Birds of a Feather Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ronell removed two small bottles from one of the baskets and handed them to us.

"Drink all of this, then sit down at the table for a few minutes. Don't be alarmed by the first effects it has on you, it will only last for a short time, but I promise you will be pleased with the overall results.

The bottle contained a thick, milky looking liquid. Kathy's bottle had a pink cork in it, and mine had a blue one.

I removed the top and smelled the contents. I could detect a slightly lemony smell.

I looked over at Kathy just in time to see her swallow the last few drops from the bottle.

"Don't over think this." I thought as I quickly removed the stopper and chugged the entire contents of the bottle.

Ronell pulled me over to a chair, placed her hands on my shoulders, and pushed me down into the seat.

I looked across the table to see Lawan doing the same thing to Kathy. I was watching Kathy when I began to get a little light headed. Words were racing through my mind. Not sentences, just words, and I think it was every word in my vocabulary run through my mind.

This only lasted a couple of minutes, then I felt a tingling and a little discomfort in my cock and balls.

Ronell leaned down and kissed me on the cheek, "It will soon be over with, and you will love the end results."

By the time Kathy and I had fully recovered from our little reaction to the drink breakfast was on the table.

The meal consists of assorted puree fruits mixed with honey, home baked bread, and soft, fresh butter. We each had a glass of the special mimosa and a cup of hot herb tea to drink.

There was also a birthday cake for Randi. There were no candles on it, only writing, but it was not in English

Ronell explained that it was Norse, LOVELY GODDESS BECOMES A WOMAN. Lovely Goddess is the meaning of Randi's name in their native language.

There was enough room for the eight of us to sit around the table, but Randi asked us all to stand while we were eating.

Erich and Bjorn were standing across the table from me, and I couldn't help but notice that both men had a raging hard on.

My own cock was a little firm, but nothing even close to these two men.

Ronell saw me staring at her two men. She walked over to me, wrapped her hand around my cock, and gave me a gentle kiss, "Hang in Mushroom, your time is coming. The drink I gave you is ah, I guess you could call it an Aphrodisiacs Plus. Your body has been through all the bad stuff. In about five to ten more minutes you will start enjoying the good stuff."

"I would assume the very rigid erections Erich and Bjorn are sporting is due to the fact they have already had their little bottle of magic juice?"

Ronell smiled, "Yes, we all had ours before we came up here, That's why my pussy is soaking wet, my mouth is watering for a cock or pussy to suck on, and my ass is tingling to have something stuck in it."

Randi walked up between her Dad and brother and wrapped her hand around their cocks: then leaned down and licked her tongue across each cockhead. When she stood up, they each gave her a passionate kiss on the lips.

Saldis was standing next to her Dad. Randi moved over behind her and gave her a hard smack on the ass. Saldis moved her feet further apart and pushed her ass back a little.

I saw Randi lean down and run her hand between Saldis' legs. Saldis let out a soft moan as Randi removed her hand, and held it up to show all of us her two dripping wet fingers. She slowly licked the pussy juice of each finger, then licked her lips.

Lawan was standing at the end of the table when Randi walked up behind her and repeated the same with her.

Ronell was still standing beside me when Randi walked up to her. Before Randi could make her move on her mon, Ronell quickly reached out and pulled two fingers up through Randi's wet, young pussy. She placed both fingers and sucked them clean.

Randi looked at her Mom, and I thought she was going to start crying, "Mom, I'm so fucking honey. I need more, and I need it now."

Ronell suddenly reached out, grabbed a handful of Randi's hair, and pulled her to her knees."ON YOUR KNEES, YOU FUCKING SLUT, Get your nasty little mouth down there, and tongue fuck your Mommy's wet pussy and make me come all over your beautiful little face."

Th room became totally quiet. The only sounds were coming from Mother and Daughter. Ronell was making various sounds of sexual pleasure as she encouraging and direction her young daughter.

We could all hear Randi's slurping, sucking sounds as she devoured her Mothers pussy.

"Yes baby girl, eat Mamma's pussy good. Make me cum all over your beautiful face."

Ronell let a loud moan when Randi pushed a couple fingers into her Mom's pussy. Ronell spread her legs a little further apart and pulled Randi's face even tighter to her clit.

Randi jammed her finger into her Mom's pussy a few times, then pulled her fingers out, and quickly shoved them up her Mom's asshole.

"AAAAHHHHHH, YYYeeeaaaa, baby girl, fuck Momma's asshole hard. Bit me, baby, fuck, bit me hard

Ronell was hammering her pussy hard into Randi's face," YYYEEEESSS, YYYEEESS, MMMYY SSWWWEEETT, I'M, AAAAHHHH. GOIN, OOHH FUCK, SHIT, CCCUUUMMMMIIINNGGG."

Ronell threw head back, and I thought she was going to fall backward. I quickly stepped behind her and wrapped my arms around her, and of course, I ended up with a double handful of tits with hard as a rock nipples.

She dropped her head back on my shoulder and relaxed a little against my chest.

I could feel Ronell's body tremble from time to time as Randi continued to lick her Mom's clit and move her fingers in and out of her asshole.

Ronell tilted her head back and kissed me gently on the cheek, and whispered, " Careful Frank, don't let that hard big headed cock slip my asshole when Randi pulled her fingers out."

I had been so distracted watching the hot Mother and Daughter show I hadn't noticed my throbbing erection that was not pressed against Ronell's beautiful ass cheeks.

" Is this the results of the action I've been watching or is it your little bottle of potion?"

Ronell laughed, "It could be a little of both, but you need to buckle up and be ready for one hell of a ride. You're going to be surprised at what you will be capable of."

Ronell let out a little moan when Randi pulled her fingers out of her ass, and her face out of her pussy.

I looked around Ronell to see Randi's beautiful face from her nose down, dripping wet with her Mother's combination of her woman cum, and pussy juice.

Kathy quickly moved over, dropped to her knees, and started licking and sucking Randi's face. Every time Kathy's mouth would get close to Randi's mouth, I could see their tongues darting back and forth between their mouths.

As soon as Kathy had cleaned Randi's face to her satisfaction, Kathy stood and helped Randi to her feet.

Erich tapped his fork to the side of his wine glass to get everyone's attention, "Now that we have officially kicked the party off, we need to finish eating, drink our toast to Randi. Then we can go to the play room and complete her celebration. Frank, and Kathy, I guess this is mostly for your benefit. As you know, this is Randi's coming-of-age birthday party, so we have all agreed to do anything she wants sexually. She is like her Mother and can get a little far out sometimes. All of us have had the same enemas, and the women have had the same douches as Kathy. All of the women have drunk the same little bottle of potion as Kathy, and Bjorn and I have had the same as the one you drunk. As you know, we all like oral, anal, cum and all of us are real pissers. We also like sharing our fluids with each other. If any of this something that you would disagree with, just let us know now and we will see that it don't happen."

Everyone was quite for a few seconds, then Kathy broke the silence. "Can we eat now because we have some serious partying to do."

Lawan was the first one to step up to the table. As she set out three plates, Saldis stepped up to the table, placed her hands on the edge, and leaned forward.

Erich stepped up behind Saldis, pulled her ass cheeks apart, then pushed his throbbing cock deep into his oldest daughters hot hole.

When Ronell started moving to the table, she reached back, wrapped her hand around my hard cock and pulled me along behind her. When she leaned against the table, I followed Erich's lead by parting her ass cheeks and pushed my rigid cock into her hot, wet pussy.

Bjorn had moved around from the end of the table and moved in behind Kathy as she stepped up to the table. She let out a little moan as Bjorn pushed his hot, ready cock into her hot hole.

Randi moved up beside me and started preparing plates and filling the glasses. She set two plates and glasses by Ronell and me. Then she quickly made to dishes and drinks for Kathy and her Bjorn.

Randi almost ran back to the other side of the table and dropped to her knees just as her dad pulled his cock out of Saldis, and turned to Randi.

I was amazed to see Randi take her Father's 7+ inch cock all the way into her throat in one quick move. She started making short up and down movements on his cock, then began to move her head around and back and forth. She was like a woman possessed.

At the same time, Saldis was pouring three glasses of the mimosa, then picked a plate and glass, stepped away from the table and started eating while watching the other action going on around the kitchen.

As soon as Randi had Erich's cock cleaned to her satisfaction, she pulled her mouth off his ridged cock and scooted around to my side of the table.

Just as Erich moved over to Lawan and fill her hole with his ridged cock, I felt Ronell's warm woman cum wash over my hard cock.

Randi reached up and pulled my lips down to meet hers. When she pushed her young tongue into my mouth, I could detect the taste of Saldis pussy juice, but I could also detect a different, more pungent flavor that only comes from male cum. Erich had cum in Saldis, yet his cock was still as hard as it was when he started fucking her.

I sucked Randi's tongue deep into my mouth as I suddenly felt the cum rush up from my balls and flood the inside of Ronell's pussy

Randi broke the kiss, pulled me back causing my cock to pop out of Ronell's soaked pussy.

She proceeded to give me the same treatment she had given her Father.

I felt my cockhead when it pushed into Randi's throat, but then she gagged twice.

She jerked my cock out of her mouth and looked up at me smiling, "That fucking mushroom head is dangerous, you are bigger now than you were the first time I sucked your cock. It may take a few tries before I can get that in my throat where it belongs."

Randi sucked my cock in until it reached the back of her mouth. She pushed forward just a little more and stopped, and rotated her head around a little, causing my cock head to move around at the edge of her throat. She pulled back until she had her lips wrapped around the head of my cock. She started licking around the head, wetting it so much the saliva was running down my shaft.

Randi looked up at me and smiled, "That fat fucking head is going into my throat. I t was there once today, and it is going to be there again."

"Randi, you don't have to do that to please me. You're doing a good job at pleasing me without that."

She looked up at me with a little frown on her face, "Mom said men can be a real dumb-ass sometimes, I love giving pleasure, but your cock head in my throat, while you shoot a load of cum down into my belly, is about ME. I've cum every time it has touched the edge of my throat. Can you imagine what it is going to be like when I get it deep enough to massage it with my throat muscles? Hell, I'll probably cum so much it will look like I pissed myself."

Ronell leaned down and whispered something in Randi's ear. They smiled at each other, did a hi-five, and Randi said, "Fucking-A, I got this now."

She licked up and down the shaft of my cock until it was dripping wet with her saliva. Next, she took the head of my cock in her mouth, wrapped her young hands around my shaft, and started pumping up and down, while she was licking her wet tongue around the head.

I watched Ronell put her finger in her mouth, pulled it our, and pushed it just inside my anal passage.

With Randi working on my cock, and Ronell wiggling her finger in my ass I knew I wouldn't last long.

I really didn't want to cum this soon, but it was Randi's party, and I didn't want to disappoint her.

Ronell whispered in my ear, "Put your hands on the back of Randi's head, and when you shoot your first shot of cum, hold her head and fuck your cock down her throat."

"Ronell, I can't do that to her. Just look at the beautiful face. I couldn't do anything that might hurt this sweet child."

Ronell looked me in the eyes, "Do it, Frank, it's what she wants, and she will be heartbroken if it doesn't happen. Just do what I told you and FUCK HER MOUTH."

Randi was going full speed with her mouth and hands while Ronell was wiggling her finger in my asshole.

I felt my balls tighten, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would be past the point of no return.

I placed both hands on the back of Randi's head, and when my first shot of cum hit the back of Randi's mouth, I took a firm grip on the back of her head, then shoved my cock as deep as I could get it in her throat.

Randi gagged a little, so I pulled back a little.

She immediately grabbed the cheeks of my ass and pulled me back down her throat.

"Open your mouth as wide as you can, breath through your nose and swallow as fast as you can Baby," Ronell said as she leaned down and kissed her youngest daughter gently on the cheek.

Randi apparently followed the Mother's instructions, and it must have worked because there was no more gagging and the movement of her throat around my cock brought three more shots of hot cum down her throat.

I let out a little sigh as Ronell pulled her finger out of my asshole and Randi tightened her lips around my cock as she slowly pulled it out of her mouth.

I watched as my cock slowly slipped out of Randi's mouth.

I was surprised to see that it was as hard or harder than it was when Randi first sucked into her mouth.

Ronell, noting the surprised look kissed me on the cheek," I see our little concoction is working fine. You will feel an unusual feeling in your balls from time today, but don't be concerned, it is all a good thing.

Randi licked around the head of my cock twice, stood up, put her arms around my neck, pulled me down, and kissed me hard on the lips.

I could still detect a strong taste of cum on her tongue as she pushed it deep into my mouth.

She quickly pulled back and looked into my eyes, "Thank you for this part of my birthday gift Frank. Have to run now, I'm getting a little behind, but I do look forward to having you shove that big headed fuck stick into my young, tender little pussy later.

Bjorn still had his cock buried ball deep in Kathy's pussy. As soon as he saw Randi headed his way, he quickly pulled his cock out of Kathy and turned to face Randi.

Ronell picked up our two plates off the table and handed me one.

Kathy, Ronell and I watched Randi make quick work of sucking Bjorn's cock until he shot a load of cum down her throat.

Randi pulled her mouth off Bjorn's cock and started knee walking around to the other side of the table, "Daddy, are you ready for your second round?"

Erich laughed, "Yes, Baby Girl, I have it ready and waiting for you."

Ronell bumped her shoulder to mine, "Our Baby Girl is going to be a cum hungry slut, just like her Mamma," she said with a smile.

Saldis had finished her snack and set the plate back on the table.

While Randi was busy sucking her Dad's second load of cum from his cock, Saldis moved a chair from the end of the table and placed the back of it against the kitchen counter.

We heard the sounds of pleasure coming from Erich and Randi signaling the beginning of Erich pumping his second load of cum down his young Daughter's throat.

Saldis moved over and sit down with her ass on the outer edge of the chair. She spread her leg wide apart and leaned back in the chair.

As soon as Randi pulled her lips off her Dad's cock, he leaned down, and they exchange hot kisses.

When they broke the kiss, Randi didn't bother to stand up. Again, she knee-walked over to Saldis.

Randi moved up between her sister's legs. She lifted Saldis' left leg and began licking the wet juices off her thigh from just above her knee up to her pussy.

Saldis jumped when Randi licked up the length of her slit and across her clit.

Rand lowered Saldis left leg and lifted the right one. Once she had cleaned that leg to her satisfaction, she lowered that leg back down, moved up and placed her lips over Saldis' pussy

We heard the sounds of Randi licking and sucking on Saldis' wet pussy. It didn't take much of Randi's face fucking her sister to push her over the edge. She placed her hands on the back of Randi's head, pulling her tight to her pussy as she moaned through a powerful orgasm.

Ronell moved over and helped Saldis to her feet then Ronell quickly took her place.

Randi imminently started doing to her mom the same thing she had just done to her sister.

Erich, Bjorn and I were now standing on the same side of the table watch Randi as she performed her magic on the women. We did take a little time to orally double team each other but didn't take it far enough to make any of us cum.

Lawan was the last one to be treated to Randi's clean up.

As soon as Lawan had recovered from her over the top orgasm, she stood and helped Randi to her feet.

When Randi turned around and faced us, we could see that she was dripping wet from her face, down across her tits, and on down onto her tummy.

She licked her lips, then smiled, "Okay, I'm ready to go down to the playroom and continue with my party. All of you need to decide who is going to lick me clean while Frank is shoving that big head into my young, tender pussy.