Birds of a Feather Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy tightened and then relaxed her asshole several times. She laughed," Look Baby, my asshole is winking at you."

Lawan and Randi came around to look at Kathy's winking ass, and we all had a big laugh.

I poured some of the lube in the palm of my left hand. I coated the middle and index finger of my right hand and then covered Kathy's ass with the remainder of the lube.

Randi knew she couldn't have anything sexually to do with any of us until tomorrow, but she could look. She was kneeling between Saldis and me looking at every move we made.

When I pushed two fingers into Kathy's tight hole, it brought a little sigh from Randi and a moan from Kathy.

I pushed my fingers in and out a few times before Lawan asked me to pull them out so she could start the enema.

I was twisting my fingers from side to side as I slowly pulled them out of Kathy's asshole. Randi was holding her face so close her lips were almost touching my fingers as I pulled them out.

Saldis continued to hold Kathy's ass cheeks wide apart to give Lawan easy access to Kathy's hole. I moved back out of Lawan's way, but Randi didn't move an inch.

When Lawan started pushing the tip of the hose into Kathy's asshole, Randi was so close her mouth was almost touching the hose.

"Deeper Lawan, push it deeper into her beautiful asshole," Randi said as she squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples.

When Lawan stopped pushing the hose up Kathy's ass, Saldis released Kathy's cheeks and moved around in front of her.

I moved over behind Kathy's back just as Lawan released the clip to allow the coffee mixture to flow into Kathy' asshole.

"AAAHHHHHH YES, I can feel it filling my gut. Rub my tummy Baby,"

My hands were still a little slick with the lube. I reached over and started rubbing her lower stomach.

Saldis joined me in massaging Kathy's stomach as the liquid continued to flow.

Suddenly a very disturbing thought run through my mind, "STOP," I shouted.

Lawan cut off the flow, and everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

Kathy looked over her shoulder at me, and I'm sure she could see the shock and fear on my face.

"Frank, what's wrong, you are as white a cotton?"

I looked at Lawan and forced myself to ask the question that I was thinking. "Lawan, please tell me we are not doing anything here that would harm our babies?"

Lawan was smiling when she leaned over and gave me a light kiss on the lips, "NO WAY FRANK, we will never do anything that would cause harm to your wonderful babies. Not now, or tomorrow, or ever. The massaging you and Saldis are doing may cause the babies to move a little more than usual, but nothing that would cause them any harm. Even tomorrow, at Randi's party, things may get a little wild, but we will be careful with Kathy because we all know she is pregnant."

Kathy took my hands and placed them back on her lower stomach.

I started slowly massaging again.

"I can fill it moving up my colon, it feels good, but it makes me feel so full."

Lawan surprised me when she said the bag was empty. "Pucker up tight while I pull the hose out of you lovely ass Honey.

After a little more massaging Kathy was on her way to the bathroom, and I was climbing on the table. I was on my side, knee pulled up toward my chest, and Saldis had my ass cheeks pulled wide apart.

Lawan got the bag filled, and the hose all lubed up when I heard Randi whisper something to her.

"NO RANDI, we are not going to pretend it is after midnight, and HELL NO you can't finger fuck Frank in the ass now."

I heard a barefoot stomp the floor, and a mad Randi headed off to the kitchen mumbling to herself.

I felt Lawan's slick finger touch my hole, then push inside. She twisted her finger around until she was massaging that little sensitive spot. She pulled her finger out, and I could feel the hose being pushed up my asshole.

I felt the warm liquid start filling my gut. Saldis started massaging, just above my pubic hairline and up toward my navel.

Just when I thought I couldn't take any more Lawan stopped the flow. She moved over and joined Saldis gently massaging.

When I had relaxed a little, Lawan released the clip again. By the time the bag was empty, I felt like I was full clear up to my eyeballs.

Just as I was about to go into one of the bathrooms, Kathy came out of the other one.

The four women them headed to the shower while I quickly finished in the bathroom.

Just as I sit on the toilet stool, everything comes gushing out. It took a while to get all the liquid out, and I was still wondering what was so great about a coffee enema. I cleaned up and started to leave the bathroom when I started feeling it. It was not like a caffeine high or the jitters. I just felt good, like a little energy boost, and in a good mood.

When I arrived at the shower, Lawan and Saldis was helping Kathy on the rack.

Randi was still pouting a little, but she was helping by hooking up the hoses and putting the appropriate tip to each hose.

I climbed on the rack across the shower from Kathy and watched as Lawan and Saldis started the warm water douche and enema on Kathy.

As soon as they had everything set for Kathy, Lawan moved over to my side. She did allow Randi to apply the lube, adjust the water, and hold the hose while Lawan applied the lube to my anal area.

Both women were true to their word. They were both very gentle with Kathy and me, and it was very relaxing for both of us.

When they had finished with the douche and enemas, Saldis and Lawan took a soft sponge mitten, covered it with body wash, and used the handheld shower heads to gently washed Kathy from head to foot. As an added treat Lawan treated me to a little deep throat action, while Saldis gave Kathy's clit a good licking.

When we were all dried off, and everything was cleaned up we all took the elevator back to the first floor.

When they were ready to leave, Kathy and I gave Lawan and Saldis a big hug and hot kisses. Randi was still pouting because Lawan had made her behave.

I hugged her and started to kiss her on the lips. She turned her head, and I kissed her on the cheek.

Kathy wrapped her arms around Randi and pulled her tight against her. When Kathy started to kiss, her, she turned her head again. Kathy took her hand and pulled Randi's face back around until they were looking into each other's eyes. Kathy kissed her gently on the lips, "Tomorrow young lady that will be your day. Frank, and I will do all we can to make it a special day."

"Will you and Frank do anything I ask you to do for my birthday," Randi asked as she finally smiled a little?

Kathy looked at me, and I simply shrugged my shoulders, "Randi, even Frank and I have our limits, but I will promise we will do our best to do anything you ask of us if your Mom and Dad agree."

"OH GOODY, it's gonna be one freaky fucking day," Randi said with a big smile on her face.

Kathy and I stood in the doorway and watched the beautiful dark haired Asian, and the two beautiful blond-haired Nordic women climbed in the old Jeep and headed back down the hill.

Kathy turned and back up to me, my semi-erect cock wedged between the cheeks of the ass.

I wrapped my arms around her and placed my hands over our babies. I could feel the love radiating between us.

Kathy laid her head back against my shoulder, "Frank, do you think Randi realizes how beautiful and how sexy she is?"

"Yes, I think she knows, and I believe she has been preparing herself for this for a long time. Lawan and Saldis said she is a lot like her Mother.

Kathy laughed, "That could be a good thing. The truth is, I may be a lot like Ronell myself, and you seem to be okay with that."

"My darling wife, it is much more than just fine with me. It is one of the many reasons I love you so much. Because of your sexual boldness, you have pushed or pulled me into every fantasy I have ever had, and many things I had never thought about. The only thing I can say is, thank you, please don't change and I love you very much."

Kathy turned around and hugged me to her, 'I love you, my dear Husband. It's true that I have loved our sex life, but even more important, I love being your wife.

Kathy looked at me with that mischievous smile, "I guess we have a decision to make now. First, do I suck all the cum out of your balls while you eat me through several orgasms? Second, do we chill it for tonight and save our energy for that hot little vixen, who will most likely be here shortly after daybreak looking for a hard cock and a hot, wet pussy?"

I had to laugh at the options I was given. I pretended to think it over before I answered. "Honey, you know what my first choice would be, but I realize that I'm not as young as I once was. If we hope to come close to keeping up with a horny eighteen-year-old on her first outing, I think we may need to go with option two."

"I hate to say that I agree, especially since this hot eighteen-year-old will be accompanied by her five hot-to-trot family members."

'What now?" I asked.

Kathy walked over to the table in the den and picked up the keyring. She held it up and shook it at me.

"You want to watch the home movies with all the sex?"

"Nope, I want to look at some of the floor plans and the notebooks in the other cabinet again."

I wasn't sure why she wanted to look at the floor plans and notebook, but I did know that I had to do something to distract me. All I could think of at the present time was dumping a load of my cum in one of my beautiful wife's holes.

I opened the cabinet and Kathy took a couple of the tubes with plot maps and floor plans in them. She took the notebook and two large folders off the top self.

After three hours of looking through the maps, plans, notebooks and picture, we had many more question than answers. We were more confused than ever, and the big question still remained, "Why had Walter and Maggie wanted us to have the keys to all of the cabinets, knowing that we would look through this one just as we had all the others?"

Kathy laid down in the middle of the bed, facing the two large glass doors that led to the second-floor balcony. I cuddled up behind her as she raised one leg, reached back and pulled firm, but not fully erect cock up next to her warm pussy lips. She lowered her leg, then I placed my hand on her stomach where it would be covering both of our babies.

"Look, my darling husband, the night sky is full of stars. Do you think we can count them all before we fall asleep?"

"No, my loving wife, but we can use them as a blanket to cover us as the four of us bond together," I said as I closed my eyes.

When I opened my eyes again, I could see the first rays of sunlight shooting through the low hanging clouds. It was the kind of picture that only Mother Nature could paint.

I was about to wake Kathy so she could enjoy the beautiful sight when I hear her say, "Awesome, it is a time I will remember for the rest of my life."

We laid there enjoying the moment until Kathy wiggled her hips, and started laughing. "Don't you dear stick that hard cock in me this morning. That load of cum belongs to a young pussy that has never had a cock in it, and we're not going to deprive her of getting that young pussy full of your hot cum."

She lifted her leg, and I rolled over, slipped out of bed, and walked around and offered my hand to my lovely wife. "I think we should get a shower, and head to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. I'm expecting a knock on the door most any time now."

Kathy agreed, and it was a relatively quick shower, even though we couldn't resist playing with some of the special shower head attachments.

We were about half way across the large den when the bells on the old crank phone started ringing. We both cut across the den, and I lifted the receiver off the hook and spoke into the transmitter, "Good morning Erich."

I heard a little female giggle, "Sorry handsome, but this is Ronell. I hope I didn't wake you."

"No, we were on our way to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. We thought you might be calling early this morning."

Ronell laughter, "A pot of coffee HUH. Do you need another coffee enema already?"

"No, not right now, but I will have to say that the one we had did have a very pleasant effect on us, So, what's going on with you guys this morning?"

"I was calling to see if we could come on up and get the birthday parted started a little early. This horny little bitch has had us up since three O'clock this morning. She's been licking and sucking everything she could get her mouth on while we have been trying to get the food and drinks ready for the party. The little dick sucker is tonguing my asshole while I'm here talking to you."

Ronell laughed, "I think she is going to turn out to be a loving, but dirty talking, always horny little slut, just like her Mama."

I laughed at her description of Randi, "Is that a good thing, or a bad thing?"

"Frank, you should know the answer to that question. You're married to a woman just like Randi and me, and you love everything about her."

"So true dear lady. Do you know what Randi would like? How far would she like to go?"

Ronell laughed again, "She wants it as wet, wild and as kinky as we can make it."

"We will be ready to start the party as soon as you get here."

I quickly filled Kathy in on my conversation with Ronell.

Kathy smiled, "WET, WILD, AND KINKY, I'm sure we can handle that.

We had just started the coffee maker when we heard a light knock on the. It was so light we just bearly heard it from the kitchen. We both started walking toward the front door. Kathy whispered to me what she wanted to do when we got the door.

There was another light knock when we were just a few feet from the door.

"WHO IS THAT KNOCKING ON OUR DOOR? WHAT DO YOU WANT, WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?"

We heard Randi giggle, "It's just a young girl looking for a hard cock to fill her unfucked pussy and a hot, wet pussy that I can cover with my young, tender lips."

Kathy and I laughed, "I think you have come to the right place," I said as I opened to door.

Randi was standing in the doorway, stark naked with her hands on her hips, and her feet spread wide apart. Sexy and beautiful somehow fell short of describing Randi at that moment.

Kathy and I were standing there wide-eyed, staring at Randi. She makes two quick steps forward, dropped to her knees, grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled my throbbing cock deep into her mouth.

Randi moved her mouth up and down my cock several times until she had it coated my cock with her saliva.

She suddenly released her grip on my ass and dropped her hands down by her side. She let my cock slip out of her mouth and looked up at me with a beautiful little pouty face.

"Frank, please use me. Shove your big mushroom head down my throat, and fuck me hard."

I was looking down at her as she leaned back a little, and opened her mouth as wide as she could.

The remainder of Randi's family had stepped inside the door, and Ronell was standing just behind her.

I looked over at Kathy, and she was smiling at me while she was nodding her head.

When I looked back at Ronell, she was also nodding her head, "Go ahead and fuck the little slut's face, Frank. Fuck her hard, and she will love it."

This was Randi's birthday. She was supposed to get whatever she wanted. I reached around and grabbed a double hand full of hair. I aligned my cock with her opened mouth and pulled her head forward until I felt my cockhead slide into her throat.

She started making a noise almost like a growl, and she was moving her head from side to side.

I thought I was choking her, so I released the pressure on the back of her head.

She didn't pull back. Instead, she increased the move of her head for a couple more seconds.

I tightened the grip on her hair again and pulled her back until I had only a couple inches of my cock in her mouth.

We both took a few deep breaths. Then I slowly pushed my cockhead back into her throat. I was pulling out far enough Randi could suck around the head of my cock. Then I would push it back into her throat again.

From my moans and groans, I think everyone realized that I would not last long fucking Randi's face like this.

Just before I totally lost control, Kathy reached over, grabbed Randi by her hair, and pulled her head off my cock,

"Get your nasty mouth off my man's cock bitch, and get you little slut mouth over her on my wet hole.

Randi quickly scooted over in front of Kathy and covered her pussy with her young lips.

Kathy had her legs spread wide and had pushed her hips forward. She held Randi's mouth tight against her wet lips as the young woman tongue fucked Kathy's wet pussy.

Kathy gave Randi a couple of minutes to lick and suck her hole. Then Kathy tilted her head, closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. It looked as though she was doing her best to relax.

I was wondering what Kathy was up too when I heard Randi's muffled giggle. I looked down and saw a little trickle of piss leaking out the side of Randi's mouth. It ran down to her chin and dropped off and ran down between her beautiful breast.

I was still intently watching the two women on my left when two arms went around my neck and a warm, naked body pressed against.

I turned my head back just in time to meet Saldis' lips on mine, and her long tongue plunging deep into my mouth. It was a short, but very passionate kiss.

As we broke the kiss, I noticed Randi standing up. She did the best she could to smile at me while keeping her lips tightly sealed.

Saldis opened one of the baskets she had been carrying and removed a large craft. It contained what appeared to be orange juice, but I suspected it contained more than just the juice.

When Saldis removed the top, Randi spits her captured treasure into the contents of the craft.

Saldis moved over to Kathy, and they locked into a hot kiss.

Lawan stepped up next. As I expected, she put her arms around my neck, jumped up, and wrapped her shapely legs around my waist.

I reached down and grabbed the cheeks of her ass and attempted to pull her to me.

Lawan used her strong legs to push her ass out away from my body. She reached down and wrapped her hand around my hard as stone cock. She aligned it with her wet pussy, then clamped her legs tight around my waist again.

When my cock was buried to the hilt in her hot hole, she used her inter-vaginal mussels to massaged the head of my cock while she planted a hot, wet kiss on my opened lips.

Lawan released the grip of her legs around my waist, and I slowly and gently lowered her back to the floor. My cock slipped out of her hole as her feet touched the floor.

She continued on down to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth. She didn't stop until her lips were wrapped around the base of my shaft.

Lawan pulled her head back slowly, cleaning every drop of her juice off my shaft.

Once my cock slipped out of her mouth, she stood up and moved over to Kathy.

The two hot women locked into a hot, wet kiss.

Ronell was smiling when she stepped over to me and gave me a soft kiss with just a little tongue, "We older folks need to save our energy for bigger things," she laughed as she moved over to Kathy.

Erich and Bjorn gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Their kiss on the lips with Kathy was a little more passionate.

We all gathered in the kitchen, and the ladies started setting things up. Some of the women were taking different items out of the basket while others were getting the plates, glasses, and silverware ready.

Ronell asked Kathy and me, "Do you trust us enough to know that we would never do anything to harm either of you or your babies?"

It was an odd question, but Kathy and I both told her we did.