Birthday Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held back, only lightly licking her pussy lips. She begged louder "Ohhhh please Karen honey, tongue fuck me girl." I'd never done it before, but I knew what to do. Slowly, I eased my tongue from her clit towards her arse. There was a little hollow and knowing I was in the right place, I pushed my tongue inside her. She moaned so loud I thought the people next door would hear her. She tasted so sweet, I poked her hard and deep as I could with my tongue and held her nipples tight with my hands. I moved my head a little, but didn't need to as she moved her pussy down onto my tongue faster and faster. She shuddered as I twisted her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, and her pussy muscles grabbed my tongue in deeper as she came all over it. Her cum tasted great and I sucked every last drop I could from her.

Rich moaned loud as he stroked himself off. Watching us had turned him on so good, he couldn't help himself. He stood quickly and pumped his cum all over Julie's back. I reached up over her and massaged it in, my hands were covered and I brought them back down between our bodies and rubbed her tits well. She fell onto the couch beside me. Rich joined us and we shared each others juices in threesome kisses.

I had no idea what was coming next...

12