Birthday

Story Info
John gets something special this year.
7.1k words
4.6
62.5k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
208 Followers

This story contains elements of futanari (girl with a penis) on male sex, and reluctance.

I changed writing styles partway through this, so you'll see a jump from third person to first (John's) after Part 2.

Part 1

You know what day it is. Be ready when I get home.

It took John three times to read the text. He couldn't seem to stop his hand from shaking, and the words danced in front of his eyes. Finally he took a deep breath, and after sitting down for five minutes his hands had stilled. He glanced up at the clock. 3 o'clock - he had almost three hours. Still, best to start now. He headed toward the bathroom.

* * *

John fidgeted on the couch. The second text had been waiting for him when he got out, having finished his enema and washed thoroughly. It was slightly longer than the first.

6:15. Have a beer ready for me on the couch with the game on. No clothes or no lube - your choice. DON'T close the curtains.

He glanced at the door anxiously. His anxiety came from the last instruction - the bay windows were wide open to the street. With the angle someone just walking by couldn't quite see him, but if anyone got closer they'd see him sitting naked on the couch. He couldn't help himself from looking every few seconds, and every time he moved he felt the plug twist inside of him. Finally he saw lights pass and turn into their driveway, and finally relaxed. Surely she'd close the curtains before... something happened.

He heard her come in through the garage and drop her purse in the kitchen, then she walked into the living room. She hadn't taken her boots off, and each click of her heels as she walked sent a thrill up his spine. Then she paused in the doorway, and as always the sight of her took his breath away.

She stood well over 6 foot, but he knew three inches of that were her boots. Without them, she was still four inches taller than he was. She was tanned, dark haired, and voluptuous - he knew her tits weren't natural, but he'd never cared. As always, his eyes moved down to her crotch, and he marveled again that she looked looked entirely normal, with no hint of what was hidden by her skirt.

She calmly surveyed the room, then walked toward him. "Hey, bitch." she said calmly, eyes taking him in. John felt himself flush. "I'm glad you got my messages. Stand up. Turn around." He got up, and had barely turned when he felt her hand on his head. She forced him down, and he only had a moment to try and relax himself when he felt her hand on the plug. She pulled it out without ceremony, causing John to yelp involuntarily. He flushed a bit deeper as she sniffed it. "Good." She then shoved it back in, making him yelp again, and then she walked over and picked up the beer. She collapsed onto the couch, sprawling out, and picked up her beer. Taking a long drink, she turned her attention to the game John had on the TV, grabbing the remote and unmuting it. John glanced disinterestedly at the screen - hockey wasn't really his thing, but she seemed engrossed.

The slap on his ass was unexpected. John yelped again - he really wished she wouldn't do that. He turned and looked at her - she was back into the game, but she spoke after he turned. "I'm watching this. You should know what to do - now get started." She leaned back, spreading her legs almost obscenely. John hesitated - god, she hadn't done anything with the windows - but she turned her head toward him. "Are you really sure you want me to tell you again? Really, really sure?" He gulped, then shook his head. "N-no. It's fine".

He got down on the couch, sitting next to her. He didn't bother asking what she wanted - he knew well enough - and he moved his hands to her skirt, trying to remove. It was hard though - she didn't bother shifting her weight, and he struggled for almost a minute trying to pull it down. Finally she rolled her eyes, pushing him off impatiently. She stood up and stripped out of her skirt and panties in one smooth motion, then sat back down into the same position. And John was left staring at... it.

Her cock lay against her leg. He never could get used to seeing it on her - she was half-hard, and already bigger than he was. At full mast she was slightly over 10 inches, double his size. She glanced over and saw him staring, and sighed. Her hand came out and curled around his head - he yelped for the fourth time as she pulled him roughly toward her lap. Her other hand gripped her cock, pointing it up, and he barely got out a "Wai-!" before she shoved it into his mouth and held him down. He struggled, trying to ask her to slow down, but the hand on his head was unrelenting and he could feel her starting to grow in his mouth. "I told you what to do." She panted, keeping him still as she got hard, grinding slightly into this mouth. "This is the last time I help you tonight, understand? After this, if you fuck up I'm not going easy on you. Do you understand?" He tried to nod - he'd given up struggling, it wouldn't do him any good anyway. He was working now on the only thing that would save him - relaxing his throat so he could take all of her cock.

Finally, after what felt like an hour but must have only been a few minutes, he finally got to the base. Her cock was impossibly hard in his mouth and down his throat, filling him entirely. He had started struggling again - he couldn't help it, he needed air, but the hand on the back of his head was unyielding. He heard her voice again like it was from a distance - "There you go. Was that so hard?" She giggled at that. "I guess it is. I'm going to let you up now, but if my cock comes out of your mouth, we're going into the front yard and I'm putting it somewhere else. Nod if you understand." He tried, but found he couldn't move his neck while deep throating her. Desperately he rocked his entire head forward and back, wriggling her cock with it. Finally the pressure on the back of his head lessened and he came up, desperate and gasping for air. He was careful to keep at least her head in his mouth though - the thought of her fucking him in the front yard was beyond terrifying. Her smell seemed like it filled his entire being - most of her pre-cum had gone down his throat, but now it felt like it was everywhere, and the deep breaths he was taking only made it worse, pulling the smell and her essence into her lungs with every desperate gasp of air.

She didn't wait for him to get his breath back, just talking over his harsh breathing. "There's 25 minutes left in the game. When the game ends, I'm going to take over. If you make me cum before that, we're doing this again in the front yard. If you don't swallow all my cum, we're doing this again in the front yard." She didn't ask him if he understood this time - she just leaned back on the couch and turned her attention back to the hockey game, leaving him on her cock. He didn't wait, but started working on her immediately. Being careful of his teeth, he swirled her head around in his mouth, alternating sucking and licking the head. He brought his hand around and carefully stroked and fondled her swollen balls, and every minute or so he took a full breath and took all of her into his mouth, sucking and holding it until he needed to breath again. Thankfully he was very familiar with her cock, and could feel the signs - once he knew she was close, he backed off and let her cool down.

He could hear something exciting happening on the TV - apparently it was a good game - but he didn't have any attention to spare. He put all his focus into her - the way her cock twitched when he ran his tongue across her head, the way her hand petted the back of his neck, her breathing, even how she took a drink - everything helped tell him how close she was, and he worked her with loving attention. He only knew the game ended when he felt both of her hands take control of his head.

She was kind enough to let him take one full breath, and then she fucked his mouth. There was no other word for it - she just used him, pulling nearly out, then thrusting all the way in and grinding against him over and over, moaning with pleasure. She was merciless and rough, but he'd judged her well, and she couldn't last long. A minute later she gave a shout and thrust all the way in, gagging him, and he felt her cock pulse in this throat as she came down it. Halfway through her eruption she pulled partway out and the rest came into his mouth - he swallowed over and over as quickly as he good, trying to get all of it. Again her taste and smell seemed to fill him, becoming his entire world.

Finally she finished, releasing him and collapsed back on the couch. He didn't stop - he carefully licked up any of her cum that had leaked out as he cleaned her cock and balls, feeling her twitch and groan as he worked on her. Only when he was sure he'd gotten it all did he pause on her softening cock and look up.

She looked down on him, and he swallowed involuntarily at the look in her eyes. He felt her cock start to stiffen again, and she just kept looking at him and smiled. "Get me hard again. We're nowhere even close to done tonight." John just nodded and went back to work. He wouldn't have it any other way.

Part 2

He had been sucking her for five minutes when she pushed him off. Blinking, he sat on the couch, breathing hard and out of breath. She stood up and kicked away her skirt and panties from where they'd pooled around her feet. She grabbed the bottom of her blouse and pulled it over her head, then dropped it to the side. With a quick practiced movement, she was out of her bra and standing entirely nude. Ignoring John, she stretched one side and then the other, rolling her neck to get the kinks out. The knowledge of what was about to happen, and the sight of her nude - from her hair, face, and breasts, to the thick cock swinging between her legs - seemed to paralyze John, and even though he knew he was just sitting there staring, he couldn't seem to do anything else.

Finally, she stopped and turned to him. She arced one eyebrow at him just sitting there, and he felt himself flush. "Why are you still sitting down? I can't fuck you like that. Get up, and bend over the couch." She gestured at the arm as she spoke, then stood, waiting.

John knew it was a bad idea, but the open window in the room seemed to loom in his vision. Standing up they would be visible from anyone on the street. Even as his mouth opened, he wondered how she'd punish him. "But.. the window? Shouldn't we go to the bedroom?" As he finished, he braced himself. He wondered if she'd really follow through with some of her earlier threats, and take him in the front yard, and if he would object.

She surprised him though. Instead of grabbing him like he expected and forcing it, she just shrugged. "You begged me for this for weeks. If you were going to chicken out at this point, I wish you would have told me before I got naked. I guess we're done then. Night." And she turned and started walking away.

Panic filled him. He was off the couch before he could think, and he ran over and intercepted her at the door. He grabbed her arm, but the look she gave him made him drop it and swallow. "No! I... please, don't go. It's just... anyone can see...". He felt like he was floundering. To have her walk away here... it would be more than he could take. She just looked at him. "I told you what to do if you want to get fucked. Now either do it, or don't. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you whine."

Relief flooded him, making his knees weak. "Thank... thank you." He walked rapidly over to the couch before she could change her mind, spreading his legs slightly, and then bending over so his hands rested on the arm. He got nervous when she didn't move for a few seconds, but then he heard her footsteps approaching him from behind. The window had disappeared from his thoughts - she was still going to fuck him, he hadn't ruined it.

She walked to his side, and then he felt her hand on his head. She forced him down, shoving his arms forward. "Head down, ass up." Once his chest was resting on the couch, his arms resting on the closest cushion, she moved back and adjusted his legs. She spread them wider, arranging him to her satisfaction. Finally he felt her reach all the way back, and gave a grunt as she pulled his plug again. She stepped behind him, resting her cock between his ass cheeks. The weight of her filled him with anticipation. He wondered if she was still going to lube up - thought about asking her, and decided to keep his mouth shut this time. After a few seconds, he heard her give a grunt of amusement. "I guess you can learn." A few seconds later he felt her shifting as she lubricated herself, the cold dripping down his ass and into his crack. He concentrated on relaxing himself as much as possible.

Finally, she pulled back and placed the head of her cock against his anus. She didn't wait, pushing forward immediately, and he groaned as she started to fill him. The head popped in, and kept going - he realized that she wasn't going to stop, and went back to trying to relax as much as possible. Finally he felt her hips nudge against his butt, and her balls brushed against his - she was fully hilted in him. He was glad that she had used lube, and that he was used to her size - there was a bit of pain, but as she stopped, hands resting on his hips, he felt it fade.

It felt like his entire world - all sensation - was her cock in his ass, and it came as a shock when she spoke. "You know," she said, starting to pull back out, "I think I was wrong earlier. You're not a bitch." She kept pulling until just the head was in, pulling at his sphincter, then reversed and went back in slowly. "A bitch would bend over just to let me fuck him, and you did do that. But I think you're actually a slut." She emphasized the last word with a short thrust as she hilted him again, her balls slapping into his with the movement, and he gasped. "A slut would bend over just to let me fuck him too. But a slut would also come. Just from me fucking him for my pleasure." She leaned into him, putting her weight into it, and he groaned as she somehow got even deeper inside him, her balls laying large and heavy against his. He could feel her leaning over, her tits just brushing his back - he wanted to push up and feel them press into him, but stayed still in fear that she'd stop. Her mouth close, she whispered in his ear. "So... which is it going to be? Bitch, or slut?"

And then she fucked him.

It wasn't lovemaking. It was raw fucking - and he could tell that she meant what she said about her pleasure. She wasn't paying attention to his reactions, or angling her cock so it would work his prostrate. She stood back up, grabbed her hips, and went to town, as hard and as fast as she could so that she'd come. And he loved it.

He could feel the weight of years of fantasies behind each thrust, each time her balls rocked against his smaller ones, and it made him hornier than he'd ever felt in his life. To actually be taken like this, to be used like he'd masturbated too... it was incredible. He realized dimly that he was pushing back trying to time with her thrusts, that out of his mouth were words he'd never said out loud before - begging her to take him, to fill him with her cum, to make him her bitch and her slut and whatever else she wanted. Things he'd thought or read, degrading, but somehow perfect to the moment. His cock felt like a steel rod as it swung back and forth between his legs from her fucking.

He felt her breathing change and her movements alter slightly and realized that she was close. Desperate, he timed it and pushed back as hard as he could to match her coming forward. Arching his back, he managed to just barely change the angle, and felt her cock brush his prostrate. And then he exploded. The orgasm ripped through his body, muscles tightening and screaming while pleasure filled his mind. He barely kept his feet, only her hands gripping his hips tightly keeping him from falling over. Dimly, lost in the moment, he heard her shout as she came, her thick cum shooting out of her cock and filling her ass. She didn't stop fucking him as she came, but she lost all rhythm, jerking in and out as she fought through her orgasm to keep fucking him, still shooting her cum into his ass.

Finally he felt her stop, her softening cock still in his ass, her cum dripping down his leg, her breathing sharp and ragged. She stayed that way for a few seconds catching her breath, then pulled out with a plop. He felt more of her cum flow out, and dazedly wondered if they'd ever get the stains out of the floor.

Lost in the afterglow, he was unprepared when she ducked under him and picked him off the floor. He gave a yelp as she carefully put him into a fireman's carry, standing and starting back. Still trying to figure out what was going on, he started to ask, "Hey, what" - when she took one of her hands and slapped his ass hard. He shut up as she maneuvered them through the door, through the hall into the bedroom, and dumped him unceremoniously into the bed. Patting his ass, she told him, "Lay on your stomach and don't move. I won't be long." Groaning, he rolled fully onto his belly, spreading out. Not moving was easy - he could still feel his muscles trembling - and as he heard her padding across the floor to the bathroom, he wondered what was next.

Part 3

I listened to her cleaning up in the bathroom. She was humming to herself, but it took me until she was walking back to the bed to realize it was Closer. The fact that she walked back to the bed to I want to fuck you like an animal sent a jolt of arousal through my system.

She slid into bed on top of my legs, and raked her nails up my back, making me gasp. And then she bit me low on my back - not hard, no blood, but more than I expected, and I knew it would leave a mark. She released me, her tongue caressing my abused flesh, and then she started working her way up my back, one bite at a time.

I writhed under her attentions. It was like a massage - she would work my muscles, trace them up, but with love bites. And the whole time she inched upward I could feel her cock dragging up my legs, hard and hot and heavy, getting closer and closer to my asshole. And her breasts dragged and pressed into me, her nipples hard and sharp digging in right after her mouth moved on. I couldn't help myself from moving, and her mouth and tits, the anticipation of her cock, the feel of myself rubbing against the bed all served to turn me into a hot mess by the time she reached my upper back, her dick just barely resting in my crevice.

I was practically humping the bed at that point, but she pulled herself tight against me, fully hot dogged now, breath hot as she whispered in my ear and held me still. "Are you ready for my cock, slut?"

I shuddered under the feel of her words against my neck, which she'd carefully worked around up to this point, and tried desperately to wriggle my bottom to get her cock in me. But it was just out of reach with her holding me, and I realized what she wanted. "God." I panted, "Please, fuck me. I need your big cock so bad, baby, please oh please..." and I would have continued, but she gave me what I was begging for.

She pulled back, lined up, and thrust inside in one slow motion. I moaned - half in pain, since most of the lube was gone now - but mostly in pleasure. And then she bit my neck hard, and it turned to a scream as I came. My neck had always been one of my most erogenous zones, and the sudden attack after the slow buildup, followed by her penetrating me, was too much. I jerked helplessly, pinned by her grip and her weight, and pushed my hips back into her to get as much of her cock in me as I could. My cock spurted against the sheets, and I felt light-headed from the sheer strength of my orgasm. Finally I started to come down, and she released my neck, leaving me lying and panting in my own cum.

Fot1234
Fot1234
208 Followers
12