Birthday Candle

Story Info
Birthday surprise for my wife.
1.4k words
3.44
36.9k
6
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK Chip What the hell!!

So yes I know you warned me it was birthday and to be surprised but this is over the top. So we go to dinner you order some exotic bottle of champagne followed by a glass or two of after dinner drinks. Then there was the movie which I enjoyed followed up with some more drinks at a local pub. We then went to that little after hours place that we so enjoy, the music was great, the snacks wonderful and the crowd interesting.

Things started to wind down and I asked you if we should be leaving and you responded not yet the next show will be starting in a while. Some new faces came into the club and went out to the dance floor. The woman was beautiful the men handsome. They danced for a while and the crowd continued to thin. He then carefully and skillfully started to undress her as they danced. One article after another until she just had on bra panties and half slip. She then returned the favor opened his shirt and removed his slacks. MY god this man is beautiful!!

They continued to move around the dance floor kissing each other with great passion and moving their hands in the all the correct places to tease each other. Several more songs were played before they came over to our table. You ordered them some drinks and refilled mine. They wish me a happy birthday and he asked if he could give me a birthday kiss. I leaned forward expecting a peck on the cheek but was met with some incredible lips and a very strong tongue. We kissed for a few moments and he asked if I wanted to dance.

We sailed out on the dance floor for a couple of numbers and then some very smooth jazz came on and he pulled me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder as we continue to saunter across the floor the music ended he gave me another kiss and we returned to the table. You were talking to his partner and both of you were laughing.

We came back to the table he kissed his partner and they went back to the dance floor. We drank away watching them as more people left the club. He then approached me and asked to dance with me again but his choice of music. It was a slow romantic ballad and as we moved across the dance floor he continued to caress my body with his hands telling my how beautiful I was. We kissed again and he pulled me against his body so I could feel his manhood. I gasped and told him that his lady partner was very lucky to have him, he remarked that not as lucky as it was to have her.

He continued to press his manhood against me and kept touching my breast and nipples, through my clothes. His partner came over and said do not be shy I share my husband on special occasions. I smiled and she place my hand on him so I could get an idea of his size. She then said as long as I have been with him it always hurts the first few moments but you learn to accommodate his size. She then kissed him and turned to me and said happy birthday.

The waiters that were left pushed 2 tables together and covered them with a down comforter. This gorgeous hunk of man looked at me and said happy birthday would you like to unwrap you gift or should I? I just nodded and he dropped his shorts down. His wife came over and kissed his lips than lowered herself to place him in his mouth and began to bring him to full size. You grabbed me took off my dress and panties, lowered me to the table and started to lick me that way you know how to get me super wet. You worked on me furiously trying to prepare me for my present and moving your fingers in and out of me so that I could take in his penis.

His wife stood up came over kissed me lightly and sucked on my nipples. She told me to just take it easy spread my legs up and out when he enters you, she then placed a pillow under me, getting me level with him.

He then pressed the tip against me and I could not believe how big he was. He started to ease into me but it was getting uncomfortable so I asked him to wait, he pulled himself out. His wife adjusted my legs, put another pillow underneath me and then poured lubricant all over her fingers and hand. I expected her to smooth the liquid over her husband but instead she placed her fingers into me and started a circular motion inside. She massaged my clitoris and started me on the road to the first orgasm. I closed my eyes as I was getting closer and she kissed me then withdrew her fingers, her husband was right there and slid into me easily. I took about half his penis when his wife reached down to massage my clitoris again. He continued to work it in and out of me until he felt he had inserted what he could and maximize the feeling of fullness without displeasure. He then lowered himself down and started a very rhythmic thrust. His wife was still stimulating me and I was going over the top when he pushed into me again. I lost control and soaked the table with fluids. He continued to move and triggered some rolling orgasm that I so enjoy. This went on for what seemed to be a long time when I said I needed a break. He stopped and kissed me and just moved slowly letting me catch my breath.

His wife came over and let me know that he was getting close and his semen belonged to her. She asked if he could pull out at the last moment and let her catch it. I responded that he really needed to ejaculate inside of a woman as the semen should not be wasted. She insisted that she owned this and she would work with me to receive it, nothing would be lost as they had done this many times before. She further stated that she loans out his penis and lips only. I then offered to swap places with her, and told her his seed should be inside of her. She smiled kissed me and said oh hell yes.

He removed himself and I felt that emptiness when a lover leaves you. I moved off the table, the staff changed the linen and added a new pillow for her back. She took my place and he started to enter her. As wet as they both were it was a slow process that really surprised me, she was very petite and had never gotten used to his size although he had been inside of her countless times. She moved around adjusted her legs and kept taking more and more of him. When he reached her limit he started a rhythmic movement bringing her quickly to orgasm. I kissed him and started to suck on his nipples, he told me to bite them as he would focus on the pain when he filled her.

He looked at her and asked her to cum one more time for him. She accommodated his request and he released his fluids into her, throwing his head back as the pleasure ran through him. I bit his nipple and could felt some warm fluid in my mouth, he continued to enjoy his wife filling her completely. They laid together for a long time just kissing and holding each other. You kissed me and said happy birthday, sorry you did not get to blow the candle out but someone else had taken care of it.

You put my panties and dress back on kissed me and asked if I wanted to go home. I said no I needed a hotel room a mini bar and me so she could continue to celebrate. Although he was fun, I was now in the mood for a penis that would fit me perfectly. You asked where we would find one of those and I responded I knew a source.