Birthday Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria was close, just on the edge as she focused only on the feeling of Chris inside her. She didn't come easily, but she was close and this was going to be intense for her. She'd wanted to feel this way the whole night and she was getting her wish. It might have been the combination of having sex where anyone could discover them. It might have been the effect Chris always had on her, his virile presence turning her on, his lust for her inflaming her. It might have been the exquisite contact of his big hands on her ass as he controlled her motion.

Whatever additional stimulation there was for Gloria, it paled in comparison to the feeling of Chris' big cock inside her. His shaft curved upwards at just the right angle to find exactly the places that brought her off. The swollen head and ridge behind dragged at her sensitive flesh every time he withdrew. His girth stretched and filled her until she felt absolutely full. She loved having his cock inside her. As they fucked, Gloria's cunt flowed and mixed with the pre-cum leaking from Chris.

He felt wonderful inside her, every inch of him sliding past her lips to be held tightly by the hot, smooth walls of her cunt. He pushed deep into her and she squeezed her muscles to grasp him. Gloria push her pelvis so her clit rubbed him from the outside as his cock stimulated her from within. She was sweating inside and out. The head of his cock inflamed her as it slid in and out. His cock was long and hard in her, filling every crevice of her, probing her and reaching her inner core.

Gloria's breathing turned ragged. Her back arched as her hips pushed into Chris, her face filled with urgency. Gloria knew she was about to go over the edge and made every motion about bringing herself there. At last it happened. Her mouth opened as she cried out his name.

Chris felt the change in her body as Gloria's tight pussy grabbed him even tighter with its spasms. Her chest and neck flushed red and beads of perspiration broke out over her neck and face. Her nails dug into his arms as her cunt pulled him deeper into her.

Gloria felt the peak of her climax as it ran from her toes to the top of her head. The pleasure overtook her and startled her with its intensity. She came and came and it didn't stop as Chris continued to thrust inside her.

Gloria's climax sent Chris over. She didn't usually climax with such intensity and the response of her body brought him to a place he'd rarely been. His hands pulled her tight against him he felt her contract around him. His own orgasm began. First he felt the head of his cock swell and his shaft pulsed. His ball sac grew hard as the first stream of his cum entered the channel leading to his cock. He totally lost any control as the first spasm hit. Streams of white, hot cum spurted out of him and into her. His ass tensed and his face grimaced as his cock throbbed and expanded and continued to shoot into her. Four, five, six times he squirted deep in her, filling her with his sticky seed. Every time he shot he pulled her tighter and that increased his pleasure.

Gloria could feel him pulsing inside her. Her first orgasm was just receding as Chris came and it started another wave that overtook her crashed against her insides. She just went with it, her mind leaving her as her body responded to his motions. She rode him hard as she felt him pulse in her again and again, flooding her, filling her, leaving her drained just as her pussy drained his cock. She was satiated and fell against him. Her mind returned, and she wondered if she would leak his cum all over the seat.

To be continued.

12