Birthday Cake

Story Info
Daddy breaks my mind then makes me take my birthday present.
4k words
193.9k
230
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VivianNyx
VivianNyx
206 Followers

"Okay, you ready, Amy?"

I hear the click of a lighter and know that Daddy's lighting candles. I squirm in my seat, trying to peek out underneath the blindfold but Daddy has it good and tight. I'm not seeing anything unless he wants me to.

I'm so excited. Finally, I'm going to be an adult. And I'm so happy that I get to spend the day with Daddy. I never see him much anymore, and Mom isn't happy with me wanting to visit. Still, it isn't every day that your daughter turns 18 years old. Besides, she wouldn't let him come to my party later on. I really want him to be there for my birthday, even if it's just for a little while.

I hear footsteps and smell the unmistakable scent of burning candles. Daddy's bringing the cake to the table. I don't know why he has the blindfold on, since I can tell it's a cake. It isn't going to be much of a surprise.

"Alright, you ready?" Daddy asks again, and I nod enthusiastically, my mouth already watering.

I feel his hands at the back of my head and the blindfold loosens until it falls away completely. I take a deep breath before I open my eyes, a smile breaking out across my face at the sight in front of me.

It's a vanilla cake, with pink swirls of icing spelling outHappy Birthday Amy! There are exactly eighteen blue candles sticking up from the cake, little flames burning, wisps of smoke curling into the air.

"Oh, Daddy, it's wonderful!" I breathe, looking up at him and smiling. He has this strange look on his face, but I figure it's simply too much for him to think of his little girl growing up so fast.

"Why don't you make a wish, hun?" Daddy says, stepping closer and placing his hand on my shoulder. He rubs slow circles into my skin there, and I relax under his touch.

I close my eyes and think for a second. I really can't wish for anything else, not in this moment. I'm here, with Daddy, celebrating my eighteenth birthday, and I'm going to have the best party ever in just a couple hours. I think back on all the other birthdays I've had, all the times Daddy isn't there to see me grow up, and I know what I want my wish to be this year.

I wish that Daddy enjoys my birthday just as much as me.

Satisfied, I take a deep breath, hold it for a moment, then blow out all the candles at once.

Daddy goes to get plates and forks, and I start plucking the candles out of the cake, licking the icing off the bottoms. When Daddy comes back he cuts me a big piece of cake - the part withAmy written on top in pink swirly letters - and hands me the plate. I waste no time in shoveling a huge forkful down my throat.

"Mm, Daddy it's so good!" I moan, shoving another piece of cake into my mouth. He clears his throat and I look over at him. He's smiling at me, but it's strange, like another expression is warring to take over his features.

"I'm glad you like it, Amy girl," Daddy says, ducking his head down. I shrug and keep eating my cake.

We sit there in silence, me munching away at my birthday cake, and Daddy sitting next to me. I start feeling a little lightheaded, and I ask Daddy to get me some water. When he gets up, I notice he's barely touched his cake. I look behind me; he's busy fiddling with the faucet. I reach out and take his plate, shoveling the cake in my mouth as fast as I can.

I put it back before he returns, trying not to giggle like a schoolgirl. Daddy comes back and sets a glass of water down on the table, sitting back in his chair. He looks at his plate, then looks at me, something sparking in his eyes.

"Amy, did you eat my cake?" he asks, a smile tugging at his lips. "Tell the truth."

"Yes, I did, Daddy!" I practically shout. My hands shoot to my mouth, my eyes growing wide. I didn't mean to say that. I want to lie. We both would have known it's me, but still...

"Uh, s-sorry," I stammer, lowering my hands to my lap. I shake my head, wondering why I feel so dizzy all of a sudden.

I see Daddy reaching towards me and I look at him. "You've got something here, Amy," he says, and I look down. A bit of cake has land on my chest, just above my right breast. I blush, embarrass that it's fallen in such a prominent place.

"Oh, god—" I start, making to move.

"Stay there," Daddy says, and for some reason I feel frozen to the spot. The flush is rising in my cheeks, and I want to clean myself up, but I just don't feel like moving.

"I'll get it," Daddy whispers, and he reaches out again, his hand coming closer to my chest. I want to move back, move away, but I can't, and I don't understand why. I feel like I'm floating away.

Daddy's finger touches my skin, and I shiver a little. He scoops up the piece of cake, then raises his finger to my lips. I look at him, confused, even more so at the darkness that seems to have come over his eyes.

I sit there for a moment, not sure what's going on, until Daddy says, "Open."

My mouth goes wide, and so do my eyes.What the hell? I didn't want to open my mouth, and yet...

A weird smile spreads across Daddy's lips and he slowly moves his hand closer to my face, sticking his finger in my mouth.

"Close."

It's like someone else is in my body, making me do it. But my mouth closes around Daddy's finger. I can taste the pink and white icing, and the fleshy taste of his hand. Reflexively my tongue moves, licking the icing off of his finger, and I see something dangerous flash in his eyes as I do it.

My heart is racing. What the hell is going on?? Why is Daddy shoving his finger into my mouth? More importantly, why am Iletting him? I didn't want to do this. I'm so confused.

I don't have much time to think about it because soon I'm gagging, Daddy shoving another finger in my mouth, the both of them tickling the back of my throat. I cough around his hand, feel my saliva slipping out past my lips and running down my chin. I'm scared, now.

"You like this, Amy?" Daddy asks, and I shake my head no, eyes blinking back tears. I don't understand what's happening.

"Really?" he says, pushing his fingers further, sending me heaving a second time. "Really, now? Because I think youdo like it. Don't you, Amy? Tell me you like it."

I feel this strange urge to nod welling up inside of me. I panic, trying to force myself to stop, to shake my head no or at least keep it still, but I'm fighting a losing battle. A heavy weight pushes my head down, then disappears so that it rises back up again.

I nod yes.

I barely have time to register the sick grin on Daddy's face before he stands up, his fingers suddenly gone from my mouth. I gasp for air, raising my hand to wipe the spit away from my chin.

Daddy is fumbling with something in front of me, and when I can finally focus my gaze again, I see that he is standing there with his pants around his knees, something long and thick sitting in his hand.

His cock.

I freeze. Whatever I had thought was going on, it surely isn't this. But there's no mistaking it: Daddy, my very own father, standing in front of me with his hard, throbbing cock pointing straight at me.

I blink, then I blink again. And again, and again, but no matter how many times I blink, Daddy's cock doesn't go away. Just then he starts stroking it, slowly, and I feel my stomach drop to the floor.

"Daddy... what are you doing..." I ask, my voice barely a whisper.

"Do you want to eat this, too, Amy?" Daddy asks me, stepping closer. I recoil, leaning back in my chair, but that doesn't stop his approach. He asks me again, and I shake my head vehementlyno, relieved that I'm able to at least protest it this time.

Daddy hums, then looks over at the table. Most of my cake is still sitting there. He reaches for it and takes a fistful of cake in his hand. I watch as Daddy takes the cake and spreads it over his cock, the flesh turning a mix of pink and white.

"What about now, Amy? Do you want to eat it now? I know how much you like cake..." I shake my head no again, screwing my eyes shut, hoping that when I open them this will all go away somehow.

Suddenly I feel something grasping at my head and I gasp in pain as it pushes me forward. I can feel Daddy's fingers digging into my skull. My eyes fly open and my breath stops as I see Daddy's cock mere inches from my face.

"Suck it," Daddy says.

The next thing I know my mouth is filled with the taste of icing and something else, something fleshy and musky and distinctly like Daddy, and I feel the pink icing sliding around on my tongue, and it's not long before my brain finally registers thatI'm sucking my Daddy's cock and I start screaming around it, the sound of my voice muffling as it disappears into his flesh.

"Oh, Amy, girl, it feels so good when you scream like that," I hear Daddy moan, and it feels like his cock goes even deeper down my throat. "But I'm afraid we can't let the neighbors hear you, so I'm going to need you to shut up."

It's like someone rips the vocal cords right out of my throat. Suddenly the room is filled only with the obscene sounds of my sucking mouth, and no matter how hard I strain, no scream is escaping past my lips. My heart is pounding against my chest. I have no idea what is going on, why I suddenly seem to be doing whatever Daddy asks of me, and I don't know how to make it stop.

"That's it, Amy girl," Daddy says, "suck it like you mean it." And just when I thought it was bad enough, I start moving my mouth back and forth along Daddy's cock, sucking it just like he told me to.

I've never sucked a dick before; I have no idea what I'm doing. But Daddy doesn't seem to mind as my lips wrap around his shaft, tongue swiping the underside before I swallow as much of his cock as I can.

It's hell; it's as if something has taken over my body, and all I can do is watch in horror as I bob my head up and down on Daddy's cock.

"God, Amy, you're gonna make me cum," I hear him groan, and suddenly panic rises up in me again because the last thing I want is to swallow Daddy's cum. I lift my hands to his thighs, pushing against them, trying to pull myself free from his dick, but then I feel Daddy's hands on the back of my head again. He's holding me in place, his cock ramming into the back of my throat and I can barely breathe, feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Here you go, baby girl, here's your present... oh, you're gonna like this," and I'm screaming again but Daddy seems too far gone to tell me to shut up, too busy fucking my face 'til he cums, and then I feel his cock throbbing, hot and heavy on my tongue, and the next thing I knew I'm choking on Daddy's cum as it shoots straight down my throat.

Immediately he lets go of me and I fall back into the chair, spluttering and coughing and trying to breathe.

"Did you like that, baby?" Daddy asks me, and I look up at him, hatred blazing in my eyes.

"No," I spit, my eyes shooting daggers.

Daddy scoffs and grabs my chin roughly, pulling my face toward him.

"Tell me you liked it," he growls.

"I liked it, Daddy," I say.

Another blush rises up my cheeks and I'm mortified. Why did I say that?? How could this be happening?

Daddy is laughing at me, an ugly leer on his face, and he stands up, pushing my face away from him.

"Get up, slut," he says, and within seconds I'm on my feet. I'm finding it impossible to control myself. I make to sit back down, but my knees won't bend. "Strip," Daddy says, and my hands fly to my dress, pulling the fabric up over my head. I feel like I'm going to throw up because my arms won't listen to me, won't behave when I tell them to stop unhooking my bra, please don't pull my panties down, and then I'm standing there, naked, in front of my father.

Before I can even make a move to cover myself, Daddy says, "Hands down," and my arms are stuck to my sides.

Daddy steps closer, stalking around me, touching first my shoulders, then my back. I shiver in disgust as his hands move over my body, feel a sob escape my lips as he flicks his fingers over my pert nipples. The shame is killing me. I want to die.

Daddy stops in front of me, his hand traveling down my body, stopping just above my virgin pussy and I almost cry with relief when he moves his hand away.

"I want to eat some cake, too," Daddy says, and my face scrunches up in confusion.

"Get on the table," he says, and again I'm moving against my will, climbing on to the perfectly set table, the place where just a short while ago I had been happily eating my birthday cake. I steady myself on my hands and my knees, Daddy pushing me forward until my pussy is positioned directly over my cake.

"Sit," Daddy says.

I look down at my pretty cake, feeling the same heaviness that made me nod my head earlier now pushing at my ass, urging me to sit down, and I don't want to, don't want the cake to be ruin, want some piece of what had been a perfect day to remain. But it's no use. The feeling gets heavier and heavier until it's too painful to try and stop it, and slowly, with quivering legs, my body moves lower.

The icing feels cold against my skin, the cake squishing up inside my virgin pussy and it feels so uncomfortable, so sticky and wrong and I hate how it feels, squishing up inside of me, but I can't stop.

"Get it all inside, you nasty slut," Daddy groans, and I feel tears pricking at my eyes as my body starts grinding into the table, pieces of cake slipping further inside my little pussy.

"That's it, Amy girl, now play with your tits," I hear Daddy say, and I know it's useless but I can't help but scream no! inside my head, even as my hands rise effortlessly, fingers gripping my erect nipples and twisting them.

Then Daddy comes to the front of the table and I feel my soul break in two. In one hand he has his cock, stroking it, pointing it straight at me; in the other, his phone is up.

He's taking a video.

"That's it, you filthy whore, keep going," he commands. "Don't you stop, you hear me? Moan like you like it."

I'm really crying, now, tears falling freely down my face, even as I'm moaning and twisting my nipples and grinding my pussy into what is left of my beautiful birthday cake.

It's helpless. Somehow, Daddy's done something to me to make me do whatever he says. It's impossible to disobey him. I have no idea how something like this can happen, but it doesn't matter. It's too late for me now.

Daddy puts his phone down and tells me to come over, and again I'm crawling on the table. I can feel pieces of cake falling from my pussy as I crawl. He grabs me roughly and turns me around, facing away from him, and before I can protest I feel something else wet pressing against my cunt, and I hear Daddy making obscene slurping noises from behind me and realize he's licking my little pussy.

"Daddy, no! Please, stop!" I cry, eyes blinded by tears.

But all I get is a muffled shut up and my lips are zipped, pressed tightly together and not even the sobs can come out anymore. Behind me Daddy has his face shoved in my cunt, and I can feel him mouthing roughly at my pussy, pushing the cake further inside me.

"Oh, Amy girl, you taste so sweet," Daddy says, and I feel his tongue swipe roughly over my clit. "This is the best cake I've ever had," and he does it again, and I can feel something shooting through me.

I'm crying hard now, the sobs stuck in my throat but the tears flooding my cheeks, because I don't want what I know he's about to give me.

"I'm gonna make you feel good, Amy," Daddy says, tonguing my clit, and I shake my head no, straining against myself to move away from him. I'm squirming, but not for the reason I would like: no matter how much I hate it, I can't stop my body from reacting to what he's doing.

I hate this, and I hate him, and I wish he was dead, wish I was dead, wish for anything but this—

"You're gonna cum for me, Amy," Daddy says, licking at my dripping slit and rolling my clit around in his fingers. No, no! but it's no use, I can feel it pooling in my stomach, rising inside me, threatening to explode at any moment.

"Cum for me, Amy. Do it now." And I can't disobey him, I've fallen prey to his desires and the sensations running through my own body as my climax explodes, my hips bucking into Daddy's face as I scream, at the force of my orgasm, and at the shame and humiliation that washes over me at the same time.

"Atta girl," I hear him say, even as I slump forward, trying to catch my breath. I'm crying into my arm and Daddy has gone away, moved somewhere I can't see and I don't even care, I hate myself, I hate being alive, I fucking hate him.

Then I hear the sound of the lighter again and notice the scent of a burning candle. I barely have time to look up when I feel something poking at my asshole. I yelp in surprise and push instinctively, trying to keep whatever it is out of me, but Daddy shoves it inside me anyway and I cry out at the pain, cry out again as something drops onto my thigh and burns my skin and I realize that Daddy's just shoved a candle up my asshole.

"Now it's time for your real present," I hear him say, and he's dragging me across the table until my tits are lying on top of it, my toes barely keeping my balance on the floor.

I feel something hard pressing at the entrance to my pussy and I scream, knowing what he's trying to do, hating him for it, dreading losing my virginity to my own father, horrified that he would do this to me and now I can see why my Mom has kept him away from me all this time, but It's too late, it's too late for me, it's already done.

In one swift motion Daddy drives his cock inside my pussy, breaking past the hymen and shoving himself inside me until he's balls deep in my virgin cunt. The pain sends me mute, screams catching in my throat as stars erupt behind my eyes and my body quivers in agony, the sting radiating out throughout my lower half.

I barely register the feeling of something warm and wet trickling down my inner thigh, and the thought crosses my mind that it might be blood, but then Daddy starts fucking me hard and fast and each thrust sends any semblance of a thought straight out of my mind. From far away I can hear screaming, and I'm thinking it might be me again, crying and screaming no no no Daddy please oh god why, and he's not even telling me to shut up this time, seems to love hearing me scream.

"Happy birthday to you..."

The melody floats up from behind me and I scream so loud I'm afraid I'll lose my voice, I scream because Daddy's fucking me, Daddy stolen my virginity, his daughter's virginity, and now he's fucking singing Happy Birthday because this is his sick, twisted idea of a present.

"Happy birthday to you..."

A second time, and I'm choking on tears and spit and screams, thinking this is the worst birthday I've ever had, the worst present I could have ever gotten, the worst thing that's ever happened to me, and I'm praying to god that at any moment Mom comes through that door and saves me, that someone finds me, calls the cops and stops this torture.

"Happy birthday dear Amy..."

Daddy's speeding up now, and I hate the sound of my name on his tongue, hate the way he draws it out, moaning it as he engages in his filthy incestual lust, and I hate him, I hate him so fucking much—

"Happy birthday—to—you..." and Daddy thrusts with each word, the last one sending him the furthest inside of me, and I didn't care if I never spoke again, I scream with everything that I have, scream because Daddy's hit my cervix, scream because it fucking hurts, scream because Daddy's just come inside his little girl's cunt, scream because I've been ruined, scream because I want to die.

Daddy pulls out and I collapse on the table, my face landing in what is left of the birthday cake. I couldn't hear Daddy moving over the sound of my crying, but suddenly I feel something on my face and open my eyes to see him wiping the rest of his cum on my cheeks.

VivianNyx
VivianNyx
206 Followers
12