Birthday Fantasy

Story Info
Sex friend gets a present she'll remember.
818 words
3.74
22.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We've been celebrating our birthdays for years, my slave and I. Because of our circumstances, she usually ends up over here, which is fine, because we have all the toys and outfits we'll ever need.

One of her best birthdays was when she arrived and we went through the usual ritual of the kiss at the door, drink, opening of presents, watch part of a hardcore porn, then move upstairs for the main event.

We both love to role-play, especially when I'm in control. She loves being submissive and giving into my raging desires, and I love taking control over every part of her mind and body.

Today, I take her to the walk-in closet so she can dress in the stiletto boots and thong I've selected for her. As she undresses, I watch as she teasingly slips her outfit off, knowing that I'm getting harder by the second.

Often before she dresses, I grab her and pull her ass towards my stiff cock. She knows the routine: grind her asscheeks into my cock while I squeeze her nipples. Then I turn her around and push her down to her knees so she can wrap her hot, wet lips around my full-blown hard on. As she sucks and tongues, I get to play with her perfect ass and pussy; stroking, slapping and probing all her wet holes.

As we stand, she pushes me away so she can dress, but I grab her by the hair and push her over the edge of the tub so I can slide my cock into her wet pussy. She always says, "Not now...wait until I'm dressed." And I always ignore her and give her a quick fuck, just to bring her to the edge before I leave the room and wait for her arrival at the bed.

Within a few minutes, she glides in, wearing her black stiletto, thigh-high boots and her black thong. Now the role-play begins.

"On your knees slave, and suck my cock."

Obediently, she replies, "Yes Master," and goes down to her knees and begins to suck my cock, balls and tongue my ass. She knows I love assplay, so within seconds she's finger fucking my ass and sucking my cock to where I'm on the edge.

I push her away, pick her up and throw her on the bed. As she lays there, she has that mixed look of fear and absolute anticipation, knowing she'll get the best foreplay and fuck of her life.

Often, I'll start tonguing her cunt and when I'm there, I command her to play with her tits. As I eat her pussy and look up, I see her with her eyes closed, pulling on her nipples, making them hard and erect.

At this point, I crawl up and lie down beside her, and command her to mount me and ride my cock. She's so obedient; "Yes Master," then she slides my cock tool into her hot, wet cunt. She knows she has to ride until she comes, which usually only is a matter of seconds. As she rides, I slap her asscheeks and the commands begin: "Ride that cock until you come, feel that long, hard cock in your wet cunt, fuck yourself on it until you come, ride it, fuck it, you're my fuck slave, now come!" And without fail, she shrieks out, shudders and collapses onto my chest.

I might give her a few seconds to catch her breath, but then I command her to fuck herself again on my cock until she comes again. She looks at me with that 'fuck me' look that only she has, and replies, "Yes sir," as she fucks me again.

When she rolls off me after having come the second time, she always asks, "And what would master like?"

We both know that this is her way of inviting me to violate her ass. I'll begin by turning her over, lifting her hips up and driving my cock into her sopping wet cunt. As I ride her pussy, I'll slap her asscheeks and pull back on her hair, to ask her what she wants. She has learned to say, "Fuck me in my ass, it's all yours."

With that, I pull my cock out of her cunt and have her guide me into her waiting ass. I easily slip into her relaxed hole and immediately begin thrusting into her, with my balls slapping against her dripping wet pussy.

As I pick up the tempo, she knows what to say to make me come: "Come on, fuck that ass, it's all yours, fuck it, ride it, come, come all in my ass." And with that, I explode in her hole, and collapse on her in a heap.

As we lay on the bed, stroking and kissing each other, we both look at each other, hardly being able to wait until the next birthday.