a little spanking or hard fucking but we don't like severe pain or scat play. That's about it; everything is okay with us."

Erich was smiling when he asked, "How do you like the wine you are drinking." We both told him it was excellent. "How would you like it if it was about half wine and the other half a collection of piss from all of us."

Kathy laughed, "Do you have a container handy, my bladder is about to burst right now?"

Lawan rushed over to the kitchenette area, grabbed a glass pitcher, ran back and shoved it up against Kathy's pussy, using the fingers on her other hand to part Kathy's pussy lips.

Kathy let out a couple of little squirts. Then it was as if the floodgates opened as a hard stream of piss started covering the bottom of the pitcher. Lawan stuck two fingers in the stream of piss then placed them to her mouth and sucked on them. "MMMMmmmm, one of my favorite drinks, I hope I get a chance to drink some more later."

When Kathy had finished Lawan put a cover over the top of the pitcher and placed it in the refrigerator. When she returns to our group, Erich started telling us some of the things Randi had in mind for her birthday party. He laughed as he said that she was like the other women in the family. She was looking forward to all the wild and crazy sex she could stand. She will tell us what she wants as we go, but I do know she is going to lose her virginity in all three openings. She wants to fuck, suck, and eat all the pussy she can. She tends to be very bold and daring, so there is no telling what she might cross her mind. We have all agreed to go along with anything she asks for, and she hopes you will do the same.

Ronell started laughing as she pointed at us, "There's your answer, they are both willing to do anything Randi asks of them. We all looked down at my raging hard and the pussy juice that was running down Kathy's thighs.

When we started to get back on the elevator, I stepped in first and stood along the back wall. Kathy was next, and she turned her back to me, spread her legs and let my hard cock slip up between her leg, with the head resting against the back of her pussy lips.

Erich and Ronell stepped to my left. Bjron stepped over to my right, and as Lawan started to step up beside him.

Kathy reached out and took Lawan by her arm, turned her around and pulled her back against her.

Kathy then reached under Lawan's arms and wrapped her hands around both tits. Lawan tilted her head back and turned until her lips met Kathy's, and they shared a wet, tongue-swapping kiss.

When they broke the kiss, Lawan leaned over and ran her hand between Kathy's legs and back to where my cock was resting against Kathy's pussy lips. Lawan placed her hands on the bottom of my cock shaft and pushed it deeper into Kathy's hot, wet pussy.

My cock was leaking a steady flow of pre-cum onto Lawson's hand, and she started running her slick hand ups and down the bottom of my rigid shaft.

The three of us were smiling and moaning as we enjoyed the pleasures. Erich, Ronell, and Bjorn were laughing as they enjoyed our little show.

"I can see why the Family excepted you as quick as they did," Erich said as the elevator door opened on the first floor

Erich locked the door open, and the three of them stepped off the elevator and looked back at us. Kathy pulled back on Lawan, and they both stood up. Both women stepped forward causing my cock to slip from between Kathy's legs.

Kathy released Lawan's tits and took hold of her wrist, holding it up so we could all see the wet combination of my pre-cum and Kath's pussy juice on her palm.

Kathy pulled the palm to her mouth and licked it. She turned Lawan around until she was facing me and pulled down on her wrist, causing her to drop to her knees in front of me.

Kathy reached over and wrapped her thumb and index finger around the base of my cock.

Lawan seems to know what was going to happen next. She opened her mouth as Kathy grabbed the back of her head and shoved it forward.

All in one move, my cock went to the back of Lewan's mouth and into her throat. "Does my man's big headed cock feel good in your throat BITCH?" Kathy asked as she leaned down next to her ear.

I heard a sigh of pleasure from Lawan as she nodded her head. Kathy was jerking her head back and forth on my cock, and I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate.

It crossed my mind that Kathy's behavior may have offered the others. I looked over to see the three of them watching. Erich and Bjorn were stroking their erect cocks while Ronell was frantically massaging her clit and all three had a big smile on their faces.

I could feel Lawan's drool dripping off the bottom of my scrotum, and my balls were tingling, and I was about to shoot my load down Lawan's throat.

Suddenly, Kathy pulled Lawan back, causing my cock to slip out of her mouth, "That's enough SLUT, get your nasty mouth up here and give me a kiss."

Lawan stood, and Kathy leaned down until their lips met. Their kiss was so sexy and full of passion you could hear the wet tongue and lip sucking as they groped each other's breast.

When they broke the kiss, they walked, hand and hand, out of the elevator, leaving me standing there with my cock about two good sucks away from cumming.

"What the hell is this, are you just gonna leave me like this, with this raging hard and right on the verge of cumming."

Everyone laughed as Kathy told me, "Yes my dear Husband, you can do anything you please except cum. You have to save that for the birthday party."

Erich told me to follow him, and he would give me something else to think about for a while. I walked off the elevator with my hard cock bobbing up and down in from of me and followed Erich into the den.

He asked if we had looked through the large cabinet in the corner of the den. I laughed, "No, we hadn't even seen it. We were too busy with the DVD's and shower."

He asked for the keyring again. I gave him the keys then followed him to the far corner of the den. There was a built-in cabinet that blended in so well with the paneling that if it were not for the key slot, you wouldn't even know it was there.

"When Walter called to tell me you were coming here for your honeymoon he also told me a little about both of you including the fact that you were part of the FAMILY. He also told me to give you the big key ring. It has the keys to open all the locks and operate the elevator. He told me you might have questions about some of the things in this cabinet and I should do the best I could answer any question you may have.

To be honest, I expected to find something of a sexual nature when Erich opened the door. I was a little surprised to see a cabinet filled with large folders, long tube type holders, ledgers and several large boxes of discs similar to the ones we used to program our robots and auto plasma cutters and punch presses.

Erich looked through the folders until he found the one he wanted. "I think you'll find this of interest to you both. He took a paper from the folder, unfolded it and handed it to me. It took a few minutes to realize what it was.. Then I realized it was a plot map of our town and part of the county.

All the existing buildings were all blackened out. There were other drawings including some with streets I knew didn't even exist yet. The footprint map had quite a few new sites drawn in and had a letter and number for each one.

Erich handed me the folder that contained quite a few sketches, and all had a letter and number to correspond with the numbers and letters on the plot map.

I could tell it would take some time to go over it and try to get a better understanding of just what was what. One thing did catch my eye and aroused my curiosity. The plot map and all the drawings had a little note in the lower right corner. "Property of Wheeler Realty and Construction Co."

I pointed it out to Kathy then asked Erich if these were all by Gail Wheeler. "Oh yes, your dear friend Gail is handling the entire construction project. She owns quite a large company, and she is also a very wealthy woman."

"I would never have guessed this lovely woman was so rich and powerful," I said as Kathy nodded in agreement.

"We understood that she worked for Dan Brewer," Kathy said as she and I both looked at Erich with a very confused look.

Now it was Erich to look a little confused, "Walter told me to be sure you saw everything in this cabinet, so I guess I'm supposed to fill in all the missing pieces. You apparently don't know all the facts. On paper and as far as most people knows Gail does work for the Firm. The Firm consists of Dan, his wife Katie, his sister Dawn, her husband Marshall, Walter's youngest son Tim, his wife, Frances and Gail Wheeler. I've found that all of this group is very low-key about their wealth and power.

Erich laughed, "You'll find in most cases the truly rich and powerful don't make a show of it. It's usually people who want you to think they're rich and powerful who try to flaunt it. Frank, you and Kathy are friends with some extremely wealthy people, but you probably don't realize it because they care more about people more than they do about a dollar."

I think Kathy and I were both very surprised and maybe a little angry. I wondered why we were not told all of this before.

I think Erich picked up on our feelings, "Do you realize if you had known all of this when you first met Dan, Gail, and all the others, you might have felt a little inferior and intimidated. Let me show you something that may confuse you even more."

Erich looked through the folder until he found a small notebook. He handed it to me and asked if I had any idea what it might be about.

The first part was easy enough to understand. It was notes detailing what the power, phone, cable and public utilities companies had done or would be doing in the city and county.

Next was about the Horton's and Lewis' joining companies. The only thing surprising there was that all of this started about ten years ago.

The next page was the one I was sure had aroused Erich's curiosity. It was a list of names. The word "TOPS" was written across the top of the first list. There were seven names listed below. Mine was the fourth one down, but the name just above it had been marked through, and the number beside my name was now the number three.

There were other names and notes. Lorie (Mr. Horton's secretary), had a note by her name 'New Title, Allison Moore, (study, training, home). Kathy Spears, (the name Spears had been marked through and replaced with Hower), study with Allison, home then home and practice.

I showed it all to Kathy, and she didn't know what it was all about either. I told Erich we were just a much in the dark as he was and had no idea why the names were in the book.

"Well, that'll give you something to think about in your spare time" Erich smiled as they all stood to leave. We walked them to the door. I was not at all surprised when each one of them gave Kathy a passionate, farewell kiss. I was very surprised when each of then leaned over and sucked my semi-erect cock into their mouths. Everyone, including me, laughed at my reaction to their farewell suck.

We returned to the den and continued looking through the different items in the folder. It was more confusing than anything else. Two things we were fairly sure of, this was a layout for the plans for our town, and we were going to be somehow involved.

Kathy took one of the long tubes from the cabinet. There was a label on it "Billy Bob's Branding Iron Restaurant. When she opened the tube, we found it was a complete set of floor plans for a large restaurant. There was also a color drawing of what the restaurant would look like when finished.

We spent the next couple of hours looking through the items in the cabinet. When we were through, we still had more questions than answers.

We prepared a light lunch then headed to the deck to soak up a little sun. Katy kept playing with me but wouldn't let me cum. She has me eating and fucking her pussy and ass. She would suck my cock right up to the point of shooting my load then she would stop. She made me promise I wouldn't finish the job myself.

We had a much sun as we needed for one day, so we went inside, took a couple of stakes out to thaw for dinner then enjoyed a refreshing shower.

The moon was full and cast a beautiful light out on the lake. We walked down to the boathouse where we found a nice ski boat, a large pontoon boat, and two canoes. The pontoon boat had a nice gas grill and a small cooled.