Birth of a Malesub Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
myker
myker
155 Followers

Greg obediently complied, completely succumbing to Nikki's demands and his own feverish humiliation. She slowly inserted and partially withdrew, giving him more and more each time until the tip of her dildo touched the back of his throat. He gagged on it momentarily, but she quickly pulled back.

"That's good enough for now. You'll have MANY hours of cock training in the future!" Nikki said, not wanting to stop the flow of his surrender. She then completely withdrew her dildo, and slowly walked behind Greg. She knelt down between his legs, and placed the her left hand flat on the small of Greg's back. Nikki then inched herself in closer to him, until the tip of her dildo rested on the crack of his asscheeks.

"You're too low for me. Arch your back, and bring your calves together until they touch my legs." she instructed. Greg readily complied.

"Now bend your arms and support your body with your forearms flat on the floor, instead of just with your hands." she instructed. Greg was glad to relieve some of the pressure of supporting his body with outstretched arms.

"Good! Now bring your forearms back a few inches towards me." she instructed. This effectively raised his ass a few inches.

"Excellent! Now we have the right height AND the right angle. All I need now is to be convinced that you really want my cock!" she said, spreading his sore, red asscheeks with her hands. She then used her right hand to glide the tip of her dildo up and down the crack of Greg's ass.

"Yes, I want it." he responded, body trembling.

"WHAT do you want, my pet?" she teased, still gliding the tip of her dildo along the crack of his ass.

"Your cock, Goddess." he replied.

"Then SAY it!', she demanded, resting the tip of her dildo right on his asshole.

"I want your cock." he responded.

"WHERE do you want my cock?" she asked, reveling in her game.

"I want your cock in my ass." he responded.

Nikki pressed the tip of her dildo hard against Greg's asshole. She applied more pressure until his ass finally swallowed the head of her dildo. Greg gasped in pleasure, waiting for more. But instead of giving him more, Nikki withdrew it. His body shook, and he cursed in frustration.

"Cursing will get you nowhere! If you want it, you'd better tell me HOW you want it! I'm tired of drawing words out of you! Don't you remember what I said about verbal worship? Well, my cock is now a part of me, so you'd better start giving my COCK the verbal worship it deserves too!" she demanded.

"Please, give me your cock! ALL of it! I want it deep up my ass!" Greg pleaded, frustrated beyond belief. Nikki inserted the dildo head in his ass again.

"Please, more! Please give me all of your cock!" he begged. Nikki gave him another inch.

"What do you think of my cock, pet?" she asked, giving him verbal direction.

"I love your cock, Goddess! It's beautiful!" he responded. Nikki slowly gave him another inch.

"More, Goddess! Please give me more! You are the most beautiful woman in the world! Please fuck me, and make yourself cum, Goddess!" he sincerely pleaded. Nikki responded by giving Greg still another inch. He became consumed with a burning submissive fever.

"Yes, fuck me! Please fill me up and scratch my itch with your beautiful cock!" he begged. Nikki inserted her dildo until she felt resistance, then she slowly pulled back.

"Again! Faster! Please!" Greg beckoned through his groans.

Nikki knew that all of his resistance and hesitation had vanished. The knowledge that she had broken him so quickly acted as a powerful aphrodisiac for her. Now her own juices were flowing, and it was time to concentrate on her own pleasure.

Greg continued to shower her with verbal adoration, and Nikki responded by giving his ass a sound fucking. She even grabbed a fist of his hair from the back of his head and pulled his head back towards her as she continued to scratch his insatiable itch by ramming his ass with her dildo.

The more Greg verbally worshipped Nikki, the more he believed in what he was saying. His cock had been so hard for so long that several strands of sticky pre cum had already fallen onto the carpet below him. A new strand was already hanging several inches off the tip of his purple cock head. He was falling deep into her well orchestrated spell.

Nikki fed on Greg's verbal worship like a vampire feeds on blood. It literally increased her power and her sexuality. Her breathing labored noticeably. Her body glistened from a thin layer of sweat, accentuating her pumped up muscles. Juices flowed from her pussy several inches down the insides of her thighs, and her nipples were taut and extended nearly an inch.

When Greg declared himself hers to keep, it put Nikki over the edge. She let go of his hair, and grabbed both of his asscheeks with her strong hands. Her body tensed up so hard that she looked like a bodybuilder. As her climax began, she ground her dildo into Greg so hard that she pushed him down to the floor.

Nikki fell on top of Greg and continued grinding herself into him, intending to milk every ounce out of her glorious orgasm. Her face was now only inches from his ear. The combination of her animalistic moans of pleasure, and his cock now rubbing against the floor was more than he could handle. He released a deep guttural moan from the pit of his being, and began pumping powerful jets of hot cum onto his carpet, joining her animalistic moans almost as if in a duet. They simultaneously rode out their extended orgasms until they both slumped in a mass of spent, wet flesh.

After a minute or two, Nikki withdrew her dildo and stood up. Greg felt a rush of cool air fill the spot that had been vacated.

"You came without my permission, didn't you?" Nikki asked without emotion.

"Yes." Greg admitted.

"You've broken my cardinal rule already! What will I do with you? Clean it up while I take a shower." she instructed, as she walked off still wearing her strap-on. He waited for a couple minutes before getting up. His asscheeks burned, and the once unmerciful itch in his asshole had quickly been replaced with a sore pain.

Greg heard Nikki turn off the water. She had been in the shower for less than 3 minutes. By the time she returned to the living room for her clothes, he still hadn't finished cleaning up his mess. He stopped momentarily to look up at her. She didn't look happy.

"By cumming without my permission, you have failed once AGAIN! I've decided that we're not going to do what we had planned. In fact, this session is OVER!" Nikki said angrily as she quickly dressed.

Nikki quickly deposited all of her belongings into her handbag. She then walked over to the closet, took her jacket and put it on as Greg watched helplessly.

"I'll have to sleep on what your punishment will be. ONE thing I know is that you sure have a lot of it coming!" she warned as she walked towards the door.

Nikki opened the door and stepped out. She turned around and give Greg a piercing look that sent a shiver down his spine.

"I haven't even scratched the surface with you yet." Nikki warned. She then snickered deviously and closed the door.

To Be Continued...

myker
myker
155 Followers
12