Birthday Boy

Story Info
Richard gets a birthday surprise he wasn't expecting.
1k words
3.86
91.4k
8
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy smiled with an evil grin, as she led Richard over to the bed and took his clothes off one by one, running her hands over his body as she did so. He stood there in anticipation, waiting to find out what was coming. She cupped his balls and briefly admired his full salute.

"OK, my boy. Face down onto the bed with you," and she pulled out a couple of silk scarves from her bag, then loosely tied his wrists to the bed posts. She placed a couple of pillows under his stomach, so his bum was up in the air, and his erection hung free. Not an especially sexy look, he thought, but she seemed to be enjoying it.

Mandy, too, was naked. All she had with her was her big bag, and he wondered what else she was going to surprise him with. He didn't have to wait long.

Out came a bottle of lubricant and her vibrator. Coating it with the lube, she idly ran it down his back and over his buttocks. And smiled. His balls tightened.

Christ, she was going to fuck him with her vibrator. He didn't know which feeling predominated: fear or excitement, but he certainly felt the rush of adrenaline straight up his dick. He pulled slightly on the tied scarves.

"You know you want it, baby," she cooed, as she ran the vibe gently up and down between his arse cheeks and along the base of his balls. Well, she only had to look at his cock to realise quite how much. He knew how much she liked him to take her up the arse, and knew enough anatomy to realise he also had the advantage of a highly sensitive prostate gland up there. Of course he wanted it.

But that didn't stop him being scared.

Kneeling behind him, she dropped a few spots of lube onto his arse and started to rub it around and around his hole, until he relaxed. Then she placed the tip of the vibe inside. He gasped at the intrusion. Slowly working upwards, she gradually slipped it further inside him, stopping every now and then to allow his muscles to relax as the vibe tip touched them.

"How does that feel, baby?" she whispered, as she started to move it in and out. She didn't turn the motor on, for which he was grateful. Buzzing would have been a distraction. The in-out movement was quite enough on its own.

"Oh God, it's .... fucking .... amazing," he groaned, feeling the pleasure shoot up inside him. No wonder she liked to take it up the arse.

"Ah, but this isn't the surprise," she whispered filthily. "Richard, I'd like you to meet Luigi." He started, and looked behind him. Sure enough, Mandy had a companion, a good-looking dark-haired boy wearing absolutely nothing but a grin and an enormous erection. Richard clenched his buttocks around the vibrator in fear, a reaction which gave him another unexpected spurt of pleasure.

Luigi slipped between his legs, briefly fondled his arse, then started to move the vibrator in and out like Mandy had been doing. His hand closed around Richard's cock, and he wanked him gently at the same time. Richard sighed and gave himself up to the feeling. It was just so good. He closed his eyes.

The sensation that he was about to come was building up inside him again when Luigi removed the vibrator and pressed the head of his cock in its place. Momentarily, Richard clenched again, but then Luigi gently squeezed his balls and he gasped.

He was so close to coming, and he didn't want it to stop. Relax, thought Richard, it'll feel as good as the vibe.

Seconds later, he could feel the other man's hard cock pushing into him, further and further. Shit, even the idea was a turn-on, and he moaned slightly. He opened one eye and glanced at Mandy, now sitting in the bedside chair with her legs up and wide, so he could see that she was absolutely dripping, fingers dipping in and out. She was getting as much fun out of his birthday present as he was.

"I've got a little bet on with Luigi, darling," she grinned. "If he can make both of us come before he does, I'm going to give him £100." Richard felt Luigi reach over to gently tweak one of Mandy's nipples. She offered him two of her fingers to suck. Although his cock was hard inside Richard, it was clear that Luigi was rather more interested in getting inside her.

The idea of that gave him another surge of pleasure, and he groaned again.

Almost imperceptibly at first, Luigi started to thrust inside him, rubbing against his prostate. The feeling was unbelievable, and he thought his head might blow off with the sensation. God, no wonder gay men fuck each other senseless. Seconds later, Richard spurted come all over the bed, as his hips involuntarily started to judder.

"Oh God, .... I'm ..... coming," he moaned uselessly. As if they couldn't tell. Luigi stopped moving while Richard's orgasm seemed to continue for ever, and he ground himself back onto the other man's dick as far as he could go. He could sense Luigi was holding himself back. He clearly wasn't going to spend himself inside Richard, when Mandy was over there, gagging for it.

Richard suspected it wasn't actually the money which was the main motivation.

A few seconds later, Luigi pulled himself out of Richard, pulled the used condom off into a tissue and seamlessly put another one on. He moved over to where Mandy was sitting and lifted her effortlessly up and onto his cock. Resting her buttocks on his hands and her back against the wall, he thrust into her again and again, her legs twisted around him. Richard watched from below, as the boy's cock slipped in and out of her, covered in her juices.

Suddenly Mandy tensed, and he knew her orgasm was coming. She arched her back, ground her pussy down onto Luigi's cock and gasped.

"Ooh, yess, oh, oh God, I'm coming," she moaned. She grabbed his hair, pulled his head back and hissed through her teeth "I ... want ... to ... hear ... you ... come." Luigi needed no further telling, and pumped hard into her while grunting out his own orgasm.

Apparently, Italian really was his native tongue, Richard noted with amusement.