Birds of a Feather Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went back to the lodge and gather up a couple of stakes, corn on the cob, a couple of baking potatoes, and a bottle of wine grabbed a couple of beach towels and headed back to the boathouse

We loaded everything on the pontoon boat, eased out of boathouse and headed out onto moonlighted lake. After cruising around the lake for a while, we dropped the anchor and took a nice cool swim.

The cool water felt good against our bare skin. We were acting like kids splashing and dunking each other for about an hour. When we climbed back aboard, we lit the grill and started cooking our dinner. Then we poured a couple of glasses of wine and settled in on one of the cushioned seats.

As often happens, our minds seem to be going in the same direction. Kathy asked if I had understood all the things we found in the big cabinet. I told her, like her, I understood some of the things, but I still had more questions than answers.

After dinner, we continued to talk about the contents of the cabinet as I started the outboard and started cruising around the lake. We just cruised, cuddled and talked for the next two hours, then headed to the boathouse.

Once in the cabin, we started looking through the drawings and books again. We were able to determine some of the other changes for our community.

Kathy and I were sitting next to each other at the table. We were still naked and were constantly touching each other but nothing very sexual.

Kathy asked if I was mad or upset with her.

I'm sure I had a confused look on my face. I told her I had no reason to be upset with her, and asked why she thought I might be.

"I've treated you so cruel today. Teasing you by not letting you cum, and the thing I did with Lawan. That is a mean thing to do to you, and I just want to be sure you are not angry."

I asked if she had made a point of not having sex or had I done something to upset her. "No, you haven't done anything wrong, as a matter of fact, I've had a great time with you today. We have spent the whole day just being husband and wife. I've spent the day with my best friend and loved every minute of it. I know we have a great sex life, and I love that, but I also know I have a good husband and a good friend.

I took her in my arms and kissed her gently on the lips, and then I just held her in my arms. It felt good; it really was as if we were only half a person without the other.

We enjoyed a nice warm shower and went to bed a little early. I spooned in behind my darling wife, put my arm around her, and massaged her left breast for just a second. Then I slipped my hand down over her stomach, covering our two babies. She placed her hand on mine, and we fell asleep in seconds.

The sun was just coming up the next morning when I woke up. I was trying to ease out of the bed when I heard Kathy snicker, "Are you trying to slip out on me this morning?"

"No Honey, I was going to the bathroom," I answered.

"Why don't we take a shower and go find something for breakfast."

I reached back and took her hand, helping her out of bed.

As we showered, we were hugging and kissing quite a bit, but it was all love and not sexual. I think we were both enjoying it. I know there would be lots of sex later, but I also know there was no hurry.

It was about 7 AM when we made it to the den. Just as we walked in the old phone began to ring. I knew it had to Erich or some of his family. When I answer the phone, I heard a soft female voice, "Good morning Mr. Howard; this is Randi, I hope I didn't wake you."

"No Randi, we were already up, is there a problem." "No, no problem, I was just wondering if you two have had breakfast yet. If you haven't Lawan, and I would love to come make you a special meal."

I asked her to hold while I checked with Kathy. Of course, she agreed, so I told Randi it would be okay if she would promise me one thing, "Don't call me Mr. Howard. That makes me feel older than I already am and all my friends call us Frank and Kathy."

She laughed and said it's a promise, then asked if it would be alright to come on up now and would we be offended if they didn't wear any clothes.

I told her, "It is okay to come up now, and if you didn't wear clothes, you would fit right in."

It was about ten minutes later when I heard a knock; Kathy answered it and when she returned the beautiful and very naked Randi and Lawan was following close behind her.

I stood up as they walked into the den, then I was greeted with a hug and firm, friendly kiss on the lips by both women.

Each of the women was holding a handle, sharing the load of a large antique looking woven straw picnic basket. After sharing our greeting, both women headed toward the kitchen, still carrying the basket.

Once in the kitchen, they set their basket on the counter and Lawan to come over, pulled the chair out from the end of the table and turned it to face the cooking area. She told me that Randi would like for me to set there, she set at the other end of the table and Kathy set down between us.

Randi turned to reveal a perfect profile as she opened the basket and started taking the items our one by one, explaining each one as she removed it from the basket. "This is the fresh bread I baked and sliced yesterday so the slices would be nice and firm for today, this is fresh milk from a local dairy, and the butter is from the same place. Fresh eggs, gathered just yesterday, fresh Wisconsin cream cheese and we have one jar of fresh, finely chopped peach and one of the strawberries, both with just a touch of maple syrup added. Finally, we have local, smoked cured ham, thick sliced and guaranteed to please."

I heard every word Randi had said, but I don't think I saw a single thing she had taken out of the basket. I could not take my eyes of the young beauty and her perfect profile.

She was barefooted, with long, well-toned legs, leading up to a heart shape ass and with her standing sideways to us, I could only see just a hint of the blond pubic hair just below her flat stomach that leads up to her beautiful breast. It would be hard for me to judge the cup size of the tits. They were relatively large at her chest and though they were full and looked very firm, they were more of a cone shaped, leading down to a light pink areola, with fully erect nipples almost the same color. Top that off with a beautiful cheek to cheek smile, sparkling blue eyes and shoulder length blond hair, pulled back in a ponytail.

She turned and faced us, and I could see the close trimmed pubic hair that barely covers the full, moist lips of her beautiful vagina. When I looked up, Randi was looking me straight in the eyes, with a big smile on her face.

I knew I had been caught staring and it make me blush a little.

I looked over at Kathy. She looked as though she was in a trance, staring at Randi 's beauty. I startled her, and she jumped when I touched her hand. She was blushing as we all laughed together.

"She is a real beauty, a sexual sight to behold," Lawan said as Randi turned back to the counter and started preparing our breakfast.

She was busy getting everything ready when she said, "Frank, I hope I don't embarrass you by staring but I asked Lawan to set your chair out so I would be able to get a good look at you and your cock. I've heard all my family talking about how nice it was with that big mushroom head. I have some decisions to make before tomorrow and even though I can't touch it today, I was hoping I could get a look at it."

Before I could reply, Kathy stood and walked around in front of me, placed her hands on my knees and pulled them wide apart.

"Look all you want Honey and let me know if you would like to see it hard and fully erect," Kathy said as she smiled down at me.

Randi turned and looked straight at my cock, and I could feel it move as it became a little firm from all of the attention.

"Oh Kathy, you are such a lucky woman and yes, I would like to see it standing at full erection," Randi said as she turned to watch.

Kathy leaned down and kissed me then whispered, "Fear not my dear husband, we will not leave you hanging today."

She dropped to her knees by my side, leaned across my leg and lifted my cock to her hot, wet mouth. She pulled back for just a second, "Lawan, are you going to help me with this or will I have to do this all by myself?"

"Damn Kathy, I thought you would never ask," Lawan said as she jumped up from her chair and come to stand between my legs.

As Kathy turned her attention back to my cock, Lawan held my face in her hands and gave me one of her wet tongue, deep throat kisses. She then moved to my nipples for a quick suck on each before she dropped to her knees and I felt her warm mouth around one of my balls as she gently sucked on it.

I was watching Randi as she leaned against the counter. From time to time, she would suck her bottom lip into her mouth and bite down. I could hear a soft moan escape her mouth each time she bit down.

Kathy pulled my cock out of her mouth and asked Randi if she would like to come closer for a better look. She never answers but started walking toward us until she was standing next to Kathy. She continued biting her lower lip and let out the little moan, but she never took her eyes off Kathy and Lawan.

Kathy continued her attention to my cock for another couple of minutes. Then she asked Lawan if she would like to switch places.

The two women quickly changed places and Kathy pulled me closer to the edge of the chair just before Lawan leaned across my leg and flicked her tongue out, licking the head of my cock.

She kept her hand wrapped around my cock shaft as Kathy lifted my scrotum and pushed her tongue under it until it was touching the outer edge of my sphincter. She slowly pulled her hot, wet tongue forward until she could suck one of my balls into her mouth.

Lawan took the head of my cock back into her mouth and gently sucked on it a few times, then started sliding down my shaft until my cock hit the back of her mouth and then down into her throat. I knew I wouldn't last long at this rate.

Lawan pulled back and licked around the head, then shoved it back down her throat again. I looked to my left to see Randi watching every move the two women made.

I could feel my balls tightening, and Kathy must have also felt it. She raised up and told me "Honey, don't cum down Lawan's lovely throat. You should cum on our tits and faces so Randi can see your hot juice as it comes out of your big cock.

Lawan pulled my cock out of her throat, wrapped her hand around the base, and squeezed down. Kathy set up to a kneeling position and Lawan spread my legs wider and moved around beside her.

Lawan started doing a circular and short up and down movement at the base of my cock while Kathy used her mouth to coat the head of my cock with her warm, slick saliva.

Once my cock head was nice and slick, Kathy wrapped her hand around my shaft and started pumping hard and fast. The first shot of cum hit Kathy's tits and up across her throat, chin and mouth.

I heard a loud groan from Randi as she leaned back against the counter. Her face flushed, and she was braced against the counter as though the leg were about the collapse, but her eyes never left the action going on before her.

Kathy turned the head of my cock toward Lawan, relaxed her grip and the second shot of cum struck Lawan on her tits and splashing up onto her chin. Kathy aimed a little higher, and the next shot landed on Lawan's chin, across her lips and up across her nose.

Kathy redirected the next shot toward her, and it covered her face from her chin, across her lips and up into her hair.

Lawan leaned in and pressed her right tit against my cock head. As the cum continued to flow Lawan moved her breasts back and forth, thoroughly cover each one with a thin layer of my cum.

Randi was now on her knees, leaning over so close to me her lips were almost touching my cock, and Lawan's cum covered tits. She let out another loud moan as I saw her drool slip from her bottom lip and drop on the floor.

Kathy held my cock up to Lawan's mouth and rubbed it across her lips as small amounts of cum continued to ooze out of my piss hole.

Lawan opened her mouth, and Kathy placed her hand on the back of Lawan's head and pushed it forward, letting the last few drop of my cum flow into her throat.

Lawan let my cock slip out of her mouth as Kathy started licking the cum off her tits.

Randi was sitting back on her heels now, her mouth was open, and her drool was dropping down between her breast.

I had to look away to keep from leaning over, and licking the wetness between her tits.

Kathy and Lawan continued of lick and sucked on each other until they had cleaned up most of my cum.

The four of us stood, and Randi suggested we take a shower.

"Let's not bother with the shower before breakfast, if a little bit of us gets in the cooking, that will only make it better," Lawan said with a wicked smiled.

We all laughed in agreement, and Randi headed back to the stove. While she was melting the butter in the large cast iron frying pan, she started mixing the dip for the bread.

Kathy walked over, used her finger to remove the line of cum that was still remaining across her forehead, up to her hairline. She then pulled her finger over the edge of the bowl, allowing the cum to run down into her fruit mixture.

Randi smile as she used the two fingers to stir the mixture. Then she lifted her fingers to my lips, and I sucked all the delicious mixture off her fingers, then swallowed.

Randi busied herself with preparing our meal while the girls set the table.

I set back down in the chair, and Kathy and Lawan made sure a set of lips or a tit was available to me each time they passed me.

Randi turned around and informed us that breakfast was ready. Her mischevious smile told me it wouldn't be a typical breakfast.