Birthday Feast: Story 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My beloved turned and kissed me. "Now that was an amazing night."

"Yes but come my love, this night is still young." I tugged on the chain again. "Not that it matters but tell me your name my greedy little pet."

"Claudette, Master."

"The name tag for her collar is prepared, my love. She has already spent ten months training in Mistress Merrick's household."

"Wonderful. I noticed that beautiful form and eagerness that Merrick instils."

"I am so glad she pleases you, but you are yet to fuck her. This is her purpose."

I offered him a quizzical stare so he elaborated, groping at my pronounced groin, "I fear for your cock when I am away on my long trips to the colonies. This is my assurance that your libido will be attended to while I cannot fill your greedy behind."

"Ah, but my Lord," I bowed low theatrically, "if that were so, why not get a strapping lad that is more preferable to both our tastes."

"No, that would not do. How long do you think it would be before you grew bored with fucking and beating and whipping and tormenting that boy and trained him to mount you? That is not what I desire for you my insatiable imp."

My head reeled at the possibility. "Go. Go now and fetch me such a boy. The farmer's eldest son or the stable lad or simply a rent boy and let me fulfil the images you have conjured to my mind."

My beloved swatted my behind sharply, "You ungrateful wretch. I offer you this succulent beauty and now you demand another. I think not." He released me long enough to pull my breeches down to my ankles than returned to wrap his powerful arms around my waist. He lifted me and carried me to the table, to the tethered slave's high risen behind and forced me to kneel upon the worn varnished wood.

"Now show me how you mount your bitch you insolent pup." With that he pulled from her both the banana and carrot in one. A strangled cry escaped Claudette.

He held my cock and directed it into that hot wet cunt that enveloped me easily. My master held my waist and controlled my every thrust.

"How is she?"

I threw my head back and moaned as he sunk me repeatedly into her wet heat, "Delicious." I tried to set my own pace, thrusting harder and faster as my unsatisfied lust, enflamed by my master, made me want to spew my seed deep within her convulsing cunt. It earned me a stinging whip of my beloved's knuckles against my arse.

"Control yourself. She is in heat and I can't have you producing pups." He pulled me free and reached around to grasp a handful of her plump flesh, spreading open her pulsing anus. "Here."

With a growl I plunged once more into her, this time plundering her tight, less explored entrance. She bit off her scream as I fully immersed myself.

"Isn't her heat and tightness as glorious as any man's?"

I hummed out a moan of approval, "Truly. I have never known a woman as a have a man." I thrust hazardously, my hips in a frenzy of power as I pushed and pulled out of that familiar but oh so different tight ring of muscle. Her scent was almost foreign, the musky intoxicating stench of a man was exchanged with the fruitful flavour of her dripping slit and of course the leftover scents of cream, gravy and everything else me and my beloved had dribbled, poured and stuffed into her.

Lost in the feminine novelty, my sac tightened, filling with seed, my beloved's fingers tightened around the nape of my neck, roughly massaging the skin as though restraining an overexcited dog. I moved into that touch before he pushed me forward, bending me over the slave's back. He spread my arse cheeks. In anticipation my anus puckered and unclenched as though blowing him a welcoming kiss. My new position only allowed for my hips to roll, moving my cock around her softening insides, but it was enough to keep her moaning and writhing on my cock. I froze when the hot blunt head of my lover's cock kissed my pulsing hole. With nothing but the prelude of his orgasm slicking my entrance he forced his thick shaft deep inside me, spearing me thoroughly.

The three of us soon found the perfect rhythm, our bodies moving in the compact heat, slipping in sweat and gripping one another with fingers, mouths, teeth and the suction around hard organs. My beloved slammed into me with a deafening smacking of wet flesh and deep grunts escaping his clenched jaw. I moaned aloud, knowing how much it pleased him as a spasm of pleasure trembled through me. Losing strength in my arms, my hands slipped. Platters and plates slid and clattered on the floor. The noise and chaos sent a panicked jolt through me and I roared through my sudden ejaculation, some animal instinct that forced me to come in those fearful seconds, spraying my seed deep within the slave's guts.

Spent, my body slid from her slippery back, my cock uncorking her opening at which it spewed my foaming jism. I rolled ungracefully onto the remaining dishes, my heightened sensitivity making each point and prick of cutlery and dish of hot and cold food felt with a keen awareness. My beloved chuckled once more, obligingly pushing some of the more hazardous portions to the floor with another clash and cracking of plates. He raised one of my legs over his shoulder and the other over the slave's back. He rolled and pulled roughly on my balls before driving his cock deep within me once more. He fucked me harder still, pushing me closer to Claudette's slick body, still shaking with ripple after ripple of her orgasm.

Crying out, my Master, my husband, my beloved thrust his hips against me like a hound, maddeningly fast long strokes that had me hard and quivering for a second release. I was being torn apart. He smiled, bearing his teeth, growling viciously. True joy shining through his violence and control. He looked to Claudette's shaking form. Releasing my sac he roughly stroked her dripping cunt. He pushed four fingers deep into her soft insides and his remaining thumb into her creamed anus. She bucked on his hand, screaming from her still sensitive sex, her sweat and juices and my seed splashed my face.

It seemed eternal, the sting of pain soon converged with glorious hot sparks of pleasure, fulfilment, love and contentment, my beloved fucking us both, the white veil of utter abandon descending. All too soon however, we were all three of us screaming, grunting and roaring through our combined release. Claudette gave a spectacular display of female ejaculation which looked to never stop with each gush. Only her bonds and my beloved's hand inside her stopped her from collapsing.

His breath returned, Laurence withdrew his hand at which Claudette gave a last shuddering cry. He wiped the mess over my face. I licked and sucked desperately at his moist softened fingers. All our flavours combined.

His softened cock slid from me with a wet pop and a hot gush of his seed dripped from me.

He kissed my lips a final time and whispered huskily into my panting mouth, "Happy Birthday Charlie."

12