Birthday!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vic450
vic450
70 Followers

He tried to slow his hand down, but her hands and her hips moved faster.

"Give me some cum to taste for my birthday."

She threw her head back. She felt it rushing out of her.

He continued to stroke slightly as her hands pressed his against her.

"I'm going to taste your cum in front of everyone here."

She couldn't hold back anymore. She felt herself shake as she released herself onto his fingers.

He felt her tense and the wetness on his fingers grew.

He held his fingers in her until she stopped shaking. He watched her face until she relaxed. Slowly he moved his fingers out of her. Her hands fell away to her sides.

She opened her eyes and leaned forward to kiss him.

He kissed her back.

As they pulled away, he lifted his soaked fingers and put them into his mouth. He sucked on her sweet juices.

"Mmm. I want more."

She laughed at that and said, "I've got more."

He grinned and kissed her nose.

"Okay, time to pack up. I can see I can't get anymore work done here." She said quietly.

He laughed.

"Shhh!"

He winced and grinned mischeviously at her.

She laughed quietly and quickly closed her laptop and grabbed all of her notes.

They got up and quickly walked out of the library.

---

Upon reaching their dorm building, they noticed a few people waiting for the elevators. They waited with the rest of them.

She stood in front of him, leaning against him. She hugged the laptop to her chest and waited.

He was a little annoyed at having to wait. He wondered what was taking the elevator so long. Sighing, he placed his hands on her hips. The memory of what just happened played in his mind. He found himself excited again.

She turned her head towards him and laughed.

"What?" He asked, puzzled.

She laughed again and pushed her bottom back.

He grinned feeling her bottom against his hardness. In response he pushed himself against her. Enjoying the feel of his hardness against her through his pants and her sweats.

She whispered, "Again?"

She laughed, "In front of all these people, birthday boy?"

He pushed himself against her bottom once more and held himself there.

"Right now," He whispered back to her, "I'd do it just about anywhere."

He slid his hands from her hips towards her stomach.

She laughed and looked around. A couple of people were looking at them by now. She quickly turned fully around and kissed him.

He noticed her looking around and he looked around. A guy and a couple were looking at them. He felt her move and looked at her. He returned her kiss slowly.

She reached down and grabbed his right hand. Turning again, she headed towards the stairwell just as the elevator doors opened. She glanced at the elevators as a few students started carting suitcases out. The break has begun, she thought. Everyone's going to have fun.

As the people in the lobby filed into the freed elevators, she pulled him into the stairwell. His dorm was on the fourth floor of this eight floor building. She ran them up the stairs. She stopped between the second and third floor. She turned and pushed him against the wall with one hand.

He watched as she put her laptop in the bag. He leaned over to kiss her but her hand shot out and shoved him against the wall. He looked at her, hurt.

She grinned at him as she pushed him back against the wall. She dropped her bag and shot forward. Her lips smashed against his, kissing him hard. She felt his hands grab her bottom and squeezed.

He felt her tongue move against his. He pressed his lips against her's and let his tongue dance deeply with her's. He moved his hips forward while pushing her bottom forward. He wanted to feel her pressed against his hardness.

She let him pull her towards him. She felt his hard and thick penis pressing against her sweats. She could almost imagine it throbbing between them.

She pulled away suddenly.

He opened his eyes in shocked surprise at her suddenly departure. He saw her lifting her bag and grabbing his hand again. As he was guided to the stairs again, he heard people coming down the stairwell.

She ran up to the third floor and past a couple. She smiled at the girl. She was in the same dorm. She stopped between the third and fourth floor. She glanced down the stairwell and watched the couple decend to the first floor.

She turned around and dropped her bag then. She jumped onto him and kissed him.

He was nearly caught off guard as she leapt at him. He held out his hands and grabbed her. Her bottom, of course. He kissed her back as she pressed her lips against him once more.

He slowly let her slide down, making sure she felt his hardness against her as she came down. His hands reached up from her bottom and slid under the back of her shirt. He let his hands slowly slide up and down her smooth skin.

She moaned into his mouth at his stroking. She reached down and grabbed his bottom. Not breaking the kiss and the slow dancing of the tongues, she squeezed his bottom and pushed his hips forward. At the same time, she moved her hips forward, grinding against him.

She heard him moan into her mouth. She took his tongue into her mouth and sucked on his tongue. Slowly she stroked his tongue with her mouth. Sucking him in and letting his tongue out again. Then again.

He felt her lips tight around his tongue. He felt it as if her lips were around his cock. He slid one of his hands up her back to her neck. His other hand moved down under the back of her sweats and panties.

She felt his hands. She followed the one going down with her mind. Still sucking on his tongue she pushed her bottom out, feeling his whole hand gripping her right cheek. She pressed her mouth against his again.

She moved her hands from his bottom towards the front of his pants. She let go of his tongue and resumed their kissing. She slid one hand down the front of his pants, she wanted to feel it with her hand. She touched the hardness, thick along the front of his pants. Her other hand slowly worked at his belt blindly.

He felt her touch him. He wanted to let go of her and rip his pants off. He wanted to take her right here. Right in this stairwell. He was almost to the point of not caring whether anyone saw them or not.

He felt her loosen his belt and work at his pants button. He realized suddenly that she had already unzipped his pants and her hand was stroking him through his underpants.

He pulled away from her kiss and looked at her.

She looked at the hunger on his face. She knew she had the same look.

She looked down and undid his belt finally. She watched as she tugged his pants down. It fell to his ankles. She looked at the buldge in her hand. She felt it through his underpants. It was warm and it was hard. She licked her lips as she started moving down.

She felt his hands grab her bottom, not letting her sink down. She looked up at him.

"Not yet." He said.

She looked at him puzzled.

"I didn't get a good enough taste before." He grinned.

"But it's my turn." She said quietly, almost pouting.

"After.." He said.

He leaned forward to kiss her once.

She returned the kiss but before she could give him another, he had lowered himself.

His hands still on her bottom. As he moved down to his knees, his hands moved down too. In one motion, her panties and sweats were around her ankles. He grabbed one of her legs and lifted it, pulling the sweats and panties from her. He lowered her leg back to the ground and looked up.

He looked up at her from his knees. Her shirt falling down, just barely covering her pussy. He slid his hands up both her legs as he kissed one leg after the other. Slowly he moved up. Kissing her right leg lightly then kissing her left leg.

He spread her legs slightly then. Slowly he kissed her right inner thigh, then her left. Carefully he moved, but not as slowly as he wanted to. He was too excited. He wanted to taste her. He wanted to lick her.

She felt herself lower slightly, bending at her knees somewhat. She felt his lips kissing up towards her. She felt herself warming up again. Faster this time. She wanted to feel his lips on her. She wanted to cum into his mouth.

She moved her hands onto his head. She brushed her fingers through his hair as his lips neared her pulsing, aching warmth. She moved her hips slightly forward, giving him more to kiss with his lips.

She moaned as his tongue introduced itself to her right upper inner thigh. She felt it sliding slowly, almost flicking up and down along her skin. She shivered as his breathe moved the air along her skin, cooling and heating it at the same time.

Her hands slid behind his head, gently urging him up towards her. Urging his tongue to touch her.

She shivered as his tongue reached the side of her pussylips. She felt his lips then. His lips kissed her gently there. Just below and just outside of where she wanted to be touched. She moved her hips again, hoping he'd touch her there.

She felt his tongue slide down along her pussylips. She moaned again, softly. Her hands pulled at his head, wanting him to come up to touch her.

He felt her hands pulling his head up, but he wanted to taste all of her first. He moved his tongue lightly. Slowly down the side of her pussylips, then carefully across. Before he touched the other side of her pussylips. He teasingly flicked his tongue tip between her pussylips. Not penetrating, but spreading her slightly near the bottom.

He heard her moan, "Lick me, please."

He carefully slid his tongue across and then slowly up the other side of her pussylips. His tongue moving up, touching lightly. Stroking carefully along her hot, silky skin.

She moaned again. So close. She ached for his tongue to touch her clit. To slide down between her pussylips. She pulled at his head again.

She bent her knees alittle more, moving her hips slightly forward to press against his face. She felt his hands on her bottom, almost squeezing her cheeks. She concentrated on his tongue and how close it was. She shivered as his breathing moved the air from hot to cold and then from cold to hot.

She felt his tongue tip sliding up the side of her pussylip. Relieved that his tongue will soon be touching her clit. She waited. She felt herself moving her hips almost rythmically with his sliding and flicking tongue.

She moaned and shivered at the same time as his tongue moved from her pussylips to her clit. She felt his tongue tip circle her clit. She moaned again as he moved his tongue across her clit. His tongue moved and her hips pressed forward.

She moved and moved with him. She felt his hands squeezing in time with her movements. His tongue circling but not fully touching her clit. She felt herself starting to build up again.

From his knees, he looked up at her. He watched her as he moved his tongue around and across her clit. Letting his tongue tip and her movements guide him. Around the sides of her clit. As she pushed, his tongue moved lightly across her clit. His chin pressed against her pussylips, his lower lip touching the smoothness of her pussy.

He moved one of his hands across and slowly let his hand stroke up and down between her cheeks. Stroking carefully and slowly as his tongue moved around her clit. Slowly stroking up and down, letting his pink and part of his ring finger slide between her cheeks.

She moaned again. She felt his tongue tip moving constantly. She knew he was watching her. She knows he watches her for signs of her enjoyment. She moaned again and thrusted her hips forward again as she felt his hand sliding between her buttcheeks. She felt his hand move, stroking along her. She could feel his hand at the edge of her vagina, moving up and down. Stroking the bottom of her vagina and near her other hole.

She grew more excited feeling this extra stimulation. She shook again, realizing her hips moved faster now. His tongue circled her faster. She felt her clit sliding against his tongue, moving faster. She felt his breathe against her pussylips and clit. She was so close. She wanted him to go faster.

"Harder." She moaned.

She felt his tongue circling fast. She kept her hips moving against his face. She nearly cried out as his tongue still circled her clit but he added a flick. His tongue tip, after circling her clit every now and again would flick up from the bottom of her clit. Circle, circle, flick. She shivered again.

She moved with him still. Faster, she tried to move. But every time she moved too fast, his tongue would just stroke up and down. She would slow down again and his tongue would resume: circle, circle, flick, circle, flick.

She shook with the build up. She knew she couldn't stop. If anyone entered the stairwell, they would hear and see her sitting on his face. They would see his mouth, his tongue against her warmth. If they looked, they could see his hand moving up and down along her ass.

She moaned again, louder as his hand moved up and down. His hand shifted and she felt a hardness against her pussylips. She moved hoping to trap it between her pussylips.

Circle, circle, flick, flick, flick, circle, flick..

She hissed as she knew she was just seconds away. She concentrated on his tongue. She pressed herself against his face. She felt his hand, still squeezing her cheek, hold her from going too far down. She moved, bucking against his mouth and pressing against his tongue.

She shivered and shook.

"Yesss." She moaned.

She continued to moan as she felt his thumb slide between her pussylips. She felt the hardness of his thumb spreading her pussylips and entering her warmth. She pushed herself hard against him. She felt his lips suddenly press against her, around her clit.

She realized that she hadn't stopped moaning. It was starting to get louder. She didn't care, it felt so good. She was at the line. Anything else would..

She lost the thought as she started to cum.

His mouth sucked her clit into him. She felt his lips squeezing her clit as he sucked. His tongue tip touching the top of her clit as he sucked her in. He let the tip of his middle finger poke at her anus. His thumb stroking in and out of her wet against the smooth warm muscles of her pussy.

She shivered and shivered against his mouth. Feeling everything release from within and pour out with every suck of his mouth. She felt the heaviness of her legs as his thumb and finger poked at the very edge of her.

He watched her, drinking and sucking everything she gave him. He slowed his sucking as her movements slowed. He let his thumb and fingers rest at the two different entrances.

She shivered once more as his mouth released her clit. She opened her eyes and looked down at him. She saw him looking up at her, a grin on his wet face.

"Mmmm," he said. "Now that was a nice birthday gift."

She laughed and pushed his head away.

He held onto her cheek, placing the other hand back on the other. He shifted and stood up. He moved to kiss her but stopped as she laughed.

"What?" he asked.

She pointed down.

He looked and laughed at himself. His hardness creating a nice big tent between them. His pants still around his ankles.

He looked at her again and shrugged.

"It happens all the time. Sometimes climbing up these stairs can be a chore, suddenly I slip and.." he joked, "Oops, there goes my pants."

He pointed down at her legs.

"Look, I'm not lying. It happened to you too!"

She laughed and leaned forward to kiss him.

He returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her.

She moved forward and laughed in his mouth as his hardness poked her.

She moved back, looking down she said, "We've got to do something about this bad boy."

Looking at him, she continued, "Can't have that thing poking at me all evening, distracting me."

"What a wonderful way to spend my birthday evening.." he laughed, "Poking you all evening!"

She shoved him against the wall then, "I said poking *at* me, not poking me!"

She kissed him once quickly and moved down to her knees.

"Uh, do we have time for this?" he asked.

Then added, "Aren't you afraid someone will decide to take the stairs?"

She grabbed the sides of his underpants with both hands and looked up.

"I'll make it quick.." she said, "Besides, you won't care."

With that said, she pulled his underpants down. She stared straight at his hardness. It moved from being released. It throbbed from being excited.

She glanced up at him and saw him watching her.

She winked at him and said, "Looks like my kind of flavor."

She licked her lips slowly while still looking at him. She leaned forward slowly and opened her mouth a little. She felt her lips touch the head of his cock and saw his eyes droop. She pulled back a little. She opened her mouth a little wider and carefully blew some warm air onto his cock.

She watched him grimace.

She smiled slightly at him and slid her tongue out. She let her tongue tip touch his cock. The tip of her tongue touched the hole at the top of his cockhead. She reached up then and placed one hand on the side of his leg. With the other hand, she made a 'C' with her thumb and forefinger and held the base of his shaft to steady him.

She moved her tongue tip from the hole and let her tongue slide slowly down the bottom of his shaft. Carefully, her hand holding him steady allowed his cock to be moved by her tongue. As his cock lay throbbing against him, she moved her hand so that her forefinger held his cockhead against him.

She moved her tongue up from where his shaft and balls met. Up along his shaft, her tongue moved. As her tongue reached just below his cockhead, she placed her lips against his shaft and gently sucked.

She heard him sigh softly. She moved her lips away from his shaft and looked up at him again. She moved her finger down from his cockhead and slid it along the wet path of his shaft. She let her hand cup his shaft, still holding it against him. She moved her hand down and then up, making sure to spread her salvia up along him.

As her hand reached his cockhead again, she stopped. She held his cock again against him. She felt it pulse against her hand.

She looked up at him and saw him watching her again.

She moved her other hand from his leg and took his balls gently. Slowly, she massaged his balls. She felt him pulse his cock.

She leaned over slowly, making sure he watched her as she did. She gently kissed the bottom of his shaft near the middle. She made sure her mouth was open slightly as she did.

He watched her as she kissed his cock. He felt her hands massaging his balls, slowly moving around his sack. He wanted to feel her mouth take him in.

He felt her fingers move under his sack. Her fingers continued to massage. His balls lay in the palm of her hand as she slipped a finger between his ass cheek.

He squirmed alittle at the feel of her finger between his cheeks.

She saw him move slightly as her finger approaced his anus. She continued to hold his cock against him as she kissed slowly down his shaft. As she moved up from the base of his shaft, she let her tongue slide along his hardness.

Slowly, she let her finger move at the edge of his anus. She fingered and teased him as her hand slowly massaged his balls.

"You know.." he said in a strained voice, "This will finish me, but it won't feel as good."

She bit his shaft lightly then.

"Ow." he said, laughing nervously.

She continued to kiss and lick his shaft a few more times. Her hand stroking and massaging his balls. Her finger teasing his anus. She felt his cock constantly pulse against her finger.

She glanced up on her way up his shaft with her tongue. She saw him with his eyes closed, a look of concentration etched tightly on his face.

As her tongue reached the rim of his cockhead, she moved her finger away allowing his cockhead to rest on her tongue. She let his cock rest there, feeling his cock throb against her tongue.

vic450
vic450
70 Followers