Birth of a Nymphomaniac

Story Info
Devon meets a sexy stranger with unforseen boldness.
2.5k words
4.47
16.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just moved into the big city. My tiny apartment was located in one of the busiest sectors and I had to take a bus from home to work everyday.

The bus was extremely crowded the first time I boarded it. It was always going to be this way, it seemed. I somehow wrestled into the crowded interiors. I do not like busses crowded. Hell! Who does?

I put in my earphones and readied myself for 45 minutes of being squashed by my fellow passengers. Little did I know what awaited me.

She boarded the bus two stations after my own. I was standing near the door. I saw her enter, wearing a white tight tank top, most likely Braless, because her nipple piercings were very clearly visible, and a blood red mini skirt.

She stood in the middle of the crowded bus attracting dozens of eyeballs. She oozed a kind of sexy confidence. After a while when the crowd thinned i came behind her and at that very moment the driver suddenly braked, causing everyone to lose their balance. She fell on me and in order to save her, I tried to catch her by her armpits but accidentally ended up touching her supple tits.

I was instantly overcome with an urge to squeeze them but was stopped by the following embarrassment. The moment I grazed her tits I heard her moan a little. The rest of the journey was event less. I came to know that she got off at the same stop as me.

Multiple sightings confirmed that she was a frequent traveller of this bus. I wondered of possibilities which could lead me to bed this sex goddess.

I didn't have to wonder much, though.

I boarded the bus from my stop as usual, one day. I saw her board the bus from her stop. Wearing another tiny mini skirt, this time black, and a grey tank top. I might be wrong but I think I saw her wink at me for a fleeting second. I wondered if she'd noticed me ogling her for the past week or so?

She came and stood right in front of me. She smelled of lavender and sex. It seemed like every molecule of this woman was an aphrodisiac in itself.

Soon I felt her gently pressing that gorgeous ass of hers into me. I ignored it initially as accidental. She, however, made it clear very soon it wasn't. She kept pressing against me till the point where she was practically grinding against me. I was getting harder by the second. I mean, how do you expect my dick to take such glorious torture without reacting?

She leaned against me gently. I grabbed her hips and pulled her into me. Two can play at this game, right?

I slowly snaked my hand to her behind and squeezed her ass cheek. She gasped ever so slightly. Good. Looked like she got my point.

I guided my fingers downward till I was rubbing her clit over her thong. God! She was soaking wet! Her thong was drenched with her pussy juices. She moaned as I kept rubbing her clit. That was my cue to take things further.

I slipped my finger inside her thong and felt her pussy lips. She was squirming in my grasp. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw the man standing beside me smiling to himself. I slipped one finger inside her soaking wet cunt. I snaked my other hand up her body and stroked one of her already hard nipples poking through her tank top. She took a sharp breath.

"God I've wanted this for so long," she half whispered, half moaned into my ear.

"Congratulations," I whispered back and she seemed to smile.

I fingered her slowly. In and out. In and out. She was writhing and quivering in my arms. One of the guys heard her moan, looked at her, looked at me then smirked and winked.

By the time we reached our stop, I had a raging hard on and she left the bus with her juices trickling down her long legs.

She's incredible, I thought to myself.

No woman I had ever laid my eyes upon, was as sexy and as bold as her. I had to get to know her better. In all sense of the word, that is.

The next day, I saw her again, as usual. She caught my gaze and stood by the door, still staring at me as if challenging me to come over and repeat yesterday's incident.

I squeezed my way through the crowd, to a lot of moans and groans, of course, and neared where she stood.

"Hi," I said.

She looked me up and down, smirking, and said, "Hello. I dreamt about you last night, if you know what I mean."

I stood there with my mouth agape when she casually winked.

"I'm Sabrina. You?" she asked.

"Devon. Nice to meet you," I replied.

"Very nice indeed, " she giggled.

We chatted all the way to our stop. Turned out she worked as a graphic designer on a contract with the company I worked for. We got off the bus and approached the enormous building that was the house of Eric Internationals.

"Hey, wanna join me for dinner? I know this nice restaurant, two blocks from here," I asked her, surprising even myself.

"Is this a date?" she asked smirking.

"Maybe," I said.

"The Big House, right? I'll be there. 7 o'clock, " she said with a wink.

"Yeah, but how did you-" but she was already walking away while I stood hypnotised by the sway of her hips.

I couldn't focus on my work the entire day wondering what the night held in store for me. I rushed home early, dressed up and left for the restaurant.

It was already 7.30 , she was late . I was now having doubts whether she had joked about the whole date when suddenly a cab stopped and she got out. She was wearing a body hugging LBD which looked elegant on her, it showed ample amount of her gorgeous assets.

"Hey, sorry for the delay! Chris, my boss, made me stay back for some important work, " She said giving me an apologetic look.

"The head of advertising? I know him, he's a dick. It's fine, no worries," I smiled.

She giggled as she sat down. I couldn't take my eyes off her boobs, they looked so inviting. She had noticed me ogling but I suppose she found it amusing for she smiled every time she caught me looking. We made some small talk about ourselves. I was bored and wanted to fuck her. I had raging hard-on in my pants.

She excused herself and went to the restroom. Moments later the waiter came and gave me a note.

In it was written, "I am bored, meet me in 5 behind the shit hole."

I asked for the cheque and settled it. I rushed outside looking for her when suddenly a hand grabbed me and pulled me in the darkness.

"No offence Dude, but I thought our date would involve more physical interaction..."

She kissed me like a lunatic. It was sloppy and wet and all tongues and teeth. I pinned her to the wall and ground my hard on against her. She moaned hungrily into my mouth. My hands started exploring her beautiful body.

I ran my hand over her perfect tits. I thumbed her eager, hard nipple that strained through the material of the dress, as I squeezed her delicious ass. She squirmed and moaned again.

"Now that's what I was talking about, "she said huskily, panting a little.

"Oh you wait baby. I'm gonna make you beg for me," I teased, biting her juicy bottom lip.

I grabbed her thighs and squeezed them slowly. They were the perfect amount of soft and sexy. I moved my hands up and the dress rode up along with them. She was staring at me with a wild, animalistic lust.

I stopped once her dress was bunched up below her tits. I ran a finger down the middle of her torso and she shivered. I moved my finger down to cup her pussy over her thong. The little piece of clothing was drenched.

"Oh Babe, " she moaned at my touch.

I put one hand inside her panty, she was soaking wet. I rubbed her slit slowly, still staring at her beautiful face.

She suddenly grabbed me by my collars and smashed her lips to mine. She lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around me, holding me tight against her.

She kept grinding on my already rock hard dick. I could feel the warmth of her pussy seep through my trousers.

"Fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

"Patience," I told her, still rubbing her pussy.

She threw her head back and moaned out loud, not caring who heard us. I took the chance to kiss her throat.

To my surprise, she grabbed her dress and pulled it over her head and threw it on the ground beside me. There she was, standing only in thongs in a dark alleyway. I was entranced by her beauty and enchanted by her boldness.

I grabbed and squeezed her soft and supple tits while I ground against her.

"Oh Babe... Fuck... I'm going to cum all over you Babe, " she moaned into my ear.

It was incredible, the way she made me feel. I kissed and sucked her neck, probably leaving a hickey there and kept working her tits and grinding on her. And sure enough, she came loudly all over me, drenching her thong and the front of my trousers.

She leaned back against the wall, panting rapidly. Her chest rising and falling in a fast rhythm. I bent down and pulled her panties off. She stepped out and I gathered them in my hands.

"You won't be needing that, honey," I told her.

She was still shaking from the orgasm and I could see trails of her juices that flowed down her legs. I threw the panties on the ground beside me and licked up along one of the trails right to her pussy. She grabbed my head and I licked her twice. She arched her back and groaned when I sucked on her swollen clit.

I stood back up and admired her beautiful form. Long brown hair and curves to kill any man. I unbuckled my trousers and freed my hard dick. She was staring at it hungrily.

"All yours, honey, " I told her.

She bent down and sat on her knees and looked up to me with lusty eyes. She took a glance at my dick and licked her lips.

"Mmm, I ain't sharing this with anyone, " she said.

She grabbed the shaft and started stroking lightly. She come forward and kissed the head, running her tongue over it. I shuddered as her smooth fingers and her wet tongue worked their sensual magic.

She ran her tongue along the length of my dick. I suddenly gasped and then moaned lightly as I felt her cup my balls and squish them. The teasing was getting unbearable.

She started sucking, initially taking half the length. Her lips felt heavenly on my rod. Her one hand was constantly stroking my foreskin as she started deep throating me.

I grabbed her by her hair and started fucking her face roughly. She moaned and returned the gesture by squeezing my balls.

I groaned as I felt her teeth graze my foreskin. The pleasure was overwhelming.

"I'm gonna cum." I warned Sabrina as I felt the pressure built up in my walls but she was absorbed in the sucking, not giving a fuck that I was going to blow my load into her mouth.

I came explosively in her mouth. She gulped most of my cum and licked the remainder off my dick.

She stood up and looked at me. I pushed her against the wall and started kissing her neck. I pinched her rock hard nipple and sucked on her other breast.

"Mmm, Devon take me!" She said, huskily.

Her hands travelled down to grab my dick and started stroking it. I leaned on to her and started rubbing my dick on her wet pussy.

I grabbed one of her legs and wrapped it around my waist, giving myself uninhibited access to the drenched paradise between her legs. Her excited breaths aroused me even more, her eyes reflected a primal lust, something I had never seen before in any woman.

I eyed her lips once and smashed mine to hers. She pulled me closer with the heel of her foot. Squeezing her soft, supple ass in both of my hands, I plunged deep into her. She took a sharp breath then moaned into my mouth.

"Oh yes...baby..." she was lost in her own land of pleasure.

I started fucking her, slowly at first. But she wasn't having any of that.

"Harder!" she screamed in my ear and I willingly obliged.

Fingers digging into my back, she rocked with every thrust of my body. She bit my shoulder to muffle her moans and screams. I wrapped her other leg around me and pinned her to the wall. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning incoherently.

I got to working on her neck, placing soft kisses and bites. Soon, the combination of soft and rough got too much for both of us.

I felt her grab a handful of my hair, tugging sharply. She came all over me in a loud, shattering orgasm.

As she dragged her long, sexy nails across my back,I felt myself nearing my release too. With a couple pumps of my own, I emptied myself inside her.

I felt her slowly lowering her legs and placing her feet on the ground, still panting and utterly spent. She looked me into my eyes and held my gaze.

"Well, did that live upto your expectations?"I asked her, smiling.

She smirked, still staring at me. Suddenly, she grabbed me by the back of my neck and kissed me fiercely.

"Oh yes, baby," she half whispered and half moaned into my mouth.

Releasing me, she picked up her clothes and dressed herself in the matter of a few seconds. As she patted her hair into a less wild state, I spotted something on the ground.

"What about this? " I asked her, dangling her pink, soaked thong between my fingers.

"Oh I won't be needing that," she said with a wink and sashayed out of the alley like nothing happened and she just casually happened to have just-fucked hair.

I stared after her for a while, shook my head and stuffed the thongs in my pocket.

Incredible woman, I thought to myself.

As I turned around to take the shortcut to my place, I thought I saw the silhouette of a lady shrink into the shadows.

But that could've been my imagination, right?

To be continued....