Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
206 Followers

She pushed herself up, hands on my back, and I groaned as her weight pushed her cock in to the very hilt, her balls resting against mine. Then, careful not to move out of me, she shifted her knees up to either side of my ass. I felt a moment of relief at her taking the weight, and then I realized she'd done it to free up her hands as she lightly ran her nails down my back, making me shudder. "Nice, slut. You came just from me putting it in." I could hear the smug smile on her face, and then she leaned her upper body back down on top of me. Her next words were another whisper, this time on the other side of my neck. "But I hope you realize," and then a nip that got her another moan from me, "that I'm nowhere near done with your tight little ass."

And then she fucked me again. It was a slow, grinding thing, nothing like the quick pounding over the couch. She kept herself buried deep, rarely pulling out at all. Mostly she worked me with pressure - putting her weight into her cock, or taking it off, and I couldn't believe how good that last inch of cock felt sliding in and out. And the entire time, she was all over my neck and what she could reach of my back. Biting, her breath, nails or teeth. I knew tomorrow I'd be covered in hickeys, but I didn't care at all - I couldn't care, it just felt too good. She would even use her nipples, deliberately pulling up enough that she could work them up and down, her hard nubs pressing into me like tiny spots of pleasure.

For the first five minutes, I was too spent to do much of anything, and I just laid there and let herself get off on me. But then I started to recover, and it wasn't long after that before I was back to groaning and humping back into her cock, trying to get more of it into me, to get her to really fuck me. But she was agonizingly patient, and moved with me when I tried too hard, holding me off from my orgasm. Finally, frustrated, I reached back and grabbed her hips, trying to encourage her to fuck me. A second later she had my wrists pinned to the sides, and she came down hard with her full weight, keeping me from moving.

I whimpered, I pleaded. I begged her to fuck me. But I didn't get a response until I asked her what she wanted me to say, and that I'd do anything. She leaned down again toward me, and the movement made me stop. "Anything?" Her voice was serious - more serious than it had been all night, and I realized that she meant it.

I swallowed. "Yes." And I pushed back against her with everything I had. I was panting with need. "Please, baby, give it to me. I need you."

She leaned into me in response, and her voice was breathy. "Well. If you'll do anything..." and she leaned forward, right up against my much loved neck, "... then I think I want you to make me cum with your ass." I blinked, then felt relief flow through me that she wasn't demanding more. She sat back, pulling a couple of inches out to give me room to work. "But," and the steel was back in her voice, combined with a slap on my cheek, "if you come before me? Then I am going to take you out to the front yard to finish this. Now get started."

She hadn't released my arms, and I was nearly totally pinned. But I did my best - I had to use just my legs and lower back, rocking myself forward and back on her length. It was harder than I'd expected because she'd gotten me right to the edge, and the movement threatened to send me over. But I concentrated carefully on her cock, on relaxing and tightening myself around her as I moved. Thankfully, she was pretty close to the edge too, and it didn't take long before her breath was ragged with lust, and I could feel her cock pulsing. I think she let me off easy - she wasn't really looking forward to fucking me in the front yard - and she didn't make any special effort to hold herself back, and in only a few minutes I felt her muscles spasm, and her hips shot forward, burying her length in me to the hilt as she came hard.

It was almost enough, and I relaxed my own control and worked her spurting cock, bringing myself to orgasm a few strokes later. She collapsed on top of me and we rocked together as we both came, her deep inside me, and me on the sheets to mix with my earlier fluids.

Finally, we both came to a stop. My muscles were trembling - from reaction or exhaustion, I couldn't say - and at some point she'd released my arms, and had hers curled around me. She rested there for a few seconds before she carefully rocked to the side, pulling me with her. I found myself on my side, her spooning me from behind, her softening cock still nestled inside of my ass. She turned my head and kissed me fiercely, and I moaned into her mouth. She finally let me up, and wrapped one leg around me before wriggling carefully into a more comfortable position, making sure not to unlock us. She didn't say anything, just relaxed, and I realized she intended to sleep like this.

I tried to get comfortable. It was going to be a long night.

Part 4

Sunlight across my face woke me up. At some point during the night we'd shifted apart slightly, and I only had to move her arm slightly to free myself. She mumbled in her sleep and rolled away, and the sight of her took my breath away again. She looked amazing - utterly feminine, one arm stretched above her, her breasts rising and falling with her breath. And lower down her cock rested, limp against her thigh, utterly incongruous with the rest of her appearance yet still completely part of her. I took a moment to just sit and appreciate her, drinking in and making sure I could remember this moment. But enough was enough, I had plans this morning. I slid out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Cleanup only took a few minutes. I douched thoroughly and re-lubed myself, then headed back to bed with a warm wet washcloth. She was still on her back, and as I started washing her cock, gently rubbing, I could tell she was faking being asleep. But I let her pretend, even as she hardened in my hands as I gently washed the evidence of last night away. But she wasn't expecting me to jump on top of her.

Her eyes opened wide, and her hands came hesitantly to my hips. I reached back and grabbed her cock. Her voice was unsure. "John, what-" and then it turned into a gasp as I lined things up and sank down onto her, taking about half of her cock in that first thrust. She threw her head back, mouth parted, back arched, and I could tell she was physically holding herself back from pushing deeper into me. Finally she looked at me again, but I interrupted her this time before she could talk with a finger on her lips.

"Wait." Just one word, and then I closed my eyes and started working my way down her, trying to take every inch. I rocked up and down slowly - squeeze as I pull out, then opening and relaxing myself as I went down, letting gravity do most of the work for me. It was my usual pattern, and it took me less than a minute before I felt my ass resting on her hips, her cock fully sheathed in my ass. I took a second to luxuriate in the sensation, then I reached back and patted her knees. "Lift."

Obligingly, she pulled her knees up, and I let myself fall forward slightly before rocking back down onto her, the position change giving me a better angle. My hands ended up on either side of her chest, just next to her breasts, and we stared into each others eyes. I lowered myself onto my elbows, and she groaned as my chest brushed her nipples. Using one arm, I pulled her head toward me slightly, and then I kissed her. I made it long and loving, pouring my arousal and desire for her into it, and she moaned back into my mouth in response. Her hands left my hips and she tightened them around my neck, and her knees lifted, shifting her cock in me and pushing me upwards so she could hold me closer.

We made out like teenagers for a few minutes. Not fucking, but just holding each other, hands exploring, our bodies, pulling and rocking, just enjoying the feel of our bodies locked together. I could feel her start to fuck me and then stop herself, but she knew me well enough to know I had something else in mind. The kiss finally ended and I collapsed onto her. I took a minute to gather my breath, gasping for air against her neck, but she beat me too it.

"So." Her hands were roaming over me, softly, from my butt up to my neck, even more tentative than normal. "What's this all about? Not that I'm complaining, mind you. But it's been a long time since you've jumped me first thing in the morning."

I gave her neck one last kiss, then got my hands back under me and pushed up so we were closer to a traditional cowgirl style. The past couple of minutes had scattered my thoughts, and I started rocking slowly on her cock as I gathered them back up. I looked down at her. "Two things. Wait. Three." I moved down, quickly, and pecked her on the nose. "First. Good morning, wifey."

She grinned up at me. "No fair. Good morning, hubbie." Her hand snaked around and I jerked slightly as it encircled my cock and she started gently massaging and pulling on me. "If you're going to kiss me when I can't kiss you, I'm going to take... alternative responses." I hurriedly leaned down, letting her kiss my nose in response, and with a pout her hand left my cock and settled back, resting on my hip and ass. Not that I minded her wanking me, really, I just wanted to talk first. We'd always enjoyed talking during sex - well, at least during the early parts. The end usually involves more grunting and moaning than actual conversation.

I restarted my rocking. "Ok. Number two. Yesterday was fucking amazing." I looked down at her as I spoke, letting my sincerity pour into my words. "Better than I imagined. I didn't know you had it in you, honestly. You were like a totally different person."

She smiled up at me, voice suddenly shy and unsure. "It was... you know I acted in high school, right? So I just read through the stories you marked and sent me, and I built up a persona like old Mr. Morris always told me too. I spent some time when I was alone acting out scenarios, getting in the groove. And yesterday I just brought out Mistress Rachel."

I stopped moving on her cock and frowned down at her, and she looked worried. But I decided to let her off the hook easy and started up again, reaching out to tweak one nipple slightly to distract her. I talked over her sigh of pleasure. "I was just deciding if I should be upset that you didn't make me call you Mistress yesterday."

She giggled. "It just... it felt incredibly weird and pretentious. I tried it out the conversations in my head, you know? And I could never keep a straight face when I imagined it. So I figured this time I'd just avoid the issue."

My heart gave a little leap at the words this time, but I forged ahead. "Ok. The other part of this is I can see you looking at my neck. And your hands seem awfully gentle today. So what gives?" I looked into her eyes, and saw the confirmation of what I'd been expecting. Guilt. "You're thinking you hurt me, right? That you went too far?"

Her response was soft and drawn out. "...Yes." Keeping eye contact, I sat back - balance was going to be tricky for this next part - and I grabbed her hands. Slowly I moved them to where I could feel some of the harder bites from last night, and I pressed them there firmly.

"Grab me." Her mouth opened, I think to protest, but I repeated it even more firmly. "Grab me. Get a good grip." She hesitated still, unsure, but my eyes must have convinced her because she dug in, and I hissed in combined pleasure and pain. I added a quick, "Don't you dare let go," and then I descended on her to kiss her again, the flesh of my back still firmly in her hands. I bounced demandingly on her cock, and she responded, humping into me, and her hands roamed over my back and ass. Not hard, nothing like last night, but also not tentative, and I smiled into the kiss as we broke apart.

"Rachel. Honey." We were only inches apart now. "It was perfect. It hurt, but it's a good hurt. Every time I sit down and feel those bites, I'm going to think of your cock in me," and I arched back to get as much penetration as possible, letting her see and feel how much I enjoyed it, "and it's going to drive me crazy. And I can't wait for the next time." I paused, realizing what I'd said, and rushed forward. "I mean - I don't want this every time. I love our regular sex too, like the pre-work quickies in the shower, or your Saturday morning cuddlefuck wakeups. I don't think I could take yesterday every day. Or if it was real," and I didn't have to fake a shudder, "it would be... a lot worse. It worked because I could trust you, because we're married, and I knew you'd never take me past what I was comfortable with. That it was just play. So I - what?" I interrupted myself, frowning down at her.

She had a confused/thinking look on her face. "I was just trying to figure out what number we're on. You said three things, right? But you lost me around the fifth."

I shrugged a bit, embarrassed. "I guess I was rambling. I just... honey, I know you. I don't want you feeling guilty about this. And it was great, but it was a fantasy. I don't want you to worry that I'll want to change around our sex life because of one night."

Her hands circled up around my neck, and I'm not sure what changed, but suddenly I could feel the difference in her. Maybe something with her muscles tightening, her body locking around mine and taking control. And her voice had the steel back in it from yesterday as she whispered softly, "And what if I want to change around our sex life?" I froze - was there any way she could be serious? - but then I saw the hint of a smirk on her lips, and pushed myself back up with a scowl. Her smirk widened into a grin, and just like that the changes reverted and she was just my wife again. "Psych."

"That," I said sharply, "was mean." But I softened it with a smile. I knew she wouldn't really want that - I'd been surprised that she'd gone as far as she had. But the thought of her dominating me every day for real gave me a little tingle deep inside which I carefully ignored. It would be good sex, for sure. Possibly better than we had now. But I didn't think I'd really be happy.

She interrupted my chain of thought before it could get any further. "So, you said next time". She arched her eyebrows at me. "How long, exactly, were you thinking?" Her hands gripped my hips, and she shifted in the bed, getting the right angle so she start rolling her hips and get some better penetration. I like to call this phase 2 of our sex-while-talking, and knew it wouldn't be long before phase 3, which doesn't involve any talking at all. So I did my best to ignore her hot length rubbing inside of me, and silently gave thanks that she wasn't actively searching out my prostrate yet.

But... fair is fair. Even as I talked, I brought my hands up and cupped her breasts, fingers light against her, only escalating as much as she had. I enjoyed her reaction as she arched her back to press her tits further into my hands, and incidentally working her cock further out and then back in. And I thought furiously. Finally, I hazarded a guess I thought might work. "Maybe once a month?" When she didn't respond right away, I felt myself start to panic. "Or," I added quickly, "that might be too much? Six months? Once a year?"

She interrupted me with a light slap on my ass. "I think once a month is good. But I was thinking... how about this. We do a roleplay night once a month. Every other time you pick, and if you want Mistress Rachel can come out to play. Or we can do something else you want."

It was subtle, but the signs were there. Her hips had sped up slightly, and I was getting more motion as I rode her. And her hands had brushed my cock at least twice. Phase 3 was imminent, and it was tempting to just surrender into it. But there was something... I forced my thoughts away from her hard length pulsing inside of me. "Every other time... so the others, you'd pick?" She nodded with a glint in her eye. Which meant... I felt my eyes narrow. "You have something in mind for next month, don't you?"

She broke out in a grin. "Mmmhmm." I rolled a finger for her to continue. She shrugged. "Remember your Halloween costume from three years ago?" Her voice was starting to get breathy.

I thought hard, even as it became increasingly difficult to ignore her working between my legs. "That was, umm. Wait. You can't be serious."

Her grin widened, and she sped up. I matched her, and we fell into a rhythm, moving together, me riding her as she thrust up, our hands roving over each other, grasping and groping. But she kept up the conversation, and even though her voice was a bit shaky I could hear her attempt at a drawl. "I'm thinkin' the engineer might need the Cap'n to come down and help her with an... oil change." She ground into me, making me moan with lust. "Definitely some sort of friction problem."

I managed to pant out, "I don't think starships need oil changes," but then conversation was lost, and we were just moving together. Fucking, making love, building toward a shared climax. My last coherent thought was, "I'm never going to be able to watch Firefly again."

Best birthday ever.

Fot1234
Fot1234
206 Followers
12