Birthday Celebration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," he said, holding the door for us and then quickly taking off.

Ramonda cuddled up to me and held my hand.

"I hope you aren't mad about that blow job earlier," she said, trailing her hand up and down my thigh. "I was just having a little fun and wanted to taste him. I can't tell you how erotic that was."

"For you, it was erotic to watch or taste?" I asked.

"Both."

"For me, the kiss was erotic," I confessed, "but, to be honest I was so turned on sucking that cock that I nearly creamed my pants."

Ramonda turned and straddled me, taking my face in her hands and kissing me lustily, grinding her hips against mine in a very erotic way. My hands slipped up under her skirt and gripped her bare ass, grinding her harder against my stiff cock. Ramonda moaned against my lips. I reluctantly lifted her off my lap and set her to the side.

"As much as I would love to fuck you senseless right now," I said, "I don't want to upset your stomach and I don't want you looking like a rape victim at the clinic. Right now I'm going to sit on my hands to keep from ripping that dress off."

I tucked my hands under my ass to demonstrate my resolve.

"Fine," she said, "Keep your hands right there. In fact, if you move them, then I'm going to introduce you to my strap-on for your birthday or get you a butt plug and make you wear it all day. Your hands stay on your ass, no matter what. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," I panted.

"Excuse me," she barked, "what did you say?"

"Yes Mistress," I breathed, incredibly turned on.

Ramonda slipped back onto my lap and slowly slipped her dress up over her head and tossing it on the window ledge. She spun around and ground her gorgeous ass on my cock. I groaned with pleasure as her movements stroked my erection with expertise, making me even harder. I longed to reach around and fondle her tits and nibble on her neck.

When she gauged my cock to be ready, she slipped off my lap and quickly undid my pants, releasing the beast. She took it in her hand and began to slowly slide up and down the shaft with just the right amount of pressure. I knew if she kept it up, I'd be cumming in no time. She gradually sped up her stroke until she was fisting my cock furiously and just as I came, she wrapped her mouth around my head and swallowed my cum. It was so hot!

Wiping her mouth, she reached up and opened the moon roof. Standing up, she was perfectly positioned for me to eat her pussy. She put a leg up on the seat and pulled my mouth to her pussy, rubbing my mouth on her wet, swollen lips. I slid my tongue over her clit and through her lips and around her entrance. She bucked and pushed her wet pussy against my tongue even harder. I nipped at her clit and started flicking my tongue against that sensitive nub. I sucked it into my mouth and applied strong suction to it, making it swell.

Ramonda dropped down from the moonroof and climbed on my lap.

"Fucking cop car, I don't need to be arrested just as I'm about to cum," she growled, taking my cock and sliding it into her eager pussy. She sighed with pleasure as she sank down on me, my cock filling her tight hole.

I groaned, "This is not what we should be doing, babe."

"That's Mistress Ramonda," she said, leaning in and biting me on my neck. "You still don't have permission to move your hands. Make another sound and I'll be forced to punish you this weekend when I have more time to devote to it."

She didn't wait for a response, just started grinding up and down my cock and kissing me lustily. I could feel her swollen clit rubbing against my pubic hair and I could feel her trembling with passion as the tidal wave of her orgasm rushed towards her. She moaned loudly in my ear and I never even realized when my hands slid up her back to hold her tightly as she exploded on me. Her shudders and panting went on for a minute then she slipped off me and pulled on her dress.

"You're a naughty boy," she said, giving me a hard kiss. "I'm looking forward to punishing you this weekend."

"Yes Mistress," I said. "Your pleasure is my pleasure. I will happily take your punishment."

"God," she said, cuddling up next to me, "I love how you play along. It's so erotic."

The limousine pulled up to the urgent care and stopped. We got out and went inside. The place was empty, just a cute girl behind the counter with the name tag saying 'Olivia'.

"Can I help you?" Olivia asked, looking up from her smartphone.

"I'm feeling nauseous and dizzy at times," Ramonda replied.

"Okay, fill out this form and the doctor will be right with you," she said.

We sat down and Ramonda filled out the forms. She got up and took the forms back, leaning against the counter and flipping her skirt up to flash me her ass. When she came back to sit down, I slid my hands under her skirt and cupped her ass.

"Ramonda?" The doctor called, stepping out of the door. She got up and went with him.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, I should be fine," she said. The door closed behind them and I pulled out my phone to work on some story ideas.

The phone rang and I saw it was Ramonda's mom.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi Dan," she said. "Don't say anything in case she's close by. I just wanted to let you know that it's all arranged on this end. Have you asked her yet?"

"Not yet," I said, "but it's going to be soon. I'll text when we're about 30 minutes away. Have fun!"

"Don't keep us waiting too long," she said. "Her father and I don't have that much money to gamble."

"Yes, ma'am," I chuckled. We hung up.

I sat there and tapped some story ideas into my phone. I was always having story ideas; like Ramonda and the doctor going at it in the back while I was getting busy with the desk clerk. It was always situational and fun to write. I was working on my fifth anthology of short stories for publication and I was 3 stories shy of a good sized anthology.

Ramonda came out of the back room, a look of resigned frustration on her face. "The doctor says I'm dehydrated," she said, sitting in my lap and kissing my neck. "He wants to put an IV in me and rehydrate my system. He says it'll take about an hour. Do you want to go back to the party and come get me in an hour?"

I could see the answer in her face, even without a word being spoken.

"I'll stay here with you, if you don't mind," I said, wrapping my arms around her waist and squeezing gently. "Did they do any bloodwork?"

"He took some blood, said he was going to run some tests on it," she confirmed. "Honestly, I think it's just some stomach flu or something. Nothing serious."

"Better safe than sorry, baby," I said, rubbing my hand up her back. "This won't be a bad thing, you'll see. Do you want me to come back and sit with you? I could hold your hand or read you some story, or whatever."

"Yes," she said, looking grateful. "I would love you to come back and sit with me."

"Even though the doctor is totally hot and wants to fuck you in the exam room?" I asked teasingly.

"He is hot and I would totally take him up on that if he asked, since it's one of my many personal fantasies," she agreed, "but I think my health is interfering with my sensuality, at least for most men, and he's been nothing but a gentleman. Even though I'm wearing no bra or panties and totally smell like sex."

"You smell delicious to me," I said. It was true, she always smelled like sex and candy and it made me want to lick her all over and then fuck her until I couldn't move. It was one of those things that we both enjoyed, but that we had to work really hard to keep under control.

We stood up and I took her hand as she led me back to the exam room she'd been placed in. As we passed one of the other exam room, we heard the sound of sex noises and, "Doctor, your cock feels so good in my pussy! Ooohh, that angle is going to make me cum."

"Yes, cum for me," the doctor said. "I'm so close, I need this release." Mutual moans of pleasure followed and, giggling, Ramonda and I made our way to the exam room. A couple of magazines were lying on the floor next to the wall separating the two exam rooms. We heard the front door bell ding and it was quickly followed by the exam room door opening and closing and the sound of heels clicking down the hallway. A minute later, the exam room door opened and the doctor walked in, looking a little disheveled but still professional.

"I'm ready for my IV, doctor," Ramonda said straightfaced. "If you don't mind, I've asked my friend to keep me company."

"Of course," the doctor said, his eyes revealing his true feelings. He'd rather be alone with Ramonda and doing to her what he just did to the desk clerk. He quickly set up the IV and had it going in no time. "That will take about an hour to empty. After that, we'll run an electrolyte test and make sure you're going to be okay. I am still waiting on your bloodwork results to come back; that should be soon."

"Thank you doctor for your care and thoughtful concern," I said. "This woman means the world to me and her health and happiness are at the forefront of my concerns. That you share my feelings means alot."

"Thank you," he said and left the room.

"That was nice and a little mean," Ramonda giggled. "You didn't have to pull the professional card on him."

"Want me to go get him back here and offer him a menage a trois with you and me?"

"That sounds like fun, but I think this IV is going to be in the way," she answered.

"Spoilsport," I teased. "Did he offer to give you a full body checkup while you were on his table?"

"In fact," she said with a straight face, "I offered to give him a blow job if he'd tell you that I'm dying and need an immediate hot beef injection."

"Mmmmm," I said. "Hot beef sounds good right now."

"Shut up and kiss me, you sexy ass," she said, leaning toward me. I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss, lightly nibbling at her sweet lips as she ran her hand through my hair.

I read some story ideas to her and asked her opinion and suggestions. She suggested that I do a story about a woman who has a fight with her husband and goes to a bar where she meets an ex-con who wants to be left alone except for some bathroom sex and they hit it off. Basically take the lowest dregs of society and spin them into a story of redemption through random luck.

About 20 minutes into the IV drip, we heard a patient come in who sounded like she was injured and bleeding. We stopped and listened to see what we could hear, our curiosity getting the better of us.

"Let's put you in this room," we heard the front desk clerk say. A moment later the door opened and the front desk clerk and Tamara from the restaurant were standing there. Tamara had her hand held up, a towel wrapped around it and it was crimson with her blood.

"Oops," the clerk said, "not this room, sorry."

"Tamara," I called out, wanting to hear that sweet southern accent again, "what happened to you?"

"Mr. Wade," she said, her eyes sparkling as she recognized me, "I cut my hand on some broken glass cleaning up a table. Nothing serious, I think, maybe just a couple stitches."

I was glad I was sitting down, because that accent gave me an instant hard-on. It wasn't that her appearance turned me on, it was literally the sound of her voice. It still made me wonder what it would sound like in the throes of passion.

"Let's move to the next room," the clerk said. "Sorry for disturbing you." She closed the door.

As we listened, the doctor came and quickly stitched her up, admonishing her about handling broken glass.

The door opened and Tamara poked her head in. "Are you guys okay? You didn't get sick from the restaurant did you?"

"No, sweetie," Ramonda said. "I was having this problem before the restaurant. I'm fine. Thanks for asking, though."

"Thanks for coming to our restaurant," Tamara said. "I am so glad I got to meet you all."

"Us too," Ramonda said. "Your restaurant was amazing. We had a great meal and great service."

"Have a good night," Tamara said. "Come back again sometime."

"You want to fuck her right now, don't you?" Ramonda asked.

"I don't know about fuck, but I would love to hear her orgasm," I confessed.

"Just promise me you'll record it, so I can listen to it with you after we get home," she said, dragging my mouth to hers and kissing me with passion.

"Promise, babe," I said, getting up and adjusting my hard-on.

I walked out to the front and saw Tamara standing outside. I went out to see her.

"Waiting on a ride?" I asked.

"Yes, my roommate is going to come get me, I hope," she said, drawing out her cellphone.

"I could have the limo take you home," I offered. "Ramonda won't be ready for a half hour or more."

"Oh my God," she said, shaking her head. "I couldn't impose on you like that!"

"No imposition at all," I said. "Come on, hop in." I led her to the limousine.

"Sir?" the driver asked.

"Take the young lady home," I told him.

"Come with me," Tamara asked. "Just in case I get light headed going up the stairs or riding in this beautiful limo."

"How can I say no to a damsel in distress," I said smiling.

Tamara gave her address to the driver and we climbed into the back of the limo. I couldn't help but notice, since I was looking, that her skirt rode up as she climbed in and she was wearing a lime green thong that crawled straight up the crack of her ass. She sat down and smoothed out her dress, the low cut of the front providing a healthy view of her expansive cleavage.

"How are you feeling?" I asked, trying to spark some conversation.

"I feel fine, thank you," she said, turning and smiling at me. She had an amazing smile, one that seemed to light up the car.

"Where are the rest of your things?" I asked, finally noticing that she only had a tiny purse and a cell phone.

"I left my bag at work when they drove me to the urgent care," she said, suddenly pouting. "Now I have to wait until tomorrow to read more of your delicious book."

"So, you like the book?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she gushed. "It's so sensual and erotic. I love how your characters seem to be so into each other, even when they're doing something in public with distractions. Like when Serge' was teasing Emelia's thigh when they were watching the 50 shades show in Vegas. That's where I'm at now, just finishing up the show, so I can't wait to see what comes next."

"Would you like to know?" I asked.

"Hell, no," she protested. "I want to be surprised!"

"Okay," I said, drawing out the sound, "how about I tell you about the story I'm currently working on? You could get an early peek at the inner workings of a writer in progress."

"That sounds amazing," she said.

"First, would you like us to swing by the restaurant and get your bag?"

"Thanks, no," she said. "I can live without it for a night. Tell me a story."

"Okay, sit back, relax and I'll tell you the story," I smiled. She sat back and closed her eyes.

"Here comes the lame opening," I cautioned, "I always struggle with this part, but I decided long ago to let the story tell itself and fix the crappy opening in revision. Once upon a time there was a girl. Let's call her T. She was a beautiful girl and knew it, but her personality was such that she tried really hard to be friendly with everyone and never become something mean or nasty. Men took advantage of that and she had her heart broken a few times in high school, but once she got into college, she learned to put defenses around her heart and to think like a practical young woman."

"I like her," Tamara murmured, "go on."

"T worked in hospitality, as her looks and her personality made her well suited to dealing with the public," I continued. "Her boss, a strong willed woman with women's lib leanings and a lesbian to boot, was good to T and they got along well. The head chef, Luis, however was always hitting on her and propositioning her, even trapping her in the storage room once and grabbing at her tits."

"Men can be such pigs," Tamara whispered. Her nipples were hard and I could see them clearly.

"Are you cold?" I asked. "Do you need me to put on some heat?"

"This is stupid," she said, a look of hesitation on her face.

"No such thing," I said. "Just tell me."

"I can't," she said. " But I can show you, if you'll let me."

I nodded assent and she slipped into my lap, drawing my arms around her waist. I was instantly hard, but tried to keep the lust from my voice.

"Continue," she ordered. Her hands were on my thighs and I could see down her cleavage and make out one of her erect nipples.

"Renee, T's boss, was sympathetic to her issues with Luis, but he had a reputation that brought in customers and that made it difficult to do anything more than scold Luis for his womanizing."

Tamara pulled my arms tighter around her waist and dug her nails into my thigh. My cock head was close to where her hand gripped my thigh and I was forced to bite my tongue to keep from groaning in her ear.

"One night, T was working late with Renee and the kitchen staff doing an extensive cleaning on the kitchen and walk-in. Renee was in her office, doing the last minute tallies for the night's receipts and there was loud music playing in the kitchen for the staff, so noone noticed when Luis and his brother, Ramon, caught T in the walk-in and closed the door with all three of them in there.

'What are you doing?' T asked, nervous about being trapped with these two men.

'I think it's time for our bonus for tonight, eh Ramon?' Luis leered at T, his eyes raking over her body. T had changed to work in the kitchen and instead of the low cut, high slit dress she wore as the hostess, she was wearing a sports bra and tank top with running shorts. Luis and Ramon both leered at her, then stepped closer, grabbing her between them and fondling her tits and ass. Luis started pulling at her top and soon had her tits exposed in the cool air. T fought and screamed for help but the two men were stronger and the cooler was an effective sound barrier. T kicked Ramon in the balls and bit Luis, which enraged her attackers and they hit her and knocked her against the blower on the back wall, dazing T. As she regained her senses, she found herself laying on the boxes of produce when the cooler door opened and Renee walked in.

'What's going on here?' she demanded taking in the situation at a glance. Seeing T on the boxes, Ramon holding his crotch and Luis bleeding from his forearm, it was pretty clear what was going on. Renee's face instantly turned dark red and she turned into the kitchen and snatched a knife off the counter.

'Get out,' she said, her voice vibrating with fury. 'You're both fired. I'll make sure you never work in this town again. GET OUT!' The last part was screamed and she waved the knife at Luis threateningly.

The two men edged out of the kitchen, eyes trained on the knife that waved at them.

'You'll never survive without me in the kitchen, Renee,' Luis warned once he had an escape route.

"Question," Tamara said, twisting her head which was now resting on my shoulder and breathing in my ear.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are T and Renee going to hook up?" she asked.

"Is that where you think the story should go?" I asked.

"Well, yes and no," she said, sitting up and then doing something that completely surprised me. She turned around and straddled me, leaning in and pulling my arms around her again. It took all my self control to keep from cupping her ass. I think she knew what she was doing and was getting a kick out of it.

"Please explain," I said, trying hard not to completely lose it.

"I think T should have a sudden change of heart and in an effort to mediate the situation to avoid destroying everyone's financial well being, she should fuck Renee and Luis. Maybe both at the same time."

"Interesting," I said. "Is that something you could see yourself doing in her situation?"

1...34567...9