Birth of a Prince

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was sitting in this chair, which was surprisingly close to where I was, placed on a platform-set up like throne and worshiping altar; with his back to me. The way he was positioned I could only see part of his right hand on the arm rest, his right leg and fully exposed and growing BLACK COCK. He was Comfortably leaned back in the chair with her kneeling in between his opened legs, dressed like a nun, caressing and admiring his big mahogany shaft. After getting over the shock of what I was seeing, I muttered "Nice pops."underneath my breath. "Now I know where I get it from."

He looked down upon her and said, "where's your proper place bitch?"

"Mmmm...In between my King's legs worshiping his BIG...stroke... NIGGA...stroke...DICK..MMmm."

She lustfully replied while looking lovingly in his eyes, squinting hers, flaring her nostrils as she lovingly caressed his throbbing, growing PHAT BLACK COCK with both hands. She then looked down to adore his 11"cock when she was done. "What are you?" He sternly asked.

"My King I am a proud NIGGA-DICK-lovin-slut....MMmm."

She happily replied with even more lust building in her eyes. It seemed to me that the anticipation of loving that big huge cock in her hands was killing her. The longer he delayed, the more wanton she became.

So the bastard that he was prolonged the inevitable as long as he could. And finally released her of this torture when he said, "Good girl, you may commence the prayer."

"Mmmm...yes my King with pleasure and honor."

She spat in both hands and glistened his large stick with both hands and to my shock began her 'prayer' as she was gently and passionately kissing majestic cock in between her lines:

"MY KING...Kiss...WHO ART HEAVENLY...Kiss Kiss"

"HOLY IS YOUR COCK...MMmm...KISS"

"YOUR KINGDOM MAKES ME CUM...MMmm.. KISS..."

"YOUR WILL BE DONE IN ME...KISS KISS."

"AS I'M IN HEAVEN...Mmmm...KISS."

"PLEASE GIVE ME THIS COCK...KISS...MY DAILY BREAD...KISS KISS KISS."

"AND FORGIVE MY SASSINESS...KISS... AND NOT THOSE BITCHES WHO SASS AGAINST YOU...KISS."

"WITH SWINGING COCK...KISS...YOU LEAD ME INTO TEMPTATION...KISS."

"AND DELIVER ME FROM LUST...MMmm...KISS."

"AMEN...kiss...MY...kiss...KING...AMEN."

"Good girl, you may worshiping your KING now little one."

"Oh thank you my King, thank you."

"Wow, I've never had that before. Shit pops were did you get her from?" I muttered to myself as I was now dizzy with lust from secretly watching and caressing my own cock at this hot scene.

This cock-teasing, white BOOTY QUEEN is now reduced to a cum-guzzling-black-cock-worshiping slut to his large mahogany pipe. She was sucking and slurping on that cock with the voracity of a wolf tearing into it's first meal after starving for days. To my amazement, she opened her mouth and engulfed ¾ of that cock , held it there for a little while, fighting the gag reflex and letting go until she couldn't take it anymore. Her eyes were streaming with tears as she was gasping for air with all kids of sticky, gooey, saliva spurting from her mouth. She would use that saliva for lubrication as she applied it with both hands on his now fully erect, glistening shaft dripping with white saliva. Like a true slut, she returned to gagging on that HUGE BROWN SHAFT determined to conquer it with her mouth. Before I knew it, even I was groping myself at this impressive display of domination.

"Yes you cock-teasing slut suck it, suck my father's HUGE NIGGA DICK." I found myself cheering.

And she did too, even I was moaning at the way she lovingly sucked that cock with her eyes halfway closed in a trance; the way her lips looked gently and sweetly gliding over his shaft. Up, down, up, down over and over again and randomly releasing a gob of saliva at the very top of his knob; the way she had to use both of her hands to completely apply this new lotion of saliva, making it glisten in the dark. The more it glistened, the lustier she got, the lustier she got, the more passionate she got at engorging herself on my fathers angry looking cock; and the more noise she made sloppily and nastily sucking and slurping on that PHAT BLACK COCK.

"Mmmm...FUCK!" I quietly moaned.

With his eyes closed, dad was in heaven enjoying this hellacious blowjob, while I was in my own, furiously rubbing my cock in rhythm with Anna's furious hand stroking dad's cock. Then the unthinkable happened. Some stupid cat scooted across the yard, near the fence 20 or so feet behind me and triggered the motion sensor lights above and behind me. Whereas I was once invisible in the dark enjoying my lusty bliss, I was now clearly visible to Anna to my shock and horror.

She devilishly smiled at me once she saw me in the now lit window and immediately went right back to work on his HUGE VEINY BLACK COCK after the momentary distraction. This time, putting extra care and devotion into her actions like she was doing a theatrical performance. As she was sucking him, she would look up at and spoke to me simply by forming the words with her mouth in between sucks and strokes. It was torrid.

"YOU BAD BOY...gulp...stroke." She looked at me again.

"I SEE YOU WATCHING...MMmm...slurp...stroke." Looking admiringly at his cock although speaking to it but indirectly to me.

"YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU?...stroke."

I didn't realize I was nodding my head as I was now under her spell. She then looked at me after noticing my head nodding in her peripheral vision.

"Mmmm...YOU BAD BAD BOY!"

"...Mmmm...glob....stroke."

"I KNOW YOU WANT ME, YOU...stroke...BAD...kiss!"

"BAD...slurp...BOY!...spit!"

While pops was lost in heaven moaning and groaning with his eyes closed. I was confused but in an enraged lust for this woman. A part of me wanted to get off the ladder and just get away. But she had me trapped like a fly in a spider's web receiving the message she was secretly conveying to me in the midst of worshiping my father's cock. I eagerly resumed my voyeurism to find out more.

"I KNOW YOU WANT ME!"

"Mmmm...slurp...Mmmm...spit...POP!"

I nodded my head again. "STOP IT!", I yelled at myself inside my head as I looked away but immediately looked back not wanting to miss a single heavenly stroke or kiss.

"IT'S OK...slurp....slurp...MMmm...I WANT YOU TOO...slurp...stroke!"

"What?" I asked myself wondering if I really did see her mouth move to say that.

"YOU CAN GET THIS TOO...MMmm...slurp...spit... slurp...slurp...glob....stroke!"

"Whoa! Did she...did just say that? WTF?"

"Mmmm...I JUST LOVE NIGGA COCK!...glob....stroke."

"I WILL SERVE...stroke....stroke."

"YOU AND YOUR FATHER...Mmmm...slurp...spit...stroke."

""IT'S OK...slurp...YOU CAN GET THIS TOO..."

"MY PRINCE...DON'T WORRY...slurp....slurp...stroke!"

"IT'S YOUR RIGHT...slurp...spit!"

"TAKE ME..Mmmm...spit...POP"

"MY PRINCE....slurp...slurp....slurp...glob....stroke!"

I couldn't take it anymore, I quietly got off the ladder, put it back in the shed and went for a walk to the park to clear my clouded head and calm my raging hard-on. My head was so messed up and was torn between my moral upbringings, the genuine love I have for my father and not wanting to lose that, and this delicious, cock-sucking Goddess pleasuring him this very second, whom in a sense, I've gotten very attached to and was becoming fond of. Am I in love? Oh Hell no, let's not even go there. I lied to myself.

The entire time I walked to the park I was haunted and questioned the visual flashes of her message to me. What the fuck was she saying? Is she nuts or just fucked up like that? Would dad sanction this? NO. NO. NO. It's morally wrong. I won't do it. She's practically my mom, although not by birth but still. She's my step mom, dad's wife. And what the fuck did she mean,"YOU CAN GET THIS TOO?", and "IT'S YOUR RIGHT!" What about, "I WILL SERVE YOU AND YOUR FATHER?" This went on for hours.

When I was finally tired of the endless debate in my mind while circling the park , I went home. I was a confused and broken man, I wanted to talk to someone but didn't know who. I felt so alone and wanting answers fast. For the first time since my return. I was afraid of going back home. Afraid of what I might become. Afraid of hurting and losing my dad.

When I made it home, pops and Anna were in the kitchen having a snack. I guess they both got a work out. I tried to walk away without saying much to them but, much to my chagrin, pops called me in the kitchen. I strategically stood in the doorway of the kitchen ready to make an escape as soon as my window opens. Anna was sitting at the table across from dad looking like she was enjoying my torture. If I didn't know better I'd say she was bursting at the seams to keep from laughing. Pops on the other hand looked as though he knew there was a joke at play and just wanted to torture me a little longer.

"How was Basketball son? Hope you busted their asses....hahaha." Dad jovially queried as Anna, trembling and looking away trying to hide her laughter. But her shaking shoulders gave her away.

"No... I... just went to the park and did some thinking." I replied sullenly.

"What's the matter? You ok? You look like you've got the weight of the world on your shoulders son."

"Oh I'm ok dad really, I'm just a bit tired, I'm gonna turn in g'night." I said as I sped off, not wanting to give him a chance to confront me again.

"Alright son, goodnight then." He shouted after me.

"Goodnight Prince." Shouted Anna quietly giggling afterwards as I walked to my bedroom.

What the fuck was she laughing at? And was he in on it? Does that mean that they know I was at the window and he was aware of the offer she made? Are these two playing some sick game with me? Does dad want to share his woman with me? These questions arose a suspicion that shook the core of my very moral foundation. But I found my self strangely aroused by the possibility of suspicion being correct.

All I did was toss and turn that night with thoughts of a 3-some with Anna and dad. Masturbating at the thoughts of Anna sucking me like she did dad and fighting myself about it. As my throat became thick and dry, I made many trips to the kitchen to quench an un-quenchable thirst which thus caused me to make several trips to the bathroom. After losing hope at trying to get some sleep I turned on the TV. That's when Anna came in. I sat up in my bed as she sat next to me, very fearful and yet excited of what was to come.

She turned the TV off, looked me in the eyes and announced, "My Prince your father and I thought it was time that you and I finally had a mother-son talk and also sent me in to comfort you."

"I'm ok, I just can't get to sleep tonight for some reason."

"Is it because of what you saw or what I said?" She asked with the warmest and most seductive look in her eyes.

"Both. I'm struggling with this mom. Does dad know? If so does he sanction it? And what kind of relationship is this? I have so many questions Mom."

"Shh Shh Shh...It's ok my Prince, let me put your mind at ease."

She got into the bed, put her arms around me and nestled her head into my chest. I tried putting up some resistance but she held me tight and said, "trust me, just trust me son, please." As she looked ever so deeply into my eyes. She slid her searching hand down my chest and stomach to my semi-hard cock and commenced to stroke it. I've had plenty of women jerk me off before but have it never felt this good before. This woman had a way of commanding and hypnotizing a man simply by touching his cock. A part of me was fighting it but was slowly losing the fight at each gentle caress of my growing ebony cock by her sweet hand and her whispering, "relax...trust me...it's ok my PRINCE."

"Mmm...my Prince, you're even bigger than you father. Yes. How lucky can a girl get?" She giggled afterwards.

"Mom please this isn't right. Dad will be mad. Please I'm too weak for this." I was pleading.

"Shh...Shh...Please trust me...Do you love me?" She asked while looking up into my eyes, stroking my PHAT BLACK COCK as precum was oozing from the head making a squishy sound.

"squish...Oh yes Mom, I'm...I'm-m..Uh! i--i-in love with you." I finally admitted.

"Mmmm...Yes my Prince I've known that for sometime now. ..squish...I'm in love with you too. ...squish."

"I've adored you since we first met...squish...squish...squish...We've grown quite fond of each other over the past few months...squish...squish...squish."

"Mmmm...Oh God Mom...squish I have wanted you so bad for a long time." She was now kneeling on the bed between my legs with her ass way up in the air giving that cock some NASTY FOUL STROKES with both hands.

"squish...I know...squish...I know my Prince...squish... And now you shall be rewarded...squish... squish."

"Mmmm....Is dad ok with this?...squish....Oh fuck..." The precum was now thickening at the head and now making a flat splack sound.

"...splack...Your father is my KING and MASTER...splack...You know this. I will do anything and everything for him for I love and worship him. Therefore I will love and worship you too, his beautiful seed and my or my lucky daughter's future KING and MASTER, someday...splack...splack."

"Mmmm...FUCK! This feels so good Mom...splack...splack."

"I know...splack..glad you're enjoying it my Prince...splack." She smiled and continued.

"It is your right as his seed, my Prince to take me as your father has. I give my body willingly to you both. For I love, worship and...splack...splack...serve you both my AFRO-KINGS. Like no mother or wife has ever loved a son and husband...splack...splack."

"That is my duty, my place and my charge my BIG...splack...BEAUTIFUL...splack...NEGRO...splack...PRINCE."

"...splack...MMmm....FUCK!: I moaned.

Shit this bitch was breaking me down like acid and I could no longer fight it. .As I was now surrendering to the sheer sexual power of this world through her touch. I finally understood everything She in essence was birthing me, becoming my second mother to a new world-a world where the black man was dominant and ruled all that he surveyed. She was giving me back what the white man had taken from me by birth many centuries ago-my power, my pride, my kingdom. I may have been born on this planet by a black woman, but through this white woman, I was becoming it's ruler. Like I was in the beginning, when I was made- the original man.

"...splack...So my Prince and future KING, will you take me and conquer me as your father has? Will you love me as no son or PRINCE has ever loved his QUEEN?...splack...splack." Her pace was quickening.

"Mmmm...Oh SHIT YES...splack...YES...OH YES MOM, MY QUEEN!"

"Will you let me love, serve and worship you as I have your father?...splack...splack..."

"YES....MOM...splack...OH...splack...YES." I was now and totally under her spell. This woman can give one incredibly hellacious hand job. I bet she can work deeply rooted and entrusted secrets out of a spy with those skillful hands.

"Are you ready MY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG PRINCE?...splack...splack...splack..."

"...splack...Yes MOM...splack...splack..." She was now kissing the head of my ever hardening cock, soaking her lips in precum, she almost looked like she was wearing lip gloss."

"Mmmm...such a HUGE, juicy cock you have my PRINCE...splack...splack..."

"Before I give myself to you my PRINCE, it's only right that I pay homage to such a beautiful KINGLY COCK by worshiping it...OH MY GOD...splack."

"May I my PRINCE?...splack."

"Oh fuck!...splack...splack...YES MOM! You may worship it like you worship your KING'S...splack."

"Then my PRINCE, I surrender...kiss."

"And rightfully give my body to you..Mmmm...SLURP"

"PLEASE..RULE ME...I LIVE TO SERVE YOU MY YOUNG MASTER...PLEASE...RULE ME."

This ends the first part of this story. STAY TUNED for part 2.

12