Birthday Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You didn't do anything did you?" she asked.

Roger noticed he didn't hear that from the speakers, just in front of him.

She smiled. "The microphone is in my hand, covered until we're ready."

Roger nodded. "Er, I mean, no I didn't do anything, sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry," she winked, "that's just as good. Are you ready for me to put my mic on?"

"Yeah."

She smiled. "Just relax and let me do everything."

Roger swallowed.

"And for goodness sakes relax." She laughed. "Okay, I'm putting the mic on." Ginger stood up and took off her gown. As it slid down her body, Jason, Randy and Roger gasped. "Look away boys, this is for Roger's pleasure only." Ginger put the microphone on the side of her neck. Roger saw it had tape on it which made it stick.

"Fancy," he said, then covered his mouth as the whole auditorium heard what he said. Laughter from the audience.

Ginger kneeled on the floor. "You fancy me?"

"Yeah."

Ginger rubbed the outside of Roger's thighs with her hands then unbuttoned his jeans. She put her hand in his pants and gently slid out his half erect cock. "I could see you watching me while I was down on the stage. I could see how much you wanted to touch me." She massaged his shaft. "How much you wanted to come. All over my face, in my mouth."

Roger let out a groan which was heard in the auditorium. It didn't stop him from enjoying the pleasurable moment. In fact, he forgot that he was in an auditorium. All he knew was Ginger and his cock. He felt her tongue rub against the head of his cock which sent his head flying back against his seat and as it did so, she slid his cock into her mouth and worked on it. Licking up and down, up and down, in and out, faster and faster, Roger watching the beads of sweat on her forehead as the smell of her perfume, jasmine, seeped into his nostrils. Roger's mouth opened, his tongue lolling to the side, wanting to go out of his mouth and lick Ginger all over and as he thought about it, all he could do was scream "Oh my god! Yes!" and felt himself spasm and shiver as his hot cock ejaculated into her mouth. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and gave that smirk. Dribbles of semen still on the corners of her mouth.

Jason offered his handkerchief.

"Oh, we won't be needing the handkerchief, thank you," said Ginger slyly. She licked Roger's cock again, but this time on the sides of it and at the tip. Then Ginger picked up her gown, slid it over her shoulders and tied it up. She took off her microphone and held it in her fist again then whispered to Roger. "Meet me outside at the front." She kissed Roger on the cheek and the audience cheered.

"Ladies and gentlemen!" cheered Manick. "A round of applause for Ginger and the birthday boy, Roger Donovan! Don't you wish you had a birthday today!"

The audience applauded as Ginger walked back to the stage. Once she reached the cowboy and Manick, they all bowed again and then waved.

"That wraps up the show tonight, folks!" said Manick. "There'll be souvenirs sold out front if you'd like any! More handkerchiefs, if you need them. Gowns, condoms, knickknacks, posters! Come, come and buy! Or if you're exhausted and need to turn in, which is understandable after the fucking you just had, have a safe drive home! Have a good night, everyone!"

3

Jason nodded to Randy after he came out of the washroom. Randy had to wash up, and Jason didn't bother to ask specifically what he had to wash up. Roger had his hands in his pockets looking toward the swarm of people exiting the building or buying souvenirs. They were in the foyer.

"You guys want to check out the souvenirs?" asked Randy.

Jason stretched. "I'm beat man, I gotta head into work tomorrow."

"Thought you'd get a date tonight?" laughed Roger.

"Oh!" Jason tapped his pocket. "Tomorrow night. The girl that was sitting in front of you, I got her number, and she and I are going to have a good romp tomorrow." He winked.

Randy slapped Jason's back. "That's awesome man! I'm too slow for the count, so I guess I lucked out this evening."

"Well, we'd better go." Jason started walking then looked back. Roger wasn't moving. "Hey you coming or what? Figured you'd be excited to go home."

Roger continued looking at the swarm of people. "She told me to meet her out front after the show."

Jason shrugged. "Okay, suit yourself, but I don't think she'll show. She probably just says that to everyone."

"Really?" asked Randy.

"I don't know, just guessing." Jason looked toward the door. "It's raining out there man. Don't forget your umbrella."

"She'll probably have one," smiled Randy. "They always do."

"Hey! Don't talk about her like that!" Jason shook his head. "You can't compare her to a prostitute. It's a lot different."

"How would you know?"

Jason shrugged. "I don't know, just guessing. Anyway, I'm heading out to the car. Follow me if you're following." Jason walked toward the door followed by Randy.

Roger put his hands in his pockets. He gave a sigh then felt something hit him on the shoulder. He looked around, then looked down. Standing there was a short person with black hair, wearing a long black jacket.

"Evening, birthday boy! It's me, Manick!" He laughed. "Forgive me if you didn't recognize me out of costume. Perhaps I'm a lot shorter than you expected?"

"Sorry." Roger tried to look the other way.

"No worries," smiled Manick motioning toward the door. "Shall we. Ginger will be along in a minute . . . ah, there she is!"

A lady wearing a black rain jacket with a hood covering her hair approached. She took Manick's arm and they proceeded to head outside. Once outside Manick opened the umbrella and held it above himself and Roger.

"The limo is this way," said Manick. "Hope you don't mind the quick get-a-way, but if they had recognized Ginger, then we'd be stopping for autographs."

From the corner of his eye, Roger could see Jason and Randy going into Jason's car. To his surprise the limo was across the street. Roger smiled as he saw Jason getting out of the car. Randy did the same.

"These are my friends," explained Roger.

"Ah, yes!" smiled Manick. "I do remember seeing them. Good day fellas." He shook hands with both of them. "Enjoyed the show, did you?"

"Yes we did," replied Jason, nodding and trying to avoid looking at the lady next to Manick. "Thank you very much."

Randy smiled. "So we all going to a party?"

The lady laughed. "Sorry boys, this is a private party." She smiled as Randy's jaw dropped open. "Guess I still sound the same."

"Hell yeah!" laughed Randy.

Ginger fumbled underneath her rain jacket, then stepped back, squatted and picked something up from the ground. She handed it to Randy. "Here you go, a souvenir." She winked then grabbed Roger's arm. "Shall we go, birthday boy?"

"Guess we're going for cake," laughed Roger.

"Oh," snickered Ginger. "You'll be eating more than cake." She kissed him on the cheek and led him to the limo.

Manick waved then closed the umbrella. "Well, that's my cue. I'm the driver. Goodnight boys."

Randy and Jason watched Manick, Ginger, and Roger enter the limousine. When it drove past them, Ginger stuck her head out the window and yelled "No need to wait up!"

Jason nodded, then opened his door. "Guess we're going home. What'd she give you?"

"I don't know." Randy opened his hand and gasped when he saw what it was. It looked green and it felt soft. There was no mistaking it. "Holy shit! Her panties!"

"Oh my god!" Jason's jaw dropped. "Can I hold it?"

"No way, it's mine!"

Jason shook his head. "Oh well, panties won't do it for us. Can you believe his luck?"

"Yeah." Randy shrugged. "Oh well, he is the birthday boy."

12