Birthday Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean tomorrow," Ramonda said. She knew the plans since she was instrumental in setting most of the night up. At least most of the plans.

"Here's my book," the hostess said, returning in a rush.

"What's your name sweetie," I asked politely.

"Tamara," she said.

I signed her book and handed it back.

"Thank you so much!" she squealed, throwing herself on me. "You have no idea how wet your stories make me," she whispered in my ear. She kissed me on the cheek and ran off.

"That was about to get awkward," Emelia said. "I think she was going to strip down and fuck you on this table."

We all laughed.

We finished dinner and relaxed for a few minutes before Ramonda said, "We should get going. The next show starts in 30 minutes."

"Show?" Emelia asked.

"You'll see," Ramonda said, grinning evilly.

We paid the tab and left the restaurant. Our limo was stuck down the street, so we walked down and got in, the driver apologizing and then driving to our next location.

We got out in front of an older building in a revitalized warehouse district. It was dark and it was starting to rain lightly so we hurried inside.

"It's about time you got here," Sarah said. Her and her sister Katie were producers of adult film and we're currently producing my most recent book into a film. Sarah was all bones and sharp angles, while her sister was lush and curvy. We'd had a three some once, back when we first met, which had been very enjoyable. Sarah kissed us all and then escorted us to a table using a flashlight. You could tell there were people in the room, but the room was literally blacked out, so you couldn't see anything but the flashlight spot on the floor. It was a great start to the show and I was excited to see it. And I knew what was going to happen, Emelia and Serge' didn't. I expected they would be quite entertained.

We sat at our table and Sarah left. As she walked away, lights on the stage began to ever so slowly ratchet up, at first illuminating the bulbs themselves, then gradually pushing enough light out to give some distinction to the stage. Eventually, the lights focused on the center of the stage, at the feet of a performer. She was wearing some incredible heels on some very long boots that went up to mid thigh. And nothing else. She stood there, not moving for two full minutes, allowing the audience to soak her up and take her in. She was standing with her feet apart, hands at her sides, eyes staring straight ahead. She had big breasts that jutted out majestically, nipples large and hard, aureolas covering half the breast. She had a small patch of pubic hair, shaped in a heart, and a pierced clit. She had smooth, pale skin, a light smattering of freckles on her nose, and her blue eyes were disconcertingly sharp and intense.

"Welcome, slaves," she intoned with authority, "to my sex show. Tonight's performance is in honor of a birthday girl seated in the front here, Ms. Emelia. My slave, Jason, will be coming on stage shortly, but first I wanted you to pay attention to me because I deserve it. I am in charge, no one else. If I say do it, do it. Everyone here was screened and I personally authorized you being here, so don't think that this is any form of entrapment or attempt to extort money from anyone. This is my gift to you and to the birthday girl of my design."

Jason, the slave, came on stage, he was on his knees, his arms bound behind his back and his shoulder-blade length silver hair bound in a ponytail. He made his way awkwardly over to the edge of the stage, just at the edge of the stage lights, right in front of our table. He had a mustache and goatee, but was completely hairless from the neck down. He started to topple forward off the stage, but Serge' and I both caught him by his shoulders and set him right.

"Birthday girl," the performer said, ignoring the antics at the edge of the stage, "Step forward to the edge of the stage; now."

Emelia tittered, nervously and moved over to stand in front of the stage.

"You have never been lucky enough to be invited to my show before," the performer said, "so let me tell you how to address me. I am Mistress Amanda. Say it."

"Mistress Amanda?" Emelia said aloud.

"Say it with conviction!" Mistress Amanda commanded, a long bullwhip suddenly appearing in her hand and she cracked it against the ass of her slave Jason, leaving a pink welt on his skin.

"Mistress Amanda!" Emelia called out.

"Better," Mistress Amanda nodded. "Step close to my slave, Jason. Closer, you need to be close enough to breathe on him."

Emelia moved close to Jason.

"Good, now, my slave has sensitive skin and will provide you with his erection, if you just blow lightly on his crotch. So, birthday girl, blow out your candle!"

Emelia leaned down and began to lightly blow across Jason's crotch. Everyone watched as his skin pebbled with goosebumps, then his cock began to engorge and rise, slowly becoming fully erect. It stood proud and high, bouncing up and down with the rapid beating of his heart. His cock was impressive; thick and strong, veins bulging and possessing a massive bulbous head.

"Come closer, slaves, if you dare," Mistress Amanda said, blue eyes sparking. "Feel free to examine my slave's cock; touch it, rubbing it, lick it if you wish. But do not suck it or try to fuck it or you will feel the bite of my whip."

Several people came forward and touched Jason's cock, one young lady even licked it from balls to tip. When she tried to take it in her mouth, she felt the sting of the whip against her thigh.

"Slave, stand and attend the cross," Mistress Amanda ordered, cracking the whip inches from his chest.

Jason got up and started walking to the cross positioned in the center of the stage. Mistress Amanda smacked him across the buttocks with a riding crop. "What do you say when I give you directions, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," Jason said, softly.

"Louder slave!"

"Yes Mistress!" he called out, the pink welt on the inside of his thigh standing out against his pale skin.

Jason faced the cross, his cock sliding through a perfectly positioned hole. Amanda shackled him to the cross and prepared him for the show.

"What do you think Emelia?" I asked.

"I fucking love it," she said, eyes riveted to the scene and panting slightly. I could see Serge''s hand under her skirt, rubbing her pussy. That's when I noticed Ramonda was absent from the table. I hadn't even felt her get up.

"Now slaves," Mistress Amanda called out, "I am going to punish my lovely slave here. He loves to feel the whip but first I will insert this butt plug. This has two purposes; one to protect from my whip and two, to add some excitement since it is remote controlled. The birthday girl gets the honor of playing with the remote." She stalked over to where we were sitting and handed the remote to Emelia. Returning, Mistress Amanda lubed the plug and inserted it into Jason's ass. His cock twitched and appeared to actually swell in size. Mistress Amanda pulled Jason's head back and gave him one of the most erotic kisses I'd ever seen. She stalked around the cross, her heels clicking loudly in the silently rapt room. She reached down and fondled his cock, looking at Emelia. Emelia turned the vibrating butt plug up a couple notches. The vibrator was strong enough to be heard across the room and you could see his cock vibrating in the palm of her hand. After a minute, Mistress Amanda waved at Emelia to cut off the vibrator. Emelia quickly complied.

"You," Amanda called out, "the girl who tried to suck my slave's dick. Come here, now!"

The cute little redhead came on stage, quivering like a young puppy about to piddle on the floor. She was flushed and breathing heavy and you could see her nipples were hard and pointy.

"Strip, slave girl," Mistress Amanda commanded. "Let me see if you are worthy of this honor."

The girl started to strip. Amanda smacked her hands with the riding crop.

"When I give you an order," Mistress Amanda said softly, "the first thing you do is say 'Yes Mistress Amanda'. Then you do as you're told with alacrity or you will taste my whip. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Amanda," the girl said, loudly enough to be heard all over the room. She quickly stripped her clothes, standing naked facing the audience. Amanda slowly circled the girl, shaking her head occasionally.

"Turn slowly for the slaves in the audience," Amanda ordered.

The redhead complied. Amanda waited until her pert ass was facing the audience and then smacked her across the ass, raising a pink welt across both ass cheeks.

"If you're going to be this hard to train," Mistress Amanda growled, "maybe a more suitable candidate can be found."

"Yes Mistress Amanda, I am not worthy of this high honor. I beg you to punish me as you see fit until you feel I am sufficiently worthy."

"A pretty speech," Amanda said. "Kneel. Put your hands behind your head and spread your legs.

"Yes, Mistress Amanda," she said, promptly assuming the position.

"Tell me your name, slave," Mistress Amanda ordered.

"Yes Mistress Amanda, my name is Emma," she announced proudly.

"Well, Emma," Amanda said, "let's see if you can be taught."

Mistress Amanda smacked Emma with the riding crop, first on the underside of each ass cheek, then the underside of each breast. Emma had pale skin and each welt was clearly defined. Her breasts were grapefruit sized and her aureolas were small and dark. Her nipples were proud and erect and she had a landing strip of pubic hair that led to flushed lips and an engorged clit.

Amanda reached around and grabbed a nipple, twisting it back and forth. Emma moaned softly, her body responding to the stimulation. Amanda smacked her with the riding crop on her inner thigh.

"No noise or you'll wear my ball gag," Mistress Amanda said. "Let's ask the slave audience if they think you're worthy."

Collectively the audience said, in unison, "Yes Mistress Amanda!"

I think this surprised her, because she started to tear up a little, eyes glistening with unshed tears.

"Over there," Mistress Amanda ordered gruffly, trying to regain her composure. She cracked the whip at Emma's feet, hurrying her along. The motion and the sound seemed to settle Mistress Amanda down and she regained her dominance. Emma knelt on a pillow strategically set up by the cross for this purpose.

Emelia turned the vibrating butt plug on low, just enough to make Jason squirm and get his cock stiff. Mistress Amanda stomped over to Emma and said, "Show me you can suck cock."

Emma began to lick and fondle the protruding cock, then caught herself and quickly said, "Yes, Mistress Amanda." Emma received a light tap on her heart shaped ass before she resumed her efforts. Watching her work on that cock had me hard as stone and I wondered again where Ramonda was. I could totally use a hand job at the moment.

I stood up, adjusting my cock to fit better in my pants and carefully made my way out of the room. I found Sarah in the lobby reclining on the bench seat with her skirt around her waist and a topless guy with big muscles and a very long tongue between her legs. She was about to orgasm, I could tell from her breathing and her moans. I waited until she came, enjoying this show as much as the floor show.

"Sarah, have you seen Ramonda?" I asked.

She looked at me with glazed eyes, not even recognizing me as her partner slid down his pants to reveal a large, throbbing cock and angling it towards her waiting cunt. "She went to the restroom," Sarah said, then gasped as her entered her. "I don't think she's feeling well. Fuck you're big, Dave, that feels so good fucking good."

I left Sarah to her audition and went to the restrooms. I knocked on the door and pushed it open a little. "Ramonda?" I called out. "Are you in there?" I heard a whispered "put it away, someone's in here!" I pushed open the door to find Katie auditioning a woman, who was quickly pulling on her dress over her larger than life tits while Katie was stripping off a big strap on.

"Haven't you seen Ramonda?" I asked.

Sorry, Dan," Katie smirked, "we've been occupied. I don't think anyone else is in here."

"She's not at the show, or in the lobby or in the restroom," I said, frowning. "Do you think she might have gone outside?"

"We can help you look," the girl said, her voice low and sultry.

"Thanks," I said, shaking my head. "If she's not right outside by the limousine, then I'll take you up on that."

I went outside and looked for the limo. I finally found the limo and Ramonda around the side of the building.

"You okay sweetheart?" I asked, relief coloring my voice.

"Sorry," she said, hugging me tightly. I could feel her trembling. "I'm not feeling well. I don't understand why. I'm just really nauseous."

I kissed her forehead. She was clammy but not hot, so no fever. She laid her head on my shoulder and tightened her hold on me. We stood there for a minute.

"This is nice," she murmured in my ear, her breath tickling my throat. She nuzzled my neck. I could tell she was feeling better.

"We could take you to a medical clinic if you want," I said. "Make sure you're okay, maybe get you something for the nausea."

"I don't want to ruin Emelia's birthday celebration," Ramonda protested. "Now that we've been reunited, I want even more for tonight to go well."

"Me too," I muttered, the ring box burning a hole in my pocket. "I know she would understand and we can leave them here while we go take care of you. You matter to me more than anything."

She kissed me on the neck, her tongue tracing the vein. I closed my eyes and sighed with pleasure. She kissed her way to my mouth and claimed it possessively, her tongue pushing into my mouth and curling around my tongue, stroking it. My hands found her ass seemingly of their own volition and she groaned against my lips. Her mouth moved to my throat, sucking and biting at the tender skin. I pulled her skirt up and smacked her ass, then stroked my hands up her lower back.

"We should stop," I groaned. "I want to fuck you so bad, but I don't want to upset your stomach or make the others worry."

"What made you come looking for me?" she asked as I reluctantly let her go.

"Honestly, the show was getting hot and I was looking for a hand job, but you were missing," I confessed.

She giggled. "I should have known. Did she bring that cute girl on stage? You know she's a plant. There's a guy in the audience sometimes too and she rides him while she forces Jason to watch. It's some sort of cuckold show. It always ends with her letting them double team her. This show usually has the girl suck and fuck Jason's cock while Mistress Amanda uses the whip on him and then after he's 'failed' his mission to not cum on the girl, she puts him on the floor and they both ride him, Mistress Amanda on his cock and the girl on his face."

"I think her name is Emma," I said.

"What's her cup size?" Ramonda asked.

"38C," I said. Ramonda laughed.

"You can't remember names worth a damn," she said, "but you can tell bra size from memory. You're funny." She kissed me.

We walked back in the building. Sarah and Katie were waiting to see if I found Ramonda. They both came over and hugged both of us.

"We were worried," Sarah said.

"Are you okay?" Katie asked.

"Fine," Ramonda replied, "just needed some air."

"Is the show over?" I asked.

"No," Sarah said, "it's still going, but it should be done soon."

Ramonda and I walked through the door and stood in the back. Mistress Amanda was riding Jason, her tits bouncing gloriously as Emma squirmed on Jason's face, her moans echoing off the walls. Ramonda's hand slipped into my pants and she grabbed my hard cock, stroking it in rhythm to Amanda's gyrations on Jason's cock. It felt amazing and I undid my pants to let him out and shot cum on the back of some porn star's dress as Amanda screamed her orgasmic ecstasy. I quickly tucked him away and, giggling, we moved through the rapturous applause back to our table.

"Where have you guys been?" Emelia asked. "You missed an amazing show!"

"Actually," I said, "Ramonda is feeling bad, so I'm going to take her to a clinic to get her something for nausea."

"Ladies and gentlemen," Katie said from the stage, "in honor of a special someone in the audience tonight, we are pleased to offer birthday cake served special to be followed by some more entertainment."

Everyone turned around as a wall slid aside to reveal a large birthday cake made to resemble a tractor trailer with a flatbed and a stripper dancing on a stripper pole on the flat bed. In addition, there were several tables with naked men and women with strategically placed whipped cream and cupcakes. Everyone applauded the display and then sang Emelia happy birthday.

"Thank you all for this wonderful event," she said. "I love this! Now, let's eat some cake!"

She moved through the crowd and went for this large muscular black man with long dreadlocks. He had whipped cream on his chest and a cake pop waving on the end of his erection. She leaned in and licked cream off his body and then went down and sucked the cake pop off his huge cock. Serge', I noticed had moved to one of the female attendants and had licked the cream off her pussy. He was still going at it even though there wasn't any cream left and the attendant seemed to be enjoying the action.

"Sweetheart," Ramonda said in my ear. "I want you to do something for me before we go. Go suck that cake pop off that smooth brother over there." She pointed to a black man in the corner with a cake pop on a huge erection.

Never one to turn down her wishes, I moved to the table and gazed at the display. He was a tall, muscular man with no hair. He was lying on the table with a slight smirk, as if he was amused by the situation.

I leaned down, looking at Ramonda the whole time and slowly slid my lips over the cake pop and down his shaft until I couldn't fit any more in my mouth. I sucked the dessert off the bulbous head and started to slowly slide up the shaft to release his cock. Ramonda reached over and pushed my head down, forcing his cock back into my mouth.

"Suck on that cock for me," she whispered in my ear.

I did what she asked. I slid my mouth up and down that thick shaft, my tongue circling around the base of his bulbous head and stroking the thick ridge along the shaft. Ramonda stroked his balls and licked cream off his nipples.

"Stop," he said. "I'm going to cum if you keep going."

"Don't hold back," Ramonda told him, stroking his balls faster. "I want some cream on my cake."

He groaned and exploded in my mouth. Ramonda grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled me away from his cock. She slammed her mouth against mine, pushing her tongue into my mouth and sucking my creamy cake pop from my mouth. She continued to kiss me hungrily and reward me for giving her what she wanted.

We got applause for our display and the sexy black man I'd just blown got up and gave us both hugs before leaving to recover.

"I'm ready to go now," Ramonda said.

I went and found Emelia. She and Serge' were talking with Mistress Amanda and company.

"Emelia," I said, "Ramonda isn't feeling well, so I'm going to take her to a clinic. Will you guys be okay here for a while?"

"Sure," Emelia said. "Take care of your woman."

Ramonda and I walked to the exit and I paused to look back. The dessert bar was turning into an orgy as several women had climbed on the tables and were vigorously riding some of the male models. Some men were seated in front of some of the women busily licking cream from spread pussies. It was definitely quite a show. But Ramonda's health was more important to me, so I turned and took her to the limousine.

"Take us to the nearest urgent care facility," I instructed the driver.

123456...9