Birthday Celebration

Story Info
He finally gets Lily alone on her birthday.
2.9k words
4.3
21.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all these years, I was finally going to have Lily to myself on her birthday. I was determined that I was going to make it a great one. You see, Lily had been ignored by her husband for years, and was only now getting used to the idea that a birthday with her man was going to be a day where she was put first.

Lily is a very sexual creature, although she's a little shy when it comes to telling me what she wants. She's so willing to please me that I think she forgets that a lot of the fun for me is finding new and exciting ways to please HER. I planned this day, however, based on what I'd heard her say during the course of a couple of very hot phone sessions. She had also dropped some hints, pointing me to a website or two that had some very interesting toys... some for her, and some for me.

A strong, intelligent and resourceful woman, Lily is also blessed with a delicious little submissive streak that matches perfectly with my desire to occasionally possess her and bend her to my will. While we're normally 'partners,' there are definitely times when I know she wants me to take control, to make her do things, and be my little sex-toy slut.

We had both taken Friday off of work, and had the kids safely at school. I'd written her a letter telling her all about my ideas for the day, and wondered if she'd picked up on all the hints. I'd also sent her a little package that might come in handy, with a couple of hints for the day. I was also curious about whether she had done the shopping that she said she was going to do, but decided that I'd have to plan as if she hadn't, and play it by ear if she had.

Chapter 1

She called me to let me know that she was a few minutes away, and I made the last few preparations for the three full meals planned for the day. Breakfast was going to be a short one, because we only had a few minutes before we had to go for her haircut. I figured it was going to have to be limited to some coffee with a shot of her favorite flavored "cream."

Lily came to the front door with a small bag that I imagined carried a change of clothes or two, and perhaps some toys she wanted to play with. I opened the door and let her in. I slipped her coat off her shoulders and undressed her with my eyes. She stood in front of me, with her hands behind her back, holding her bag. She was wearing a white blouse that fit snugly against her breasts; clearly not wearing a bra, the material was stretched by the buttons holding it closed, with the top few undone, showing tasty cleavage. She wore a knee length skirt and what I thought were thigh high stockings. She looked beautiful and incredibly young and sexy, made up just right, and with the crowning touch, a black ribbon choker around her neck. I had told her so many times how young she really was, both inside and out, and I was hoping that she'd felt that way as she prepared for the day; it was a shame that she was clearly not aware of how incredibly desirable I found her. I hoped by the end of the day she would have no doubt.

I pulled her close, tilted her chin up, and with little pretense, pressed my mouth against hers in a deep passionate kiss. I knew she could feel my cock against her, hot and hard and anxious to be inside her.

"You're mine, you know," I said forcefully, staring directly into her eyes.

"Yes" was all she replied, meekly. She brought her hands from behind her back and showed them to me. She was wearing the Velcro cuffs I had sent her a few days earlier; one on each wrist, with the clasp hanging loosely and undone.

"Tell me what you need for your birthday..." I said... and as she paused a little too long for my taste, I pulled her arms behind her back and quickly clipped the cuffs together. I repeated, right in her ear as I nibbled on it and bit down lightly... "tell me what you need. Say it!"

"I need your cock, Jack. I need it in my mouth and in my pussy. I need you to make me drink your cum. I need you to take me and use me."

As she stood there silently, I reached around her back and pulled her tightly to me. With my other hand I quickly unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it out of the skirt and over her shoulders, further immobilizing her arms. I squeezed her breasts roughly, playing with her nipples, rolling them and tweaking them hard between my fingers. Letting go, I lifted up her skirt, to see if she'd followed directions. Sure enough, there were no panties on under the skirt, and what remained of her pubic hair was trimmed very short, in a neat little triangle. Everywhere else, her pussy had been shaved clean, and as I felt its smoothness, I felt Lily shudder. I slid a finger over her clit as I moved it inside her, feeling her heat, and feeling how wet she already was. Lily pushed against my hand, forcing my finger deeper inside her.

I pulled my finger out of her and pressed it to her lips, ordering her to lick her juices off it, which she did without hesitation. I looked at her and told her without hesitation that she'd been a bad girl for not seeing me more. She nodded, and as she did I reached up and wrapped my hand in her long hair, pulling it tightly until I held her head immobile. I forced her head down until she was bent over, and with my other hand, flipped her skirt up over her back.

"Bad girls need to be punished," I told her, "and maybe a birthday spanking would be a good start." As she stood there silently, I brought my hand down sharply on her soft smooth ass a couple of times. I then pushed two fingers into her pussy, quickly beginning a thrusting motion. After a few moments I could feel that I was having the effect I wanted, and that she'd be cumming soon. I pulled out long enough to free my cock from my pants, and directed my cock to her mouth. Once she'd taken it in, I returned my fingers to her pussy, pushing hard, and enjoying the sight of Lily arching back against my fingers like it was another cock inside her. I soon felt the spasms inside her pussy and a muffled moan around my cock told me that she'd cum herself.

Making sure that she was taking her punishment like she should I ordered Lily to her knees, still keeping my hand twisted in her long luxurious hair. With my free hand I slid my pants and boxers to the floor, and then quickly forced my cock back into her surprised mouth.

"Suck it" I said, forcefully pushing my cock as deep in her mouth as possible. Pulling back out, I thrust my cock back in deep, and immediately began a hard fucking motion. Lily started gasping, but I knew it was exactly what she wanted, having me fuck her mouth hard, stretching her jaw and bruising her lips. I pounded into her mouth, deeper and deeper, finally forcing the head of my cock into her throat, where I threatened her with a much harder spanking if I didn't quickly see her lips wrapped around the base of my cock.

I moved my cock in and out, holding tight onto her head and enjoying a good hot mouth fuck, using her mouth. As I felt myself getting close to cumming, I pulled out, and the look on her face said everything I needed to see, that she wanted my cock back, and right away. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, Lily, and I want you to hold it in your mouth and show it to me," I said, as I thrust my cock back into her mouth. Feeling the pressure building up in my balls, I put my second hand on the side of her face, holding it tightly, and feeling my cock pressing against her cheeks from the inside.

To make sure my cum didn't fly straight down her throat, I pulled my cock halfway out, and let fly several shots of her favorite cream. She kept her lips wrapped around my cock, sucking hard, making sure she got every drop. I pulled my cock out and ordered her to open her mouth, and saw my cum, covering her tongue and flooding her mouth. She rolled her tongue around savoring the flavor, and swallowed my entire load when I ordered her to.

I looked down at Lily, with a combination of lust and love. On her knees in front of me, bare-breasted with her shirt pulled back behind her, long hair mussed and a face with smeared lip gloss and just a hint of my cum on her lips where she'd sexily licked them. I pulled her to her feet, and just as I'd started, tilted her chin up and kissed her. This time she kissed back fiercely, sharing the remains of my cum with me.

Chapter 2

On the way back from her haircut, we teased each other, playing and talking about naughty things we'd like to do with each other. I felt so relaxed with her, like I always did. Well, to tell you the truth, it was one part relaxation, and the other part an exciting sexual tension. The best way to describe it was to call it a "familiar excitement," the familiar part about it being the knowledge that whatever we did together, it would be exciting.

We had a light lunch at a nice restaurant, the kind where no one is rushing you out, and you can relax and enjoy each other. After about three glasses of wine, Lily was getting tipsy and very relaxed and happy. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes and got lost in her smile. She was giggling like a little girl, and I knew she was enjoying herself. I decided that was a good time for the next part of her birthday present. As she unwrapped it, her eyes lit up, and I knew I'd been right. 'Oh God, Jack... thank you," Lily said softly as she put on her gift and leaned over to give me a long lingering kiss, something she'd never done before in this public a place.

Another glass of wine and it was time to go home for round 2 of Lily's more intimate birthday present. We walked back in the house, and Lily's cuffs went back on. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out a blindfold, which I quickly placed over her eyes.

"Upstairs" was all I said, as I led her, once again cuffed, and now unable to see her way. Up the stairs, to the left, and into my room. At the side of the bed, I held her tenderly and kissed her softly and slowly, thoroughly confusing her. I reached under her skirt again, and felt the heat, rising quickly with the combination of the wine, the kissing, and the anticipation.

When I knew the moment was right, I roughly pushed Lily onto the bed, pinning her down with my knees on her shoulders. I grabbed the restraints, which had been waiting for our arrival, and quickly clipped them on her cuffs, holding her arms back tight over her head. As she struggled, I slipped new cuffs over her ankles, and pulled the cords tight so that Lily was spread-eagled on her back, legs spread wide for me.

For the next ten minutes I teased her unmercifully, kissing, licking and sucking, but never touching her nipples or pussy. Her frustration mounting, Lily started begging me to lick her or fuck her. Positioning myself between her legs, I lowered my mouth to Lily's sweet pussy, teasing her clit with my tongue and enjoying the taste. I drew my tongue along the lips of her pussy, parting them slightly and teasing her even more. The speed of my movements increasing, I lowered my tongue insider her, tasting deep inside, fucking her slowly with my mouth. I moved my mouth up to lick and suck on her clit, moving my hand up to fondle her pussy. Pushing first one, then two, then three fingers inside her hot wet pussy, her back arched and I felt the familiar shudder. One finger came out of her hot tunnel and moved just a bit further down, where it slipped easily into her tight little ass. I started a gentle fucking motion, feeling my fingers inside her, and knowing that she was losing awareness of where she was.

"Jack, please... fuck me now" was all that Lily could manage, and who was I to deny her. I kissed my way up her body, stopping to suck on her nipples, as I lowered my cock into her for the first time that day. Lily's pussy was heaven, made for my cock, holding it just right. I thanked my judgment for fucking her mouth earlier, as there would have been no way I could have held back from cumming inside my lover on the first or second stroke. Lily's pussy was designed to inspire an orgasm in me, and my cock throbbed so hard she could feel it. After a few minutes, I felt myself getting way too close, and welcomed Lily's shudder and her orgasm.

Taking advantage of something else I knew Lily wanted, I moved up and mounted her mouth, forcing her to lick her sweet pussy juice off my cock.. I switched positions on several occasions, fucking first her pussy, then her mouth, enjoying the different sensations, as well as the reactions I was getting. Lily was louder than I'd ever heard her, moaning her pleasure and talking like a naughty little slut, demanding "her" cock. The beauty of it all was that Lily was such a perfect lady in public, at work and with her friends and family, which made her slutty performance just that much hotter.

It was time, I decided. I slipped her blindfold back over her forehead, allowing her to see again, as I squatted over her face, lowering my balls to her mouth. She opened wide, rolling them one at a time in her mouth, sucking gently and licking. "Do you like?" she managed to say at one point. Her question was answered, I trusted, as I pushed them farther into her mouth. After enjoying the sensation, I repositioned myself, pushing my cock to her lips and letting her take me in her mouth. As I assumed a 69 position over her I pushed my cock deep inside her mouth, once again starting to fuck her face. I leaned forward to taste Lily's delicious pussy, flicking her clit and playing with her before beginning a more regular fucking rhythm with my tongue and cock.

Reaching into a box at the side of the bed, I pulled out a vibrating dildo, not much different from the size of my own cock. Propping myself up on one elbow (which had the effect of pushing my cock all the way down into Lily's throat), I rubbed the head of the toy on her clit and pushed it inside her. I felt her surprise as she was filled with a second cock, and without pausing, leaned back down to continue my oral assault on her clit. Lily now had at least a taste of another one of her fantasies, being filled with more than one cock. It was only a matter of seconds before I felt her lips clamp down on my cock and suck hard as she came yet again.

Determined to keep her at that level, I started moving the toy inside her again, fucking her mouth slowly, and with my free hand, pushed a finger, and then a second, inside her ass, now filling every one of her delicious holes. While Lily could do little more than groan with her mouth filled with my cock, I could tell that her mouth was getting tired, and honestly, I could not hold back myself. With a final hard thrust of the toy and my fingers deep inside her pussy and ass, I unloaded my cum in my Lily's mouth.

As Lily milked my cock dry, I removed my finger from her ass, but left the toy partially inside her. When she was done, I turned around and once again, kissed her tenderly. I left her tied up for a few minutes so she could enjoy the release of being possessed and "kept." I soon released her, and she curled up against me, covering my face with her sweet kisses. I held her tight and whispered little teases in her ear, about how she now belonged to me even more. With almost a giggle she said "as long as you promise to keep trying things like that with me."