Birthday Fun

Story Info
A surprise for me on his birthday.
1.6k words
3.89
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were all out partying for your birthday, while you are back in town. We are all talking and laughing and having a good time at the club. It's loud so when I get close to you and whisper in your ear nobody thinks twice. I rub your crotch and tell you I want you. I wander off to the bathroom giving you the, "I'd be best for you if you followed me look." The second we get into the bathroom and the stall door closes, I drop to my knees, rip your pants open and start to pump my hands and mouth up and down your cock. You try to force it and I slow you down, making you savor every long stroke in and out of my throat. I continue to try to keep control, but you take over, after all it is your birthday. You jam your dick down my throat and fuck my mouth while I gag over and over from your length. Spit collecting in a pool between my feet. I stand up and you push me against the wall and hike my black lace mini skirt up and move my thong to the side. My heels give you just the right angle to get me off in no time. You fuck me fast and hard. Bring me right to the edge, but want me craving you later. You tell me to clean myself up.

We continue to drink and have a good time with everyone. We drove separate, so you and I take our own cars to a late night breakfast place and meet our close friends there for some late dinner after dancing. I don't eat much, not wanting a full stomach. I'm sure I would regret that later for what you seemed to have planned for me. Once we say our goodbyes and I'm heading towards my car you grab my hand and pull me towards your truck. You open the door for me and tell me we will come get my car in the morning.

On the way back to my house I get fidgety. I'm so wound up from our bathroom escapade that was supposed to be for you. I reach over and unzip your pants. Once again you have me right where you want me, my mouth on your cock and me wet. The drive is only 15 minutes. Since you left me hanging, I'm going to work my best to do the same to you. Up an down, deep throating you as many times as I can to try to get you wanting me just as bad as I want you.

Once we park, you tuck yourself back in and give me a devilish smile. Luckily my roommates were ready for bed as soon as we all got home, so I wasn't going to have to wait a long time to receive what you had in store for me. We say our goodnights and head to the basement, telling them we are going to hang out for a little while before we go to our separate beds. They don't think anything of it.

Once we get downstairs, I hear a click behind me. You locked the door behind you. Standing there staring me up and down, making me turn bright red. You know that I'm not usually the type of person to do sexual things with somebody I am not committed to, which in your eyes, makes me even more desirable. One word slips from your lips,

"Strip."

A command I dare not decline, although I'm not the type of person that takes orders either. You can tell I am thoroughly embarrassed by striping in front of you as you watch my every move.

"Come here."

I start to walk towards you,

"No, on your hands and knees."

I stare at you with a face that says, really, I'm not doing that. The way you glare back at me makes me drop to my knees and not be able to keep eye contact with you.

"Open."

You shove your cock down my throat before I am ready. Fucking my throat for the second time tonight. Although I never had the illusion of control this time around. Once you are finished with that hole, you grab me by my throat and position me over the back of the couch. You take your pants off, already hard, and rub your cock up and down my opening. Teasing me by positioning your head on me like you are going to enter me but never do, and rubbing your cock on my clit. When you are satisfied with my squirming you slowly take me inch by tantalizing inch. I try to push back on you and you smack my ass hard. I whimper but try again anyway. Again a hard spank in the same spot, twice the pain.

"Every time you move you will get spanked and we will start over."

All I can manage is a sigh. I know how stubborn you are and even though it is torture for you too, you will still put me through it just so I don't win. I lay there very still. You start again slowly pushing your cock inside my dripping wet pussy. By the time you get all your weight pushed against me a small moan escapes my lips, as if on cue, you pull back and hammer in. A loud cry is all I can muster before you grab my face with one hand over my mouth and the other around my neck using it as leverage to fuck me hard and fast. You are glancing around the room looking for something to tie my hands with. you notice my pink ass plug hanging out of my purse. I had told you I bought one for your birthday. All that did to you was make you want to bury yourself deep inside me and not stop until you found release, but you restrain yourself not wanting this to be over yet.

You go retrieve the pink plug from my bag and walk in front of me to show me what you are planning.

"Open."

You place the plug in my mouth, it is just long enough to keep me from breathing when it is all the way in. Once its sufficiently lubed up you hand it back to me. I look at you confused.

"In your ass."

I look at you deeply horrified. You smack my ass again for the hesitation. I try to stick the plug all the way in but cant quite get it. You tell me gently but firmly to get on my hands and knees. Face down, ass up. Taking your belt you tie my hands together behind me. The leather bites at my skin. You take the plug and work in into my ass. Another moan escapes me. As you rub my back,

"Shh, relax. I have to get you ready to take my dick up your ass."

Without warning your cock is bottomed out in my pussy.

"Stay quiet."

You words have their own harshness to them, letting me know you are enjoying this as much as I am. You untie my hands and retie them in front of me so I can be more comfortable through this experience. Not being able to extend our torture any longer, you pull the plug out of my ass and position your cock at my tight opening. You very slowly and gently start to ease yourself into me. I appreciate the slowness as I stretch to accommodate your size. I clench, you pull me up by my hair so I'm kneeling in front of you. Pulling my face to the side, holing onto my chin. With my ear next to your lips, you whisper to me, still slowly pushing into me. Giving me time to relax and adjust, causing me to trust you even more. Softly kissing the side of my face. Once you have full access you pick up the harsher tone again. I am no longer under control of myself or reactions. You have to push my face into the couch to keep me from being too loud. You can feel my body tensing up for release so you slow your pace again. In and out, long meaningful thrusts. What you can't predict is I'm already too far gone and I cum anyway. You hammer away bringing me to a new level that I have never ventured to before. A violent orgasm from me is all you needed to push you over the edge as well. You pull out of me and turn me around. In a daze, all I know is I want your cum. I'm on my knees waiting for you, mouth open, make up smeared, tear stains down my cheeks. This time a wearily speak,

"Give me your cum baby. I want it all."

As you finish into my mouth, I slowly suck up and down the length of you, savoring every last drop I can pull from you. You untie my hands and we fall to the couch, spent. My pussy and ass fucked open. My ass spanked until it's beat red, and every part of me exhausted. Looking at your sweat glistened chest and stomach rise and fall from your breathing satisfies me on another level. You lean in to kiss me, long and deep. I can't decide if it's a thank you, or a don't forget that's mine kiss, knowing its both. We get into a hot shower and clean each other up and playing a bit more. After getting pajamas on and you making fun of me for the way I'm walking, we lay down. Not being able to fight the exhaustion anymore, I pass out in your arms, completely satisfied and happy that I could give you a complete birthday.