Birthday Fantasy

Story Info
Giving my wife the best birthday gift.
4.5k words
4.32
67.2k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers

It was that time of year again-my wife would be expecting something for her birthday. Tina would always tell me not to worry about any gifts for her. I know that I am terrible at gift giving, some years I do better than others. I always try though, but I feel it never seems good enough for her, and she never complains. She loves whatever I give her.

Tina is a beautiful woman. She is tall, curves in all the right places with a little muffin top over her pants. She has sandy brown hair that she wears in a long bob cut. She has full breasts, luscious lips, and big brown eyes. She is very generous, and caring. She makes sure that everyone around her is taken care of.

I am an average man, 6 feet tall, dark hair, with gray eyes. I have gotten a little soft in the middle with age, yet I still like to exercise, and eat right to stay fit. Tina and I often to go for walks in the evenings together.

Tina and I have been married for 15 years now and have 2 children. I work hard to provide for my family. I love my wife dearly, and adored my kids. We are the typical all American family. Tina is a stay at home mom, our son plays soccer, and our daughter is a dancer.

This year I decided that I would give Tina something that she would never expect. I've noticed that our sex life seems to be in a rut. We are still very sexually active, but it needs to be shook up a little. We have talked in the past about fantasies we each have had. Tina has always said she wanted two men at the same time. She wants two holes filled at once.

I decided to try and find a man that would be compatible for Tina as well as myself. I had no idea where to start. I looked at the personals on Craigslist, but nothing caught my attention. I looked into the hook-up sites. But I was very leery about those, I was afraid of getting someone worse than from Craigslist.

After dinner one evening we were sitting in the living room alone relaxing while the kids were in their rooms. I was trying to figure out how to ask Tina some questions about what she wants in a man. "Hey sweetheart, have you ever thought about what kind of man you would be attracted to if we weren't together?"

Tina paused for a moment, "Why would you ask me that?"

"I was just wondering if you were always attracted to men like me, or someone different" Sean replied.

Tina shook her head, "Honestly, I can't say I ever really thought about it."

Sean didn't believe her; everyone has a dream person they secretly want. "Oh come on Tina, what would you want?" "Someone younger, older, taller, shorter, funny, serious?" Sean knew there had to be something.

"Really Sean why do we have to discuss this?"

"Are you planning on leaving me for someone different?" Tina asked suspiciously.

Sean looked startled, he replied "No not at all, I love you." "I was thinking maybe there is something I could change to make you happy."

Tina replied, "Sean I love you very much, and I do not want anyone else!" "You are my perfect man."

Sean smiled at her. I need to find out what she likes. So I just ask her, "Do you ever fantasize about other men?"

Tina stopped reading and looked at Sean, "Sure, we all have fantasies."

"What kind of fantasies do you have?" Sean asked.

Tina gave Sean a sly smile, she replied, "Well you know that I always have wanted a second man in our bed."

Sean asked Tina, "What about a second woman, instead of a man?"

Tina replied, "If this is my fantasy I want a man, maybe another time we could have a woman. But I want another man first."

Sean sighed, "Am I to participate in this fantasy?" he asked.

Tina laughed, and replied, "Of course!" "I want to feel two cocks at once!"

Sean looked at Tina, he asked her, "Which hole would I get?"

Tina smiled, and said, "Anyone you want. You would get first choice."

Sean smiled at that. Then got serious, he asked her, "Tina, what if I can't perform with another man in the room with us?"

Tina gave Sean a sly smile, and replied, "Honey that wouldn't be a problem. I will be able to keep you up."

"So I ask you then, what kind of guy would you want as a second?" Sean asked Tina.

Tina paused and thought about it for a few minutes. When she looked at Sean she blushed a little, "Well, you know that neighbor that is always riding by on his bicycle?"

"Alex?" Sean said.

Tina turned completely red in the face, "I think he is very handsome."

Sean raised his eyebrows, he was not expecting that answer. Alex is a good looking guy, tall, with dark hair and blue eyes. He keeps fit by riding his bike and hiking. He is very much into the outdoors. "Really? You think Alex is attractive?"

Tina smiled, and replied, "Yes, he is very lovely."

"He is about the same age as us?" "I thought you would want to be with someone younger." Sean asked.

Tina looked surprised by Sean's comment. "Nah, older men know how to treat a lady in bed. Young men are just out for themselves." Tina said.

Sean replied, "That can be true at times."

After they got done talking about the fantasy, Sean sat there thinking about what he was going to do. He only hoped Alex would be up for it.

That night when we went to bed, we made passionate love. Tina surprised me by crawling up my body when I was lying in bed and started sucking my cock. Tina has always given great head. She licks all around my cock and balls. When she puts my cock in her mouth she will bob her head up and down until she takes all of my 6.5" thick cock into her mouth and throat. I direct her to swing her ass around to me so I can play with her pussy.

I am finger fucking her pussy, and she is moaning on my cock. Just as I feel that I am going to cum. Tina stops and climbs on top of me. Tina starts riding my cock, leaning over kissing me. I grab her ass, and start pulling her up and down harder on my cock. Both of us are breathing hard and on the verge to cum. Tina leans up and starts grinding on my cock. She keeps changing positions to make me last longer. It works every time.

Tina then climbs off my cock, and gets on her hands and knees. "God, I love your ass!" Sean states has he thrusts his cock into her pussy from behind.

Tina is moaning, and yells, "Fuck me Sean, pound my pussy!" "God, your cock feels wonderful, filling up my pussy."

As I am thrusting hard into Tina's pussy. She leans down and reaches under her, and starts rubbing my balls. She is moaning and calling my name.

"Sean, I am going to cum, cum with me!" Tina yelled.

I thrust harder, and came in her pussy as she was having her orgasm. Tina fell forward and I collapsed on the bed beside her, breathing hard.

I looked over at Tina, and she had a very satisfied smile on her face. She came over to me, put her head on my shoulder and sighed. "I love you, Sean." Tina said with a yawn.

I wrapped my arms around her, kissed the top of her head and said, "I love you too sweetheart." We both fell asleep.

The next day I was trying to figure out how to approach Alex and ask if he would like to be our third. I went for a walk to see if Alex was outside, I was trying to think of what to say to him if I do get to talk to him.

As I approached Alex's house I noticed the garage door open, so I walked up the driveway. Alex was in the garage working on his bike. So not to startle me him I spoke as I approached, "Hi, Alex how are you doing?"

"Hi, Sean. I am doing good, how about yourself?" Alex answered.

"I'm good." Sean replied.

Alex and I made small talk, about what Alex is doing to his bike. I was nervous but I knew I had to ask him if he would be interested in what I wanted to offer. "So Alex, I wanted to talk to you about something." Sean stated.

Alex looked at Sean and asked, "What's on your mind? You seem preoccupied?"

Sean let out a big sigh, "Alex do you know my wife Tina?" I asked.

Alex replied, "Sure I do. Not that well, but I know who she is." "Why?" Alex asked.

Sean just knew he had to come out with it and just tell him everything. "Alex, I have a very odd request to ask of you." "Tina's birthday is coming up, and I want to give her a very special gift."

Alex asked, "What do you want to give her that would involve me?"

"You" Sean said.

Alex jerked back and was in shock. "Excuse me, what did you say?" Alex asked.

"Tina has always fantasized about a threesome with two men." Sean answered. "We were talking last night and I asked her who she thought was attractive. She said she liked you." "So would you be willing to be my wife's birthday present?" Sean asked.

Alex just stood there, not believing what he was hearing, "Well do I have time to think about this?" he asked.

Sean replied, "Yes, her birthday is in a month."

Sean gave Alex his phone number and asked him to think about it, "Call when you make a decision."

Alex thought about the offer, and he knew he would do it. He has been lusting after Tina for a long time. He didn't want to seem too eager, so he waiting for 3 days before he called Sean. Alex phoned Sean, when Sean answered all he said was, "It's Alex and yes I will be the third."

Sean was so excited, "Thank you so much!" "Tina knows nothing about this; it is to be a surprise." Sean stated.

Alex agreed to keep it quiet. Sean asked Alex, "Can we get together soon, to make plans?"

"Sure, how about coming over Saturday late afternoon?" Alex asked.

I agreed to meet Saturday and we hung up the phone. I was so excited that this was going to happen for Tina.

When Saturday arrived I made the excuse to Tina that I was going out shopping for a bit.

Tina laughed and said to me, "You hate shopping." "What are you up to?" she asked.

I smiled and gave her a kiss. "Well someone in this house has a birthday soon." I said as I was leaving.

Tina hollered at me, while she was laughing, "Get me something good!"

I smiled and told her, "You are going to love your present this year!"

I drove over to Alex's house, he left the garage door open so I could pull in, just in case Tina drove by. I knocked on the door and Alex answered. "Come on in." Alex said.

We went into the kitchen, Alex asked me, "Do you want a beer?"

"Sure that sounds great." I replied.

Alex got the beers and we went into the living room to talk. Once we got comfortable Alex asked, "So how do you want to do this?"

I started to explain my plan to him. "I have been thinking about this a lot. I am going to make arrangements for the kids to stay overnight at their aunts. I will then take Tina out to a nice dinner, and come back to the house."

Alex asked, "When do I come into the picture?"

"You are going to be at the house upstairs waiting naked in our room." I replied. "I will have you come over one time when Tina is not at home to show you the house layout." I stated.

I told Alex I will leave the back door unlocked so he can get inside. Alex thought it was a good plan.

Alex then asked me, "So what is to be expected?" "Anything off limits?"

I responded, "It is all fair game with her. She wants to feel two cocks in her at the same time. So that is what we are going to give her."

I thought for a moment and then asked Alex, "Have you ever been with another man before?"

Alex replied, "No it never interested me in the past." "Why have you?" Alex asked.

Sean replied, "No I haven't, so I am a little nervous that you might want to do something to me also. That is not really what I am looking for, just so you know."

Alex smiled, and replied, "No worries, that is not what I want either."

"Good now that, now it is out in the open, and it will be a lot more comfortable for us." Sean said.

Alex smiled, he was shaking his head back and forth. I asked him what he was thinking? Alex replied, "I can't believe this is going to happen. It is like a dream." "I have to confess that I have been attracted to your wife for some time. I just never did anything about it, because you two are happily married."

"Well I thank you for not trying anything before this, and yes we are happily married. That's why I want to give this gift to her." I responded.

Alex and I had a few more beers and kept talking. We got along great which will help with this whole plan. I looked at Alex and said to him, "Alright you have to tell me, I want to know."

"Know what?" Alex asked.

"How big is your cock?" I asked. "Mine is 6.5 inches when fully hard." I told him.

Alex shrugged, and said, "8 inches fully hard."

"Shit!" "I had a feeling you were going to be bigger than me." I responded.

Alex laughed, "No worries. She is going to enjoy both of our cocks." Alex said

So the next week, I started getting the plan in place. I had two weeks to get all the

arraignments ready. I made dinner reservations for two at the fanciest restaurant in town. I arranged with my sister to have the kids overnight on that Saturday. I bought Tina a beautiful diamond necklace to give to her at dinner.

The day arrived, we spent the day together as a family celebrating Tina's birthday. The kids were excited about going to see their cousins. I took them to my sister's house while Tina was getting cleaned up and ready for dinner. I got home, and got ready.

I was so nervous, and excited at the same time. I Know that this going to be a fantastic night. While I was getting dressed I used extra deodorant because, I kept breaking out in a sweat thinking about what was going to happen tonight.

We got to the restaurant. "Wow, I heard this place is very good." Tina said

"Nothing but the best for my girl!" I told her.

We were seated, the waiter told us the specials, and took our drink order. Tina was looking around the restaurant taking in all the atmosphere. I took her hand and said, "You look very beautiful tonight."

Tina smiled, and replied, "Why thank you, this place is great, and thank you for a wonderful day."

Sean smiled, "It's not over yet." He said.

The waiter brought us our drinks, and took our food orders. Tina and I made small talk while we waited. I decided to give Tina her first present of the night. "I wanted to get you something special." I said as I handed her the gift box.

Tina looked very surprised, "What's this?" She asked. "This is unnecessary; you've done so much for me already today." Tina said.

I just smiled and said to her, "You are worth all of it!" "Enjoy your day."

Tina opened her present, "Oh Sean this is beautiful!" "You did not need to do this." She said.

I leaned over the table and gave her a kiss. I told her, "No, I didn't, but I wanted to show you how much you mean to me."

I got up and helped put the necklace on Tina. She kept touching the necklace throughout dinner, smiling.

We finished dinner and decided to go for a short walk downtown. We were walking holding hands and enjoying the night together. While Tina was window shopping I text Alex and said we will be home in about 30 minutes.

Tina and I finished our walk-we headed back to the car to go home. I was starting to get nervous and thinking to myself. This was it the big surprise. "God I hope she will go along with this. She will, she just has to. Alex will be at the house waiting naked. God I hope I didn't make an error in doing this." I took a deep breath to relax.

We got home and went into the house, there were rose petals scattered on the floor from the kitchen leading up the stairs. Nice touch Alex, I didn't plan this part.

Tina seen the rose petals, she turned and smiled at me. "Oh how romantic Sean, I love it!" She said as she started upstairs, following the petals.

When she got to the bedroom door she heard very low music, she turned and looked oddly at me. "Who did you have to do all this?" She asked. "We've been together all night."

I just smiled at her and pushed the bedroom door open. There were candles lit around the room and Alex laying in the middle of the bed naked. Tina gasped, and turned to me with questions in her eyes. I looked at her and said to her, "Happy birthday, sweetheart. I am giving you your fantasy as a birthday present."

Tina turned around and looked at Alex, smiled and looked at me. Tina got a sly smile on her face and said to me, "I think we are a little overdressed for this present."

I smiled and unzipped her dress. She slipped it off and got completely naked. I then got undressed, and laid on the bed next to Alex. Tina was standing at the end of the bed looking at both of us. She smiled and said. "Wow, where do I start?"

I motioned for her to come onto the bed. She crawled onto the bed and laid between Alex and I. We started out by lightly touching her all over. Alex still hadn't said anything. He started sucking on her tits, while I moved down to her pussy.

I started licking and sucking on her clit. She had one hand on Alex's head, and the other on my head. I inserted a finger in her pussy, while I continued to lick her clit. Tina was moaning.

Alex was rubbing her tits, and started kissing her. I looked up, and could see Tina getting into this. She was kissing Alex back.

Alex got up on his knees, and directed his cock to Tina's mouth. She started sucking on his cock.

I then inserted a finger in her ass as well as her pussy. She was moaning and trying to deep throat Alex. But she was in an odd position. So we shifted. Tina got on her hands and knees. I was under her continuing eating out her pussy. Alex went on his knees in front of her so she could get more of his cock in her mouth.

Tina was enjoying sucking on Alex's cock, she stopped all of a sudden and crawled over me so she could suck my cock. Tina was deep throating my cock. She was so into it. God it felt wonderful.

Alex went to Tina's ass, he inserted a finger in her ass. While he was finger fucking her ass, Tina was moaning on my cock. Alex inserted a second finger in her ass to prep her for his cock. Alex then got behind Tina, and inserted his cock in her ass. He pushed the head in slowly. Once he felt his cock go past her anal ring he thrust the rest of his cock into her ass. Tina gasped at feeling so full. She went back to sucking my cock.

Alex started thrusting into Tina's ass. She started sucking my balls. She then did something different and licked my asshole. She has never done that before and it felt fabulous. I told Tina I was going to cum. She put her mouth back on my cock. She sucked my cock to the back of her throat and I blew cum all down her throat. Tina has never swallowed my, cum and it felt better than anything.

Tina kept my cock in her mouth and sucked my cock until I got hard again. She then told us, "I want Sean in my pussy." So Alex pulled out of her ass and Tina climbed on top of me and started riding my cock.

I could see Alex wipe off his cock and then go over to Tina. He thrust his cock down her throat, she gagged a little so he backed off. Tina got into a rhythm riding my cock and sucking Alex's cock. Tina was having multiple orgasms, and she wanted more.

We changed positions again this time Alex was laying on the bed, Tina is sucking his cock and I am thrusting into her pussy from behind. I Started talking to her and coaching her on what to do to Alex. "I want you to take his cock out of your mouth and suck his balls." So Tina did.

"Now I want you to lick his taint and asshole." I instructed her. Alex moaned as Tina did this to him.

Alex started to talk to her, "God, you are a such a cock whore. You love having a cock in all your holes." "Put my cock back in your mouth and swallow my, cum, slut!" Alex shouted at Tina. She put Alex's cock back into her mouth and he came hard. Tina couldn't swallow all of it, so some dribbled out of her mouth.

Tina kept Alex's cock in her mouth, she was able to get him hard again as well! Tina turned to look at me. "I want you in my ass, and Alex in my pussy now!" Tina instructed. Now Tina was calling the shots. Alex and I met each others eyes, both of us wearing a devilish grin.

redkissy
redkissy
579 Followers
12