Birthday Gift

Story Info
If only every birthday could be like this.
1.7k words
13.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen's thirtieth birthday. With every passing year that she'd gotten older, so had her desire to not celebrate it. What was the point? She had everything she needed, why dwell on getting older? She had a god job, a brand new house, and worked for everything she owned. One thing was missing, but not important. Not that she needed a man to make her life complete, but to have someone around for her physical needs...well, that was a whole different story. Her life was too demanding to settle like everyone else around her had.

Despite Kristen's protests to celebrating the big day, her good friend, Alec, planned a bash, sort of a housewarming-slash-birthday party rolled into one. He invited only a select few people, knowing Kristen was not one to celebrate another year older. "I will take care of everything. You won't have to lift a pretty little finger," Alec told her repeatedly flamboyant attitude until she rolled her eyes and gave in.

So, the night before her birthday, Kristen made the round to her party guests and found herself face to face with Noah, Alec's date.

"Happy birthday, Kristen."

"Don't remind me," she mumbled. "Where's Alec?"

Noah smiled at Kristen's drab attitude and she couldn't help but notice. She took a swig of the wine she clung onto for dear life, her glass always staying full.

"Around here somewhere."

"Shouldn't you be with him?"

"Think you should slow down there?" Noah pulled her glass away from her lips, but Kristen had the upped hand.

"I'm the birthday girl, I can do what want," Kristen said dryly. "Go bother Alec."

Noah was quickly growing annoyed with Kristen obviously tipsy attitude, but he found her endearing and kept on. "So, why so you care so much about why I'm not prancing around with Alec?"

"Everyone thinks you are...well, a couple."

He spit out a sip of his beer. "Wow, seriously? We gave off that vibe?"

Kristen nodded and began laughing hysterically. "You two do make a good match."

"No offense, but I like women way too much. Want me to prove it to you? You seem like you need to lighten up a bit."

"Uh, no thanks." Kristen grew uncomfortable in Noah's presence at his comment and pushed past and made her way to a safer group of people. After about two hours and nothing to eat as she drank, loathing her impending birthday just hours away, Kristen felt the harsh effect from her many glasses of red wine. Concerned about her, Alec saw her guests out as the party came to a close and told Kristen we would not be leaving her alone in her state. And, since Alec was Noah's ride over an hour away from her house he was crashing too.

She vaguely remembered the brief conversation she'd had with Noah, but she was pretty sure she made an ass of herself, Now, he'd be a couple doors down from hers in the guest room. Her brain was fuzzy as she giggled and stumbled as Alec brought Kristen to her room and undressed her, which was totally fine with her, considering he wasn't interested in females. He dressed her in a tee shirt and shorts and tucked her snug onto futon, where Kristen drifted into a wine-induced sleep. What felt like moments after she dozed, Kristen was awakened by the creaking door to her bedroom.

She sat up, adjusting her vision to see Noah standing in the doorway and her heart sped up to what seemed to be a million beats per second as she remembered the pass he made at her earlier.

"I'm sorry for waking you up. I was checking on you." His baritone voice was slightly slurred as he took a step into the room.

"I'm ok, " Kristen said quietly, avoiding his stare.

He didn't seem like a compassionate type, earlier, he was arrogant ad full of himself. Kristen was convinced it was his alcohol talking and acting on his behalf.

"Oh," he chuckled and continued talking. "So, can't handle your alcohol, huh?" Noah took a step through the doorway.

"I guess not." She sat up against the back of the futon, a little afraid that this almost stranger was coming into her room, but at the same time, she felt comfortable with it and relaxed. "So, exactly how close are you and Alec?"

"We've known each other about seven years."

Well, if Alec can trust him, maybe I can, Kristen thought. "You can come in if you'd like, Noah." Her heart fluttered as his name trickled off her lips.

Noah sat beside her on the futon next to her as Kristen pulled the blanket up to her waist, covering her bare legs. He leaned his arm on the wooden back of the futon, behind her head. Kristen tried to ignore it and faced forward and eyed the remote for the television on the floor next to her feet. With one slow movement, she bent forward grabbed it and powered the TV on. She scanned through the channels and stopped onto some random late night movie on Showtime, trying to ignore Noah's quiet behavior. He leaned in closer to her and she felt his breath on her neck. The slow, warm air dizzied her head worse than the wine.

Noah leaned even closer this time, lips to her ear. Kristen tried to disregard his seemingly drunken attempt and kept focus on the program, repeating, this is a good movie, over and over in her mind, though she was still with nervousness that he was completely invading her personal space. Knowing Kristen's unresponsiveness, Noah pulled back a bit, but he grazed his lips down the side of her neck. He then stood and left the room just as mysteriously as he entered, wishing her a good sleep and leaving Kristen a confused, hot mess until she was able to go back to sleep.

When Kristen rolled over the next morning, her actual birthday, she felt not only hungover, but disgusted for letting herself become such a sloppy drunk. Then she remember that short interaction with Noah. He was strange, but definitely hot, and he left her body into a screaming ball of hormones. The only way to get the filth feeling off her was to shower. She stepped out of her room into the quietness of her home, assuming Alec and Noah were still asleep. She tiptoed into the hallway bathroom and shut the door behind her and started a hot shower. Kristen undressed and got in, letting the hot water pour over her and wash away her invisible grime.

Noah was awakened by the sound of a squeaky faucet turning and his eyes flew open. He picked his head up from his pile of blankets on the floor to see Alec was still asleep in the bed next to him. He scrambled to his feet, completely ignoring the fact that he'd only had a few hours of sleep and the pounding headache that throbbed in his head. He wanted Kristen badly. And he knew enough about women to know she wanted him as well. He stepped down the hall into the bathroom and quietly latched the door behind him, locking it. He disrobed, his dick already throbbing and as erect as it could be as he thought about Kristen behind those fogged up shower doors, massaging herself with soap, rubbing over her breasts, down her thighs. He couldn't control the thoughts anymore. Noah pulled back the shower curtain, revealing a very nude Kristen, and he was very satisfied with what he saw. Kristen turned in surprise, locking eyes with him, and immediately tried to cover herself with her hands, stretching her arms across her body to cover her most private of parts. Lather dripped from her nipples and onto her arms, causing Noah's lower region to twitch in delight. He stepped over the ledge of the tub basin and pulled her into the water streaming from the shower head; the massaging pulse beating over them, tingling their skin water raining over them.

As Kristen protested to the planning of her party days before, she was definitely not going to protest this. She propped one foot up onto the ledge of the tub and dropped her arms. She ran her soapy hands over her breasts, pulling on her nipples. Noah let out a loud breath and Kristen knew he wanted to fuck her right then, but she continue teasing him and ran her hands down between her thighs, rubbing around her lips.

Noah pulled her hands away and held them over her head with one hand as he guided his massive rod right into her. "Tease," he panted into her mouth as he put his lips to hers.

He began pounding her, the water coming up splashing in between his hurried thrusts. Kristen yelled out in pleasure, her voice jumping as she was getting rammed. Noah enjoyed watching her bounce and seeing himself going in and out. He pulled out almost all the way, letting his tip just tickle her opening.

Noah locked eyes with Kristen's and pushed in again. Kristen was positive that Noah did, in fact, love women too much. He knew things about the female anatomy that she herself, being one of them, didn't even know. He educated her with his mouth, his body, his sex.

The water continued to splash in between their bodies as skin hit skin. Noah held her up against the glass of the shower door, plunging himself as deep as he could possibly go, spreading her ass cheeks apart for an even deeper penetration as the glass held her up. Kristen wrapped her body tighter around Noah, palming his hair, squeezing his back, feeling the tip of his penis in every inch of her pelvis. She exploded around him, a loud squeal coming from her mouth as Noah exclaimed he was going to come. He pulled out just as his dick started squirting on it's own, the water circling it down the drain. Noah pinned Kristen up once more against the shower doors and smothered her with his lips as he slipped his middle finger inside her and made her come again.

If only every birthday could be like this.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Decide For Yourself Wife's Birthday Surprise...in Loving Wives
Learning and Growing Ch. 01 Nerd is seduced by Susan and Bob, starts his sexual odyssey.in Loving Wives
Waitressing Flirtaious fun and cream pies.in Loving Wives
The Deprived Wife He can't satisfy her any more, what will she do?in Loving Wives
In Repairs B finds herself seducing a handsome repair man.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories