Birthday Gift

Story Info
Young woman has a birthday to remember.
1.8k words
4.09
31.8k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A young woman just spent the night out with friends downtown at a bar. It was her birthday and she celebrated by drinking, maybe a little too much. After leaving the bar she realized that she can't drive home, so she walks across the road to a gas station to use the bathroom and then to call a taxi.

The gas station was very quiet that time of night with only one person working, although the worker was oblivious that she had just came in because he had headphones on and was mopping the floors.

She walks into the bathroom, first checking her appearance in the mirror. She normally doesn't dress up, but tonight since it was her birthday she wanted to look nice. She had long red hair, french-braided into pig tails, a short red, plaid skirt; a black low-cut button up shirt that was tight so it accentuated her 36D breasts, and black lace up high heels.

She turned away from the mirror and started moving toward one of the stalls. It happened very fast, and she did not realize it, but she had just been thrown to the floor. Her head hit the cold, hard tile with such a force that she blacked out for only a brief moment. When she could start to focus her eyes again she could see a dark figure standing over her. He grabbed her by the arm and dragged her into the handicapped stall and shut the door behind him. She could feel the warm sensation of blood dripping down her face.

The man started coming more into focus. He was an attractive man, maybe in his early thirties. Long dark hair and gorgeous eyes. Someone she could see herself hooking up with in any other situation.

At that moment the man grabbed her up off the floor and held her to the wall with one strong hand around her neck. The other hand was slowly moving up her thigh and then under her skirt. His fingers started to run up and down her slit above her panties. With one quick motion he ripped her underwear down so they fell to her ankles. She tried to squirm away, but his grip around her throat only got tighter almost making it impossible to breathe.

He then began to shove two thick fingers into her pussy, moving them in and out with such force that made her wince in pain. After a minute of this she began to realize that she was starting to get wet. She felt almost ashamed that her body was doing this.

The man released his grip on her neck and she fell to the floor. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his big, thick, hard cock. And the first words he spoke to her, "Suck it bitch."

Before she could even process what was happening he had a grip on her hair and shoved her mouth down onto his dick. He was much bigger than any man she had been with, and having his whole cock in her mouth in a forceful blow gagged her almost to the point of vomiting. He pulled out of her throat and then shoved it back in just as hard. Her eyes were watering so badly that she couldn't see. After a few minutes of this torture he finally pulled his dick out of her mouth and let go of the grip on her hair. She started to beg him to stop, but before she could get a sentence out he landed a full force slap to her face. She yelped in pain and fell to the floor once again.

He straddled on top of her and ripped her shirt open so that the buttons flew all over the floor. He took her breasts in both hands and squeezed as he leaned down to take her nipples into his mouth. He started by sucking on them, in almost a gentle way. She let out a moan of pleasure without realizing it. The man looked up at her, nipples still in his mouth, and then he bit down. She let out a scream that she thought for sure would bring somebody running in to her rescue. But nobody came.

The man grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He gave her a warning, "Scream like that again and it will hurt worse next time."

He then spun her around and leaned her over the toilet. He pulled her skirt up so that it was resting on her back, then reared his hand back and let loose a slap to her ass. It hurt her so bad but she was afraid to scream in pain.

Noticing her effort to keep the scream inside he simply replied by saying, "Now that's a good girl."

Silently she started to cry.

The man then started to rub the head of his dick up and down her pussy lips and with no warning at all, shoved all nine hard inches of himself inside her. She tried so hard to keep quiet, but it was just too much pain that she let out a scream. The man reached one hand up to her face and shoved his fingers into her mouth, once again making her gag. He held his fingers there while he continued to thrust in and out of her tight pussy. After only a minute of this it began to feel good to her as her pussy started getting hot and wet.

He removed his fingers from her mouth and moved both hands to her hips, digging his fingers into her and pulling her hard onto his cock. She felt so confused by the sensations she was feeling. She knew this was wrong, but why did it start to feel so good?

The man reached around her grabbing a breast in one hand and started rubbing her clit with the other. It was all becoming too much for her to handle and she could feel the heat of an orgasm building inside her.

He leaned in and whispered to her, "Cum for me."

Without effort she instantly began to climax. Squirting hot juices all down her legs into a puddle on the floor beneath her.

He released his grip on her and let her fall to her knees. She was out of breath and her head was spinning. She put both hands on the floor in front of her to try to keep from getting dizzy. But, the man was not finished.

The man moved to sit himself down onto the toilet. He said to her, "Come and ride me."

She did as she was told, actually eager this time to have more of his huge cock inside of her. She straddled him and slowly lowered herself onto his awaiting erection. She moved up and down, still slowly as to savor the moment of gentleness. She was moaning and reached to grab for her nipples, but the man stopped her from doing so. He took her breasts into his hands and began to kiss and lick around the aureola, amazingly he seemed very passionate at this moment. He took her nipples into his mouth and lightly started sucking.

The electricity that shot through her body when he did this almost made her cum, but the man could see this and said, "Don't cum until I tell you to."

She fought back the urges and tried to focus on her movements. Falling into the moment she said, "You're cock feels so good inside my pussy, please let me cum. Please it feels too good I can't take it anymore."

The man took the back of her neck in one hand and pulled her toward his mouth. He gently kissed her neck and lightly sucked on it. Then he bit down hard. This made her push herself down hard on his dick and at that moment she started to lose control. She began to ride him harder, making pussy juices run down, which made the clapping noises of their skin hitting together even louder.

Finally he said to her, "You can cum now. Cum hard all over my cock"

She went over the edge, screaming in ecstasy, and squirting more than ever before. She slowed herself and stayed resting on him while she tried to catch her breath. The man pushed her off after letting her rest for a moment so that she fell to the floor.

He stood in front of her and said, "Lick your cum off my cock then we will continue."

She did as she was told in hopes that he would not force it down her throat again. She started by licking up and down his shaft to make sure she got every drop of her juices. Then she took his whole dick into her mouth, moving up and down, while using one hand to grip him. She could feel the strong pulses running through his shaft and she knew what that meant.

She tried to pull away but he placed one hand on the back of her head and kept her mouth in place while he shot his thick, hot load into her mouth.

"Swallow every drop." he demanded. She did as she was told.

Very quickly he spun her around again and forced her onto her hands and knees. He leaned down and began licking around her ass-hole. She became frightened because she knew what this was leading to. She had never had a cock in her ass before, let alone one as big as his. She began to squirm away and he pulled her back to him and let another full force slap to her ass cheeks. She kept the scream to herself by biting her bottom lip to the point it started to bleed as he let three more slaps fly.

The man moved her back to position and spit onto her ass-hole. He started to plunge his thick cock into her hole. It was terrible pain, she felt as though she was going to split in half. She started to cry once again as he continued to move in and out of her ass. Strangely enough the pain she was feeling started to arouse her. She began to moan in pleasure and moved one of her hands up to rub her clit. The man's breathing became heavier and he let out a groan as he began to move faster and harder. She was nearing another climax and she could tell that he was too. She started moving in sync to his thrusts and clenching to tighten her ass around his cock. He let out a load moan, as did she. She started squirting more hot juices all over herself and the floor, at the same time she could feel his thick cum filling her insides.

The man rose to his feet, put his dick away, and walked out the door.

The girl, barely able to stand at this point, used to guide rail on the wall to pull herself up. She stumbled over to the mirror and took a glance at herself. Hair completely disheveled, clothes ripped and stained, make-up running down her face from crying.

With a deep breath, she whispered, "Best...birthday...ever."