Birthday Anal

Story Info
He gives me the best gift yet.
2.4k words
4.32
48.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was my birthday. I spent half the afternoon getting ready, not because there was that much to do, but because I find the process relaxing. Shaving my legs, my bikini line, the innermost creases of my thighs, and the delicate skin around my most special parts, moisturizing, and meticulously applying makeup, though nothing too slutty. Anyone can fuck a slut, and anyone can say 'yes', but I'm not anyone, and my lover, David, knows that.

I wore a green A-line dress that hit me just above the knee and threw a black cardigan over my shoulder in case it got chilly. I carried a shiny silver clutch and wore black heels with a peek-a-boo toe. My light brown hair was down, resting in gentle waves on my back, and I chose to forego my panties. I've made that decision only one other time, and I reaped the rewards three different times that night, the first two times in the span of less than an hour.

Outside, I hailed a taxi, and made my way Dowtown. I'd tell you about our cocktails, about our wine, about our delicious food, but you don't care about that. You care about the fact that I'm 6'-1", that I have light brown hair, green eyes, and amazing shoulders strung between crossbow collarbones, and rounding off at the ends of those collarbones are distinguished shoulders, smooth and freckled from a youth spent almost entirely poolside. I've got C cup breasts stacked atop a thick waist, perched atop broad hips which narrow dually in to skull-crushing thighs, which are tautly strung to my sinuous calves.

And there I was, tight, tuned, and curvy as an upright bass dying to be strummed and plucked.

Dinner came and went, and I was left with the most stunning buzz, the kind where you've had the perfect amount to drink, where you know what you've had and how much, and you know that's not going to morph or intensify, that you're balanced perfectly in the swell of a wave that you can ride for what feels like forever. You know all you really want is to be penetrated, but you're sober enough to enjoy it prolongedly, to relish it, to get fucked and to fuck back, and to make sure both of you come, hard and shaking, leaving you awkwardly splayed and panting into a moistening spot on your linens.

It began. I slid into the driver's seat of his German car, and started it. Before placing my heeled foot against the pedal, I gently hitched up my dress, exposing my thighs, then my thick but trimmed pubic hairs, and gently let my knees fall to the sides, and as I pulled away from the curb, his left hand started. First with a preliminary rub, the one that says, 'How did I get so fucking lucky?', then finding its way deeper, using my protruding labia as a guide, following the heat and moisture down to the warm, wet triangle formed by my hymen, my perineum, and the seat. His fingers gradually spread me apart and felt their way up over the opening of my vagina, over the tiny scallop of my urethra, and up to my clitoris, which was beginning to swell eagerly, poking out from beneath its hood, willing itself to be teased. Or sucked. Or stroked. Or, or, or...

Things only became more erotic as I pulled on to Lakeshore. Lake Michigan was to our right, the sparkling city to our left, my foot was on the accelerator, and I had two fingers between my legs beginning to stretch and explore the opening of my vagina. People could see us, could see our faces and expressions, but they couldn't see my soft, pink folds being pried apart, couldn't see the tiny beads of sweat collecting against my hairline as I was made to take these hard, unyielding fingers into the softness of my body, as they pressed further into me, pushing against the walls of me and making their way back towards my womb.

I kept my foot on the accelerator and my eyes on the road, but my mind had gone elsewhere. I wasn't entirely sure what was in store for me later, but I had a pretty good idea and whimpered at the thought.

I don't like to speculate on what most women like because I'm not most women, but I, on the other hand, got in touch with my most base desires in my youth with a smutty magazine that belonged to my brother, which I spent long hours reading and re-reading on a tiled bathroom floor while my parents had a yard sale. I remember reading one story over and over, shocked the first time, shocked the second, and rather damp each time subsequent. I remember almost none of the intimate details save for the most important one: he took her anal cherry, and she secretly liked it. I must have read that story several dozen times, and after each, I finished and thought, 'Yes. I want to DO that. I want that done to me.'

My birthday was no exception.

Back at my apartment, I was gently pushed back against a stack of pillows, and David gently climbed up the bed, his knees pressing into the mattress on either side of me until he straddled my face. He unbuckled his belt with the pace of a man who knows what he's doing. Nothing was rushed and feverish because this wasn't a sloppy hookup, and nothing was slow and dragging the way things can sometimes be when a man is unsure of what his partner wants.

His belt was followed by the unbuttoning of his fly, then he slid the waistband down just over his hips, revealing the vee of muscle where his abdomen meets his thighs pointing to the middle of him, a subtle reminder of where I was about to go. He reached into his jeans and fished out his hardening penis, followed by his scrotum, big, swollen, and heavy with sperm. I licked my lips in anticipation, and he gently laid the soft, pink helmet of his dick against my lips.

Meanwhile, I had my right hand working and feeling the swell of blood flooding my sensitive vulva, my middle finger tracing deliberate circles around my swelling clit, sending my Bartholin's gland in to overdrive. My mind went back and forth from the erection resting and seeping pre-cum on my lips, to anticipating what was to come later, and feeling the weighty absence of anything significant between my legs, which only made my tighten my thighs with want and expectation.

Just as the first of his salty fluid made its way into my mouth, he looked down, pressed his hips forward, and said, "Baby, be a good girl and suck on me." Sometimes I'll push my head forward and meet him half way, but sometimes I like to enjoy the feeling of being taken. This was one of those times, and laid still as the head of his penis passed between my lips, pushed across the pulsing softness of my tongue and roof of my mouth, stopping about three quarters of the way in. He pulled back and gently thrust forward again. I made no effort to suck him or form a seal, to do much of anything but let him relish fucking my mouth.

But as he grew harder, virility took over and we were both eager to have him deeper. I leaned my head forward just enough to give him access to the back of my head, and he gently pulled himself deeper into me, pushing the firm head of his penis into my throat, my lips spreading around the base of him, his pubic hairs against the slick of my lips, and his sac pressed firm against my chin.

"That's it. That's my good girl," he whispered, and I felt myself get wetter, moved my fingers faster, and brought myself to a few near orgasms while he continued to penetrate my mouth.

I'm sure he would have loved to continue to completion and watch from above as I swallowed his semen, but it was my birthday, so as he found himself close that place, he reluctantly pulled himself from my mouth, his shiny cock bobbing in worship just above my face, and said, "Turn over. i want to look at you."

I rolled on to my stomach and could feel his weight on the bed next to me. I replaced my right hand back against my clit with no real goal in mind, other than to keep things moving along. He was behind me, naked now, and I felt him moving my dress up over the backs of my freshly shaved thighs, then up over my bare buttocks. He stared for a moment, treasuring the sight, then crawled between my legs, placed his thumbs on either side of my smooth cleft, and split me apart like a peach, revealing my soft, crinkled little pit.

He kept me spread like that, and I could feel the warmth of his breath as his face moved closer. "You're so perfect and round," he said as he gently blew a stream of air over my tight little knot. "So eager, so sensitive," he remarked and traced a circle around me, watching as I clenched and squirmed at his touch. He continued to watch for a bit the way I reacted to his various touches and tickles, the way I would speed up or slow down the movement between my legs.

Then coldness. He squeezed a small dollop of jelly on to his index finger and placed it against my anus, using his thumb and index finger to keep me pried apart. He exerted a barely perceptible pressure and I instinctively seized up a bit. "No, no," he cooed, "be my good girl; let me in." He could feel the instant I relaxed and took full advantage, pushing his finger past my muscle and into my softness. I soaked it all up and let myself be overcome by all the thrill and terror that comes with driving the wrong way down a one way street, that comes with letting someone you can't fully see put their fingers inside you to manipulate the deepest, darkest part of your body.

"Hnnnh!" A whimper came from my throat as if it had literally been pushed up and out from inside me, and I relaxed, letting myself adapt, but before I had time to get there fully, he began to slowly saw in and out of me. More noises sporadically came from my mouth between soft pants of ragged breath as David verbally coached me. "That's it baby. Just relax. Let me have you."

And before I knew it was happening, there was a second finger, pushed all the way in, embedded deep in my bottom alongside the first, and I could feel David pulling the skin around my anus taut, to get a better view, to see me stretched around his fingers, his knuckles and tendons moving beneath his skin as he spread his fingers apart to pry me open. I heard a hard swallow between heavy breaths as he watched me relax for him and touch myself, impossibly close to an orgasm which David perceived, and used the hand that had been holding me open to take me by the forearm and say, "No no, not yet. Get on your knees for me."

He slid his fingers out of me, allowing me to get on my knees and position myself over a stack of pillows. I spread my knees apart, put my face down, and gingerly moved my hand back to my cunt, my bottom in the air, waiting. I could hear him behind me getting ready.

The head of his penis was warm and soft when he pressed it against me, almost deceptively so, and I felt a slight tightness as he began to press into me. I relaxed and rubbed my clitoris a bit faster as he pushed in past my sphincter and into my rectum. There was a moment of sharp pain that was pushed by a delicate warmth and he steadily pushed his penis into me, all the way in, to the very end of me until I felt a dull pain in my belly and let out a sigh. He stayed there for a few moments using both hands to spread me open and see my tender anus stretched around him as I squirmed a bit and struggled to accommodate him while feeling his cockhead pulse deep in my stomach.

He slowly pulled back, and I could feel every part of his dick dragging against me as he softly told me how hard it made him to watch his penis sliding out of my delicate hole. He pulled out until only his helmet was still in me, then took a deep breath and suddenly I was full again and could feel his scrotum pressed against my vagina as I touched myself.

I got about two more mercy strokes to let me adjust, and then it began. It started slowly enough, thrusting in, pulling out, thrusting in, pulling out, but then the tempo changed quickly, thrusting changed to driving, my soft, quick moans rose to animal wails, and he fucked me. Not pornographically fast, but quickly enough that he'd let his penis slip all the way out on every stroke and I didn't have enough time to close all the way before forced his way back in again.

I'd been close to coming for so long and wanted to hold out a little longer, but my body was ahead of the game.

"Oh fuck. I'm there baby. I want you to come with me. I want you to fill me with your sperm." I wailed a bit and listened to the desperate noises David made as he fucked me to my orgasm. My stomach tightened, my vagina was a pulsing, clenching mess, and groaned hard, pushing myself back to meet him, and he pulled me by the waist on to him one final time before coming deep inside me. I could feel him throbbing as his orgasm subsided, and it pushed me through to a second orgasm, less intense than the first, but quick and sharp as a bee sting.

He gracefully let me finish, then gradually pulled his softening dick from my body, lay down beside my heaving, humming chest, and we fell asleep.