Birth of a Malesub Ch. 2

Story Info
Greg's training continues.
4.7k words
4.55
79.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/05/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

Note: This story may NOT be posted on any pay sites without express written permission.

* * * * *

For two days, Greg felt overwhelmed by his encounter with Nikki. He had some difficulty in putting her out of his mind, and feared how easily he had succumbed to her. Attempting to gain inner strength, he vowed to blow her off if she indeed ever called him.

A couple more days passed without a word from Nikki. Their session together continued to replay over and over in Greg's mind. The more he tried to analyze the situation, the more confused he became. He was now only "pretty sure" that he would blow Nikki off if she ever called.

Three more days passed without a word from Nikki. Greg began to realize that his attempts at resisting her were merely his mind's way of dealing with denial. She indeed had struck some unknown chord deep inside him, and the vibrations were just too pleasing to ignore. His mental replays of their encounter together no longer frightened him as much as they had before. Arousal slowly replaced fear. Greg began keeping his condo a little cleaner without even being aware of it. He no longer had a planned response for Nikki in the event of her call.

By the 10th day, Greg's denial and resistance had yielded to acceptance and desire. He realized that he indeed wanted what Nikki offered, regardless of how unconventional. With his denial now behind him, Greg's lust for Nikki deepened by the hour. He no longer just merely became aroused while replaying their encounter together. He now masturbated furiously to them. He even began noticing a stirring in his loins whenever he performed domestic chores. Now Greg's main concern was that Nikki hadn't called yet.

Over the next two days, the memory and image of Nikki slowly consumed Greg. He masturbated several more times during his deep cleaning chores around his condo. He realized how foolish he had been to deny his inner feelings in the first place. After all, she'd made him cum harder and longer than anyone had for at least the past 20 years.

Greg decided that if Nikki did ever call, he would succumb to her desires and do whatever was necessary to keep her in his ordinary life. After all, Nikki had rekindled his diminishing sex life. She was also the hottest looking woman that Greg had ever been with. Yes, he would play her game, and play them on her terms. After all, no one but Nikki would have to know about their secret.

Nikki still hadn't called though, and Greg worried that he may never hear from her again. Two days later, his worry grew into a full blown panic. It had been two full weeks since their encounter. Every time the phone rang, his heart skipped a beat, then his pulse would quicken as his hopes increased. Then he would grow deeply depressed when he found out that it wasn't Nikki calling. He felt torn between going to the bar each night to see if she might be there, and not wanting to miss her call by leaving his condo.

Friday night, sixteen days after their encounter, Nikki finally called.

"Hello pet, do you miss me?" Nikki mused. Finding Greg home late on a Friday night pleased her. She knew it was a very good sign.

"Oh, YES!" he eagerly responded, immediately exposing his cards.

Nikki smiled widened with deep satisfaction. Greg had been waiting for her call like a lost, hungry puppy. She had played this game enough times to know that by now, he would either have grown disinterested, or hopelessly hooked. She rarely had to cover any ground in between.

"I'm glad to hear that. Then you are ready to see me again." she added, quickly getting down to business.

"Yes!" he replied.

"Very well then. I'll stop by tomorrow night at 8; WITH my white gloves!" she warned.

"Umm..." he hesitated.

"Is there a problem, pet?" she asked.

"No, it's just that I have a prior commitment." he explained.

"You mean you HAD a prior commitment. Break it!" she demanded.

"Yes, of course." he agreed.

"See you tomorrow then." she coolly commented before terminating the call.

Greg's cock had quickly grown hard during their short conversation. When he realized he had some explaining to do to his buddies, however, his cock deflated just as quickly. It was his turn to host their monthly poker game, and now he had to cancel out at the last minute.

Greg felt fortunate that all 5 of his buddies were out for the evening. He left apologetic messages that he had to cancel, but that he would host the game next month for sure. For added insurance, he also left e-mail messages to the 4 who had internet access. He cursed Ron for not being connected online like the rest of his peers. Greg would have to call him again in the morning to make certain that Ron had received his cancellation message. After all, he didn't need Ron showing up after Nikki had arrived!

Sleep was difficult for Greg. Consequently, he stayed in bed much later than usual for a Saturday morning. His nerves tempered his usually strong appetite, and he ate lightly at all three meals. In between meals, he spent most of his time deep cleaning. Although he was aroused many times throughout the day, he chose not to masturbate.

Time dragged on excruciating slow for Greg. He found himself wishing that he'd gone to the gym earlier to blow off some of his nervous energy. To make matters worse, Nikki didn't arrive on time. He paced the floor, checking and rechecking the cleanliness of his place as he waited. At 8:25, the doorbell finally rang. He almost ran to the door to open it.

"Hello pet." she coolly stated.

"Hello!" Greg enthusiastically responded. He stepped aside and allowed Nikki to enter. She wore clothing very similar to what she had worn the last time, but her handbag was much larger.

"Happy to see me?" she mused, stepping into the living room.

"Very!" Greg responded as he watched Nikki remove her jacket. She handed it to him without a word. He hung her jacket and offered her a drink.

"Maybe later. First I want to lay down the law with you. Take off your clothes and kneel before me." she instructed very businesslike.

Greg quickly complied, and his cock quickly grew hard in the process. Nikki fought to suppress a smile. Although deeply pleased, she didn't want to show it.

"I see that my pet is eager for what I can give him! Now pay close attention, as I will not repeat myself. If you fail to follow the rules at any time, you will be punished. First of all, you need to start showing me proper respect. So there will times when you will address me as Goddess." she instructed.

"Yes Goddess." he replied.

"But I DON'T want to hear the word Goddess at the end of every sentence. You'll sound like a fucking broken record, and that would be terribly annoying. Your cue will the word pet. When I address you as pet, you in turn will address me as Goddess. I may add cues in the future as your training progresses, but for now, your only cue will be pet. Understand?" she inquired.

"Yes." he replied.

"Yes, I think you do. Now; have you masturbated since the last time I saw you?" she asked, with a mischievous smile. Greg's face blushed.

"Yes." he admitted.

"How often?" she inquired.

"Quite often." he admitted.

"That's not specific enough. Give me a number." she demanded.

"W-ell, I don't know for sure. Maybe 20 times, 25 at the most." he admitted, turning beet red.

"So you're telling me that you've masturbated more in the past two weeks than you did in the prior 6 months?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"And what did you usually think about while whacking off, my pet?" she mused, knowing full well what his answer would be.

"You, Goddess." he admitted. Nikki was pleased, but once again used great effort to refrain from smiling.

"Every time?" she asked.

"Yes." he replied.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed yourself, because that brings me to my first law, my CARDINAL law! You may no longer cum without my permission. EVER! In fact, I don't even want you to TOUCH your cock in a sexual way without my permission. Your cock belongs to ME now!" she demanded.

"But what if I'm with a woman?" he asked innocently.

"A WOMAN? Are you a fucking idiot? There won't BE any more women in your life as long as I'm in the picture! Let's get this straight! If I find out that you're even TROLLING for women, we are through! DONE! I will be the ONLY woman in your life, or I'll be OUT of your life! Do you understand me?" she asked, angrily.

"Yes." he replied, cock throbbing to his heartbeat.

"I will give you the opportunity to cum once a week, provided that you've pleased me well. Of course, you will often FAIL to please me. But being a fair Goddess, I'll still allow you to cum PROVIDED that you properly submit to my punishments for your failures. Now, until further notice, our sessions will be on Thursdays. If you manage to survive your probationary period, we'll start having most of our sessions over at my place. Any questions, pet?" she asked.

"No, Goddess." he responded.

"Good, then I shall continue. Effective immediately, unless I've invited or instructed you to, you will never gaze upon my naked body. You are to keep your eyes averted down on the ground before me. Understand?

"Yes." he agreed.

"Also; the way I see it, worship isn't just limited to physical actions. Worship should also include verbal actions. So when you worship me or any part of my body, you will always include ample verbal worship along with your physical worship. You will TELL me how you adore me, and how pleased you are to serve me. Is that clear?" she inquired.

"Yes." he replied.

"Then we shall continue. Your ULTIMATE goal is simple, and will remain constant. You will strive to earn the privilege of jerking off for my amusement. Any questions?" she inquired.

"No." he responded.

"Then let's start with the white glove test that I promised you." she said.

Nikki removed a white glove from her handbag, and began to inspect the premises as Greg remained kneeling. It took her much longer to find any fault than she had anticipated. She had mixed feelings about that. She wanted a reason to punish him, but his monumental effort also pleased her.

"Did you do all the cleaning yourself?" she called out from the kitchen.

"Yes." he replied. Nikki returned to the living room.

"You did a fairly good job, but unfortunately, not good enough. You have failed the test." Nikki coolly stated as she held out the tips of her gloved fingers for Greg to see. The tips were noticeably gray. She removed her glove as she sat down on his ottoman. She patted her thighs and motioned him to her.

"Failure to please me will ALWAYS result in punishment! Get over my knees, pet. Support yourself with your arms." she instructed.

"Yes, Goddess." he responded.

Positioning himself was initially awkward. After some adjustments, Greg finally balanced himself over her, placing his rock hard cock between her smooth, bare thighs. He began trembling slightly, which deeply pleased Nikki.

Nikki softly caressed his ass for a moment, impressed with Greg's overall physique. Then she removed her hands and shifted her body somewhat. He heard her open her handbag, and lifted his head to see what she was doing.

"Keep your head down, pet!" she instructed.

"Yes, Goddess." he replied. A few seconds later, he felt her separating his asscheeks with one hand. Then he felt something cool being applied in the crack of his ass near and over his asshole. His body tensed.

"Relax. I'm going to give you a butt plug, so I'm applying a lubricant. The plug itself is not a part of your punishment. It's just a part of your training. Your punishment is going to be a sound spanking. You will hold in the plug for the duration of your punishment." Nikki explained.

Nikki then slowly worked her finger into Greg's hole, then slowly twisted and withdrew most of it. She inserted her finger again and repeated the process several times. She smiled when she noticed that he began to slightly raise and lower his ass in unison to her movements. When she heard his breathing quicken, she smiled even more deeply.

"You are very tight. Does my pet have a virgin ass?" she asked.

"Yes, Goddess." he responded.

"Then we will start with a smaller plug. ," Nikki instructed. She gently inserted the plug into Greg's rectum, advising him to relax. Greg noticed that the lubricant started to feel warmer. His asshole also started to itch. He noticeably raised his ass to meet her insertion.

"Keep STILL!" Nikki demanded. She withdrew the plug and immediately followed with a sharp slap on Greg's right asscheek. His body jumped. She was pleased to notice that his trembling became more noticeable. Greg felt his asshole grow even warmer and itchier.

"My pet WANTS this plug, doesn't he?" she teased, knowing full well that he did.

"Yes, Goddess." he responded, realizing that she had applied something more than just lubricant to his ass.

"What will you give me in return?" she coyly asked. Greg tried to reach his hand over to scratch his ass, but Nikki was well prepared. She smashed his hand with the backside of a hairbrush, warning him not to do that again. She knew that the itch lubricant was taking effect.

"Whatever my Goddess desires!" Greg responded, as the warmth and itching increased.

"Would you like it slow and easy, or rammed it in all at once?" Nikki slyly inquired, fully enjoying his torment.

"All at once!" he pleaded. Nikki laughed.

"Maybe next time. I think we'd better go a little slower on your virgin ass." she chucked deviously. Nikki slowly worked the plug in. Greg grunted and groaned in a combination of pleasure and frustration. Although the plug was small, the widest part was still at least twice as thick as her finger and larger than anything he'd ever had up his ass. As the widest part passed through the rim of his asshole, it effectively scratched his itch; for about 10 seconds.

"The plug has a very narrow tail before the base, so it'll stay in without much effort on your part. The base will prevent losing the plug inside of you. You'll be pleased to know that this particular model has hard little nubs on it's base. Can you feel them?" she asked.

"Not really." he replied.

"Here, let me show you." Nikki responded. She then pushed down on the bottom of the base with her thumb and forefinger and twisted it back and forth. Greg pushed his ass upwards to meet her pressure. The nubs scratched his tormenting itch to the point of ecstasy. She then release the base, leaving him to push against nothing but air. Greg began to lift his weight off of her thighs, attempting to get up.

"Get down RIGHT now, or I'm leaving here and you'll never see me again!" she warned.

"FUCK!" he cursed in frustration, as he backed down.

"I never said it would be easy pet." she laughed mischievously.

"Now, it's time for your spanking. You will count off each slap. If you skip, repeat, or simply count off the wrong number, we will start all over again. The punishment for a failed white glove test is 50 slaps." she announced.

Nikki then proceeded to administer his punishment. She started with moderate blows, but increased the severity over time. Greg carefully counted off each blow, actually appreciating how the pain indirectly helped him to forget his maddening itch. By the time Nikki had reached the 50th blow, both of his asscheeks were burning hot and crimson red. To her delight, his body was visibly shaking.

Nikki instructed Greg to rise to his feet, but to keeps his hands away from his ass. He used the opportunity to press and grind his ass muscles together as much as he could without making it too obvious. Nikki knew full well what he was doing, but she chose to ignore it.

"You accepted your punishment well, my pet. I'm pleased. I hope you've learned your lesson, and that this place will be immaculate next time!" she commented.

"Yes, Goddess!" he agreed.

"You are supposed to worship my ass tonight, but I'm afraid that you're in no condition to do so at the moment. Your concentration will be elsewhere. I think we need to scratch that awful itch of yours first, don't YOU?" she commented in a sly tone.

"Yes!" he readily agreed. Nikki pulled out a flesh colored dildo from her handbag. It looked about the same size as his own cock, but had a more pronounced cockhead and accentuated veins.

"Do you think THIS might do the job?" she coyly inquired. Greg turned flush with humiliation. He realized that she intended to fuck his ass.

"It's 7 inches long, but only an inch and a half in diameter. It's big enough to scratch your itch, but should be small enough to avoid injury. If you behave, I'll be gentle. Are you ready for this, or do you want to call it quits?" she smiled deviously.

"I-I'm ready." he almost whispered.

"What? I didn't hear you." she lied, forcing Greg to repeat himself.

"I'm ready." he repeated a little louder.

"Yes, I believe you ARE!" she laughed wickedly.

"Get down on all fours and wait for me. I'm going to undress, and put on my harness." Nikki instructed. Greg complied.

Nikki walked behind him and removed his plug with one swift movement. Greg moaned in brief ecstasy, but his itch returned seconds later. Nikki left him there as she walked back to her handbag. She took her sweet time undressing and donning her strap on, ecstatic with the way things were progressing. As usual, her tactics for breaking in a novice were working like a charm.

Nikki slowly walked in front of Greg. The color of her dildo almost perfectly matched her skin. He found the image of the dildo protruding from her softly defined, near perfect body to be erotically arousing. His initial bewilderment regarding his arousal soon gave way to a deep, feverish humiliation.

"You naughty pet! Didn't I warn you not to look at me after I've undressed, unless given permission or being instructed otherwise?" she asked angrily, moving closer to him.

"Yes, Goddess." he replied. He immediately averted his eyes, but he could tell that she had moved in closer, and the tip of her dildo was only inches from his face.

"Do you LIKE to be punished, or have you forgotten my rules already?" she snapped.

"I've forgotten." he admitted. Nikki sighed loudly.

"Failure ALWAYS results in more punishment! I'll have to give some thought as to what would be appropriate for your infraction, and when it will be carried out. But trust me, I will NOT forget! Now, look up at my cock! I want you to see something! Do you see how fucking your ass will also give ME pleasure? The extended base will rub on my clit as I fuck you. Do you see the nice, soft little nubs on the underside of the extension, my pet?" she explained as she lifted up the extension with a finger. Greg could also see that she had generously applied lubrication to her clit.

"Yes, Goddess." he responded. A long sticky string of pre-cum dangled off the end of his throbbing cock, and his itch continued to torment him.

"Kiss my cock, pet. Show me how bad you really want it." Nikki instructed, moving in towards Greg another two inches. The tip of her dildo was now less than three inches away from his lips. Greg leaned forward and kissed the tip. He was breaking down fast, and Nikki smiled with deep satisfaction. She knew that after another session or two, she would turn him into a slut for her cock, just like so many men before Greg.

"That's good. Now open your mouth, pet. The only lubrication I'm going to use is what's already in your ass, and your own saliva." she explained. Greg surprised himself by opening his mouth without hesitation. Nikki slowly inserted the cockhead into his mouth. "That's good, my pet! Suck on it! Use your tongue to make my cock nice and wet! You've had your cock sucked before. You know what to do." she instructed.

myker
myker
155 Followers
12