Birthday Blues Pt. 02: Bathtime

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delirious with pleasure I shout, "Mum, I'm gonna make a mess!" then fling my arms around her shoulders and hug her and hold on to her for dear life as the orgasmic sensation reaches its climax. This one has been building in my balls all week, so I know it's going to be seriously messy.

My breathing is coming in short, sharp bursts. I squeeze Mum tight as the ferocity of the orgasm shocks me. Everything goes black and a squealing sound erupts from my throat. My back arches involuntarily, and I feel an intense explosion of sheer pleasure tear through my body. I see stars in my eyes as erotic sensations overwhelm me completely.

My legs tremble and my body spasms as the first jet of spunk erupts from the pulsating head, spurting in all directions, like a sprinkler, splattering all over the bathroom. Mum gasps and squeals with shock as the pungent liquid splashes her face and hair. The second squirt ejaculates, even harder, fiercer, and the thick string of gunk splashes over Mum's face and dress. She emits a shrill scream, stunned by the ferocity of my ejaculation.

Then it stops squirting, and what remains discharges slowly, seeping from the urethra and trickling down the shaft like lava from a volcano. Thick cream coats Mum's hand as it oozes from the extremity of my cock. An ungodly amount of spunk leaks out, caking Mum's dainty hand as she pulls and tweaks and strokes my cock, milking every last drop of semen.

"Oh...my...God," she says, stunned.

When the orgasm subsides, I open my eyes just in time to watch Mum use her finger to dab the last globule of spunk from the tip of my deflating cock. Semen strings from from my cock, like sticky ectoplasm, as she pulls her hand away - it's beautiful, a wonderful sight, a parting gesture I'll never forget.

I turn to Mum. She's gazing in my direction with a look of stupefaction on her face, staring off into space, right past me. Thick droplets of semen bead her forehead, lips, nose, and cheeks. It's all in her hair, all over her black dress and dripping off her hand. She looks like she's been slimed by Slimer off The Ghostbusters movie.

"Sorry," I say in a whimper, blushing. "I did you warn you I was going to make a mess." I feel bashful again, so I cover my modestly with my bandaged hands.

Mum stands and makes for the sink and, as she's dabbing at her dress and face with a flannel, mopping the semen from her body, she says, "I think you best let me empty those plums of yours for a while, just until your hands are better and you're able to do it for yourself. So I think it best you sleep in my bed, with me, for the foreseeable."

I can't believe she just said that. My body quivers with excitement as I say, "Mum, I can't do that - I sleep naked."

"So do I, darling," she replies with a smile. "So do I."

12